Jump to topic:

Dinosaurs

Wallstreetatheist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2013 7:50:09 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
What's the theory for why the dinosaurs went extinct in Christian mythology?

I asked this question online and someone told me that they died during the flood and the rest were killed by humans. This hypothesis doesn't stand to reason because:

1. God ordered Noah to get two of every species on the ark.

2. There were also aquatic, amphibian, and flying dinosaur species that likely would have survived the flood. They would have also been too out of reach, pervasive, and clever to make the possibility of a minuscule group of humans killing off thousands of dinosaur species statistically unlikely.

Thoughts?

P.S. there are fossils and triangulating radiometric dating methods.
DRUG HARM: http://imgur.com...
Primal Diet. Lifting. Reading. Psychedelics. Cold-Approach Pickup. Music.
stubs
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2013 8:06:48 PM
At 1/2/2013 7:50:09 PM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:

I asked this question online and someone told me that they died during the flood and the rest were killed by humans. This hypothesis doesn't stand to reason because:

2. There were also aquatic, amphibian, and flying dinosaur species that likely would have survived the flood. They would have also been too out of reach, pervasive, and clever to make the possibility of a minuscule group of humans killing off thousands of dinosaur species statistically unlikely.

Thoughts?

I don't believe it would affect any old earth creationist right?
utahjoker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2013 8:13:42 PM

Thoughts?

Dinosaurs never existed on Earth. When Jesus Christ made the Earth he took parts from other planets because energy can't be created nor destroyed. Dinosaurs existed on another planet. This is why rocks are so old on Earth.
Ramshutu
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2013 8:16:41 PM
At 1/2/2013 8:13:42 PM, utahjoker wrote:

Thoughts?

Dinosaurs never existed on Earth. When Jesus Christ made the Earth he took parts from other planets because energy can't be created nor destroyed. Dinosaurs existed on another planet. This is why rocks are so old on Earth.

Troll level: Kent Hovind.
Franz_Reynard
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2013 8:18:52 PM

Thoughts?

Flying species may not have survived any sort of global flood.

One the other hand, amphibian and subterranean creatures have survived.
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2013 8:32:26 PM

Dinosaur Jesus Dinosaur Raptured them.
natoast
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2013 9:09:03 PM

Thoughts?

Dinosaurs never existed on Earth. When Jesus Christ made the Earth he took parts from other planets because energy can't be created nor destroyed. Dinosaurs existed on another planet. This is why rocks are so old on earth.

I'm assuming our trolling, but in case your not, do you mean god can't create energy?
Wallstreetatheist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2013 9:36:47 PM
At 1/2/2013 8:06:48 PM, stubs wrote:
I don't believe it would affect any old earth creationist right?
Wallstreetatheist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2013 9:40:05 PM

Finally the answer I've been searching for! Dinosaurs are extraterrestrials teleported to Earth with rocks via Jesus' peace-ray!
Wallstreetatheist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2013 9:52:02 PM
At 1/2/2013 8:18:52 PM, Franz_Reynard wrote:
Flying species may not have survived any sort of global flood.

Why not? Several species of pterosaurs ate primarily ocean fish, could stay afloat on water, and fly away if a predator approached. Since some flying species can stay aloft for years at a time, it's not unthinkable that flying dinosaurs could stay aloft for 40 days. The endurance-flying, fish-eating, floating pterosaurs and other aeronautical dinosaurs most likely would have survived a global flood.

One the other hand, amphibian and subterranean creatures have survived.

And aquatic dinosaurs like the styxosaurus.
InsertNameHere
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2013 10:15:20 PM

Dinosaurs never existed. The fossils were placed here to test our faith.

/trololololo
popculturepooka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2013 10:18:59 PM

The same theory as the standard theory for why dinosaurs went extinct?
At 10/3/2016 11:49:13 PM, thett3 wrote:
BLACK LIVES MATTER!
Wallstreetatheist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2013 10:36:13 PM
At 1/2/2013 10:18:59 PM, popculturepooka wrote:

Christian mythology states that when something is unknown, the petitioner should seek the standard theory of science's closest approximation? What verse states this?
popculturepooka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2013 10:38:32 PM
At 1/2/2013 10:36:13 PM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:
At 1/2/2013 10:18:59 PM, popculturepooka wrote:

Christian mythology states that when something is unknown, the petitioner should seek the standard theory of science's closest approximation? What verse states this?

