I Don't Understand Gods Grace

AlwaysMoreThanYou
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/17/2012 6:58:29 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
Interesting. Somewhat humorous as well.
'When the Spirit of truth comes, he will guide you into all the truth; for he will not speak on his own authority, but whatever he hears he will speak, and he will declare to you the things that are to come.' - John 16:13
stubs
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/17/2012 11:05:16 AM
At 12/17/2012 6:58:29 AM, AlwaysMoreThanYou wrote:

Lots of funny parts. I love when "Peter" is like, "John should write a book, he is so good with words." hahah
Stephen_Hawkins
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/17/2012 12:58:18 PM
At 12/17/2012 11:05:16 AM, stubs wrote:
At 12/17/2012 6:58:29 AM, AlwaysMoreThanYou wrote:

Lots of funny parts. I love when "Peter" is like, "John should write a book, he is so good with words." hahah
Give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day. Teach him how to be Gay, he'll positively influence the GDP.

Social Contract Theory debate: http://www.debate.org...
elisur
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2012 1:42:13 AM
At 12/16/2012 11:34:48 PM, stubs wrote:

1 Corinthians 15:10 But by the grace of God I am what I am, and his grace toward me was not in vain. On the contrary, I worked harder than any of them, though it was not I, but the grace of God which is with me.

ossians 1:6 which has come to you, as indeed in the whole world it is bearing fruit and growing-so among yourselves, from the day you heard and understood the grace of God in truth,

Titus 2:11 For the grace of God has appeared for the salvation of all men,

1 Peter 4:10 As every man hath received the gift, even so minister the same one to another, as good stewards of the manifold grace of God.

Romans 12:4 For as in one body we have many members, and all the members do not have the same function,

Romans 12:5 so we, though many, are one body in Christ, and individually members one of another.

Romans 12:6 Having gifts that differ according to the grace given to us, let us use them: if prophecy, in proportion to our faith;

Romans 12:7 if service, in our serving; he who teaches, in his teaching;

Romans 12:8 he who exhorts, in his exhortation; he who contributes, in liberality; he who gives aid, with zeal; he who does acts of mercy, with cheerfulness.

Acts 20:24 But I do not account my life of any value nor as precious to myself, if only I may accomplish my course and the ministry which I received from the Lord Jesus, to testify to the gospel of the grace of God.
stubs
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2012 1:59:13 AM
At 12/18/2012 1:42:13 AM, elisur wrote:

1 Corinthians 15:10 But by the grace of God I am what I am, and his grace toward me was not in vain. On the contrary, I worked harder than any of them, though it was not I, but the grace of God which is with me.

ossians 1:6 which has come to you, as indeed in the whole world it is bearing fruit and growing-so among yourselves, from the day you heard and understood the grace of God in truth,

Titus 2:11 For the grace of God has appeared for the salvation of all men,

1 Peter 4:10 As every man hath received the gift, even so minister the same one to another, as good stewards of the manifold grace of God.

Romans 12:4 For as in one body we have many members, and all the members do not have the same function,

Romans 12:5 so we, though many, are one body in Christ, and individually members one of another.

Romans 12:6 Having gifts that differ according to the grace given to us, let us use them: if prophecy, in proportion to our faith;

Romans 12:7 if service, in our serving; he who teaches, in his teaching;

Romans 12:8 he who exhorts, in his exhortation; he who contributes, in liberality; he who gives aid, with zeal; he who does acts of mercy, with cheerfulness.

Acts 20:24 But I do not account my life of any value nor as precious to myself, if only I may accomplish my course and the ministry which I received from the Lord Jesus, to testify to the gospel of the grace of God.

Thanks for the verses but was there a point to this post?
DanielChristopherBlowes
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2012 2:01:24 AM

Grace as judgment; grace is getting what you don't deserve, the opposite of works orientated religion, if you deserved heaven it would not be grace.
Everyone on the side of Truth listens to Me. (Jesus Christ)
DanielChristopherBlowes
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2012 2:04:15 AM

This is truly horrible, by the way..
Everyone on the side of Truth listens to Me. (Jesus Christ)