Jump to topic:

Calling out emospongebob

tulle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2012 8:28:02 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Rather than derailing the Prayer Intention Thread, I would like you to continue any further discussion here.

Emospongebob has said the following:

At 12/18/2012 6:15:21 PM, emospongebob527 wrote:
At 12/18/2012 6:11:31 PM, tulle wrote:
At 12/17/2012 9:21:05 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
Lol. How about actually doing stuff that might fix these problems rather than shaking your fists at the sky?

While you, ironically, do nothing. There are people who are actually trying to help, even if it's just in the form of verbal support. What are you doing? Nothing.

I don't understand why you bigots assume prayer is a logically viable scheme.

First of all, he assumes I pray, and secondly, he assumes I'm a bigot (based on what?)

Thirdly, he changed his signature to portray a false statement that I have never said. I never once claimed atheism was a religion. I, in fact, pointed him to my profile, where under "religion" it says "atheist". Just as his profile says "agnostic" under the heading "religion".

And lastly

At 12/18/2012 8:21:08 PM, emospongebob527 wrote:
At 12/18/2012 8:16:47 PM, tulle wrote:
At 12/18/2012 8:15:59 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
Prayer can be very comforting. I'm an Atheist, and I sometimes pray . . .

According to emospongebob this makes you a bigot lmao.

It does, people who result to logical induction to benefit themselves should be considered bigots.

Please substantiate this claim and defend that YOU are not, in fact, a bigot. http://en.wikipedia.org...
yang.
philochristos
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2012 8:31:58 PM
Bigot...he keeps using that word. I don't think it means what he thinks it means.
"Not to know of what things one should demand demonstration, and of what one should not, argues want of education." ~Aristotle

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." ~Aristotle
tulle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2012 8:32:30 PM
At 12/18/2012 8:31:58 PM, philochristos wrote:
Bigot...he keeps using that word. I don't think it means what he thinks it means.

This. lol
yang.
emospongebob527
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2012 8:35:00 PM
big"ot

[ b"ggət ]

1.intolerant person: somebody with strong opinions, especially on politics, religion, or ethnicity, who refuses to accept different views

You are being intolerant by asserting that prayer works and demoting me and LK's testimonies.
"not to toot my own horn (it aint need no tooin if u know what im saying), but my writings on "viciousness: the one true viture (fancy spelling for virtue)" and my poem "A poem I wrote about DDO" put me in a class of my damn own. im just an UNRECONGIZED geniuse" -bananafana
phantom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2012 8:37:58 PM
At 12/18/2012 8:35:00 PM, emospongebob527 wrote:
big"ot

[ b"ggət ]

1.intolerant person: somebody with strong opinions, especially on politics, religion, or ethnicity, who refuses to accept different views

You are being intolerant by asserting that prayer works and demoting me and LK's testimonies.

And you're not being intolerant? Right...
"Music is a zen-like ecstatic state where you become the new man of the future, the Nietzschean merger of Apollo and Dionysus." Ray Manzarek (The Doors)
tulle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2012 8:38:25 PM
big"ot

[ b"ggət ]

lol Okay, how do I put this in simple terms? (by the way, I find it ironic that you pair yourself up with LK when he believes the Down's Syndrome individual to be inferior...)

Aside from the fact that by spamming the crap out of the Prayer Intention thread with your useless drivel you are actually being the definition of a bigot, you do realize that I never once asserted prayer works, nor did I ever assert that I pray. You quoted me saying something to LK without even knowing what I was talking about or referencing, and made an assumption that made you out to look like an @ss.

I reject your claim that asserting prayer works is intolerance.
yang.
emospongebob527
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2012 8:39:04 PM
At 12/18/2012 8:37:58 PM, phantom wrote:
big"ot

[ b"ggət ]

And you're not being intolerant? Right...

