Total Posts:54|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Was God using a human to reproduce appropriat

GreatestIam
Posts: 1,723
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/14/2012 8:04:53 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
Was God using a human to reproduce appropriate reproductive conduct?

All other known entities, except for God, use one of their own species to reproduce.
One would think that an almighty God could find his own woman and reproduce purely instead of fathering a half breed hybrid and act as a deadbeat dad and take off without doing his duty as a father.

Archeological evidence show that he had a wife, Asherah, and one must wonder what she thought of God was using inappropriate reproductive methods and coveting another man"s woman, Mary, and breaking his own commandment.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com...

Any other time that a human would do as God did, we would brand his child a bastard and have a few choice labels for the father who abandoned him as well. Christians would brand him a sinner yet we praise God for the same sin. Showing that Christians have a double standard of morality and are what some would call hypocrites.

In Jesus"s case, we somehow respect Jesus the chimera half breed even though he was a product of inappropriate reproduction. Some would also call it bestiality if they see God as one species and mankind as another.

We see God coveting, we see him using another man"s wife, and we see God abandoning the child he later will use as a ransom and condemn to death for sins that would include his own.

If God cannot reproduce anything other than a chimera half breed then that shows that he cannot be omnipotent or all powerful as Christians believe him to be.

Was God using humans to reproduce appropriate reproductive conduct?

Regards
DL
DanielChristopherBlowes
Posts: 1,066
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/14/2012 9:15:20 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/14/2012 8:04:53 AM, GreatestIam wrote:
Was God using a human to reproduce appropriate reproductive conduct?

All other known entities, except for God, use one of their own species to reproduce.
One would think that an almighty God could find his own woman and reproduce purely instead of fathering a half breed hybrid and act as a deadbeat dad and take off without doing his duty as a father.

Archeological evidence show that he had a wife, Asherah, and one must wonder what she thought of God was using inappropriate reproductive methods and coveting another man"s woman, Mary, and breaking his own commandment.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com...



Any other time that a human would do as God did, we would brand his child a bastard and have a few choice labels for the father who abandoned him as well. Christians would brand him a sinner yet we praise God for the same sin. Showing that Christians have a double standard of morality and are what some would call hypocrites.



In Jesus"s case, we somehow respect Jesus the chimera half breed even though he was a product of inappropriate reproduction. Some would also call it bestiality if they see God as one species and mankind as another.

We see God coveting, we see him using another man"s wife, and we see God abandoning the child he later will use as a ransom and condemn to death for sins that would include his own.

If God cannot reproduce anything other than a chimera half breed then that shows that he cannot be omnipotent or all powerful as Christians believe him to be.

Was God using humans to reproduce appropriate reproductive conduct?

Regards
DL

God is spirit and as mankind was spiritually dead, He could not express Himself fully to us, which is why Moses and the Law failed..

Jesus Christ was born spiritually ALIVE and so He had the spirit of God within Him and always obeyed Him..

The Word became flesh;

Jesus spent 30 years working that spirit into every part of His flesh, so that when the Father abandoned Him on the cross HE STILL DID NOT SIN, BUT BECAME SIN!
Everyone on the side of Truth listens to Me. (Jesus Christ)
GreatestIam
Posts: 1,723
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/14/2012 2:14:12 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
The bible says otherwise but I am not surprised that you do not know what it says.

So Jesus became a sinner. Ok.
Man does not sin anymore but does Jesus instead.
You must be gay if you do Jesus.
I prefer to sin thanks.

How does this relate to the O P?

Regards
DL
DanielChristopherBlowes
Posts: 1,066
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2012 9:59:48 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/14/2012 2:14:12 PM, GreatestIam wrote:
The bible says otherwise but I am not surprised that you do not know what it says.

So Jesus became a sinner. Ok.
Man does not sin anymore but does Jesus instead.
You must be gay if you do Jesus.
I prefer to sin thanks.

How does this relate to the O P?

Regards
DL

No, He became Sin (cut off, abandoned by God) but did not sin. (He still forgave, still loved etc even on the cross)
Everyone on the side of Truth listens to Me. (Jesus Christ)
GreatestIam
Posts: 1,723
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2012 12:41:29 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/15/2012 9:59:48 AM, DanielChristopherBlowes wrote:
At 12/14/2012 2:14:12 PM, GreatestIam wrote:
The bible says otherwise but I am not surprised that you do not know what it says.

