Total Posts:16|Showing Posts:1-16
Jump to topic:

Servant Of God Travelled in "Time Machine"

elisur
Posts: 144
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2012 2:37:32 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
The concept of "Time Machine" its biblical according to the Bible:

(KJV) Revelation 1:19
Write the things which thou hast seen, and the things which are, and the things which shall be hereafter;

Revelation 1:10
I was in the Spirit on the Lord's day, and heard behind me a great voice, as of a trumpet,

Revelation 4:1
After this I looked, and, behold, a door was opened in heaven: and the first voice which I heard was as it were of a trumpet talking with me; which said, Come up hither, and I will shew thee things which must be hereafter.

Revelation 4:2
At once I was in the Spirit, and lo, a throne stood in heaven, with one seated on the throne!
Nur-Ab-Sal
Posts: 1,637
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2012 2:38:35 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
Please don't tell me Jesus is a Morlock. That would ruin everything.
Genesis I. And God created man to his own image: to the image of God he created him: male and female he created them.
elisur
Posts: 144
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2012 2:40:13 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/13/2012 2:38:35 AM, Nur-Ab-Sal wrote:
Please don't tell me Jesus is a Morlock. That would ruin everything.

Read the Bible!!!!
AlwaysMoreThanYou
Posts: 2,900
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2012 3:07:44 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/13/2012 2:40:13 AM, elisur wrote:
At 12/13/2012 2:38:35 AM, Nur-Ab-Sal wrote:
Please don't tell me Jesus is a Morlock. That would ruin everything.

Read the Bible!!!!

'Stubs" You believe all you need is the scriptures.. You have placed your salvation in the teachers who TAUGHT YOU.. "You don't need Church"!' - Dogknox 1:5
'When the Spirit of truth comes, he will guide you into all the truth; for he will not speak on his own authority, but whatever he hears he will speak, and he will declare to you the things that are to come.' - John 16:13
malcolmxy
Posts: 2,855
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2012 3:09:20 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/13/2012 2:37:32 AM, elisur wrote:
The concept of "Time Machine" its biblical according to the Bible:

(KJV) Revelation 1:19
Write the things which thou hast seen, and the things which are, and the things which shall be hereafter;

He who knows the past, and knows the present, knows the future (to restate it for you in such a way so as not to inspire crazy)

Humans are simple creatures who repeat the same basic mistakes over and over again throughout time. If you can see this, and apply it to the time in which you live, you can pretty accurately predict the future.


Revelation 1:10
I was in the Spirit on the Lord's day, and heard behind me a great voice, as of a trumpet,

Revelation 4:1
After this I looked, and, behold, a door was opened in heaven: and the first voice which I heard was as it were of a trumpet talking with me; which said, Come up hither, and I will shew thee things which must be hereafter.

Revelation 4:2
At once I was in the Spirit, and lo, a throne stood in heaven, with one seated on the throne!

John The Divine spent 23 years in solitary confinement in a Roman Prison as he had his "Revelation" (which, if you understood it, you would realize that his Revelation was, "Rome f*cking sucks!!!"). He was driven crazy by solitude, and anyone who takes what he wrote literally and not the metaphorical ravings of someone made into a lunatic by his captors, is either stupid, or just as crazy as he eventually became.
War is over, if you want it.

Meet Dr. Stupid and his assistants - http://www.debate.org...
malcolmxy
Posts: 2,855
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2012 3:19:01 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
666, or DCLXVI, as John The Divine, as well as those who minted Roman Coins at the time, wrote it, spells the word you would pronounce as "Nero", who was the Emperor of Rome at the time of John's imprisonment.

John was, understandably, a bit peeved at Emperor Nero, and so he wrote a scathing, coded ('cause it never would have gotten out otherwise, and John would have been brutally tortured and killed for writing it in the first place) criticism of the Roman Empire which Christians call his Revelation.

If it's a revelation to you that a prisoner doesn't like his captor, then you've lived a sheltered life.
War is over, if you want it.

