Jump to topic:

Children: The Real Victims of Evolution

Wallstreetatheist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/21/2012 8:15:52 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
On one side you have the Bible with religious speculation and on the other hand you have facts with evidentiary support, but who really seeks to lose or gain from this debate? Sadly, no one gains and there is only one loser: the children. In game theory analysis (darkkermit will back me up here), since children can only lose if evolution infects more minds, then it should be clear that Creationism should axiomatically be given precedence, credence, and wide-spread support. I mean, who doesn't think saddling and riding dinosaurs is awesome? Checkmate, atheists!
DRUG HARM: http://imgur.com...
Primal Diet. Lifting. Reading. Psychedelics. Cold-Approach Pickup. Music.
Paradox_7
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/21/2012 8:40:19 PM
At 12/21/2012 8:15:52 PM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:

On one side you have the Bible with religious speculation and on the other hand you have facts with evidentiary support.

You've got to be f*ckin kidding me.. Are you seriously referring to evolution as 'facts'?

Seriously.. if it were a fact, I'm sure 99% of the religious community would accept it. If you guys could come up with just one solid proof of evolution, just f*ckin 1, we'd all believe you.

But you can't, so yes, the children being taught this evolutionary dogma, are the losers here.
: At 10/23/2012 8:06:03 PM, tvellalott wrote:
: Don't be. The Catholic Church is ran by Darth Sidius for fvck sake. As far as I'm concerned, you're a bona fide member of the Sith.
errya
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/21/2012 10:16:36 PM

On one side you have the Bible with religious speculation and on the other hand you have facts with evidentiary support, but who really seeks to lose or gain from this debate? Sadly, no one gains and there is only one loser: the children. In game theory analysis (darkkermit will back me up here), since children can only lose if evolution infects more minds, then it should be clear that Creationism should axiomatically be given precedence, credence, and wide-spread support. I mean, who doesn't think saddling and riding dinosaurs is awesome? Checkmate, atheists!

Oh, I get it, you're being sarcastic
The Most Noble Lord Horatio Nelson, Viscount and Baron Nelson, of the Nile and of Burnham Thorpe in the County of Norfolk, Baron Nelson of the Nile and of Hilborough in the said County, Knight of the Most Honourable Order of the Bath, Vice Admiral of the White Squadron of the Fleet, Commander in Chief of his Majesty's Ships and Vessels in the Mediterranean, Duke of Bront" in the Kingdom of Sicily, Knight Grand Cross of the Sicilian Order of St Ferdinand and of Merit, Member of the Ottoman Ord...
Wallstreetatheist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/22/2012 1:12:51 AM
At 12/21/2012 8:40:19 PM, Paradox_7 wrote:
On one side you have the Bible with religious speculation and on the other hand you have facts with evidentiary support.

You've got to be f*ckin kidding me.. Are you seriously referring to evolution as 'facts'?

Seriously.. if it were a fact, I'm sure 99% of the religious community would accept it. If you guys could come up with just one solid proof of evolution, just f*ckin 1, we'd all believe you.

But you can't, so yes, the children being taught this evolutionary dogma, are the losers here.

U mad, bro?
Wallstreetatheist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/22/2012 1:14:13 AM
At 12/21/2012 10:16:36 PM, errya wrote:
Oh, I get it, you're being sarcastic

What do you mean?
Oryus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/22/2012 1:23:09 AM

Well, if you want to understand the theory of evolution, you'd first have to learn some vocab words.

I'll give you a few to start with: theory, fact, proof, and dogma. You don't seem to understand the meaning of any of these words outside a colloquial context.
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
Man-is-good
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/22/2012 9:55:47 AM
At 12/22/2012 1:23:09 AM, Oryus wrote:

Well, if you want to understand the theory of evolution, you'd first have to learn some vocab words.

I'll give you a few to start with: theory, fact, proof, and dogma. You don't seem to understand the meaning of any of these words outside a colloquial context.

It's a shame that not many of these views or misapprehensions blossom into their true, nihilistic self, a course that would have appeared, if not for a mere second, if not for a mere pretense, an austere gloss, of their due course. :)
"Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto." --Terence

"I believe that the mind can be permanently profaned by the habit of attending to trivial things, so that all our thoughts shall be tinged with triviality."--Thoreau
medic0506
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/22/2012 11:00:18 AM

If only we all had the wisdom to turn to a gay man parodying God, to give us a clear, unbiased view of what we should be teaching our kids. *rolls eyes*
medic0506
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/22/2012 11:02:49 AM
At 12/22/2012 1:23:09 AM, Oryus wrote:

I believe he did get the dogma part right. But a couple important words you should add to you list that are required for evolution...interpretation and presupposition.