So Jesus became a sinner. Ok.
Man does not sin anymore but does Jesus instead.
You must be gay if you do Jesus.
I prefer to sin thanks.

How does this relate to the O P?

Regards
DL

No, He became Sin (cut off, abandoned by God) but did not sin. (He still forgave, still loved etc even on the cross)

If Jesus is God then you have God abandoning himself. Impossible.
Right?

If Jesus is not God then he cannot forgive sins other than those done against him.

You have put yourself in a catch 22.
Ramshutu
Posts: 4,063
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2012 12:48:45 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/15/2012 9:59:48 AM, DanielChristopherBlowes wrote:
At 12/14/2012 2:14:12 PM, GreatestIam wrote:
The bible says otherwise but I am not surprised that you do not know what it says.

So Jesus became a sinner. Ok.
Man does not sin anymore but does Jesus instead.
You must be gay if you do Jesus.
I prefer to sin thanks.

How does this relate to the O P?

Regards
DL

No, He became Sin (cut off, abandoned by God) but did not sin. (He still forgave, still loved etc even on the cross)

So, God, the all powerful, all knowing and rather clever wanted to forgive the sin of humans. Rather than getting up one morning, having breakfast and then saying, "Right, you humans, I forgive your sins" he decided that the best solution was to send himself (but not himself) down to the humans to magically absorb the sin before letting them kill him before taking himself back into heaven?
Dogknox
Posts: 5,070
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2012 1:28:38 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/14/2012 8:04:53 AM, GreatestIam wrote:
Was God using a human to reproduce appropriate reproductive conduct?

All other known entities, except for God, use one of their own species to reproduce.
One would think that an almighty God could find his own woman and reproduce purely instead of fathering a half breed hybrid and act as a deadbeat dad and take off without doing his duty as a father.

Archeological evidence show that he had a wife, Asherah, and one must wonder what she thought of God was using inappropriate reproductive methods and coveting another man"s woman, Mary, and breaking his own commandment.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com...



Any other time that a human would do as God did, we would brand his child a bastard and have a few choice labels for the father who abandoned him as well. Christians would brand him a sinner yet we praise God for the same sin. Showing that Christians have a double standard of morality and are what some would call hypocrites.



In Jesus"s case, we somehow respect Jesus the chimera half breed even though he was a product of inappropriate reproduction. Some would also call it bestiality if they see God as one species and mankind as another.

We see God coveting, we see him using another man"s wife, and we see God abandoning the child he later will use as a ransom and condemn to death for sins that would include his own.

If God cannot reproduce anything other than a chimera half breed then that shows that he cannot be omnipotent or all powerful as Christians believe him to be.

Was God using humans to reproduce appropriate reproductive conduct?

Regards
DL

God can't "DIE" if first God is not BORN.. duh!!!
Jesus was born MAN, so a perfect man could die!

Dogknox
DanielChristopherBlowes
Posts: 1,066
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2012 2:10:52 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/15/2012 12:48:45 PM, Ramshutu wrote:
At 12/15/2012 9:59:48 AM, DanielChristopherBlowes wrote:
At 12/14/2012 2:14:12 PM, GreatestIam wrote:
The bible says otherwise but I am not surprised that you do not know what it says.

So Jesus became a sinner. Ok.
Man does not sin anymore but does Jesus instead.
You must be gay if you do Jesus.
I prefer to sin thanks.

How does this relate to the O P?

Regards
DL

No, He became Sin (cut off, abandoned by God) but did not sin. (He still forgave, still loved etc even on the cross)

So, God, the all powerful, all knowing and rather clever wanted to forgive the sin of humans. Rather than getting up one morning, having breakfast and then saying, "Right, you humans, I forgive your sins" he decided that the best solution was to send himself (but not himself) down to the humans to magically absorb the sin before letting them kill him before taking himself back into heaven?

Jesus is 'the word made flesh' -the true expression of the Father, we can only know God through Him.
Everyone on the side of Truth listens to Me. (Jesus Christ)
GreatestIam
Posts: 1,723
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2012 4:08:22 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/15/2012 1:28:38 PM, Dogknox wrote:
At 12/14/2012 8:04:53 AM, GreatestIam wrote:
Was God using a human to reproduce appropriate reproductive conduct?