Meet Dr. Stupid and his assistants - http://www.debate.org...
elisur
Posts: 144
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2012 3:20:25 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/13/2012 3:09:20 AM, malcolmxy wrote:
At 12/13/2012 2:37:32 AM, elisur wrote:
The concept of "Time Machine" its biblical according to the Bible:

(KJV) Revelation 1:19
Write the things which thou hast seen, and the things which are, and the things which shall be hereafter;

He who knows the past, and knows the present, knows the future (to restate it for you in such a way so as not to inspire crazy)

Humans are simple creatures who repeat the same basic mistakes over and over again throughout time. If you can see this, and apply it to the time in which you live, you can pretty accurately predict the future.


Revelation 1:10
I was in the Spirit on the Lord's day, and heard behind me a great voice, as of a trumpet,

Revelation 4:1
After this I looked, and, behold, a door was opened in heaven: and the first voice which I heard was as it were of a trumpet talking with me; which said, Come up hither, and I will shew thee things which must be hereafter.

Revelation 4:2
At once I was in the Spirit, and lo, a throne stood in heaven, with one seated on the throne!

John The Divine spent 23 years in solitary confinement in a Roman Prison as he had his "Revelation" (which, if you understood it, you would realize that his Revelation was, "Rome f*cking sucks!!!"). He was driven crazy by solitude, and anyone who takes what he wrote literally and not the metaphorical ravings of someone made into a lunatic by his captors, is either stupid, or just as crazy as he eventually became.

Read the Bible: hehehehehe John can see the future,If you dont believe,you are anti christ IDIOT
malcolmxy
Posts: 2,855
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2012 3:31:18 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/13/2012 3:20:25 AM, elisur wrote:


Read the Bible: hehehehehe John can see the future,If you dont believe,you are anti christ IDIOT

I have read the bible. Here's the difference between when I read it, and when you do - I've read countless historical books about the laws at the time, as well as the culture and the MANY different sects of Judiasm and Christianity, such that I would actually understand what I was reading.

You have no clue what you've read in The Bible, and I know this because you called me AntiChrist. First of all, I am quite ProChrist, a literary figure who was an impressive revolutionary in his time, and a man of action who didn't preach his beliefs to others, but instead lead by example (Matthew 4 being the one exception to this rule, but he was, at the time, trying to convince a big group of people to help him execute a prison break, and to do this, he had to walk to a hill above them and give a speech to try to inspire them to help him out...his buddy had been unjustly imprisoned at the time. I like Christ a lot, frankly. I wish there were more people like him in the world).

Secondly, AntiChrist, in the bible, refer to Jews. You just called me a Jew, and did so in such a way as to say that being a Jew is bad.

Are you Anti-Semetic, or just stupid?
War is over, if you want it.

Meet Dr. Stupid and his assistants - http://www.debate.org...
elisur
Posts: 144
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2012 3:41:01 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/13/2012 3:31:18 AM, malcolmxy wrote:
At 12/13/2012 3:20:25 AM, elisur wrote:


Read the Bible: hehehehehe John can see the future,If you dont believe,you are anti christ IDIOT

I have read the bible. Here's the difference between when I read it, and when you do - I've read countless historical books about the laws at the time, as well as the culture and the MANY different sects of Judiasm and Christianity, such that I would actually understand what I was reading.

You have no clue what you've read in The Bible, and I know this because you called me AntiChrist. First of all, I am quite ProChrist, a literary figure who was an impressive revolutionary in his time, and a man of action who didn't preach his beliefs to others, but instead lead by example (Matthew 4 being the one exception to this rule, but he was, at the time, trying to convince a big group of people to help him execute a prison break, and to do this, he had to walk to a hill above them and give a speech to try to inspire them to help him out...his buddy had been unjustly imprisoned at the time. I like Christ a lot, frankly. I wish there were more people like him in the world).
If you are PROChrist You can believe the bible says that John can see what happen in the future.In fact he wrote what happen in the future

Secondly, AntiChrist, in the bible, refer to Jews. You just called me a Jew, and did so in such a way as to say that being a Jew is bad.
Wrong Anti christ is not refer only in the Jews:
(RSV) 1 John 2:18 Children, it is the last hour; and as you have heard that antichrist is coming, so now many antichrists have come; therefore we know that it is the last hour.
1 John 2:22 Who is the liar but he who denies that Jesus is the Christ? This is the antichrist, he who denies the Father and the Son.
1 John 4:3 and every spirit which does not confess Jesus is not of God. This is the spirit of antichrist, of which you heard that it was coming, and now it is in the world already.
2 John 1:7 For many deceivers have gone out into the world, men who will not acknowledge the coming of Jesus Christ in the flesh; such a one is the deceiver and the antichrist.