What makes you think scripture would address that question in the first place? What verse states that we shouldn't in at least some cases?
BLACK LIVES MATTER!
Koopin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2013 10:42:12 PM

This has nothing to do with the thread. But this is a myth good sir.
kfc
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2013 10:53:09 PM

If youre the normal kind of christian who realizes that evolution doesnt conflict with christian beliefs, then those christians (which includes myself) accept something close to the metoer-disaster mass extinction theory.

If youre one of those more fringe Christians who take the Bible super seriously then my guess is that they believe Earth is only 10,000 years old, and God put the dinosaur bones in the ground for man to discover and study for some weird reason and that Dinosaurs never really existed.....

Religion does weird sh*t to people.
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
Koopin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2013 11:05:38 PM
At 1/2/2013 10:53:09 PM, imabench wrote:

(which includes myself)

Wait...

When did you become a Christian?
kfc
Wallstreetatheist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2013 11:06:21 PM
At 1/2/2013 10:38:32 PM, popculturepooka wrote:
What makes you think scripture would address that question in the first place?

I personally don't think the Bible is a source for an honest, intelligent answer for anything. It's just that reality conflicts with the Bible acutely in thousands of ways. This is just one of those ways. Yeah, I know the typical derp dodges: "The Bible was written by humans." It is said to be inspired by God. An omnipotent God wouldn't have inspired a book with thousands of errors, contradictions, and conflicts with reality. What makes me think that the Bible should have answers to this is that according to the Bible, dinosaurs lived with humans:

"The Bible tells us that God created all of the land animals on the sixth day of creation. As dinosaurs were land animals, they must have been made on this day, alongside Adam and Eve, who were also created on Day Six (Genesis 1:24"31). If God designed and created dinosaurs, they would have been fully functional, designed to do what they were created for, and would have been 100% dinosaur."

The site goes on to describe how Biblically the Earth is around 6,000 years old and speculates on the demise of the dinosaurs to fit with scripture, but it never addresses why aquatic dinosaurs survived. This isn't some "crazy" belief that only 100 subscribe to; the idea that dinosaurs are in the Bible and lived with humans is believed by millions.

What verse states that we shouldn't in at least some cases?

Proverbs 3:5 Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Wallstreetatheist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2013 11:12:29 PM
At 1/2/2013 10:42:12 PM, Koopin wrote:

I know it's a myth, but Christian mythology should evolve to incorporate a dinosaur narrative, or at least follow along the trend lines of dilution and metaphorization with the rest of the Bible.

Genesis 6:19-22
19 You are to bring into the ark two of all living creatures, male and female, to keep them alive with you. 20 Two of every kind of bird, of every kind of animal and of every kind of creature that moves along the ground will come to you to be kept alive. 21 You are to take every kind of food that is to be eaten and store it away as food for you and for them."

22 Noah did everything just as God commanded him.

Edit: P.S. don't bring dinosaurs, I did meth toward the end of the 6th day. That's why I took the 7th day off to detox and chillax.
popculturepooka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2013 11:36:39 PM
At 1/2/2013 11:06:21 PM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:

I personally don't think the Bible is a source for an honest, intelligent answer for anything.

That's rather narrow minded and short sighted. Even if one were to believe the bible isn't divinely inspired and just like any other ancient book one could easily see how the bible would be an answer to how ancient israelites saw their place in the world. A very good answer, I might add.

It's just that reality conflicts with the Bible acutely in thousands of ways. This is just one of those ways. Yeah, I know the typical derp dodges: "The Bible was written by humans." It is said to be inspired by God.

Yeah, and tell me what you mean by "inspired". You know that there a lot of conceptions what "inspiration" entails, right? There theories ranging from dictation to a type of Barthian conception (which I favor). So...what do you mean?

An omnipotent God wouldn't have inspired a book with thousands of errors, contradictions, and conflicts with reality.

Again, this depends on what you mean by inspiration.

What makes me think that the Bible should have answers to this is that according to the Bible, dinosaurs lived with humans:

"The Bible tells us that God created all of the land animals on the sixth day of creation. As dinosaurs were land animals, they must have been made on this day, alongside Adam and Eve, who were also created on Day Six (Genesis 1:24"31). If God designed and created dinosaurs, they would have been fully functional, designed to do what they were created for, and would have been 100% dinosaur."

The site goes on to describe how Biblically the Earth is around 6,000 years old and speculates on the demise of the dinosaurs to fit with scripture, but it never addresses why aquatic dinosaurs survived.

The simple answer is that the site is wrong. I see no reason to take the narative as a historical account and positive reasons NOT to.

