Total Posts:228|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

" The true meaning of FAITH "

elisur
Posts: 144
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/21/2012 2:39:03 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
" The true meaning of FAITH "
(KJV) Hebrews 11:1 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.
Romans 8:24 For we are saved by hope: but hope that is seen is not hope: for what a man seeth, why doth he yet hope for?
Romans 8:25 But if we hope for that we see not, then do we with patience wait for it.
Romans 10:17 So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.
Dogknox
Posts: 5,082
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/25/2012 4:55:11 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/21/2012 2:39:03 AM, elisur wrote:
" The true meaning of FAITH "
(KJV) Hebrews 11:1 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.
Romans 8:24 For we are saved by hope: but hope that is seen is not hope: for what a man seeth, why doth he yet hope for?
Romans 8:25 But if we hope for that we see not, then do we with patience wait for it.
Romans 10:17 So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.

elisur The person with just faith can't put on the "Breastplate of Righteousness"! The Breastplate is made with LOVE! The person with just faith can't be RIGHTEOUS!
1 Thessalonians 5:8
But since we belong to the day, let us be sober, putting on faith and love as a breastplate, and the hope of salvation as a helmet.

elisur the person with JUST Faith can't be saved.. The Helmet of Salvation is made with HOPE!

Fact is.. God is LOVE!
1 John 4:8
Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love.

God is LOVE, thus the person with JUST FAITH is minus all HOPE and LOVE! They are Hope-LESS and Love-LESS they are Hopeless and Godless!
elisur
Posts: 144
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/25/2012 8:19:33 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/25/2012 4:55:11 PM, Dogknox wrote:
At 12/21/2012 2:39:03 AM, elisur wrote:
" The true meaning of FAITH "
(KJV) Hebrews 11:1 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.
Romans 8:24 For we are saved by hope: but hope that is seen is not hope: for what a man seeth, why doth he yet hope for?
Romans 8:25 But if we hope for that we see not, then do we with patience wait for it.
Romans 10:17 So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.

elisur The person with just faith can't put on the "Breastplate of Righteousness"! The Breastplate is made with LOVE! The person with just faith can't be RIGHTEOUS!
1 Thessalonians 5:8
But since we belong to the day, let us be sober, putting on faith and love as a breastplate, and the hope of salvation as a helmet.

elisur the person with JUST Faith can't be saved.. The Helmet of Salvation is made with HOPE!

Fact is.. God is LOVE!
1 John 4:8
Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love.

God is LOVE, thus the person with JUST FAITH is minus all HOPE and LOVE! They are Hope-LESS and Love-LESS they are Hopeless and Godless!

The verse that you heve read is addition in your faith. thats true but the true meaning of faith is Hebrews 11:1 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.
Dogknox
Posts: 5,082
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/27/2012 12:41:33 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/25/2012 8:19:33 PM, elisur wrote:
At 12/25/2012 4:55:11 PM, Dogknox wrote:
At 12/21/2012 2:39:03 AM, elisur wrote:
" The true meaning of FAITH "
(KJV) Hebrews 11:1 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.
Romans 8:24 For we are saved by hope: but hope that is seen is not hope: for what a man seeth, why doth he yet hope for?
Romans 8:25 But if we hope for that we see not, then do we with patience wait for it.
Romans 10:17 So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.

elisur The person with just faith can't put on the "Breastplate of Righteousness"! The Breastplate is made with LOVE! The person with just faith can't be RIGHTEOUS!
1 Thessalonians 5:8
But since we belong to the day, let us be sober, putting on faith and love as a breastplate, and the hope of salvation as a helmet.

elisur the person with JUST Faith can't be saved.. The Helmet of Salvation is made with HOPE!

Fact is.. God is LOVE!
1 John 4:8
Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love.

God is LOVE, thus the person with JUST FAITH is minus all HOPE and LOVE! They are Hope-LESS and Love-LESS they are Hopeless and Godless!

