Total Posts:49|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Why do i continue to win every debate?

Anti-atheist
Posts: 213
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2012 2:10:26 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
It seems like atheists,evolutionists,reletvists just cannot hold their own against me. I win every debate(the votes of the people don't count that's an argumentem ad populem)
Anti-atheist

Registered genius
Certified butt-f*cker

imabench for fuhrer '13
DanielChristopherBlowes
Posts: 1,066
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2012 2:12:43 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/15/2012 2:10:26 PM, Anti-atheist wrote:
It seems like atheists,evolutionists,reletvists just cannot hold their own against me. I win every debate(the votes of the people don't count that's an argumentem ad populem)

Silly.
Everyone on the side of Truth listens to Me. (Jesus Christ)
Anti-atheist
Posts: 213
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2012 2:13:40 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/15/2012 2:12:43 PM, DanielChristopherBlowes wrote:
At 12/15/2012 2:10:26 PM, Anti-atheist wrote:
It seems like atheists,evolutionists,reletvists just cannot hold their own against me. I win every debate(the votes of the people don't count that's an argumentem ad populem)

Silly.

yourself kid
Anti-atheist

Registered genius
Certified butt-f*cker

imabench for fuhrer '13
DanielChristopherBlowes
Posts: 1,066
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2012 2:15:18 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/15/2012 2:13:40 PM, Anti-atheist wrote:
At 12/15/2012 2:12:43 PM, DanielChristopherBlowes wrote:
At 12/15/2012 2:10:26 PM, Anti-atheist wrote:
It seems like atheists,evolutionists,reletvists just cannot hold their own against me. I win every debate(the votes of the people don't count that's an argumentem ad populem)

Silly.

yourself kid

Sillier.
Everyone on the side of Truth listens to Me. (Jesus Christ)
phantom
Posts: 6,774
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2012 6:35:28 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Because no one else realizes it's a troll battle.
"Music is a zen-like ecstatic state where you become the new man of the future, the Nietzschean merger of Apollo and Dionysus." Ray Manzarek (The Doors)
drafterman
Posts: 18,870
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2012 6:54:51 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/15/2012 2:10:26 PM, Anti-atheist wrote:
It seems like atheists,evolutionists,reletvists just cannot hold their own against me. I win every debate(the votes of the people don't count that's an argumentem ad populem)

Winning a debate is defined as getting the most points. So, yeah, they do count or you're not talking about winning a debate. Again, it's not argumentum ad populum, since we're not talking about your statements being true, we're talking about you winning a debate.
emospongebob527
Posts: 790
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2012 6:58:38 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/15/2012 2:10:26 PM, Anti-atheist wrote:
It seems like atheists,evolutionists,reletvists just cannot hold their own against me. I win every debate(the votes of the people don't count that's an argumentem ad populem)

You're the stupidest troll I've ever seen.
"not to toot my own horn (it aint need no tooin if u know what im saying), but my writings on "viciousness: the one true viture (fancy spelling for virtue)" and my poem "A poem I wrote about DDO" put me in a class of my damn own. im just an UNRECONGIZED geniuse" -bananafana
1Devilsadvocate
Posts: 1,518
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2012 9:56:12 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/15/2012 2:10:26 PM, Anti-atheist wrote:
It seems like atheists,evolutionists,reletvists just cannot hold their own against me. I win every debate(the votes of the people don't count that's an argumentem ad populem)

How do you know that you won?

If you ask your opponent (& most of the voters) I'm sure he'd say that he won.

So how do you know that you won?
I cannot write in English, because of the treacherous spelling. When I am reading, I only hear it and am unable to remember what the written word looks like."
"Albert Einstein

http://www.twainquotes.com... , http://thewritecorner.wordpress.com... , http://www.onlinecollegecourses.com...
DanielChristopherBlowes
Posts: 1,066
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2012 3:06:44 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/15/2012 6:58:38 PM, emospongebob527 wrote:
At 12/15/2012 2:10:26 PM, Anti-atheist wrote:
It seems like atheists,evolutionists,reletvists just cannot hold their own against me. I win every debate(the votes of the people don't count that's an argumentem ad populem)

You're the stupidest troll I've ever seen.

Coming from you that's quite an insult..