All other known entities, except for God, use one of their own species to reproduce.
One would think that an almighty God could find his own woman and reproduce purely instead of fathering a half breed hybrid and act as a deadbeat dad and take off without doing his duty as a father.

Archeological evidence show that he had a wife, Asherah, and one must wonder what she thought of God was using inappropriate reproductive methods and coveting another man"s woman, Mary, and breaking his own commandment.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com...



Any other time that a human would do as God did, we would brand his child a bastard and have a few choice labels for the father who abandoned him as well. Christians would brand him a sinner yet we praise God for the same sin. Showing that Christians have a double standard of morality and are what some would call hypocrites.



In Jesus"s case, we somehow respect Jesus the chimera half breed even though he was a product of inappropriate reproduction. Some would also call it bestiality if they see God as one species and mankind as another.

We see God coveting, we see him using another man"s wife, and we see God abandoning the child he later will use as a ransom and condemn to death for sins that would include his own.

If God cannot reproduce anything other than a chimera half breed then that shows that he cannot be omnipotent or all powerful as Christians believe him to be.

Was God using humans to reproduce appropriate reproductive conduct?

Regards
DL

God can't "DIE" if first God is not BORN.. duh!!!
Jesus was born MAN, so a perfect man could die!

Dogknox

Scriptures say that all men are born in sin. In Job, God also indicates that no man can be perfect when born of foul women. Not the exaxt words but if you know the story you will remember the idea.
They also say that Jesus was not perfect as he had to learn to obey God.
Read your bible sometime or someone will think you are lying about what is written.

Regards
DL
Composer
Posts: 5,858
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2012 5:38:03 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/15/2012 9:59:48 AM, DanielChristopherBlowes wrote:
No, He became Sin (cut off, abandoned by God) but did not sin.

1. Story book jesus was a sinner. Proofs: (Eccl. 3:11 - 12 ; Rom. 5:12, Rom. 8: 3 / Rom. 8: 3, Rom. 3:23 ; Heb. 2:17, Heb. 7:27 & Heb. 9:28) - (Gen. 3:17-19) - (Luke 3: 6 ; Job 14: 4) by way of his Mother Mary) and then for the people's, for he (Story book jesus) did this once, . . . )

Get back to us when you think you have a grasp of the Story book basics and I'll see how you fair with your next attempts. LOL!

At 12/15/2012 9:59:48 AM, DanielChristopherBlowes wrote:
(He still forgave, still loved etc even on the cross)

Incorrect!

2. Story book jesus' couldn't even save itself, let alone save ANY others. LOL! Proofs -

Now is my soul troubled; and what shall I say? Father, save me from this hour: but for this cause came I unto this hour. (John 12:27) KJV story book

I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will , but the will of the Father which hath sent me. (John 5:30) KJV story book

Your mentor & personal successful literal Saviour, moi!

Me Composer the ongoing successful & vindicated Cult buster!
Composer
Posts: 5,858
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2012 5:52:23 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/15/2012 1:28:38 PM, Dogknox wrote:
God can't "DIE" if first God is not BORN.. duh!!!

How to kill a Supernatural god by Dogknox = ?

At 12/15/2012 1:28:38 PM, Dogknox wrote:
Jesus was born MAN,

IF Story book jebus was a literal pre-existent Supernatural god then it wasn't ' conceived in Mary's womb as described in Luke 1:35 ' but rather it had to have been transplanted or transferred there!

Now compare that with these words by the former Bishop of Woolwich, Dr. Robinson, in his book, "Honest to God," in a passage where he was explaining how most Christians view Jesus:

"Jesus was not a man born and bred, he was God for a limited period taking part in a charade. He looked like a man, but underneath he was God dressed up - like Father Christmas."

Many church people find the bishop's reference to Father Christmas offensive. Yet apart from that, they agree that this is a fair statement of church teaching. If Story book jesus was really a god, or even a mighty angel who once lived in heaven, then he was never a real man, but a Divine Person dressed up in human flesh. (Source: http://www.god-so-loved-the-world.org...)

You pagan idol worshipper you!

Your mentor & personal successful literal Saviour, moi!

Me Composer the ongoing successful & vindicated Cult buster!
Dogknox
Posts: 5,070
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2012 11:06:16 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
GreatestIam You said.. Scriptures say that all men are born in sin. In Job, God also indicates that no man can be perfect when born of foul women. Not the exaxt words but if you know the story you will remember the idea.
They also say that Jesus was not perfect as he had to learn to obey God.
Read your bible sometime or someone will think you are lying about what is written.