Are you Anti-Semetic, or just stupid?
malcolmxy
Posts: 2,855
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2012 3:56:28 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/13/2012 3:41:01 AM, elisur wrote:
At 12/13/2012 3:31:18 AM, malcolmxy wrote:
At 12/13/2012 3:20:25 AM, elisur wrote:


Read the Bible: hehehehehe John can see the future,If you dont believe,you are anti christ IDIOT

I have read the bible. Here's the difference between when I read it, and when you do - I've read countless historical books about the laws at the time, as well as the culture and the MANY different sects of Judiasm and Christianity, such that I would actually understand what I was reading.

You have no clue what you've read in The Bible, and I know this because you called me AntiChrist. First of all, I am quite ProChrist, a literary figure who was an impressive revolutionary in his time, and a man of action who didn't preach his beliefs to others, but instead lead by example (Matthew 4 being the one exception to this rule, but he was, at the time, trying to convince a big group of people to help him execute a prison break, and to do this, he had to walk to a hill above them and give a speech to try to inspire them to help him out...his buddy had been unjustly imprisoned at the time. I like Christ a lot, frankly. I wish there were more people like him in the world).
If you are PROChrist You can believe the bible says that John can see what happen in the future.In fact he wrote what happen in the future

Sure, I could choose to believe that, but since I have evidence which disproves it, I go with what I know to be the truth as opposed to reading metaphors as literal truths, when that's not what they are.

I could be wrong about this, but I don't think I am - it's exactly what Jesus would do.

Secondly, AntiChrist, in the bible, refer to Jews. You just called me a Jew, and did so in such a way as to say that being a Jew is bad.
Wrong Anti christ is not refer only in the Jews:
(RSV) 1 John 2:18 Children, it is the last hour; and as you have heard that antichrist is coming, so now many antichrists have come; therefore we know that it is the last hour.
1 John 2:22 Who is the liar but he who denies that Jesus is the Christ? This is the antichrist, he who denies the Father and the Son.
1 John 4:3 and every spirit which does not confess Jesus is not of God. This is the spirit of antichrist, of which you heard that it was coming, and now it is in the world already.
2 John 1:7 For many deceivers have gone out into the world, men who will not acknowledge the coming of Jesus Christ in the flesh; such a one is the deceiver and the antichrist.



Are you Anti-Semetic, or just stupid?

Now, go back a couple verses and see either who John (or whoever was talking...I know it wasn't Jesus, because he never called anyone "AntiMe"?) was talking to, when he was calling people AntiChrist, or who he was talking about, when he was referring to people as AntiChrist.

It was Jews, dude.
War is over, if you want it.

Meet Dr. Stupid and his assistants - http://www.debate.org...
Kinesis
Posts: 3,667
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2012 3:59:26 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/13/2012 2:38:35 AM, Nur-Ab-Sal wrote:
Please don't tell me Jesus is a Morlock. That would ruin everything.

The Morlocks didn't have a time machine. Have you even read The Time Machine? :P
elisur
Posts: 144
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2012 4:10:41 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/13/2012 3:56:28 AM, malcolmxy wrote:
At 12/13/2012 3:41:01 AM, elisur wrote:
At 12/13/2012 3:31:18 AM, malcolmxy wrote:
At 12/13/2012 3:20:25 AM, elisur wrote:


Read the Bible: hehehehehe John can see the future,If you dont believe,you are anti christ IDIOT

I have read the bible. Here's the difference between when I read it, and when you do - I've read countless historical books about the laws at the time, as well as the culture and the MANY different sects of Judiasm and Christianity, such that I would actually understand what I was reading.

You have no clue what you've read in The Bible, and I know this because you called me AntiChrist. First of all, I am quite ProChrist, a literary figure who was an impressive revolutionary in his time, and a man of action who didn't preach his beliefs to others, but instead lead by example (Matthew 4 being the one exception to this rule, but he was, at the time, trying to convince a big group of people to help him execute a prison break, and to do this, he had to walk to a hill above them and give a speech to try to inspire them to help him out...his buddy had been unjustly imprisoned at the time. I like Christ a lot, frankly. I wish there were more people like him in the world).
If you are PROChrist You can believe the bible says that John can see what happen in the future.In fact he wrote what happen in the future

Sure, I could choose to believe that, but since I have evidence which disproves it, I go with what I know to be the truth as opposed to reading metaphors as literal truths, when that's not what they are.