The verse that you heve read is addition in your faith. thats true but the true meaning of faith is Hebrews 11:1 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.

elisur I point out there are JUST THREE (3) Faith hope and LOVE the greatest is LOVE!
I point out there is NO faith or hope found in heaven the man with JUST Faith will never ever enter heaven!
God is LOVE only love enters heaven... GOD IS LOVE the man without any love is God-less!!

elisur Faith is action-less!
The Goats with their Faith ALONE end up in the Lake of Fire (Matthew 25)

Dogknox
elisur
Posts: 144
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/27/2012 9:10:51 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/27/2012 12:41:33 PM, Dogknox wrote:
At 12/25/2012 8:19:33 PM, elisur wrote:
At 12/25/2012 4:55:11 PM, Dogknox wrote:
At 12/21/2012 2:39:03 AM, elisur wrote:
" The true meaning of FAITH "
(KJV) Hebrews 11:1 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.
Romans 8:24 For we are saved by hope: but hope that is seen is not hope: for what a man seeth, why doth he yet hope for?
Romans 8:25 But if we hope for that we see not, then do we with patience wait for it.
Romans 10:17 So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.

elisur The person with just faith can't put on the "Breastplate of Righteousness"! The Breastplate is made with LOVE! The person with just faith can't be RIGHTEOUS!
1 Thessalonians 5:8
But since we belong to the day, let us be sober, putting on faith and love as a breastplate, and the hope of salvation as a helmet.

elisur the person with JUST Faith can't be saved.. The Helmet of Salvation is made with HOPE!

Fact is.. God is LOVE!
1 John 4:8
Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love.

God is LOVE, thus the person with JUST FAITH is minus all HOPE and LOVE! They are Hope-LESS and Love-LESS they are Hopeless and Godless!

The verse that you heve read is addition in your faith. thats true but the true meaning of faith is Hebrews 11:1 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.

elisur I point out there are JUST THREE (3) Faith hope and LOVE the greatest is LOVE!
I point out there is NO faith or hope found in heaven the man with JUST Faith will never ever enter heaven!
God is LOVE only love enters heaven... GOD IS LOVE the man without any love is God-less!!

elisur Faith is action-less!
The Goats with their Faith ALONE end up in the Lake of Fire (Matthew 25)

Dogknox

i agree faith without love is useless.when you enter in the kingdom of heaven faith already finished but love stay forever and ever....AMEN
Composer
Posts: 5,858
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/28/2012 4:50:28 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
Faith is an intangible, and there is no measurement to compare the Faith of one Cult Group of dupes to another!

Faith is in fact the ability to deceive onesself that something literally exists; when the legitimate evidence to sustain that is zero!
Amica
Posts: 29
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/28/2012 6:00:28 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/21/2012 2:39:03 AM, elisur wrote:
" The true meaning of FAITH "
(KJV) Hebrews 11:1 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.
Romans 8:24 For we are saved by hope: but hope that is seen is not hope: for what a man seeth, why doth he yet hope for?
Romans 8:25 But if we hope for that we see not, then do we with patience wait for it.
Romans 10:17 So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.

Elisur hi--

The verses you quote are so right on the spot. Belief in God would not be faith if we sought proof of everything. There is proof of Him but many people refuse to see the evidence.
Dogknox
Posts: 5,082
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/28/2012 1:17:30 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/28/2012 6:00:28 AM, Amica wrote:
At 12/21/2012 2:39:03 AM, elisur wrote:
" The true meaning of FAITH "
(KJV) Hebrews 11:1 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.
Romans 8:24 For we are saved by hope: but hope that is seen is not hope: for what a man seeth, why doth he yet hope for?
Romans 8:25 But if we hope for that we see not, then do we with patience wait for it.
Romans 10:17 So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.

Elisur hi--

The verses you quote are so right on the spot. Belief in God would not be faith if we sought proof of everything. There is proof of Him but many people refuse to see the evidence.

Amica & Elisur there are those who think all you need is faith.. "Faith ALONE"! This teaching first appeared sixteen hundred years after Jesus, it is NOT scriptural thus it is only a man made TRADITION!