Regards
DL


I reply: RIGHT all men are born corrupted... Adam' Children!
Jesus was formed and Born un-corrupted... !
Jesus was the Son of God!!

All men must grow in wisdom none are born with a degree from university in their hand!
Luke 2:49
"Why were you searching for me?" he asked. "Didn"t you know I had to be in my Father"s house?"
50 But they did not understand what he was saying to them.

51 Then he went down to Nazareth with them and was obedient to them. But his mother treasured all these things in her heart.
52 And Jesus grew in wisdom and stature, and in favor with God and man.


Jesus was born without sin he remained without sin!!!

Dogknox
Ramshutu
Posts: 4,063
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2012 1:30:11 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/15/2012 2:10:52 PM, DanielChristopherBlowes wrote:
At 12/15/2012 12:48:45 PM, Ramshutu wrote:
At 12/15/2012 9:59:48 AM, DanielChristopherBlowes wrote:
At 12/14/2012 2:14:12 PM, GreatestIam wrote:
The bible says otherwise but I am not surprised that you do not know what it says.

So Jesus became a sinner. Ok.
Man does not sin anymore but does Jesus instead.
You must be gay if you do Jesus.
I prefer to sin thanks.

How does this relate to the O P?

Regards
DL

No, He became Sin (cut off, abandoned by God) but did not sin. (He still forgave, still loved etc even on the cross)

So, God, the all powerful, all knowing and rather clever wanted to forgive the sin of humans. Rather than getting up one morning, having breakfast and then saying, "Right, you humans, I forgive your sins" he decided that the best solution was to send himself (but not himself) down to the humans to magically absorb the sin before letting them kill him before taking himself back into heaven?

Jesus is 'the word made flesh' -the true expression of the Father, we can only know God through Him.

Fine. How does that have anything to do with weird plot hole strewn story of dying for our sins?
DanielChristopherBlowes
Posts: 1,066
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2012 2:35:04 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/16/2012 1:30:11 PM, Ramshutu wrote:
At 12/15/2012 2:10:52 PM, DanielChristopherBlowes wrote:
At 12/15/2012 12:48:45 PM, Ramshutu wrote:
At 12/15/2012 9:59:48 AM, DanielChristopherBlowes wrote:
At 12/14/2012 2:14:12 PM, GreatestIam wrote:
The bible says otherwise but I am not surprised that you do not know what it says.

So Jesus became a sinner. Ok.
Man does not sin anymore but does Jesus instead.
You must be gay if you do Jesus.
I prefer to sin thanks.

How does this relate to the O P?

Regards
DL

No, He became Sin (cut off, abandoned by God) but did not sin. (He still forgave, still loved etc even on the cross)

So, God, the all powerful, all knowing and rather clever wanted to forgive the sin of humans. Rather than getting up one morning, having breakfast and then saying, "Right, you humans, I forgive your sins" he decided that the best solution was to send himself (but not himself) down to the humans to magically absorb the sin before letting them kill him before taking himself back into heaven?

Jesus is 'the word made flesh' -the true expression of the Father, we can only know God through Him.

Fine. How does that have anything to do with weird plot hole strewn story of dying for our sins?

Our Sin cuts us off from the knowledge of Gods goodness and forgiveness; so Jesus suffering and dying on the cross and STILL forgiving shows us who the Father really is.
Everyone on the side of Truth listens to Me. (Jesus Christ)
Ramshutu
Posts: 4,063
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2012 4:31:37 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/16/2012 2:35:04 PM, DanielChristopherBlowes wrote:
At 12/16/2012 1:30:11 PM, Ramshutu wrote:
At 12/15/2012 2:10:52 PM, DanielChristopherBlowes wrote:
At 12/15/2012 12:48:45 PM, Ramshutu wrote:
At 12/15/2012 9:59:48 AM, DanielChristopherBlowes wrote:
At 12/14/2012 2:14:12 PM, GreatestIam wrote:
The bible says otherwise but I am not surprised that you do not know what it says.

So Jesus became a sinner. Ok.
Man does not sin anymore but does Jesus instead.
You must be gay if you do Jesus.
I prefer to sin thanks.