Oh, and which race is Woody Allen again?
Everyone on the side of Truth listens to Me. (Jesus Christ)
AlwaysMoreThanYou
Posts: 2,900
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2012 3:08:19 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/15/2012 2:10:26 PM, Anti-atheist wrote:
It seems like atheists,evolutionists,reletvists just cannot hold their own against me. I win every debate(the votes of the people don't count that's an argumentem ad populem)

You continue to win every debate because you have the most retarded definition of 'win' that I've ever heard of.
'When the Spirit of truth comes, he will guide you into all the truth; for he will not speak on his own authority, but whatever he hears he will speak, and he will declare to you the things that are to come.' - John 16:13
DakotaKrafick
Posts: 1,517
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2012 3:17:08 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
An excerpt taken from one of his debates, "Evolution is false":

"1.Glue
The molecules that hold glue together are short lived, in 20,000 years they would've decayed.[1] Thus the universe is less than 20,000 years. Too little time for evolution.

2. Law of large numbers.

The law of large numbers say that things tend to revert to their average over time. Evolution directly contradicts this"
DanielChristopherBlowes
Posts: 1,066
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2012 3:20:54 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/16/2012 3:17:08 AM, DakotaKrafick wrote:
An excerpt taken from one of his debates, "Evolution is false":

"1.Glue
The molecules that hold glue together are short lived, in 20,000 years they would've decayed.[1] Thus the universe is less than 20,000 years. Too little time for evolution.

2. Law of large numbers.

The law of large numbers say that things tend to revert to their average over time. Evolution directly contradicts this"

Glue!
Everyone on the side of Truth listens to Me. (Jesus Christ)
TigerTime
Posts: 7
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2012 3:54:46 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
It's easy to say that you've won all your debates when you consider them wins even if you lose by points. By that logic, everybody always wins their debates (unless they think they lost of course).
Fatihah
Posts: 7,763
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2012 5:52:25 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/15/2012 2:10:26 PM, Anti-atheist wrote:
It seems like atheists,evolutionists,reletvists just cannot hold their own against me. I win every debate(the votes of the people don't count that's an argumentem ad populem)

Response: No anti-atheist will win debates on popular vote, because the forum is populated with mostly atheist. That's evidenced by the fact that in all debates between religion and atheism, atheism wins the popular vote. Which is why atheist are so quick to challenge religion in a debate, but they never would do so on a religious forum.

Even I myself says that I lost all my debates if we consider votes. Yet when you notice who actually voted, you see that atheists voted for atheism, and religious voted for religion. So that would mean that I never lost, since no one changed their belief from religion. However, members have changed their beliefs after reading my debates, something that no atheist has. So it's clear who won the debate, despite the votes.

That's how it is on this forum.
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2012 6:03:36 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/16/2012 5:52:25 AM, Fatihah wrote:
At 12/15/2012 2:10:26 PM, Anti-atheist wrote:
It seems like atheists,evolutionists,reletvists just cannot hold their own against me. I win every debate(the votes of the people don't count that's an argumentem ad populem)

Response: No anti-atheist will win debates on popular vote, because the forum is populated with mostly atheist.
No, that's not true. Ore_Ele has site statistics, and they say that most people are theists. Even in the Religion Forum, there are only a few atheists.
That's evidenced by the fact that in all debates between religion and atheism, atheism wins the popular vote.
False again. Examples of theists winning debates:

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

There are plenty of other examples.
Which is why atheist are so quick to challenge religion in a debate, but they never would do so on a religious forum.

Yes, because here the votes are more balanced than they are on the religious forums since everybody is welcome here.
Even I myself says that I lost all my debates if we consider votes. Yet when you notice who actually voted, you see that atheists voted for atheism, and religious voted for religion. So that would mean that I never lost, since no one changed their belief from religion. However, members have changed their beliefs after reading my debates, something that no atheist has. So it's clear who won the debate, despite the votes.