This isn't some "crazy" belief that only 100 subscribe to; the idea that dinosaurs are in the Bible and lived with humans is believed by millions.

Even if you were right I don't see why you're attempting to saddle me with someone else's beliefs.

Proverbs 3:5 Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.

That doesn't answer my question. A lot of theists - Christian theists - think that everything depends on God for their very moment to moment existence and that the reality has been rationally ordered so that humans may (at least partially) understand it. This includes investigating reality through multiple means. That includes science. Many of these same theists seem to think that doing philosophy and/or doing science IS trusting in the LORD. This what what many of the founders of modern science thought. This is what I think.
BLACK LIVES MATTER!
errya
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2013 11:46:24 PM
A good theory is climate change. The flood obviously would've caused a global climate shift, one that may have detrimental to the dinosaurs.
The Most Noble Lord Horatio Nelson, Viscount and Baron Nelson, of the Nile and of Burnham Thorpe in the County of Norfolk, Baron Nelson of the Nile and of Hilborough in the said County, Knight of the Most Honourable Order of the Bath, Vice Admiral of the White Squadron of the Fleet, Commander in Chief of his Majesty's Ships and Vessels in the Mediterranean, Duke of Bront" in the Kingdom of Sicily, Knight Grand Cross of the Sicilian Order of St Ferdinand and of Merit, Member of the Ottoman Ord...
Koopin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/3/2013 12:20:56 AM
At 1/2/2013 11:12:29 PM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:
At 1/2/2013 10:42:12 PM, Koopin wrote:

I know it's a myth, but Christian mythology should evolve to incorporate a dinosaur narrative, or at least follow along the trend lines of dilution and metaphorization with the rest of the Bible.

Genesis 6:19-22
19 You are to bring into the ark two of all living creatures, male and female, to keep them alive with you. 20 Two of every kind of bird, of every kind of animal and of every kind of creature that moves along the ground will come to you to be kept alive. 21 You are to take every kind of food that is to be eaten and store it away as food for you and for them."

22 Noah did everything just as God commanded him.

Edit: P.S. don't bring dinosaurs, I did meth toward the end of the 6th day. That's why I took the 7th day off to detox and chillax.

What I am saying is that every says that God only said two, when in a few verses before, God says take 7 of the clean animals.
kfc
Wallstreetatheist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/3/2013 12:44:12 AM
At 1/2/2013 11:36:39 PM, popculturepooka wrote:
At 1/2/2013 11:06:21 PM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:

I personally don't think the Bible is a source for an honest, intelligent answer for anything.

That's rather narrow minded and short sighted. Even if one were to believe the bible isn't divinely inspired and just like any other ancient book one could easily see how the bible would be an answer to how ancient israelites saw their place in the world. A very good answer, I might add.

1/1,000,000,000 not bad. Why would I openly accept a book that I once was fooled into believing in for years, then searched for answers when doubts hit, only to find myself doubting more at the abject failures in the Bible? You realize I used to be a Christian who took the faith more seriously than 99% of the planet? It was only through reading the Bible with an open mind that I started to see the delusion I was living in. Losing my religion was the primary cause of ending my chronic depression. Ranted a bit there, very tired.

It's just that reality conflicts with the Bible acutely in thousands of ways. This is just one of those ways. Yeah, I know the typical derp dodges: "The Bible was written by humans." It is said to be inspired by God.

Yeah, and tell me what you mean by "inspired". You know that there a lot of conceptions what "inspiration" entails, right? There theories ranging from dictation to a type of Barthian conception (which I favor). So...what do you mean?

I mean what I f*cking said. This is perhaps the most aggravating aspect of debating people of incompetent meta-belief systems like state-communism and Christianity, which are eerily similar: the language has to shape-shift and become a sort of vague, vacuous sack of parlor tricks. Why? Why can't we just have a conversation without employing some cretinous, autistic tactics? Do you not read the Bible:

2 Timothy 3:16
All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness.

*prepares for lesson on how God was too incompetent to make sure people got an accurate Bible in their language*

An omnipotent God wouldn't have inspired a book with thousands of errors, contradictions, and conflicts with reality.

Again, this depends on what you mean by inspiration.

Buy one of these: [http://tinyurl.com...].

What makes me think that the Bible should have answers to this is that according to the Bible, dinosaurs lived with humans:

The site goes on to describe how Biblically the Earth is around 6,000 years old and speculates on the demise of the dinosaurs to fit with scripture, but it never addresses why aquatic dinosaurs survived.