How does this relate to the O P?

Regards
DL

No, He became Sin (cut off, abandoned by God) but did not sin. (He still forgave, still loved etc even on the cross)

So, God, the all powerful, all knowing and rather clever wanted to forgive the sin of humans. Rather than getting up one morning, having breakfast and then saying, "Right, you humans, I forgive your sins" he decided that the best solution was to send himself (but not himself) down to the humans to magically absorb the sin before letting them kill him before taking himself back into heaven?

Jesus is 'the word made flesh' -the true expression of the Father, we can only know God through Him.

Fine. How does that have anything to do with weird plot hole strewn story of dying for our sins?

Our Sin cuts us off from the knowledge of Gods goodness and forgiveness; so Jesus suffering and dying on the cross and STILL forgiving shows us who the Father really is.

Why did God chose to Cut us off from the knowledge of his goodness and forgiveness? Again, this seems like the eagles plot hole.
Composer
Posts: 5,858
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2012 5:50:21 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Even in the bible Story book, Cult members like Daniel & Dogknox want to acknowledge their Story book god(s) refusing the Knowledge of Good & Evil was beneficial?

e.g. IF their Story book god(s) want mankind to know they are ' GOOD ', then it is insane to deny man (Gen. 2:17 bible Story book) the knowledge of what ' GOOD ' is & how to recognise it?

The bible Story book is a Story book book written by a few insane human writers, predominently concerning their insane concept of literal Supernatural god(s) of which they have absolutely NO legitimate evidence, but conversely only their irrational and insane empty speculations?
Composer
Posts: 5,858
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2012 5:56:07 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/16/2012 11:06:16 AM, Dogknox wrote:
I reply: RIGHT all men are born corrupted... Adam' Children

WRONG!

See Deut. 24:16 & Ezek. 18:20 bible Story book

Much much much much better luck next times!

Your mentor & personal successful literal Saviour, moi!

Me Composer the ongoing successful & vindicated Cult buster!
Composer
Posts: 5,858
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2012 6:04:15 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/16/2012 11:06:16 AM, Dogknox wrote:
Jesus was born without sin . . . .

Incorrect even according to your own Cults preferred Story book -

Therefore he had to be made like his brethren in every respect . . . . (Heb. 2:17) RSV Story book catholic 1966 edition

Much much much better luck next times!

Your mentor & personal successful literal Saviour, moi!

Me Composer the ongoing successful & vindicated Cult buster!
DanielChristopherBlowes
Posts: 1,066
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2012 2:59:15 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/16/2012 2:57:37 PM, GreatestIam wrote:
No noble and gracious God would demand the sacrifice of a so called son just to prove it's benevolence.

Regards
DL

The usual switch from debate to unsubstantiated rhetoric..
Everyone on the side of Truth listens to Me. (Jesus Christ)
DanielChristopherBlowes
Posts: 1,066
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2012 3:00:40 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/16/2012 4:31:37 PM, Ramshutu wrote:
At 12/16/2012 2:35:04 PM, DanielChristopherBlowes wrote:
At 12/16/2012 1:30:11 PM, Ramshutu wrote:
At 12/15/2012 2:10:52 PM, DanielChristopherBlowes wrote:
At 12/15/2012 12:48:45 PM, Ramshutu wrote:
At 12/15/2012 9:59:48 AM, DanielChristopherBlowes wrote:
At 12/14/2012 2:14:12 PM, GreatestIam wrote:
The bible says otherwise but I am not surprised that you do not know what it says.

So Jesus became a sinner. Ok.
Man does not sin anymore but does Jesus instead.
You must be gay if you do Jesus.
I prefer to sin thanks.

How does this relate to the O P?

Regards
DL

No, He became Sin (cut off, abandoned by God) but did not sin. (He still forgave, still loved etc even on the cross)

So, God, the all powerful, all knowing and rather clever wanted to forgive the sin of humans. Rather than getting up one morning, having breakfast and then saying, "Right, you humans, I forgive your sins" he decided that the best solution was to send himself (but not himself) down to the humans to magically absorb the sin before letting them kill him before taking himself back into heaven?

Jesus is 'the word made flesh' -the true expression of the Father, we can only know God through Him.

Fine. How does that have anything to do with weird plot hole strewn story of dying for our sins?