Please give me names of people who have changed their minds as a result of your nonsense.
Fatihah
Posts: 7,763
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2012 6:59:00 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/16/2012 6:03:36 AM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 12/16/2012 5:52:25 AM, Fatihah wrote:
At 12/15/2012 2:10:26 PM, Anti-atheist wrote:
It seems like atheists,evolutionists,reletvists just cannot hold their own against me. I win every debate(the votes of the people don't count that's an argumentem ad populem)

Response: No anti-atheist will win debates on popular vote, because the forum is populated with mostly atheist.
No, that's not true. Ore_Ele has site statistics, and they say that most people are theists. Even in the Religion Forum, there are only a few atheists.
That's evidenced by the fact that in all debates between religion and atheism, atheism wins the popular vote.
False again. Examples of theists winning debates:

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

There are plenty of other examples.
Which is why atheist are so quick to challenge religion in a debate, but they never would do so on a religious forum.

Yes, because here the votes are more balanced than they are on the religious forums since everybody is welcome here.
Even I myself says that I lost all my debates if we consider votes. Yet when you notice who actually voted, you see that atheists voted for atheism, and religious voted for religion. So that would mean that I never lost, since no one changed their belief from religion. However, members have changed their beliefs after reading my debates, something that no atheist has. So it's clear who won the debate, despite the votes.

Please give me names of people who have changed their minds as a result of your nonsense.

Response: You did nothing but prove my point. None of the links that you provided to show that theists have won debates are topics that go against atheism. Nor did any person who voted change their beliefs. So you fooled no one and it's clear where the nonsense is coming from. Try again.
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2012 7:05:47 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/16/2012 6:59:00 AM, Fatihah wrote:
At 12/16/2012 6:03:36 AM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 12/16/2012 5:52:25 AM, Fatihah wrote:
At 12/15/2012 2:10:26 PM, Anti-atheist wrote:
It seems like atheists,evolutionists,reletvists just cannot hold their own against me. I win every debate(the votes of the people don't count that's an argumentem ad populem)

Response: No anti-atheist will win debates on popular vote, because the forum is populated with mostly atheist.
No, that's not true. Ore_Ele has site statistics, and they say that most people are theists. Even in the Religion Forum, there are only a few atheists.
That's evidenced by the fact that in all debates between religion and atheism, atheism wins the popular vote.
False again. Examples of theists winning debates:

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

There are plenty of other examples.
Which is why atheist are so quick to challenge religion in a debate, but they never would do so on a religious forum.

Yes, because here the votes are more balanced than they are on the religious forums since everybody is welcome here.
Even I myself says that I lost all my debates if we consider votes. Yet when you notice who actually voted, you see that atheists voted for atheism, and religious voted for religion. So that would mean that I never lost, since no one changed their belief from religion. However, members have changed their beliefs after reading my debates, something that no atheist has. So it's clear who won the debate, despite the votes.

Please give me names of people who have changed their minds as a result of your nonsense.

Response: You did nothing but prove my point. None of the links that you provided to show that theists have won debates are topics that go against atheism. Nor did any person who voted change their beliefs. So you fooled no one and it's clear where the nonsense is coming from. Try again.

Wow, Fathih. A debate about Jesus' insurrection being false is not against Atheism? The Kalam Cosmological Argument and the Leibnizian Cosmological Argument are not against Atheism? Really?

You are most definitely a troll. It is very clear that all of the debates I posted are about Atheism v. Theism.

I asked you to name a single person who has changed his or her beliefs as a result of your debates, and you could not even name one. You have converted nobody to Islam.
RationalMadman
Posts: 354
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2012 7:11:21 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/15/2012 2:10:26 PM, Anti-atheist wrote:
It seems like atheists,evolutionists,reletvists just cannot hold their own against me. I win every debate(the votes of the people don't count that's an argumentem ad populem)

Mate, you've lost nine and won one; I'd shut the f*ck up if I was you.
The early bird might get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

We didn't fight our way to the top of the food chain to be f***ng vegetarians.
Sidewalker
Posts: 3,713
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2012 7:17:10 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/15/2012 2:10:26 PM, Anti-atheist wrote:
It seems like atheists,evolutionists,reletvists just cannot hold their own against me. I win every debate(the votes of the people don't count that's an argumentem ad populem)

So what you are telling us is that you always lose your debates and you aren't even good a trolling?