I could be wrong about this, but I don't think I am - it's exactly what Jesus would do.

Secondly, AntiChrist, in the bible, refer to Jews. You just called me a Jew, and did so in such a way as to say that being a Jew is bad.
Wrong Anti christ is not refer only in the Jews:
(RSV) 1 John 2:18 Children, it is the last hour; and as you have heard that antichrist is coming, so now many antichrists have come; therefore we know that it is the last hour.
1 John 2:22 Who is the liar but he who denies that Jesus is the Christ? This is the antichrist, he who denies the Father and the Son.
1 John 4:3 and every spirit which does not confess Jesus is not of God. This is the spirit of antichrist, of which you heard that it was coming, and now it is in the world already.
2 John 1:7 For many deceivers have gone out into the world, men who will not acknowledge the coming of Jesus Christ in the flesh; such a one is the deceiver and the antichrist.



Are you Anti-Semetic, or just stupid?

Now, go back a couple verses and see either who John (or whoever was talking...I know it wasn't Jesus, because he never called anyone "AntiMe"?) was talking to, when he was calling people AntiChrist, or who he was talking about, when he was referring to people as AntiChrist.

John never said anti christ is a jews only its general,anyone can fulfilled that verse


It was Jews, dude.
elisur
Posts: 144
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2012 4:15:22 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/13/2012 3:59:26 AM, Kinesis wrote:
At 12/13/2012 2:38:35 AM, Nur-Ab-Sal wrote:
Please don't tell me Jesus is a Morlock. That would ruin everything.

The Morlocks didn't have a time machine. Have you even read The Time Machine? :P

Yes literally theres no Time Machine but the CONCEPT of that thing man can travel in the future its biblical:John the decsiple of christ experience of that
malcolmxy
Posts: 2,855
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2012 4:37:50 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/13/2012 3:59:26 AM, Kinesis wrote:
At 12/13/2012 2:38:35 AM, Nur-Ab-Sal wrote:
Please don't tell me Jesus is a Morlock. That would ruin everything.

The Morlocks didn't have a time machine. Have you even read The Time Machine? :P

He hasn't even read the bible (not in any way other than how a non-English speaking person reads Dr. Seuss for first time, anyway..."NO - IT CLEARLY SAYS, "HOP ON POP"!!!).

What do you expect from the guy...sheesh.
War is over, if you want it.

Meet Dr. Stupid and his assistants - http://www.debate.org...
Nur-Ab-Sal
Posts: 1,637
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2012 1:07:59 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/13/2012 3:59:26 AM, Kinesis wrote:
At 12/13/2012 2:38:35 AM, Nur-Ab-Sal wrote:
Please don't tell me Jesus is a Morlock. That would ruin everything.

The Morlocks didn't have a time machine. Have you even read The Time Machine? :P

Yes, I read the Time Machine. And yes, I know they didn't have a Time Machine.

It was a joke.
Genesis I. And God created man to his own image: to the image of God he created him: male and female he created them.
DanielChristopherBlowes
Posts: 1,066
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2012 10:18:18 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/13/2012 2:37:32 AM, elisur wrote:
The concept of "Time Machine" its biblical according to the Bible:

(KJV) Revelation 1:19
Write the things which thou hast seen, and the things which are, and the things which shall be hereafter;

Revelation 1:10
I was in the Spirit on the Lord's day, and heard behind me a great voice, as of a trumpet,

Revelation 4:1
After this I looked, and, behold, a door was opened in heaven: and the first voice which I heard was as it were of a trumpet talking with me; which said, Come up hither, and I will shew thee things which must be hereafter.

Revelation 4:2
At once I was in the Spirit, and lo, a throne stood in heaven, with one seated on the throne!

Linear time is an invention of God and so He exists outside of it.

He can give visions to people of any time of another time.
Everyone on the side of Truth listens to Me. (Jesus Christ)