Of the three "Faith, Hope and Love" love is the greatest!
Scriptures are clear: God is LOVE thus man was saved by "LOVE ALONE"!

Jesus is GOD, all must enter through Jesus, thus all must enter through LOVE!

Believing all man needs is; Faith ALONE in Jesus, is rejecting the words of Jesus as lies!

Jesus said... "His words; You MUST LOVE!"
Jesus said... "His words; All who EAT my flesh have eternal life"!

Dogknox
Nur-Ab-Sal
Posts: 1,637
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/28/2012 2:03:37 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/28/2012 1:17:30 PM, Dogknox wrote:
At 12/28/2012 6:00:28 AM, Amica wrote:
At 12/21/2012 2:39:03 AM, elisur wrote:
" The true meaning of FAITH "
(KJV) Hebrews 11:1 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.
Romans 8:24 For we are saved by hope: but hope that is seen is not hope: for what a man seeth, why doth he yet hope for?
Romans 8:25 But if we hope for that we see not, then do we with patience wait for it.
Romans 10:17 So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.

Elisur hi--

The verses you quote are so right on the spot. Belief in God would not be faith if we sought proof of everything. There is proof of Him but many people refuse to see the evidence.

Amica & Elisur there are those who think all you need is faith.. "Faith ALONE"! This teaching first appeared sixteen hundred years after Jesus, it is NOT scriptural thus it is only a man made TRADITION!

Of the three "Faith, Hope and Love" love is the greatest!
Scriptures are clear: God is LOVE thus man was saved by "LOVE ALONE"!

Jesus is GOD, all must enter through Jesus, thus all must enter through LOVE!

Believing all man needs is; Faith ALONE in Jesus, is rejecting the words of Jesus as lies!

Jesus said... "His words; You MUST LOVE!"
Jesus said... "His words; All who EAT my flesh have eternal life"!

Dogknox

Dogknox who was your Confirmation Saint, if any?
Genesis I. And God created man to his own image: to the image of God he created him: male and female he created them.
Dogknox
Posts: 5,082
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/28/2012 3:27:47 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/28/2012 2:03:37 PM, Nur-Ab-Sal wrote:
At 12/28/2012 1:17:30 PM, Dogknox wrote:
At 12/28/2012 6:00:28 AM, Amica wrote:
At 12/21/2012 2:39:03 AM, elisur wrote:
" The true meaning of FAITH "
(KJV) Hebrews 11:1 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.
Romans 8:24 For we are saved by hope: but hope that is seen is not hope: for what a man seeth, why doth he yet hope for?
Romans 8:25 But if we hope for that we see not, then do we with patience wait for it.
Romans 10:17 So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.

Elisur hi--

The verses you quote are so right on the spot. Belief in God would not be faith if we sought proof of everything. There is proof of Him but many people refuse to see the evidence.

Amica & Elisur there are those who think all you need is faith.. "Faith ALONE"! This teaching first appeared sixteen hundred years after Jesus, it is NOT scriptural thus it is only a man made TRADITION!

Of the three "Faith, Hope and Love" love is the greatest!
Scriptures are clear: God is LOVE thus man was saved by "LOVE ALONE"!

Jesus is GOD, all must enter through Jesus, thus all must enter through LOVE!

Believing all man needs is; Faith ALONE in Jesus, is rejecting the words of Jesus as lies!

Jesus said... "His words; You MUST LOVE!"
Jesus said... "His words; All who EAT my flesh have eternal life"!

Dogknox

Dogknox who was your Confirmation Saint, if any?

Nur-Ab-Sal Good to meet you..
You asked.. who was your Confirmation Saint?

I reply: Michael the Archangel.
I ask.. Who was yours, and why do you even ask!?

Christians are always called to defend the faith!
Faith and Scriptures ALONE are man made traditions!
It goes like this... "We don't need no stinking church, all we need is the scriptures and faith; Alone!"