That's really sad, complete idiots are good at trolling.
"It is one of the commonest of mistakes to consider that the limit of our power of perception is also the limit of all there is to perceive." " C. W. Leadbeater
Fatihah
Posts: 7,763
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2012 7:21:52 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/16/2012 7:05:47 AM, royalpaladin wrote:

Wow, Fathih. A debate about Jesus' insurrection being false is not against Atheism? The Kalam Cosmological Argument and the Leibnizian Cosmological Argument are not against Atheism? Really?

Response: Did the people voting change their beliefs? No dummy. Did any athesist vote in the debate for a theist and is now a believer? No dummy. You are clearly the troll. Stop proving my point and maybe someone will take you seriously.

You are most definitely a troll. It is very clear that all of the debates I posted are about Atheism v. Theism.

Response: No they are not. A debate about theism vs atheism would be whether God exist, or the theory of evolution is false, etc.

I asked you to name a single person who has changed his or her beliefs as a result of your debates, and you could not even name one. You have converted nobody to Islam.

Response: I never stated to covert anybody to islam, nor would I provide any names if I did. No humble person would do so. Yet you can read my very own debate on homosexuality and see that my very opponent forefeited after stating that my arguement was strong. You can read the comments of my debate "God does not exist" and clearly see a poster say "I was pro before but con after". Debunked as usual.

When you're capable of acheiving the same, then maybe you can be on my level. Til then, you can stick to your popular votes, and I'll stick to what truly measures a winner in a debate, which is to convert their belief. Something you can't do.
phantom
Posts: 6,774
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2012 7:23:02 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/16/2012 5:52:25 AM, Fatihah wrote:
At 12/15/2012 2:10:26 PM, Anti-atheist wrote:
It seems like atheists,evolutionists,reletvists just cannot hold their own against me. I win every debate(the votes of the people don't count that's an argumentem ad populem)

Response: No anti-atheist will win debates on popular vote, because the forum is populated with mostly atheist. That's evidenced by the fact that in all debates between religion and atheism, atheism wins the popular vote. Which is why atheist are so quick to challenge religion in a debate, but they never would do so on a religious forum.

Orly?

In my debate with thett there were 14 votes.

Not counting VB counters there were;

6 theist votes
1 atheist vote
1 agnostic vote

All the theists voted for my opponent.

Even I myself says that I lost all my debates if we consider votes. Yet when you notice who actually voted, you see that atheists voted for atheism, and religious voted for religion. So that would mean that I never lost, since no one changed their belief from religion. However, members have changed their beliefs after reading my debates, something that no atheist has. So it's clear who won the debate, despite the votes.

That's how it is on this forum.
"Music is a zen-like ecstatic state where you become the new man of the future, the Nietzschean merger of Apollo and Dionysus." Ray Manzarek (The Doors)
Fatihah
Posts: 7,763
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2012 7:32:26 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/16/2012 7:23:02 AM, phantom wrote:
At 12/16/2012 5:52:25 AM, Fatihah wrote:
At 12/15/2012 2:10:26 PM, Anti-atheist wrote:
It seems like atheists,evolutionists,reletvists just cannot hold their own against me. I win every debate(the votes of the people don't count that's an argumentem ad populem)

Response: No anti-atheist will win debates on popular vote, because the forum is populated with mostly atheist. That's evidenced by the fact that in all debates between religion and atheism, atheism wins the popular vote. Which is why atheist are so quick to challenge religion in a debate, but they never would do so on a religious forum.

Orly?

In my debate with thett there were 14 votes.

Not counting VB counters there were;

6 theist votes
1 atheist vote
1 agnostic vote

All the theists voted for my opponent.

Response: Yet no theist or non-theist changed their belief.
phantom
Posts: 6,774
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2012 7:35:00 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/16/2012 7:32:26 AM, Fatihah wrote:
At 12/16/2012 7:23:02 AM, phantom wrote:
At 12/16/2012 5:52:25 AM, Fatihah wrote:
At 12/15/2012 2:10:26 PM, Anti-atheist wrote:
It seems like atheists,evolutionists,reletvists just cannot hold their own against me. I win every debate(the votes of the people don't count that's an argumentem ad populem)

Response: No anti-atheist will win debates on popular vote, because the forum is populated with mostly atheist. That's evidenced by the fact that in all debates between religion and atheism, atheism wins the popular vote. Which is why atheist are so quick to challenge religion in a debate, but they never would do so on a religious forum.