Our Sin cuts us off from the knowledge of Gods goodness and forgiveness; so Jesus suffering and dying on the cross and STILL forgiving shows us who the Father really is.

Why did God chose to Cut us off from the knowledge of his goodness and forgiveness? Again, this seems like the eagles plot hole.

He didn't, Adam chose to sin.
Everyone on the side of Truth listens to Me. (Jesus Christ)
GreatestIam
Posts: 1,723
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2012 6:29:49 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/16/2012 5:50:21 PM, Composer wrote:
Even in the bible Story book, Cult members like Daniel & Dogknox want to acknowledge their Story book god(s) refusing the Knowledge of Good & Evil was beneficial?

e.g. IF their Story book god(s) want mankind to know they are ' GOOD ', then it is insane to deny man (Gen. 2:17 bible Story book) the knowledge of what ' GOOD ' is & how to recognise it?


Good point.

Without it, we would live in a world like what is shown in this river scene.

http://www.dailymotion.com...

Regards
DL
DanielChristopherBlowes
Posts: 1,066
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2012 6:31:22 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/18/2012 6:29:49 AM, GreatestIam wrote:
At 12/16/2012 5:50:21 PM, Composer wrote:
Even in the bible Story book, Cult members like Daniel & Dogknox want to acknowledge their Story book god(s) refusing the Knowledge of Good & Evil was beneficial?

e.g. IF their Story book god(s) want mankind to know they are ' GOOD ', then it is insane to deny man (Gen. 2:17 bible Story book) the knowledge of what ' GOOD ' is & how to recognise it?


Good point.

Without it, we would live in a world like what is shown in this river scene.

http://www.dailymotion.com...

Regards
DL

'Like what is shown'..
Everyone on the side of Truth listens to Me. (Jesus Christ)
GreatestIam
Posts: 1,723
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2012 6:33:24 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/18/2012 2:59:15 AM, DanielChristopherBlowes wrote:
At 12/16/2012 2:57:37 PM, GreatestIam wrote:
No noble and gracious God would demand the sacrifice of a so called son just to prove it's benevolence.

Regards
DL

The usual switch from debate to unsubstantiated rhetoric..

Then show an argument to refute the statement.
Your God had tons of moral options so you would have to show that demanding a death is moral.

Good luck with that.

Regards
DL
GreatestIam
Posts: 1,723
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2012 6:36:37 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/18/2012 3:00:40 AM, DanielChristopherBlowes wrote:


Why did God chose to Cut us off from the knowledge of his goodness and forgiveness? Again, this seems like the eagles plot hole.

He didn't, Adam chose to sin.

What is sinful about ignoring a command to remain as bright as a brick and not developing a moral sense?

Do not try to answer that and remain as bright as a brick.

That question is a debate question but you fear any real debate.

Regards
DL
DanielChristopherBlowes
Posts: 1,066
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2012 6:40:18 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/18/2012 6:33:24 AM, GreatestIam wrote:
At 12/18/2012 2:59:15 AM, DanielChristopherBlowes wrote:
At 12/16/2012 2:57:37 PM, GreatestIam wrote:
No noble and gracious God would demand the sacrifice of a so called son just to prove it's benevolence.

Regards
DL

The usual switch from debate to unsubstantiated rhetoric..

Then show an argument to refute the statement.
Your God had tons of moral options so you would have to show that demanding a death is moral.

Good luck with that.

Regards
DL

Ok, our love is easily overcome; if someone steals from us or betrays us then we no longer love them.

Jesus' being betrayed, tortured, ridiculed and killed shows us that God's love CANNOT be overcome.

As God cannot be killed (He IS life) He had to send His Son to do it for Him.
Everyone on the side of Truth listens to Me. (Jesus Christ)
GreatestIam
Posts: 1,723
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2012 6:41:21 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/18/2012 6:31:22 AM, DanielChristopherBlowes wrote:
At 12/18/2012 6:29:49 AM, GreatestIam wrote:
At 12/16/2012 5:50:21 PM, Composer wrote:
Even in the bible Story book, Cult members like Daniel & Dogknox want to acknowledge their Story book god(s) refusing the Knowledge of Good & Evil was beneficial?

e.g. IF their Story book god(s) want mankind to know they are ' GOOD ', then it is insane to deny man (Gen. 2:17 bible Story book) the knowledge of what ' GOOD ' is & how to recognise it?


Good point.

Without it, we would live in a world like what is shown in this river scene.

http://www.dailymotion.com...

Regards
DL

'Like what is shown'..

How unthinking and immoral people would be without the knowledge of good.
I thought that was obvious.
What did you get from the river scene?

Seems you did not take the time to think about it at all.

You keep saying you want to debate and we have two issues here where we can do just that. Are you up to it?

Regards
DL
DanielChristopherBlowes
Posts: 1,066
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2012 6:44:44 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/18/2012 6:41:21 AM, GreatestIam wrote:
At 12/18/2012 6:31:22 AM, DanielChristopherBlowes wrote:
At 12/18/2012 6:29:49 AM, GreatestIam wrote:
At 12/16/2012 5:50:21 PM, Composer wrote:
Even in the bible Story book, Cult members like Daniel & Dogknox want to acknowledge their Story book god(s) refusing the Knowledge of Good & Evil was beneficial?

e.g. IF their Story book god(s) want mankind to know they are ' GOOD ', then it is insane to deny man (Gen. 2:17 bible Story book) the knowledge of what ' GOOD ' is & how to recognise it?


Good point.

Without it, we would live in a world like what is shown in this river scene.

http://www.dailymotion.com...

Regards
DL

'Like what is shown'..

How unthinking and immoral people would be without the knowledge of good.
I thought that was obvious.
What did you get from the river scene?

Seems you did not take the time to think about it at all.

You keep saying you want to debate and we have two issues here where we can do just that. Are you up to it?

Regards
DL

See above:D
Everyone on the side of Truth listens to Me. (Jesus Christ)
GreatestIam
Posts: 1,723
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2012 6:48:01 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/18/2012 6:40:18 AM, DanielChristopherBlowes wrote:
At 12/18/2012 6:33:24 AM, GreatestIam wrote:
At 12/18/2012 2:59:15 AM, DanielChristopherBlowes wrote:
At 12/16/2012 2:57:37 PM, GreatestIam wrote:
No noble and gracious God would demand the sacrifice of a so called son just to prove it's benevolence.

Regards
DL

The usual switch from debate to unsubstantiated rhetoric..

Then show an argument to refute the statement.
Your God had tons of moral options so you would have to show that demanding a death is moral.

Good luck with that.

Regards
DL

Ok, our love is easily overcome; if someone steals from us or betrays us then we no longer love them.

Jesus' being betrayed, tortured, ridiculed and killed shows us that God's love CANNOT be overcome.

As God cannot be killed (He IS life) He had to send His Son to do it for Him.

God's love is overcome every time scriptures show him killing us and there are many such instances. He can cure as well as kill which would be showing love yet he takes the moral low ground and kills.

If you think that it is showing love to have your child killed instead of stepping up yoursel then your idea of love is twisted and you do not know love.

What would you do, have your child killed or step up yourself?

Further. If Jesus is God then he cannot die. Only the mule body he rides can die and they are replaceable just with another miracle and God has tons of those.

Regards
DL
GreatestIam
Posts: 1,723
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2012 6:50:47 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/18/2012 6:44:44 AM, DanielChristopherBlowes wrote:
At 12/18/2012 6:41:21 AM, GreatestIam wrote:
At 12/18/2012 6:31:22 AM, DanielChristopherBlowes wrote:
At 12/18/2012 6:29:49 AM, GreatestIam wrote:
At 12/16/2012 5:50:21 PM, Composer wrote:
Even in the bible Story book, Cult members like Daniel & Dogknox want to acknowledge their Story book god(s) refusing the Knowledge of Good & Evil was beneficial?

e.g. IF their Story book god(s) want mankind to know they are ' GOOD ', then it is insane to deny man (Gen. 2:17 bible Story book) the knowledge of what ' GOOD ' is & how to recognise it?


Good point.

Without it, we would live in a world like what is shown in this river scene.

http://www.dailymotion.com...

Regards
DL

'Like what is shown'..

How unthinking and immoral people would be without the knowledge of good.
I thought that was obvious.
What did you get from the river scene?

Seems you did not take the time to think about it at all.

You keep saying you want to debate and we have two issues here where we can do just that. Are you up to it?

Regards
DL

See above:D

See what above. There is nothing there.
Nice debate style goof.
Answer the question posed or we are done. Again.

Regards
DL