Dogknox
Nur-Ab-Sal
Posts: 1,637
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/28/2012 10:13:38 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/28/2012 3:27:47 PM, Dogknox wrote:
At 12/28/2012 2:03:37 PM, Nur-Ab-Sal wrote:
At 12/28/2012 1:17:30 PM, Dogknox wrote:
At 12/28/2012 6:00:28 AM, Amica wrote:
At 12/21/2012 2:39:03 AM, elisur wrote:
" The true meaning of FAITH "
(KJV) Hebrews 11:1 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.
Romans 8:24 For we are saved by hope: but hope that is seen is not hope: for what a man seeth, why doth he yet hope for?
Romans 8:25 But if we hope for that we see not, then do we with patience wait for it.
Romans 10:17 So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.

Elisur hi--

The verses you quote are so right on the spot. Belief in God would not be faith if we sought proof of everything. There is proof of Him but many people refuse to see the evidence.

Amica & Elisur there are those who think all you need is faith.. "Faith ALONE"! This teaching first appeared sixteen hundred years after Jesus, it is NOT scriptural thus it is only a man made TRADITION!

Of the three "Faith, Hope and Love" love is the greatest!
Scriptures are clear: God is LOVE thus man was saved by "LOVE ALONE"!

Jesus is GOD, all must enter through Jesus, thus all must enter through LOVE!

Believing all man needs is; Faith ALONE in Jesus, is rejecting the words of Jesus as lies!

Jesus said... "His words; You MUST LOVE!"
Jesus said... "His words; All who EAT my flesh have eternal life"!

Dogknox

Dogknox who was your Confirmation Saint, if any?

Nur-Ab-Sal Good to meet you..
You asked.. who was your Confirmation Saint?

I reply: Michael the Archangel.
I ask.. Who was yours, and why do you even ask!?

Christians are always called to defend the faith!
Faith and Scriptures ALONE are man made traditions!
It goes like this... "We don't need no stinking church, all we need is the scriptures and faith; Alone!"

Dogknox

St. Charles the Good. I was just wondering. You're a pretty interesting person.
Genesis I. And God created man to his own image: to the image of God he created him: male and female he created them.
Dogknox
Posts: 5,082
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2012 10:58:24 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
Nur-Ab-Sal you said.. St. Charles the Good. (your Confirmation Saint)

Blessed Charles the Good (1083 " March 2, 1127) was Count of Flanders from 1119 to 1127. He is most remembered for his murder and its aftermath.

Hebrews 12:1
Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses, let us throw off everything that hinders and the sin that so easily entangles. And let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us,

Matthew 18:10
"See that you do not despise one of these little ones. For I tell you that their angels in heaven always see the face of my Father in heaven.

Dogknox
Dogknox
Posts: 5,082
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2012 12:38:08 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/28/2012 6:00:28 AM, Amica wrote:
At 12/21/2012 2:39:03 AM, elisur wrote:
" The true meaning of FAITH "
(KJV) Hebrews 11:1 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.
Romans 8:24 For we are saved by hope: but hope that is seen is not hope: for what a man seeth, why doth he yet hope for?
Romans 8:25 But if we hope for that we see not, then do we with patience wait for it.
Romans 10:17 So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.

Elisur hi--

The verses you quote are so right on the spot. Belief in God would not be faith if we sought proof of everything. There is proof of Him but many people refuse to see the evidence.

Amica Faith is believing the words of Jesus!
Many say "I believe in Jesus" but they reject the scriptures!

Rejecting the scriptures is rejecting Jesus!
Christians believe the scriptures, the words of "The WORD"!!
Christian: Christ Follower!
Composer
Posts: 5,858
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2012 12:42:13 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/30/2012 12:38:08 AM, Dogknox wrote:
Christian: Christ Follower!

IF ANY truly ' followed Story book jebus ' they, like it, would be an eternal Jew!

Your vindicated mentor & personal successful literal Saviour, moi!

Me Composer the ongoing successful & vindicated Cult buster!
Composer
Posts: 5,858
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2012 12:44:20 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/30/2012 12:38:08 AM, Dogknox wrote:
Rejecting the scriptures is rejecting Jesus!

catholics reject the scriptures and worship idols like Story book jebus, apostles & Mary!

You pagan idol worshippers & jebus rejects!
Nur-Ab-Sal
Posts: 1,637
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2012 2:06:07 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/30/2012 12:44:20 AM, Composer wrote:
At 12/30/2012 12:38:08 AM, Dogknox wrote:
Rejecting the scriptures is rejecting Jesus!

catholics reject the scriptures and worship idols like Story book jebus, apostles & Mary!

You pagan idol worshippers & story book jebus rejects!

Fixed.
Genesis I. And God created man to his own image: to the image of God he created him: male and female he created them.
Composer
Posts: 5,858
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2012 3:03:39 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/30/2012 2:06:07 AM, Nur-Ab-Sal wrote:
At 12/30/2012 12:44:20 AM, Composer wrote:
At 12/30/2012 12:38:08 AM, Dogknox wrote:
Rejecting the scriptures is rejecting Jesus!

catholics reject the scriptures and worship idols like Story book jebus, apostles & Mary!

You pagan idol worshippers & story book jebus rejects!

At 12/30/2012 2:06:07 AM, Nur-Ab-Sal wrote:
Fixed.

Fixed properly by moi - i.e. There are NO other biblical jebus's apart from the bible Story book propoganda one, which is the same one as depicted in fanciful imaginations like yours but depicted Historically legitimately nowhere!

Your mentor & personal successful literal Saviour, moi!

Me Composer the ongoing successful & vindicated Cult buster!
Dogknox
Posts: 5,082
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2012 10:41:24 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
John 3:16
For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him (HIS WORDS) shall not perish but have eternal life.

John 6:29
Jesus answered, "The work of God is this: to believe in the one he has sent."

John 6:40
For my Father"s will is that everyone who looks to the Son and believes in him shall have eternal life, and I will raise them up at the last day."

Clearly: "Faith in Jesus is believing the words of Jesus"!
Believe the WORDS of; "The Word made flesh" have ETERNAL LIFE!

John 6:53
Jesus said to them, "Very truly I tell you, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, you have no life in you.
54 Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life


Today it seems only Catholic's believe in Jesus!
Ignatius of Antioch is CATHOLIC!!!
He said..
"I have no taste for corruptible food nor for the pleasures of this life. I desire the bread of God, which is the flesh of Jesus Christ, who was of the seed of David; and for drink I desire his blood, which is love incorruptible" (Letter to the Romans 7:3 [A.D. 110]).

Irenaeus is CATHOLIC!!
He said...
"If the Lord were from other than the Father, how could he rightly take bread, which is of the same creation as our own, and confess it to be his body and affirm that the mixture in the cup is his blood?" (Against Heresies 4:33"32 [A.D. 189]).

All the Early Church Father's are CATHOLIC!
Catholic's believe the scriptures, the "Words of the Word"!

Clearly Irenaeus the Early Church Father' would call all who reject the words of Jesus as "Metaphor" >>Heretic<<!
Dogknox
Posts: 5,082
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/31/2012 11:55:20 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
John 12:48
There is a judge for the one who rejects me and does not accept my words; the very words I have spoken will condemn them at the last day.

The JUDGE is the scriptures... The very words Jesus had spoken!!
Clearly (above) rejecting the scriptures is rejecting Jesus!

There is a judge for the one who rejects me and does not accept my words; the very words I have spoken will condemn them at the last day.

NOT accepting the words of Jesus is rejecting Jesus!!
Not accepting the words of Jesus will condemn us!

"The true meaning of FAITH": Faith is accepting the words of Jesus found in the scriptures!

John 3:16 ....... that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

Believing in Jesus is, accepting the scriptures!!
Believing in Jesus is, gaining eternal life. (verse above)

Scriptures...
THE GREAT COMMISSION
"All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. 19 Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing..

Jesus' words.. BAPTISM; MAKES disciples of all nations! (Baptism saves)

20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world.

"Jesus will never ever leave his Church!"
FACT: Jesus did not form any other church except the "Holy Catholic Church"!
I am with you always!

Thus rejecting the Holy Catholic Church is NOT having faith in Jesus! Rejecting the Holy Catholic Church is believing "Jesus tells lies!" I am with you always!

Dogknox
The_Fool_on_the_hill
Posts: 6,071
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/1/2013 4:58:31 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
The Fool: What was the fake or false meaning?
"The bud disappears when the blossom breaks through, and we might say that the former is refuted by the latter; in the same way when the fruit comes, the blossom may be explained to be a false form of the plant's existence, for the fruit appears as its true nature in place of the blossom. These stages are not merely differentiated; they supplant one another as being incompatible with one another." G. W. F. HEGEL
Dogknox
Posts: 5,082
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/1/2013 5:51:52 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/1/2013 4:58:31 AM, The_Fool_on_the_hill wrote:
The Fool: What was the fake or false meaning?

The thread is asking>> "The true meaning of FAITH"?
You ask.. What was the fake or false meaning?

I Reply: I must assume by asking what is the "fake or false meaning?" You are asking for the: fake or false meaning>> Of Faith!?
The_Fool_on_the_hill I agree with your approach By establishing the "fake or false meaning of faith " we will be better able to arrive at the; "True meaning of FAITH"!

I think a FALSE meaning of Faith is: Trusting your salvation in the teachers of "Faith ALONE"!!

The_Fool_on_the_hill By trusting the TEACHERS and their TEACHING of "Faith ALONE" you are rejecting the scriptures!
Rejecting the scriptures for a man made tradition of "Faith is all I need for salvation" is False and CONDEMNS all who believe the teaching!

I arrive at the TRUE MEANING OF FAITH by rejecting the False Teaching of; "All man needs is faith for salvation"!

Dogknox
Composer
Posts: 5,858
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/1/2013 6:09:20 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/30/2012 10:41:24 AM, Dogknox wrote:
All the Early Church Father's are CATHOLIC!

Using that hypothesis then even according to your own Cult's records, trinitarianism in ANY form, is a corruption of the Original & Earliest beliefs!

"At first the Christian faith was not Trinitarian"It was not so in the apostolic and sub-apostolic ages, as reflected in the New Testament and other early Christian writings" (Encyclopedia of Religion and Ethics, ed. James Hastings, 1922, Vol. 12, p. 461).

Your own propaganda book refutes you catholics? LOL! -

"The formulation "One God in three Persons" was not solidly established, certainly not fully assimilated into Christian life and its profession of faith, prior to the end of the 4th century.... Among the Apostolic Fathers, there had been nothing even remotely approaching such a mentality or perspective" (New Catholic Encyclopedia, 1967, Vol. 14, p. 299).

"Fourth-century Trinitarianism did not reflect accurately early Christian teaching regarding the nature of God; it was, on the contrary a deviation from this teaching" (The Encyclopedia Americana, p. 1956, p. 2941).

(Source: htttp://isgodimaginary.com...)


At 12/30/2012 10:41:24 AM, Dogknox wrote:
Catholic's believe the scriptures, the "Words of the Word"!

Incorrect! You blatently lie & deceive, else you all wouldn't be worshipping via statues/Idols of Story book jebus, apostles & Mary!

Your vindicated mentor, 50 year successful Cult busting personal successful literal Saviour, moi!
The_Fool_on_the_hill
Posts: 6,071
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2013 2:32:26 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/1/2013 9:42:16 PM, Dogknox wrote:
The_Fool_on_the_hill you there?

The Fool: I see your point, but there is more problems which follow that. Because it is a teach which tells you that the scriptures are true. And the same for those who wrote them.
"The bud disappears when the blossom breaks through, and we might say that the former is refuted by the latter; in the same way when the fruit comes, the blossom may be explained to be a false form of the plant's existence, for the fruit appears as its true nature in place of the blossom. These stages are not merely differentiated; they supplant one another as being incompatible with one another." G. W. F. HEGEL
Dogknox
Posts: 5,082
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2013 12:04:56 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/2/2013 2:32:26 AM, The_Fool_on_the_hill wrote:
At 1/1/2013 9:42:16 PM, Dogknox wrote:
The_Fool_on_the_hill you there?

The Fool: I see your point, but there is more problems which follow that. Because it is a teach which tells you that the scriptures are true. And the same for those who wrote them.
The_Fool_on_the_hill You can't have faith in the scriptures, if you do not first read the scriptures!

The "Deformers" said... "We don't need no stinking church, all we need is 'The Scriptures' alone!"
Think about this; For the first sixteen hundred years the CHURCH TAUGHT Jesus to the world, the Church used the scriptures to teach! The scriptures were USEFUL the scriptures were not alone used!

For the first seventeen hundred years there were NO scriptures, (very few) the scriptures were expensive works of art! Only the very rich could own a bible!
You can't have faith in the scriptures, if you do not first read the scriptures!

The Church gave the world "Faith IN Jesus"!!
At the "deformation" men decided to trust only the scriptures rejecting the ONLY CHURCH Jesus formed!
To reject the CHURCH, these men, the "Deformers" had to reject the scriptures! Do you see the irony!
The scriptures say; "Listen to the CHURCH"!
The scriptures say; "The CHURCH is the pillar and the foundation of truth"!
The scriptures say; Jesus' words... To his CHURCH; "I am with you FOREVER!"

The scriptures say to the CHURCH..
John 14:16
And I will ask the Father, and he will give you another advocate to help you and be with you forever

The scriptures say; "The CHURCH is the body of Jesus!"

Rejecting the CHURCH is, rejecting Jesus and the scriptures!!

Dogknox
Dogknox
Posts: 5,082
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/3/2013 2:53:02 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Having FAITH in the words of Jesus is "Believing In Jesus"!
Trusting the words of "The Word" is having faith in Jesus!

All who believe in Jesus have eternal life... The Early Church Father's believe in Jesus, they believe; "My flesh is real food, my blood is real drink"!

54 Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life..

It takes FAITH to believe; Jesus can take the form of bread!
It takes FAITH to believe; Jesus walked on water, resurrected, raised the dead etc..
It takes FAITH to believe; God can do everything.. almighty God!
Looks as bread, feels as bread, tastes as bread...Jesus can take the form of ordinary bread because; Jesus is God!

True Faith is; Believing in Jesus!
False faith is; Believing in the man made tradition of salvation in "Faith Alone"! Believers of the tradition; "Faith Alone saves" reject the words of Jesus!

Dogknox
Suqua
Posts: 433
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/11/2013 12:15:07 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/3/2013 2:53:02 PM, Dogknox wrote:
Having FAITH in the words of Jesus is "Believing In Jesus"!
Trusting the words of "The Word" is having faith in Jesus!

All who believe in Jesus have eternal life... The Early Church Father's believe in Jesus, they believe; "My flesh is real food, my blood is real drink"!

54 Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life..

It takes FAITH to believe; Jesus can take the form of bread!
It takes FAITH to believe; Jesus walked on water, resurrected, raised the dead etc..
It takes FAITH to believe; God can do everything.. almighty God!
Looks as bread, feels as bread, tastes as bread...Jesus can take the form of ordinary bread because; Jesus is God!

True Faith is; Believing in Jesus!
False faith is; Believing in the man made tradition of salvation in "Faith Alone"! Believers of the tradition; "Faith Alone saves" reject the words of Jesus!

Dogknox

One of the greatest catholics ever to grace our world is Martin Luther. God rest his soul. God used this dear saint to help us out of darkness, and when he was silenced others took up the cause. PRAISE GOD! Move forward unto greater knowledge about God.
Suqua
Posts: 433
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/11/2013 12:40:55 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
Martin Luther :-) One of the true catholics who tried by God's grace to lead the lost out of darkness, but was stopped for a while, for they could not refute the word of God. Then the seed of God's goodness was spread abroad. Now made into cheap grace, do what ever they want and still be saved, once saved always saved. We need some new reformers to move forward adding to those who have gone before us.
AlwaysMoreThanYou
Posts: 2,900
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/11/2013 1:37:40 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/11/2013 12:40:55 AM, Suqua wrote:
Martin Luther :-) One of the true catholics who tried by God's grace to lead the lost out of darkness,

Martin Luther, along with Michael Cerularius, was an anti-Christ.

but was stopped for a while, for they could not refute the word of God.

Yes, he and his couldn't refute the word of God, so he was stopped for a while.

Then the seed of God's goodness was spread abroad.

By the Catholic Church.

Now made into cheap grace,

By the deformers.

do what ever they want and still be saved, once saved always saved.

I'm don't believe in OSAS, but you're completely misrepresenting it and obviously don't understand it at all.

We need some new reformers to move forward adding to those who have gone before us.

Adding more rubbish like the heresies that have already sprouted up? I certainly hope not.
'When the Spirit of truth comes, he will guide you into all the truth; for he will not speak on his own authority, but whatever he hears he will speak, and he will declare to you the things that are to come.' - John 16:13
Dogknox
Posts: 5,082
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/11/2013 3:40:42 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Suqua You said..
One of the greatest catholics ever to grace our world is Martin Luther. God rest his soul. God used this dear saint to help us out of darkness, and when he was silenced others took up the cause. PRAISE GOD! Move forward unto greater knowledge about God.

I reply: Right you are "Martin Luther was CATHOLIC!"
Scripture PROPHESY proves he was NOT great!

Look...
2 Peter 2:1
But there were also false prophets among the people, just as there will be false teachers among you. They will secretly introduce destructive heresies, even denying the sovereign Lord who bought them"bringing swift destruction on themselves.
2 Many will follow their depraved conduct and will bring the way of truth into disrepute.


Suqua verse #1 (above) tells you Martin Luther was a "False Teacher"! He WAS AMONG Catholic's!
The PROPHESY can't work in the other direction.. The Catholic Church was NOT among Martin Luther! This PROVES Luther a "False Teacher" and "HERETIC"! introduce destructive heresies,

Suqua This scripture is PROPHESY, until Luther there was just the One Holy Catholic Church.. The Church Jesus formed!
Scriptures tell you: The False TEACHERS comes from AMONG CATHOLICS! The Catholic Church did not come from among False Teachers!
Your church the "Seventh Day Adventist" is the prodigy of the "False Teacher Luther"!
Suqua You have placed your salvation in Luther's false teaching; He taught.. "We don't need Church, all we need is scriptures"!
Scriptures teach.. "The CHURCH is the pillar and foundation of Truth"!

Suqua Wait it continues... verse # 2 tells you "The Church" False Teacher's comes from is "The Way Of Truth"!
This PROPHESY proves: All of Martin Luther' Prodigy (Your Church) is NOT the "Way Of Truth"! The Catholic Church did not come from Martin Luther, it can't work in the reverse!
Luther came from the Catholic Church he was "AMONG US"!
Suqua You yourself said it.. One of the greatest catholics ever to grace our world is Martin Luther.
The PROPHESY PROVES: Martin Luther a FALSE TEACHER, thus it also PROVES the Catholic Church "IS THE WAY OF TRUTH"! Proving all protestant churches CANNOT be the way of truth!

1) You MUST reject this PROPHESY to think Luther was great!
2) You MUST reject the scriptures to think the Catholic Church fell into error!
3) You MUST reject this PROPHESY to think Luther is NOT a "False Teacher"!
4) You MUST reject the scriptures to think the Catholic Church is NOT "The Way Of Truth"!

Suqua Jesus is ALWAYS with the Church he formed! Jesus did not leave his Church to take up residence in the thousands and thousands of man made churches Sixteen Hundred years AFTER he said; "I am with you ALWAYS"!
With out doubt... Jesus can't be with your man made church, you MUST REJECT THE SCRIPTURES (above) to think otherwise!

Dogknox