Orly?

In my debate with thett there were 14 votes.

Not counting VB counters there were;

6 theist votes
1 atheist vote
1 agnostic vote

All the theists voted for my opponent.

Response: Yet no theist or non-theist changed their belief.

...So?
"Music is a zen-like ecstatic state where you become the new man of the future, the Nietzschean merger of Apollo and Dionysus." Ray Manzarek (The Doors)
wrichcirw
Posts: 11,196
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2012 8:05:15 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/16/2012 5:52:25 AM, Fatihah wrote:
At 12/15/2012 2:10:26 PM, Anti-atheist wrote:
It seems like atheists,evolutionists,reletvists just cannot hold their own against me. I win every debate(the votes of the people don't count that's an argumentem ad populem)

Response: No anti-atheist will win debates on popular vote, because the forum is populated with mostly atheist. That's evidenced by the fact that in all debates between religion and atheism, atheism wins the popular vote. Which is why atheist are so quick to challenge religion in a debate, but they never would do so on a religious forum.

Even I myself says that I lost all my debates if we consider votes. Yet when you notice who actually voted, you see that atheists voted for atheism, and religious voted for religion. So that would mean that I never lost, since no one changed their belief from religion. However, members have changed their beliefs after reading my debates, something that no atheist has. So it's clear who won the debate, despite the votes.

That's how it is on this forum.

Look up this babe:

http://debate.org...
At 8/9/2013 9:41:24 AM, wrichcirw wrote:
If you are civil with me, I will be civil to you. If you decide to bring unreasonable animosity to bear in a reasonable discussion, then what would you expect other than to get flustered?
Fatihah
Posts: 7,763
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2012 8:25:35 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/16/2012 8:05:15 AM, wrichcirw wrote:
At 12/16/2012 5:52:25 AM, Fatihah wrote:
At 12/15/2012 2:10:26 PM, Anti-atheist wrote:
It seems like atheists,evolutionists,reletvists just cannot hold their own against me. I win every debate(the votes of the people don't count that's an argumentem ad populem)

Response: No anti-atheist will win debates on popular vote, because the forum is populated with mostly atheist. That's evidenced by the fact that in all debates between religion and atheism, atheism wins the popular vote. Which is why atheist are so quick to challenge religion in a debate, but they never would do so on a religious forum.

Even I myself says that I lost all my debates if we consider votes. Yet when you notice who actually voted, you see that atheists voted for atheism, and religious voted for religion. So that would mean that I never lost, since no one changed their belief from religion. However, members have changed their beliefs after reading my debates, something that no atheist has. So it's clear who won the debate, despite the votes.

That's how it is on this forum.


Look up this babe:

http://debate.org...

Response: Demonstrates exactly my point. Theists vote for views that do not go against their own, as well as atheists. And neither changes their belief after the debate. That equals bias voting.
phantom
Posts: 6,774
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2012 12:19:48 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/16/2012 7:36:37 AM, Fatihah wrote:
At 12/16/2012 7:35:00 AM, phantom wrote:

...So?

.......So?

I'm guessing you're just bitter for losing debates on the existence of God. That's why you make things up, then fail to give a response when you're refuted.
"Music is a zen-like ecstatic state where you become the new man of the future, the Nietzschean merger of Apollo and Dionysus." Ray Manzarek (The Doors)
000ike
Posts: 11,196
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2012 12:29:40 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/15/2012 6:58:38 PM, emospongebob527 wrote:
At 12/15/2012 2:10:26 PM, Anti-atheist wrote:
It seems like atheists,evolutionists,reletvists just cannot hold their own against me. I win every debate(the votes of the people don't count that's an argumentem ad populem)

You're the stupidest troll I've ever seen.

lol
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
philochristos
Posts: 2,614
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2012 12:37:27 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/16/2012 7:21:52 AM, Fatihah wrote:
I never stated to covert anybody to islam, nor would I provide any names if I did. No humble person would do so.

When you're capable of acheiving the same, then maybe you can be on my level.

Yes, believe it or not, these two statements were made by the same person in the same post.
"Not to know of what things one should demand demonstration, and of what one should not, argues want of education." ~Aristotle

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." ~Aristotle