The simple answer is that the site is wrong. I see no reason to take the narative as a historical account and positive reasons NOT to.

Okay, what percentage of the Bible do you think is flawed, wrong, and destructive? And pretend like you know what the words mean, don't go autismo again.

This isn't some "crazy" belief that only 100 subscribe to; the idea that dinosaurs are in the Bible and lived with humans is believed by millions.

Even if you were right I don't see why you're attempting to saddle me with someone else's beliefs.

Douchebag tactic employed. WSA counters by noting the fact that said saddling never occurred. I was simply making conversation, which is bizarrely difficult with you and people of vague, incompetent belief systems.

That doesn't answer my question.

Yeah, it did, specifically. You asked for a verse that states we shouldn't rely on our own understanding, which subsumes science.

A lot of theists - Christian theists - think that everything depends on God for their very moment to moment existence and that the reality has been rationally ordered so that humans may (at least partially) understand it. This includes investigating reality through multiple means. That includes science. Many of these same theists seem to think that doing philosophy and/or doing science IS trusting in the LORD. This what what many of the founders of modern science thought. This is what I think.

I agree as long as you don't read the Bible.
Wallstreetatheist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/3/2013 12:46:19 AM
At 1/3/2013 12:20:56 AM, Koopin wrote:
What I am saying is that every says that God only said two, when in a few verses before, God says take 7 of the clean animals.

1. It doesn't say that in the same chapter.
2. That's 3.5x the requisite number of animals.
3. Read the verses I posted.
popculturepooka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/3/2013 1:36:55 AM
At 1/3/2013 12:44:12 AM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:

<snipped rant>
Ranted a bit there, very tired.

I mean what I f*cking said.

And I'm asking you to explain which sort of theory of inspiration do you have in mind. I didn't realize this was such a difficult question. It'd be like me criticizing utilitarianism and my interlocutor says, "ok, but what do you mean by utilitarianism? See, there are different versions that all fall under the name of utilitarianism. There's act-utilitarianism, desire-utilitarainism, preference-utiltarianisim, etc. They are all similar but different in important ways. Some versions may fall prey to your objections but other clearly don't. So do you mind specifying which version you have in mind?" Me "I just f*****g meant utiltarianism!" Interlocutor: "I understand you have utilitarianism in mind but I'll telling you that there are differences here...." Me: "I JUST F*****G MEANT UTILITARINIANISM! STOP ACTING LIKE YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT I MEAN! *insert inept insults about worldviews and autism* Interlocutor: "...." *sigh*

This is perhaps the most aggravating aspect of debating people of incompetent meta-belief systems like state-communism and Christianity, which are eerily similar: the language has to shape-shift and become a sort of vague, vacuous sack of parlor tricks. Why? Why can't we just have a conversation without employing some cretinous, autistic tactics?

Do you not read the Bible:

2 Timothy 3:16
All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness.

Of course I do. That does nothing to explain what THEORY OF INSPIRATION you are talking about.Are you talking about dictation theory wherein in which scripture is LITERALLY the very words of God recorded through a human instrument or...? The relevant word is "theopneustos" (God breathed) which is a word that Paul apparently coined. To quote a biblical scholar named Thom Stark:

"For instance, 3 Time 3:16-17 describes scripture as "God-breathed," and therefore as useful for instruction and rebuke, but the author does not provide any indication of what he means by "God-breathed." Could it be that God breathed out the words of scripture? Or is it that God breathes into the text of scripture in the sense that the Spirit of God brings life into the dead letter? Either is plausible, but the later seems to be much more consistent with the hermeneutics of the period, and with Paul's use of the scripture, as we saw in the last chapter. To say that scripture is "God-breathed" could very well mean that God breathes new life and new meaning into even obscure texts that are outdated, irrelevant, and perhaps even wrong. Recall Paul's reconfiguration of the law of Moses regarding oxen in 1 Corinthians 9, in which he asserted that the text was written not for the sake of oxen but for the sake of Paul's own generation..."

*prepares for lesson on how God was too incompetent to make sure people got an accurate Bible in their language*

You'll get no such lesson from me.

Buy one of these: [http://tinyurl.com...].

Lol, this kid.

The simple answer is that the site is wrong. I see no reason to take the narrative as a historical account and positive reasons NOT to.

Okay, what percentage of the Bible do you think is flawed, wrong, and destructive? And pretend like you know what the words mean, don't go autismo again.

Uh, what? I don't know. I've never quantified it.

WRT to the question at hand, that's a non-starter because it's not "wrong/flawed/destructive" to not regard a non-historical narrative as non-historical.

Douchebag tactic employed.

Funny, I thought you were already employing that.

WSA counters by noting the fact that said saddling never occurred. I was simply making conversation, which is bizarrely difficult with you and people of vague, incompetent belief systems.

That would explain why it's so difficult for you to explain what you mean. :P

Yeah, it did, specifically. You asked for a verse that states we shouldn't rely on our own understanding, which subsumes science.

No, I didn't. These questions: "What makes you think scripture would address that question in the first place? What verse states that we shouldn't in at least some cases?" Are markedly different from your revised version of my question.

A lot of theists - Christian theists - think that everything depends on God for their very moment to moment existence and that the reality has been rationally ordered so that humans may (at least partially) understand it. This includes investigating reality through multiple means. That includes science. Many of these same theists seem to think that doing philosophy and/or doing science IS trusting in the LORD. This what what many of the founders of modern science thought. This is what I think.

I agree as long as you don't read the Bible.

Please. Now, if you try being less antagonistic and try answering me then we'd have a nice conversation.
BLACK LIVES MATTER!
OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/3/2013 2:59:16 AM
I don't think I've ever heard of them being wiped out by the flood, but I personally think, since the vast majority of dinosaurs were in fact small, they simple evolved into the species of lizards we see today.

Granted, a lot of them probably died out for whatever reason, maybe not being suited to post-flood earth. I dunno.

I do think they existed much longer than most people think, hence dragon stories, cave paintings resembling dinosaurs, ect.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
1Devilsadvocate
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/3/2013 3:15:58 AM

There is non.

Totally irrelevant, with such a small population, they could easily be extinct soon after the flood.

Thoughts?

I think the jews have like a myth or something about that god created 7 worlds & destroyed them, before creating this one. & each "world" was built on top of the previous one.
I cannot write in English, because of the treacherous spelling. When I am reading, I only hear it and am unable to remember what the written word looks like."
"Albert Einstein

http://www.twainquotes.com... , http://thewritecorner.wordpress.com... , http://www.onlinecollegecourses.com...
Pennington
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/2/2013 4:09:02 AM

Thoughts?

P.S. there are fossils and triangulating radiometric dating methods.:

Interesting, My opinion is based on the Bible, Mythology, and the Book of Enoch.

Some Dinosaurs were created by God. Some dinosaurs have existed still to this day as reptiles. Notice that the serpent in Genesis is also a reptile. Notice how dragons in alot of acient cultures are reptiles. Dinosaurs were called dragons in the past. The flames out the mouth IDK about. In the Bible and the Book of enoch it talks about angels coming and messing with DNA. In Enoch it says also that animals DNA were messed with and God had to destroy the animals and people that were created and Noah and His faily were the only ones pure human. Naturally this connects the serpent, angels, reptiles, and dinosaurs. I think so perished during the flood and the ones who were saved because God created them perished by being hunted by man. They would have been a threat and ultimate game for man then. Capable of feeding whole tribes in one sitting.
DDO Debate Champion Forum
http://www.debate.org...
Wallstreetatheist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/2/2013 3:07:57 PM
At 1/3/2013 3:15:58 AM, 1Devilsadvocate wrote:
Totally irrelevant, with such a small population, they could easily be extinct soon after the flood.

I respectfully disagree. You realize there are 1025 different dinosaur species, correct? Also, why would virtually all other species survive the small population, yet 1025 wouldn't? That doesn't stand to reason that such a great number of species, after exiting the ark, would cease to copulate, all contract diseases and die. Try another hypothesis, mate.
OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/2/2013 3:15:44 PM
At 4/2/2013 3:07:57 PM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:
At 1/3/2013 3:15:58 AM, 1Devilsadvocate wrote:

I respectfully disagree. You realize there are 1025 different dinosaur species, correct? Also, why would virtually all other species survive the small population, yet 1025 wouldn't? That doesn't stand to reason that such a great number of species, after exiting the ark, would cease to copulate, all contract diseases and die. Try another hypothesis, mate.

Can you explain exactly why no dinosaurs exist today? Can you?

And I won't accept "they died out" "they weren't suited"

No, I want reason for each and every species, with details and the last words/croaks/roars of each species.

How about, we don't know? Why does this even matter? I'm sure there were other species on the Ark that didn't survive to this day. Maybe they died out simply because they died out. Of course, that would require you to concede your retarded point, now wouldn't it?
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-