Tolerance doesn't apply to induction, the laws of nature say so.
"not to toot my own horn (it aint need no tooin if u know what im saying), but my writings on "viciousness: the one true viture (fancy spelling for virtue)" and my poem "A poem I wrote about DDO" put me in a class of my damn own. im just an UNRECONGIZED geniuse" -bananafana
emospongebob527
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2012 8:39:56 PM
At 12/18/2012 8:38:25 PM, tulle wrote:
big"ot

[ b"ggət ]

lol Okay, how do I put this in simple terms? (by the way, I find it ironic that you pair yourself up with LK when he believes the Down's Syndrome individual to be inferior...)

Aside from the fact that by spamming the crap out of the Prayer Intention thread with your useless drivel you are actually being the definition of a bigot, you do realize that I never once asserted prayer works, nor did I ever assert that I pray. You quoted me saying something to LK without even knowing what I was talking about or referencing, and made an assumption that made you out to look like an @ss.

I reject your claim that asserting prayer works is intolerance.

Overruled! Nac.
RationalMadman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2012 8:41:00 PM
The early bird might get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

We didn't fight our way to the top of the food chain to be f***ng vegetarians.
philochristos
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2012 8:43:50 PM
big"ot

[ b"ggət ]

Like somebody who starts thread exponding on the reasons why he hates religion?

Intolerant...You keep using that word. I don't think it means what you think it means.
"Not to know of what things one should demand demonstration, and of what one should not, argues want of education." ~Aristotle

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." ~Aristotle
emospongebob527
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2012 8:45:22 PM
At 12/18/2012 8:43:50 PM, philochristos wrote:
big"ot

[ b"ggət ]

Like somebody who starts thread exponding on the reasons why he hates religion?

Intolerant...You keep using that word. I don't think it means what you think it means.

You keep talking, I don't think you should.
philochristos
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2012 8:46:57 PM
At 12/18/2012 8:45:22 PM, emospongebob527 wrote:
You keep talking, I don't think you should.

I wouldn't want me to talk either if I were you. :-)

DanielChristopherBlowes
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2012 3:11:14 AM
At 12/18/2012 8:28:02 PM, tulle wrote:
Rather than derailing the Prayer Intention Thread, I would like you to continue any further discussion here.

Emospongebob has said the following:

At 12/18/2012 6:15:21 PM, emospongebob527 wrote:
At 12/18/2012 6:11:31 PM, tulle wrote:
At 12/17/2012 9:21:05 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
Lol. How about actually doing stuff that might fix these problems rather than shaking your fists at the sky?

While you, ironically, do nothing. There are people who are actually trying to help, even if it's just in the form of verbal support. What are you doing? Nothing.

I don't understand why you bigots assume prayer is a logically viable scheme.

First of all, he assumes I pray, and secondly, he assumes I'm a bigot (based on what?)

Thirdly, he changed his signature to portray a false statement that I have never said. I never once claimed atheism was a religion. I, in fact, pointed him to my profile, where under "religion" it says "atheist". Just as his profile says "agnostic" under the heading "religion".

And lastly

At 12/18/2012 8:21:08 PM, emospongebob527 wrote:
At 12/18/2012 8:16:47 PM, tulle wrote:
At 12/18/2012 8:15:59 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
Prayer can be very comforting. I'm an Atheist, and I sometimes pray . . .

According to emospongebob this makes you a bigot lmao.

It does, people who result to logical induction to benefit themselves should be considered bigots.

Please substantiate this claim and defend that YOU are not, in fact, a bigot. http://en.wikipedia.org...

Just ignore him.
Everyone on the side of Truth listens to Me. (Jesus Christ)
AlwaysMoreThanYou
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2012 3:14:49 AM
At 12/18/2012 8:31:58 PM, philochristos wrote:

Nice.
'When the Spirit of truth comes, he will guide you into all the truth; for he will not speak on his own authority, but whatever he hears he will speak, and he will declare to you the things that are to come.' - John 16:13
TrasguTravieso
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2012 5:35:40 AM
At 12/18/2012 8:46:57 PM, philochristos wrote:

I wouldn't want me to talk either if I were you. :-)
bossyburrito
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2012 3:34:33 PM
What if you pray that all gay people die?
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush