Total Posts:393|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

The True Sabbath for a True Christian

elisur
Posts: 144
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2013 1:37:16 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
You were erroneously carried by the misinterpretation of these verses by the leaders of the Seventh Day Adventist Church.When the Lord Jesus Christ said that, He "Is come not to destroy the laws and the prophets, but to fulfill", authorities of the SDAC recklessly interpreted that the "laws" and the "prophets" meant by the Lord are the Ten Commandments; But this is not so!

To give you a backgrounder, our Lord Jesus Christ came to earth to fulfill the "laws" and the "prophets" intended exclusively for Him by God the Father.
(Hebrews 10:7)"Then said I, Lo, I come (in the volume of the book it is written of me,) to do thy will, O God."
Note the phrase "written of me", meaning, the will of God for Him to accomplish.Does it mean the Ten Commandments?
(Luke 24:44)"And he said unto them,Theseare the words which I spake unto you,while I was yet with you,that all things must be fulfilled,which were written in the law of Moses,andin the prophets,andin the psalms,concerning me."
Note again that He is going to fulfill those that were written in the Law of Moses, in the prophets and in the psalms concerning Him.
Why not the Ten Commandments?Because the Ten Commandments were not meant for Christ!
(1 Timothy 1:9-11)"Knowing this, that the law is not made for a righteous man, but for the lawless and disobedient, for the ungodly and for sinners, for unholy and profane, for murderers of fathers and murderers of mothers, for manslayers, For whoremongers, for them that defile themselves with mankind, for menstealers, for liars, for perjured persons, and if there be any other thing that is contrary to sound doctrine;According to the glorious gospel of the blessed God, which was committed to my trust."
Consider that the Ten Commandments were not made for a righteous man, but for the lawless and disobedient!Jesus Christ is righteous and obedient.
(Hebrews 5:8)"Though he were a Son, yet learned he obedience by the things which he suffered""
He is obedient because He fulfilled all the laws and the prophets written concerning His person and exclusively for Him.SDAC argues that the Lord Jesus Christ fulfilled the Ten Commandments and observed the Seventh Day Sabbath by going to the synagogues on Sabbath Day.But, did He enter the synagogue on Sabbath day to keep it?
(Luke 4:16-19)"And he came to Nazareth, where he had been brought up: and, as his custom was, he went into the synagogue on the sabbath day, and stood up for to read.And there was delivered unto him the book of the prophet Isaiah. And when he had opened the book, he found the place where it was written, The Spirit of the Lordis upon me,because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor;he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted,to preach deliverance to the captives,and recovering of sight to the blind,to set at liberty them that are bruised, to preach the acceptable year of the Lord."
(Luke 4:28-30)"And all they in the synagogue, when they heard these things, were filled with wrath, And rose up, and thrust him out of the city, and led him unto the brow of the hill whereon their city was built, that they might cast him down headlong. But he passing through the midst of them went his way""
If you look closely, Brother Scott, He went into the synagogue, not to keep the seventh day Sabbath but, to preach the gospel (not the 10 commandments); and when the Sabbath keepers heard his preaching, they rose up against Him, wanting to destroy Him.Why would Sabbath keepers destroy a fellow Sabbath keeper?We do not only apply logic here, but verses to prove that Jesus Christ did not keep the Sabbath being kept by the Jews.
(John 5:18)"Therefore the Jews sought the more to kill him, because he not only had broken the sabbath, but said also that God was his Father, making himself equal with God."
After all, He is not under obligation to keep the Sabbath or to follow the Ten Commandments which are meant for the "lawless", and not for a righteous person like Him.Why do I say that He is not under obligation to keep the seventh day Sabbath?
(Mark 2:27-28)"And he said unto them,The sabbath was made for man,and not man for the sabbath:Therefore the Son of man is Lord also of the sabbath."
Notice that He is Lord, also, of the Sabbath.The Lord is not under the Sabbath but, Sabbath is under Him. The verse said that the Sabbath was made for man, and not man for the Sabbath.
Sabbath made for man = The Israelites (Deuteronomy 5:15)
Not man for the Sabbath = Meaning not all men are obliged to keep the Sabbath
The Son of Man = Lord of the Sabbath = Not under the Sabbath
Nowhere in the book of Acts (that discloses the activities of the first century Christian) church can you find a verse that the disciples congregate in keeping the Sabbath.The Apostle Paul is recorded to have entered the synagogue every Sabbath to persuade the Sabbath keepers, and as a result, they opposed him and blasphemed.Again, why will a Sabbath keeper be opposed by a fellow Sabbath keeper?
(Acts 18:4, 6) "And he reasoned in the synagogue every sabbath, and persuaded the Jews and the Greeks""
"And when they opposed themselves, and blasphemed, he shook his raiment, and said unto them, Your blood be upon your own heads; I am clean: from henceforth I will go unto the Gentiles."
Records in the gospel inform us of the truth that the disciples did not keep the seventh day Sabbath.
(Matthew 12:1-2)"At that time Jesus went on the sabbath day through the corn; and his disciples were hungry, and began to pluck the ears of corn, and to eat.But when the Pharisees saw it, they said unto him, Behold, thy disciples do that which is not lawful to do upon the sabbath day."
You must remember that it is prohibited for Sabbath keepers to do any work on the seventh day. That is why the disciples and the apostles were charged by the Jews for not keeping their Sabbath.
It is not lawful to kindle fire on The Sabbath.
(Exodus 35:3)"Ye shall kindle no fire throughout your habitations upon the sabbath day."
Can you imagine the apostles eating corn, raw?It is very evident that they broke the Sabbath because they understood that it was not for them.
There is a holy day for Christians; not like the day regarded holy by the Israelites.The Apostle Paul speaks of it to former 7th day Sabbath keepers who were converted to Christianity.
(Hebrews 4:4, 8 )"For He spoke in a certain place of the seventh day in this way:" And God rested the seventh day from all His works""
""For if Joshua had given them rest, then He would not afterward have spoken of another day."
Note that God first spoke of the seventh day in verse 7, which, Joshua, leading the Israelites to the Promised Land, administered unto them; but on verse 8, he speaks of another day, meaning, other than the seventh day.Paul gave us his basis for this "another" day.He mentioned the Psalms of David.
(Hebrew 4:7)"He again marks out a certain day, saying in David, "Today, "(after so long a time). Even as it is said, "Today, if you will hear His voice, harden not your hearts."
This day of rest is what "remaineth" for the people of God in the New Testament.
(Hebrews 4:9)"So then there remains a rest to the people of God."
Notice meticulously the terms being used by Paul:
1.another day
2.certain day
3.a rest or a Sabbath
Definitely, these terms do not mean the seventh day Sabbath.There are so many seventh days in a year.The New Testament mentions of a certain day (singular), another day (singular), a rest (singular).
What is this day?
It is mentioned in the Psalms of David, according to Paul.
(Psalms 118:20-24)"This gate of the LORD, into which the righteous shall enter.I will praise thee: for thou hast heard me, and art become my salvation.The stone which the builders refused is become the head stone of the corner.This is the LORD"s doing; it is marvelous in our eyes.This is the day which the LORD hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it."
This is a Day with voice!If you hear His voice
elisur
Posts: 144
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2013 1:41:55 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
This is a Day with voice!If you hear His voice, harden not your hearts, the verse said.This Day is the gate where the righteous will enter.It is the stone which became headstone of the corner.This is the Day that the Lord hath made (emphasis mine).

This Day is Jesus Christ:the true Sabbath or rest for Christians.

(Matthew 11:28-29)"Come unto me, all ye that labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart:and ye shall find rest unto your souls."

Regardless of the literal day, Christians congregate; the Day that the Lord has made is with them.Christ is with them.Peace is with them.They are in God"s rest or Sabbath.

(Matthew 18:20)"For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them."

Where the spirit of Christ is, there is peace; there is rest; there is Sabbath.

(John 14:27)"Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you:not as the world giveth, give I unto you.Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid."

Where there"s no peace there"s no rest, and where there"s peace there is genuine rest or Sabbath.
Suqua
Posts: 433
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2013 6:54:06 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/4/2013 1:41:55 AM, elisur wrote:
This is a Day with voice!If you hear His voice, harden not your hearts, the verse said.This Day is the gate where the righteous will enter.It is the stone which became headstone of the corner.This is the Day that the Lord hath made (emphasis mine).

This Day is Jesus Christ:the true Sabbath or rest for Christians.

(Matthew 11:28-29)"Come unto me, all ye that labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart:and ye shall find rest unto your souls."


Regardless of the literal day, Christians congregate; the Day that the Lord has made is with them.Christ is with them.Peace is with them.They are in God"s rest or Sabbath.

(Matthew 18:20)"For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them."

Where the spirit of Christ is, there is peace; there is rest; there is Sabbath.

(John 14:27)"Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you:not as the world giveth, give I unto you.Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid."

Where there"s no peace there"s no rest, and where there"s peace there is genuine rest or Sabbath.

Sabbath as you said correctly is rest! In Gen as im sure you know chapter 2, oh no here we go again, when God made the rest day, man was created and rested in Christ before he did any work, for there was nothing he could add to make God love him more. So this Sabbath the 7th day of creation Saturday as we know it, was all in its order for us to realize it is God that works, and we the work of His hands must trust that what He has made is for the one who will trust Him and rest in His work. For this is not our work. So the Sabbath is the crowning act of righteousness by faith in Christ to those who believe, right from the begining. So I dont trust to my Sabbath keeping but to HIM who created it as my only hope. It so happens to be the seventh day of the week Saturday. He didnt do that on the sixth day or the first day which would be my own works not trusting in His, but on the seventh day. All in its order. Isnt GOD awsome! To set that up before we even did any work, that was our first work, to enjoy what he has already done for me. WOW, powerful. A sign of HIS righteousness.
Dogknox
Posts: 5,072
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2013 12:22:38 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Colossians 2:16
Therefore do not let anyone judge you by what you eat or drink, or with regard to a religious festival, a New Moon celebration or a Sabbath day.

Christians worship on Sundays, the day Jesus rose!
Christians did NOT move the Sabbath to Sunday... The Sabbath is a Jewish day to worship.. Christians are NOT Jews! Jews worship on Saturdays, their day of Worship is Saturday!

The Seventh Day Adventists are NOT Jews!!
The Seventh Day Adventists are NOT Christians!! Christians have ALWAYS worshiped on Sundays, the Seventh Day Adventists DO NOT worship on Sundays!
They want to keep the Jewish Laws, but they refuse to keep any other Jewish festivals!
Thus the "7th Day A" are Whack, whack whack Oooooooh!

Do not let anyone judge you by what you eat or drink, or with regard to a religious festival, a New Moon celebration or a Sabbath day
The Seventh Day Adventists do just this, they Judge Christians!!!! They Judge Christians as to what day is the Sabbath.. Proving they are NOT Christian! Christians never ever said the Sabbath is Sunday, they worship on Sundays.. The Day Of Worship is the first day of the week, for Christians!

Christians are NOT Jews, Jews and Seventh Day worship on Saturdays... They reject the day of Worship Christians have ALWAYS worshiped on!
Suqua
Posts: 433
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2013 8:39:09 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/5/2013 12:22:38 PM, Dogknox wrote:
Colossians 2:16
Therefore do not let anyone judge you by what you eat or drink, or with regard to a religious festival, a New Moon celebration or a Sabbath day.

Christians worship on Sundays, the day Jesus rose!
Christians did NOT move the Sabbath to Sunday... The Sabbath is a Jewish day to worship.. Christians are NOT Jews! Jews worship on Saturdays, their day of Worship is Saturday!

The Seventh Day Adventists are NOT Jews!!
The Seventh Day Adventists are NOT Christians!! Christians have ALWAYS worshiped on Sundays, the Seventh Day Adventists DO NOT worship on Sundays!
They want to keep the Jewish Laws, but they refuse to keep any other Jewish festivals!
Thus the "7th Day A" are Whack, whack whack Oooooooh!

Do not let anyone judge you by what you eat or drink, or with regard to a religious festival, a New Moon celebration or a Sabbath day
The Seventh Day Adventists do just this, they Judge Christians!!!! They Judge Christians as to what day is the Sabbath.. Proving they are NOT Christian! Christians never ever said the Sabbath is Sunday, they worship on Sundays.. The Day Of Worship is the first day of the week, for Christians!

Christians are NOT Jews, Jews and Seventh Day worship on Saturdays... They reject the day of Worship Christians have ALWAYS worshiped on!

Well JESUS and I have the same thing in common, we both go to church on the same day. The day that HE wrote with HIS finger on the tablets of stone. Praise the LORD?
Composer
Posts: 5,858
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2013 9:27:10 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/4/2013 1:41:55 AM, elisur wrote:
This is a Day with voice!If you hear His voice, harden not your hearts, . . . .

Do tell us about these ' voices ' in your head?

e.g. Are they literal / other?
Composer
Posts: 5,858
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2013 9:30:06 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/5/2013 12:22:38 PM, Dogknox wrote:
Christians are NOT Jews, Jews and Seventh Day worship on Saturdays... They reject the day of Worship Christians have ALWAYS worshiped on!

1. The next genuine believer outside of your preferred Story book propaganda will be the very first in man's entire history!

2. Story book jebus was an eternal Jew, so if you are NOT a Jew then Story book confirms you are NOT a genuine jebus follower!

Your vindicated mentor, 50 year successful Cult busting personal successful literal Saviour, moi!
Dogknox
Posts: 5,072
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2013 11:46:09 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/5/2013 8:39:09 PM, Suqua wrote:
At 1/5/2013 12:22:38 PM, Dogknox wrote:
Colossians 2:16
Therefore do not let anyone judge you by what you eat or drink, or with regard to a religious festival, a New Moon celebration or a Sabbath day.

Christians worship on Sundays, the day Jesus rose!
Christians did NOT move the Sabbath to Sunday... The Sabbath is a Jewish day to worship.. Christians are NOT Jews! Jews worship on Saturdays, their day of Worship is Saturday!

The Seventh Day Adventists are NOT Jews!!
The Seventh Day Adventists are NOT Christians!! Christians have ALWAYS worshiped on Sundays, the Seventh Day Adventists DO NOT worship on Sundays!
They want to keep the Jewish Laws, but they refuse to keep any other Jewish festivals!
Thus the "7th Day A" are Whack, whack whack Oooooooh!

Do not let anyone judge you by what you eat or drink, or with regard to a religious festival, a New Moon celebration or a Sabbath day
The Seventh Day Adventists do just this, they Judge Christians!!!! They Judge Christians as to what day is the Sabbath.. Proving they are NOT Christian! Christians never ever said the Sabbath is Sunday, they worship on Sundays.. The Day Of Worship is the first day of the week, for Christians!

Christians are NOT Jews, Jews and Seventh Day worship on Saturdays... They reject the day of Worship Christians have ALWAYS worshiped on!

Well JESUS and I have the same thing in common, we both go to church on the same day. The day that HE wrote with HIS finger on the tablets of stone. Praise the LORD?
The Apostles and all the Early Church father's worshiped God on Sundays!
They went to the synagogue to teach the Jews about Jesus on Saturdays!
2 As was his custom, Paul went into the synagogue, and on three Sabbath days he reasoned with them from the Scriptures

The Didache

"But every Lord"s day . . . gather yourselves together and break bread, and give thanksgiving after having confessed your transgressions, that your sacrifice may be pure. But let no one that is at variance with his fellow come together with you, until they be reconciled, that your sacrifice may not be profaned" (Didache 14 [A.D. 70]).

The Letter of Barnabas

"We keep the eighth day [Sunday] with joyfulness, the day also on which Jesus rose again from the dead" (Letter of Barnabas 15:6"8 [A.D. 74]).

Ignatius of Antioch was a student of the Apostle John!!!!
Ignatius of Antioch worshiped on Sundays and so did the Apostles!
Ignatius said.. "[T]hose who were brought up in the ancient order of things [i.e. Jews] have come to the possession of a new hope, no longer observing the Sabbath, but living in the observance of the Lord"s day, on which also our life has sprung up again by him and by his death" (Letter to the Magnesians 8 [A.D. 110]).

Suqua DO YOU SEE IT??? LORDS DAY
no longer observing the Sabbath, but living in the observance of the Lord"s day,

NOTICE THE EARLY DATES!!!

Acts 20:7
On the first day of the week we came together to break bread. Paul spoke to the people and, because he intended to leave the next day, kept on talking until midnight.

Since Jesus was resurrected from the dead on Sunday, it makes sense for Christians to set aside Sunday for worship. The earliest Christians did this, and Catholics continue to do so still today.

Suqua are you Christian!!?
Dogknox
Suqua
Posts: 433
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2013 12:57:36 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/6/2013 11:46:09 AM, Dogknox wrote:
At 1/5/2013 8:39:09 PM, Suqua wrote:
At 1/5/2013 12:22:38 PM, Dogknox wrote:
Colossians 2:16
Therefore do not let anyone judge you by what you eat or drink, or with regard to a religious festival, a New Moon celebration or a Sabbath day.

Christians worship on Sundays, the day Jesus rose!
Christians did NOT move the Sabbath to Sunday... The Sabbath is a Jewish day to worship.. Christians are NOT Jews! Jews worship on Saturdays, their day of Worship is Saturday!

The Seventh Day Adventists are NOT Jews!!
The Seventh Day Adventists are NOT Christians!! Christians have ALWAYS worshiped on Sundays, the Seventh Day Adventists DO NOT worship on Sundays!
They want to keep the Jewish Laws, but they refuse to keep any other Jewish festivals!
Thus the "7th Day A" are Whack, whack whack Oooooooh!

Do not let anyone judge you by what you eat or drink, or with regard to a religious festival, a New Moon celebration or a Sabbath day
The Seventh Day Adventists do just this, they Judge Christians!!!! They Judge Christians as to what day is the Sabbath.. Proving they are NOT Christian! Christians never ever said the Sabbath is Sunday, they worship on Sundays.. The Day Of Worship is the first day of the week, for Christians!

Christians are NOT Jews, Jews and Seventh Day worship on Saturdays... They reject the day of Worship Christians have ALWAYS worshiped on!

Well JESUS and I have the same thing in common, we both go to church on the same day. The day that HE wrote with HIS finger on the tablets of stone. Praise the LORD?

The Apostles and all the Early Church father's worshiped God on Sundays!
They went to the synagogue to teach the Jews about Jesus on Saturdays!
2 As was his custom, Paul went into the synagogue, and on three Sabbath days he reasoned with them from the Scriptures

He went to church on the Sabbath as his custom was. JUST LIKE ME! Awsome. THANKS
The Didache

"But every Lord"s day . . . gather yourselves together and break bread, and give thanksgiving after having confessed your transgressions, that your sacrifice may be pure. But let no one that is at variance with his fellow come together with you, until they be reconciled, that your sacrifice may not be profaned" (Didache 14 [A.D. 70]).

The LORD of the SABBATH, thus the LORD's DAY! not of the jews but the LORD's!
The Letter of Barnabas

Who? What?
"We keep the eighth day [Sunday] with joyfulness, the day also on which Jesus rose again from the dead" (Letter of Barnabas 15:6"8 [A.D. 74]).

Oh, Barnabas, I know JESUS! but I dont know this Barnabas.

Ignatius of Antioch was a student of the Apostle John!!!!
Ignatius of Antioch worshiped on Sundays and so did the Apostles!
Ignatius said.. "[T]hose who were brought up in the ancient order of things [i.e. Jews] have come to the possession of a new hope, no longer observing the Sabbath, but living in the observance of the Lord"s day, on which also our life has sprung up again by him and by his death" (Letter to the Magnesians 8 [A.D. 110]).

I get orders from JESUS! HE did it, its good enough for me.

Suqua DO YOU SEE IT??? LORDS DAY
no longer observing the Sabbath, but living in the observance of the Lord"s day,

They don't trump CHRIST.

NOTICE THE EARLY DATES!!!

Acts 20:7
On the first day of the week we came together to break bread. Paul spoke to the people and, because he intended to leave the next day, kept on talking until midnight.

They eat together, they had dinner together and???

Since Jesus was resurrected from the dead on Sunday, it makes sense for Christians to set aside Sunday for worship. The earliest Christians did this, wrong/strong> and Catholics continue to do so still today.

Im sorry no one told you, thats just someones opinion, not JESUS. They proably did'nt know any better. But you can change that!

Suqua are you Christian!!?

Explain!

Dogknox
Dogknox
Posts: 5,072
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2013 4:44:06 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Suqua The simple true is Christians have always worshiped on the "Lords Day" Sunday!
Then along comes "the Watch Tower" and they say "Lets worship on Saturdays". I ask you..what gives them the right to change the day Christians have always worshiped...? NOTHING and No One!

The Church of the Seventh Day Adventist "changed" the day CHRISTIANS have always worshiped from Sunday to Saturday.

The Apostles worshiped on Sundays...
The Early Church worshiped on Sundays..
Christians are NOT Jews; Jews worship on Saturdays!!!
The Jews keep their Jewish Sabbath>> Saturdays!!

The "Watch Tower" are Jew "want to be's" yet they reject all the other Jewish laws and festivals..
Suqua The Jews keep Passover, do you... Jesus did??!
The Jews keep the festival of "Booths" why don't you; Jesus did!!!
Suqua Jesus kept the Passover and Booths... What is your excuse now????!

What gets me is ... You trust your salvation in a man made church "Seventh Day Adventist" and they reject what CHRISTIANS have always taught!

Suqua Scriptures are very clear "The First Day Of The Week" is when CHRISTIANS Gathered together! (below)

1 Corinthians 16:2
On the first day of every week, each one of you should set aside a sum of money in keeping with your income, saving it up, so that when I come no collections will have to be made.

Colossians 2:16
Therefore do not let anyone judge you by what you eat or drink, or with regard to a religious festival, a New Moon celebration or a Sabbath day.

Clearly from the verse (above) the "Seventh Day Adventist"; Judge!

Revelation 1:10
On the Lord"s Day I was in the Spirit, and I heard behind me a loud voice like a trumpet,

The LORDS DAY is Jesus' DAY!!!!!
Christians have ALWAYS HONORED Jesus by keeping his Day Holy!
The Lord's Day is SUNDAY!

Suqua The early Church Fathers compared the observance of the Jewish Sabbath to the observance of the rite of circumcision, the apostles abolished circumcision so also the observance of the Sabbath must have been abolished. Clearly (below) CHRISTIANS do not keep the Jewish Laws!!!

Galatians 5:1
It is for freedom that Christ has set us free. Stand firm, then, and do not let yourselves be burdened again by a yoke of slavery.

2 Mark my words! I, Paul, tell you that if you let yourselves be circumcised, Christ will be of no value to you at all. 3 Again I declare to every man who lets himself be circumcised that he is obligated to obey the whole law. 4 You who are trying to be justified by the law have been alienated from Christ; you have fallen away from grace. 5 For through the Spirit we eagerly await by faith the righteousness for which we hope. 6 For in Christ Jesus neither circumcision nor uncircumcision has any value. The only thing that counts is faith expressing itself through love.


Suqua Why don't the Seventh Day Adventist Circumcise ... Jesus was Circumcised, the same Jewish LAW as keeping the Sabbath!!??!! Galatians 5:1 (above) tells you Circumcision is not kept by CHRISTIANS! Christians came together on SUNDAYS the first day of the week!

You said.. They eat together, they had dinner together and???
I reply... What you miss is...They break Bread Together...
Suqua Commonly called "Communion"! This Communion Service is part of the Worship Service CHRISTIANS have kept from the time of the Apostles up to today.. Called "The LORDS DAY!" They break bread in COMMUNION and WORSHIP on Sundays!

Clearly you are NOT part of the Church of the Apostles!!
You have placed the salvation of your soul in a church that rejects Christians!

Dogknox
Suqua
Posts: 433
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2013 9:00:58 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/6/2013 4:44:06 PM, Dogknox wrote:
Suqua The simple true is Christians have always worshiped on the "Lords Day" Sunday!
Wrong. But you have a right to believe whatever. YOUR opinion.

Then along comes "the Watch Tower" and they say "Lets worship on Saturdays". I ask you..what gives them the right to change the day Christians have always worshiped...? NOTHING and No One!

JW's go to church on the 1st day of the week. Watch Tower is with the JW's.

The Church of the Seventh Day Adventist "changed" the day CHRISTIANS have always worshiped from Sunday to Saturday.

Wrong. Gen. 2

The Apostles worshiped on Sundays...

No. But nice try.

The Early Church worshiped on Sundays..
No, again.

Christians are NOT Jews; Jews worship on Saturdays!!!

Before there ever was a jew the LORD made the Sabbath for mankind. ADAM and EVE were not Jewish.

The Jews keep their Jewish Sabbath>> Saturdays!!

The "Watch Tower" are Jew "want to be's" yet they reject all the other Jewish laws and festivals..

Sorry bro they are not Sabbath keepers. Do your homework!

Suqua The Jews keep Passover, do you... Jesus did??!
The Jews keep the festival of "Booths" why don't you; Jesus did!!!
Suqua Jesus kept the Passover and Booths... What is your excuse now????!

What gets me is ... You trust your salvation in a man made church "Seventh Day Adventist" and they reject what CHRISTIANS have always taught!

I dont trust in a religious group to believe a certain way. JESUS is the only way for salvation not a so called Holy Church or any Chruch for that matter. Adam and Eve were followers of CHRIST they were the first Christians, without the name Christian.

Suqua Scriptures are very clear "The First Day Of The Week" is when CHRISTIANS Gathered together! (below)

Well do you get together with other of your Chruch on any other day. Have you ever come together and had a meal, break bread other than the 1st day of the week? So you only get together on the 1st day of the week. Thats to bad!

1 Corinthians 16:2
On the first day of every week, each one of you should set aside a sum of money in keeping with your income, saving it up, so that when I come no collections will have to be made.

Yeh because they didn't want to collect on the 7th day. They were not to be distracted on the Holy Sabbath with the collection of money. Great idea, hey!

Colossians 2:16
Therefore do not let anyone judge you by what you eat or drink, or with regard to a religious festival, a New Moon celebration or a Sabbath day.

I judge no one. Thats not my job. I would be out of my league. That was given to JESUS!
AMEN.

Clearly from the verse (above) the "Seventh Day Adventist"; Judge!

Your opinion, based on your Church right?

Revelation 1:10
On the Lord"s Day I was in the Spirit, and I heard behind me a loud voice like a trumpet,

You have to start at the first time the Sabbath is mentioned in the scriptures and then look at each scripture that talks about it and then make up your mind as to the truth about it. You seem to bypass the first time its mentioned where it is first created by the LORD of the Sabbath where HE blessed, and sanctified it GEN 2:1-3, EXODUS 20,
and so on, you can do the foot work right?

The LORDS DAY is Jesus' DAY!!!!!

Yes, you got it!

Christians have ALWAYS HONORED Jesus by keeping his Day Holy!

Yes! Exodus his HOLY Sabbath day, 20:8 keep it holy. Remember the sabbath day to keep it holy.

The Lord's Day is SUNDAY!

Juussttt missed it by one day. A little too late. You see its HIS day that HE picked out for you so HE can bless you more and you can honor HIM. I know thats what you wan to do right. Just go with what JESUS did and wrote with HIS own finger not trusting HIS servent Moses to do it. Wonderful hey.


Suqua The early Church Fathers compared the observance of the Jewish Sabbath to the observance of the rite of circumcision, the apostles abolished circumcision so also the observance of the Sabbath must have been abolished. Clearly (below) CHRISTIANS do not keep the Jewish Laws!!!

What kind of reasoning is that? Flawed thats what. Must have been abolished, are you asking me a question? You want me to go along with that kind of reasoning? No going their. Come up with something better than that that has wait like JESUS! You would believe HIM wouldn't you?

Galatians 5:1
It is for freedom that Christ has set us free. Stand firm, then, and do not let yourselves be burdened again by a yoke of slavery.

Amen, free in CHRIST!

2 Mark my words! I, Paul, tell you that if you let yourselves be circumcised, Christ will be of no value to you at all. 3 Again I declare to every man who lets himself be circumcised that he is obligated to obey the whole law. 4 You who are trying to be justified by the law have been alienated from Christ; you have fallen away from grace. 5 For through the Spirit we eagerly await by faith the righteousness for which we hope. 6 For in Christ Jesus neither circumcision nor uncircumcision has any value. The only thing that counts is faith expressing itself through love.


Yes, Yes and again I say YES!!!!!! AMEN

Suqua Why don't the Seventh Day Adventist Circumcise ... Jesus was Circumcised, the same Jewish LAW as keeping the Sabbath!!??!! Galatians 5:1 (above) tells you Circumcision is not kept by CHRISTIANS!

Why do you ask? You have the answer. But is it a sin to circumcise or to be circumcised if you want to be, just because?

Christians came together on SUNDAYS the first day of the week!

I get together lots of days in the week if it works out that way.

You said.. They eat together, they had dinner together and???
I reply... What you miss is...They break Bread Together...
Suqua Commonly called "Communion"! This Communion Service is part of the Worship Service CHRISTIANS have kept from the time of the Apostles up to today.. Called "The LORDS DAY!" They break bread in COMMUNION and WORSHIP on Sundays!

This is some other god I don't know, the lord of the sunday. Are you a sun worshipper?
Because thats what its starting to sound like. And this lord has a day called SUNday, and you call it "The LORDS DAY" . You've got to be making this up right?

Clearly you are NOT part of the Church of the Apostles!!
You have placed the salvation of your soul in a church that rejects Christians!

You're wrong here also. I receive all those who have received JESUS CHRIST as their only hope of salvation. The HOLY WORD of GOD is their guide and trust to no other. NO CHURCH has ever died for me, and neither can it save, For there is no name under heaven, that goes for church. As you have put your words in my mouth which are false you have accused me of what I am not guilty of. As you can see I disagree with your church salvation rules. But carry on.

Dogknox
Dogknox
Posts: 5,072
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/7/2013 10:24:02 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Suqua You said.. You're wrong here also. I receive all those who have received JESUS CHRIST as their only hope of salvation. The HOLY WORD of GOD is their guide and trust to no other. NO CHURCH has ever died for me, and neither can it save, For there is no name under heaven, that goes for church. As you have put your words in my mouth which are false you have accused me of what I am not guilty of. As you can see I disagree with your church salvation rules. But carry on.

I reply... The Early Church Father's used the Holy Word of God to guide them!!
They worshiped on Sundays, you do NOT!

The Early Church Father's were all Christians, not one, no not even one was "Seventh Day Adventist"!

The Didache is CHRISTIAN Note the early date!
He said..
"But every Lord"s day . . . gather yourselves together and break bread, and give thanksgiving after having confessed your transgressions, that your sacrifice may be pure. But let no one that is at variance with his fellow come together with you, until they be reconciled, that your sacrifice may not be profaned" (Didache 14 [A.D. 70]).

The reason you have never heard of Didache is probably because he is CHRISTIAN!
They broke Bread on the LORDS DAY.. SUNDAY!

The Letter of Barnabas is CHRISTIAN!!
Barnabas said... They worship on SUNDAYS!!! Note the early date!
"We keep the eighth day [Sunday] with joyfulness, the day also on which Jesus rose again from the dead" (Letter of Barnabas 15:6"8 [A.D. 74]).

Ignatius of Antioch a student of the Apostle John comes right out and tells you; "no longer observing the Sabbath but living in the observance of the Lord"s day!"

"[T]hose who were brought up in the ancient order of things [i.e. Jews] have come to the possession of a new hope, no longer observing the Sabbath, but living in the observance of the Lord"s day, on which also our life has sprung up again by him and by his death" (Letter to the Magnesians 8 [A.D. 110]).

Besides all this they BELIEVE the scriptures.....
Suqua You reject the scriptures as lies!

Ignatius of Antioch tells you; "He eats the flesh of Jesus in the form of bread"!

"I have no taste for corruptible food nor for the pleasures of this life. I desire the bread of God, which is the flesh of Jesus Christ, who was of the seed of David; and for drink I desire his blood, which is love incorruptible" (Letter to the Romans 7:3 [A.D. 110]).

Suqua Jesus tells you the Bread is his flesh!!!!

John 6:47
Very truly I tell you, the one who believes has eternal life.
48 I am the bread of life.


Suqua Christians from day one, ate the Flesh of Jesus in the form of bread!

Jesus tells you his flesh is real bread!
You reject Christians and SCRIPTURES!!
Your words... I receive all those who have received JESUS CHRIST as their only hope of salvation. The HOLY WORD of GOD is their guide and trust to no other.

The HOLY WORD of GOD>>>> Very truly I tell you, the one who believes has eternal life. 48 I am the bread of life.

The HOLY WORD of GOD....
John 6:53
Jesus said to them, "Very truly I tell you, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, you have no life in you.
54 Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life..


The HOLY WORD of GOD>>>> Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life

Suqua Christians have ALWAYS eaten the flesh of Jesus in the form of bread! Christians BELIEVE the scriptures!

52 Then the Jews and Suqua began to argue sharply among themselves, "How can this man give us his flesh to eat?"

Suqua Jesus can't give you ETERNAL LIFE because you do not have faith in him!
The Jews in verse 52 (above) do not have faith in Jesus!
Fact is... You REJECT, The HOLY WORD of GOD!!

Christians have faith in Jesus they believe Jesus' words!
Holding up bread Jesus said.. "This IS my body"!
QUESTION: What part of the word "IS" is it that you do not understand?!
Christians believe God can take any form is wants to take.. "Fire, Smoke, Man, Dove and yes even BREAD!"
Suqua The God of the Christian is all powerful, almighty; My God can do all things!

Suqua Your god is not mine, your god can't do all things, he can't take the form of bread and wine!
Fact is: You lack faith to be Christian!
Fact is: You reject the scriptures! (proven above)

Dogknox
Suqua
Posts: 433
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2013 12:37:54 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
Dogknox Luke 16:31 And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead.

Moses wrote, Gen 2:2,3 And on the seventh day God ended his work which he had made: and he rested on the seventh day from all his work which he had made. 3) And God blessed the seventh day, and sanctified it: because that in it he had rested from all his work which God created and made

No mention of sunday being blessed or sanctified any where in the Bible.
Notice the date on this one! Dogknox
Notice the authority! GOD! None higher.

One rose from the dead, JESUS. He said to Moses.

Exodus16:28 And the Lord said unto Moses, How long refuse ye to keep my commandments and my laws?
29 See, for that the Lord hath given you the sabbath, therefore he giveth you on the sixth day the bread of two days: abide ye every man in his place, let no man go out of his place on the seventh day.

Exodus 20:8-11 Remember the sabbath day to keep it holy.
9) Six days shalt thou labor, and do all thy work.
10) but the seventh day is the sabbath of the Lord thy God; in it thou shalt not do any work, thy manservant, nor thy maidservant, nor thy cattle, nor thy stranger that is within thy gates
11)for in six days the Lord made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them is, and rested the seventh day: wherefore the Lord blessed the sabbath day, and hallowed it.

Show from the Bible where the first day is blessed , sanctified, and hallowed by the Lord.

Isaiah 66:22 For as the new heavens and the new earth, which I will make, shall remain before me,saith the Lord, so shall your seed and your name remain.
23) And it shall come to pass, that from one new moon to another, and from one sabbath to another, shall all flesh come to worship before me, saith the Lord.

This in the earth made new, the sabbath is still there.

JESUS worshiped on the sabbath.

Mark 6:2 And when the sabbath day was come, he began to teach in the synagogue: and many hearing him were astonished, saying, From whence hath this man these things? and what wisdom is this which is given unto him, that even such mighty works are wrought by his hands.

The Son of man is Lord of the sabbath.

Luke 6:5 And he said unto them, That the Son of man is Lord also of the sabbath.
Rev 22:14 Blessed are they that do his commandment, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter through the gates into the city.
Suqua
Posts: 433
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2013 12:47:52 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/5/2013 12:22:38 PM, Dogknox wrote:
Colossians 2:16
Therefore do not let anyone judge you by what you eat or drink, or with regard to a religious festival, a New Moon celebration or a Sabbath day.

Christians worship on Sundays, the day Jesus rose!
Christians did NOT move the Sabbath to Sunday... The Sabbath is a Jewish day to worship.. Christians are NOT Jews! Jews worship on Saturdays, their day of Worship is Saturday!

The Seventh Day Adventists are NOT Jews!!
The Seventh Day Adventists are NOT Christians!! Christians have ALWAYS worshiped on Sundays, the Seventh Day Adventists DO NOT worship on Sundays!
They want to keep the Jewish Laws, but they refuse to keep any other Jewish festivals!
Thus the "7th Day A" are Whack, whack whack Oooooooh!

Do not let anyone judge you by what you eat or drink, or with regard to a religious festival, a New Moon celebration or a Sabbath day
The Seventh Day Adventists do just this, they Judge Christians!!!! They Judge Christians as to what day is the Sabbath.. Proving they are NOT Christian! Christians never ever said the Sabbath is Sunday, they worship on Sundays.. The Day Of Worship is the first day of the week, for Christians!

Christians are NOT Jews, Jews and Seventh Day worship on Saturdays... They reject the day of Worship Christians have ALWAYS worshiped on!

As you have judged!
Suqua
Posts: 433
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2013 1:11:28 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/4/2013 1:41:55 AM, elisur wrote:
This is a Day with voice!If you hear His voice, harden not your hearts, the verse said.This Day is the gate where the righteous will enter.It is the stone which became headstone of the corner.This is the Day that the Lord hath made (emphasis mine).

This Day is Jesus Christ:the true Sabbath or rest for Christians.

(Matthew 11:28-29)"Come unto me, all ye that labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart:and ye shall find rest unto your souls."

Regardless of the literal day, Christians congregate; the Day that the Lord has made is with them.Christ is with them.Peace is with them.They are in God"s rest or Sabbath.

(Matthew 18:20)"For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them."

Where the spirit of Christ is, there is peace; there is rest; there is Sabbath.

(John 14:27)"Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you:not as the world giveth, give I unto you.Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid."

Where there"s no peace there"s no rest, and where there"s peace there is genuine rest or Sabbath.

Why do you not like the 7th day sabbath, its part of the 10 commandments yet you find no fault in the other 9 that Jesus fulfilled? And thats the one that says Remember, like we would forget or something. You know it's wonderful not having to go to work and give all your time to worship the Lord of the Sabbath. He made it for us to enjoy, so why not enjoy it. No other day did he bless, sanctify, or hallowed.
Or can you give me a text, I would wait but you won't find not a one. What do we do with the prophets words concerning Him since they are fulfilled, throw them away also?
Now if the sabbath becomes your saviour or a means of then you have it all wrong. The sabbath is for the Christian, no other persons would care about things GOD wrote down with his finger on tablets of stone. He didn't even trust faithful Moses to write them down.
Composer
Posts: 5,858
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2013 2:00:58 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
Story book states -

Let no man therefore judge you in meat, or in drink, or in respect of an holyday, or of the new moon, or of the sabbath [days]: (Col. 2:16) KJV Story book

Cults arguing amongst each other about what their story book deems irrelevancies, like Sabbath keeping on a particular day; is entertaining for moi, but that's about all!

Your vindicated mentor, 50 year successful Cult busting personal successful literal Saviour, moi!
Dogknox
Posts: 5,072
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2013 10:44:43 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/7/2013 10:24:02 PM, Dogknox wrote:
Suqua You said.. You're wrong here also. I receive all those who have received JESUS CHRIST as their only hope of salvation. The HOLY WORD of GOD is their guide and trust to no other. NO CHURCH has ever died for me, and neither can it save, For there is no name under heaven, that goes for church. As you have put your words in my mouth which are false you have accused me of what I am not guilty of. As you can see I disagree with your church salvation rules. But carry on.

I reply... The Early Church Father's used the Holy Word of God to guide them!!
They worshiped on Sundays, you do NOT!

The Early Church Father's were all Christians, not one, no not even one was "Seventh Day Adventist"!

The Didache is CHRISTIAN Note the early date!
He said..
"But every Lord"s day . . . gather yourselves together and break bread, and give thanksgiving after having confessed your transgressions, that your sacrifice may be pure. But let no one that is at variance with his fellow come together with you, until they be reconciled, that your sacrifice may not be profaned" (Didache 14 [A.D. 70]).

The reason you have never heard of Didache is probably because he is CHRISTIAN!
They broke Bread on the LORDS DAY.. SUNDAY!

The Letter of Barnabas is CHRISTIAN!!
Barnabas said... They worship on SUNDAYS!!! Note the early date!
"We keep the eighth day [Sunday] with joyfulness, the day also on which Jesus rose again from the dead" (Letter of Barnabas 15:6"8 [A.D. 74]).

Ignatius of Antioch a student of the Apostle John comes right out and tells you; "no longer observing the Sabbath but living in the observance of the Lord"s day!"

"[T]hose who were brought up in the ancient order of things [i.e. Jews] have come to the possession of a new hope, no longer observing the Sabbath, but living in the observance of the Lord"s day, on which also our life has sprung up again by him and by his death" (Letter to the Magnesians 8 [A.D. 110]).

Besides all this they BELIEVE the scriptures.....
Suqua You reject the scriptures as lies!

Ignatius of Antioch tells you; "He eats the flesh of Jesus in the form of bread"!

"I have no taste for corruptible food nor for the pleasures of this life. I desire the bread of God, which is the flesh of Jesus Christ, who was of the seed of David; and for drink I desire his blood, which is love incorruptible" (Letter to the Romans 7:3 [A.D. 110]).

Suqua Jesus tells you the Bread is his flesh!!!!

John 6:47
Very truly I tell you, the one who believes has eternal life.
48 I am the bread of life.


Suqua Christians from day one, ate the Flesh of Jesus in the form of bread!

Jesus tells you his flesh is real bread!
You reject Christians and SCRIPTURES!!
Your words... I receive all those who have received JESUS CHRIST as their only hope of salvation. The HOLY WORD of GOD is their guide and trust to no other.

The HOLY WORD of GOD>>>> Very truly I tell you, the one who believes has eternal life. 48 I am the bread of life.

The HOLY WORD of GOD....
John 6:53
Jesus said to them, "Very truly I tell you, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, you have no life in you.
54 Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life..


The HOLY WORD of GOD>>>> Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life

Suqua Christians have ALWAYS eaten the flesh of Jesus in the form of bread! Christians BELIEVE the scriptures!

52 Then the Jews and Suqua began to argue sharply among themselves, "How can this man give us his flesh to eat?"

Suqua Jesus can't give you ETERNAL LIFE because you do not have faith in him!
The Jews in verse 52 (above) do not have faith in Jesus!
Fact is... You REJECT, The HOLY WORD of GOD!!

Christians have faith in Jesus they believe Jesus' words!
Holding up bread Jesus said.. "This IS my body"!
QUESTION: What part of the word "IS" is it that you do not understand?!
Christians believe God can take any form is wants to take.. "Fire, Smoke, Man, Dove and yes even BREAD!"
Suqua The God of the Christian is all powerful, almighty; My God can do all things!

Suqua Your god is not mine, your god can't do all things, he can't take the form of bread and wine!
Fact is: You lack faith to be Christian!
Fact is: You reject the scriptures! (proven above)

Dogknox

Suqua The Old Testament is fulfilled by Jesus! Jesus left a TEACHING CHURCH, a CHRISTIAN Church not a "Seventh Day Adventist" church! Christians have ALWAYS worshiped God on Sundays the day Jesus rose from the dead! Jesus is ALWAYS with his Christian Church, he never ever left her!

Matthew 28:20
Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world.

Suqua Do you see it??
Scriptures..I am with you always!!!
When Jesus said; I am with you always, he was addressing CHRISTIANS in his Church.. Not one, no not even one person, he was talking to was "Seventh Day Adventist" !

Suqua There was NO "Seventh Day Adventist" until the middle part of the 19th century!!!!

FACT: From scriptures CLEARLY...Jesus is ALWAYS WITH Christians, he did not leave them! Christians have ALWAYS TAUGHT Sunday Worship!

Scriptures.. (above) Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you!!

Suqua The CHURCH Jesus is ALWAYS WITH teaches; "Sunday Worship"!

You said.. Your words...>>> I receive all those who have received JESUS CHRIST as their only hope of salvation. The HOLY WORD of GOD is their guide and trust to no other.

Suqua "The HOLY WORD OF GOD" tells you; Jesus is NOT with your "Seventh Day Adventist" body... There was NO "Seventh Day Adventist" when Jesus said.. "I am with you ALWAYS"! There was NO "Seventh Day Adventist" until the middle part of the 19th century!!!! You are forced to reject the scriptures once again to think Saturdays is when Christians worship!
Suqua You are forced to reject the scriptures once again to think, Jesus left his Christian church for yours, your church teaches different then what CHRISTIANS have always taught!

You reject scriptures!!!
Christians do not reject scriptures! Jesus is ALWAYS WITH Christians from day one; Jesus remains with his CHRISTIAN Church to the very end of the world!
Suqua LOGIC tells you...If Jesus remains with his Church, then he can't be in your church, your church teaches different then what Christians have always taught!!

Dogknox
Dogknox
Posts: 5,072
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2013 11:58:46 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
Suqua... Whats the matter...? Cat got your tongue....!?

I say it again... Christians believe the scriptures; "I am Christian"!
Suqua
Posts: 433
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2013 11:13:27 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/10/2013 11:58:46 AM, Dogknox wrote:
Suqua... Whats the matter...? Cat got your tongue....!?

I say it again... Christians believe the scriptures; "I am Christian"!

What's wrong with Gen.2:3? :-)
Dogknox
Posts: 5,072
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/11/2013 3:05:19 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/10/2013 11:13:27 PM, Suqua wrote:
At 1/10/2013 11:58:46 AM, Dogknox wrote:
Suqua... Whats the matter...? Cat got your tongue....!?

I say it again... Christians believe the scriptures; "I am Christian"!

What's wrong with Gen.2:3? :-)
Suqua I hope all is well....
You asked.. What's wrong with Gen.2:3
Then God blessed the seventh day and made it holy, because on it he rested from all the work of creating that he had done.

I reply.. Not a thing... As I pointed out.. "Christians believe the scriptures!"

The Day God rested is holy!!
Christians don't rest until they enter heaven.. NOT before!
Christians are told.. "Pick up your cross and follow!"

Christians WORSHIP God on Sundays, the Day Jesus rose not on the Jewish Sabbath; Saturday!
Suqua The early Church did not move the Sabbath from Saturday to Sunday. Instead God rested on "The Sabbath", which represented the completion of the first creation, God rested on Saturday the day he finished his work!
The day of worship has been replaced by Sunday, which recalls the new creation a formal beginning; by the "Resurrection of Christ"!
Suqua The day of Christ"s Resurrection is both the first day of the week, the memorial of the first day of creation, and the "eighth day," on which Christ after his "rest" on the great Sabbath inaugurates the "day that the Lord has made."
Jesus is NOT resting until his whole body is in heaven.. As it is, some of his body is in heaven and some is still on earth.. The Holy Church is the Body of Jesus!

Suqua you asked a QUESTION so I return a QUESTION.. What is wrong with this verse?? (below)
Jesus is addressing his Church.. Jesus' Church was NOT "Seventh Day Adventist"!
Luke 10:16
"Whoever listens to you listens to me; whoever rejects you rejects me; but whoever rejects me rejects him who sent me."

"Seventh Day Adventist" Johnny come lately in the middle of the ninetieth Century say: "We don't need to listen to the Church Jesus formed"!
Suqua Scriptures (above) is clear... Rejecting Jesus' church is rejecting Jesus himself!

Point your finger to other churches and say these are Jesus' Church not the Catholic Church... Fine by me..... Still proving NO WAY can the "Johnny Come Lately 7th D A church can be Jesus' Church"!

Suqua The scripture (above) proves beyond all doubt.. You reject Jesus, because you reject the Church Jesus formed!
>>>>>>> Whoever rejects you rejects me <<<<<<<<<

FACT: We MUST Worship God.. We must set aside a day of worship... This is clear from scriptures.. BUT as far as Saturday Worship this is ceremonial and therefore could be abolished... And it was stopped as you read in the passage (below)

Colossians 2:12
having been buried with him in baptism, in which you were also raised with him through your faith in the working of God, who raised him from the dead.
13 When you were dead in your sins and in the uncircumcision of your flesh, God made you alive with Christ. He forgave us all our sins,
14 having canceled the charge of our legal indebtedness, which stood against us and condemned us; he has taken it away, nailing it to the cross.
15 And having disarmed the powers and authorities, he made a public spectacle of them, triumphing over them by the cross.
16 Therefore do not let anyone judge you by what you eat or drink, or with regard to a religious festival, a New Moon celebration or a Sabbath day.
17 These are a shadow of the things that were to come; the reality, however, is found in Christ.


Suqua Clearly the passage (above) is, Freedom From Human Rules

The Great Commission...
Jesus is ALWAYS WITH his Church to the very end of the world!
Jesus' church teaches different then your church, proving your Church can't be the church; Jesus is ALWAYS with!

Suqua Thinking Jesus is with your church, you must reject the scriptures.. You MUST believe Jesus lied when he said; "I am with you ALWAYS"!

God said.. "The CHURCH is the Pillar and the foundation of truth"! (1 Timothy 3:15)

Suqua QUESTION "Did God lie" when this was written there was NO "Seventh Day Adventist" Church! The verse (above) can't mean your church!

John 14:16
And I will ask the Father, and he will give you another advocate to help you and be with you forever

Suqua QUESTION..(from the verse above)
Did Jesus lie..
Did the advocate leave the Body of Believers!
Did the advocate guide the Church Jesus formed into ERROR!!?
Did God wait until the middle of the nineteenth century to set things right, using your man made church!? If you say "yes" then, Jesus lied!! Then the advocate did not stay FOREVER with the Church Jesus formed!

Dogknox
Composer
Posts: 5,858
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/11/2013 9:07:31 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/11/2013 3:05:19 PM, Dogknox wrote:
I say it again... Christians believe the scriptures; "I am Christian"!

Story book Jebus was an eternal Jew, so anything other than a Jew isn't a legitimate follower of Story book jebus!

catholics do not believe their own Story book hence their portrayal of a white-skinned, long-haired jebus!

catholics do not believe their own Story book hence their manufacturing & worshipping via Idols!

catholics teach the trinity which the Original & Earliest believers rejected!

catholics teach that Story book jebus is a god dressed up pretending to be a man!

That was also rejected by the Original & Earliest believers!

At 1/11/2013 3:05:19 PM, Dogknox wrote:
Then God blessed the seventh day and made it holy, because on it he rested from all the work of creating that he had done.

Why does a supernatural Omnipotent god need a ' rest day? '

At 1/11/2013 3:05:19 PM, Dogknox wrote:
I reply.. Not a thing... As I pointed out.. "Christians believe the scriptures!"

If you could find one we would need to ask it but meanwhile catholics are frauds & do not teach Truth!

At 1/11/2013 3:05:19 PM, Dogknox wrote:
Christians don't rest until they enter heaven.. NOT before!

The Story book refutes the claim of ' heaven-going where Story book jebus went including ANY believers! '

At 1/11/2013 3:05:19 PM, Dogknox wrote:
Christians are told.. "Pick up your cross and follow!"

Christians WORSHIP God on Sundays, the Day Jesus rose not on the Jewish Sabbath; Saturday!

Story book jebus was born a Jew & remained an eternal Jew!

At 1/11/2013 3:05:19 PM, Dogknox wrote:
Jesus is NOT resting until his whole body is in heaven.. As it is, some of his body is in heaven and some is still on earth.. The Holy Church is the Body of Jesus!

Historical jebus is a MYTHICAL being totally incapable of literally doing anything except telling lies as the human authors wrote in your preferred imaginary Story book Land!

catholics are proven frauds, liars, deceivers & Pagan Idol worshippers, all products of their Rotten-Fruit producing homosexual, paedophile & Or Nun Raping Johnny Come Lately corrupt ideology!

At last Australia is leading the way in having this catholic Cult fully exposed & its paedophile priests hunted down and criminally charged and hopefully those it still tries to hide and protect, ultimately imprisoned!

The catholic Cult is a shallow, terminally breathing near corpse and fortunately a rapidly dying blot & scourge on decent humanity!
Suqua
Posts: 433
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2013 9:54:14 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/11/2013 3:05:19 PM, Dogknox wrote:
At 1/10/2013 11:13:27 PM, Suqua wrote:
At 1/10/2013 11:58:46 AM, Dogknox wrote:
Suqua... Whats the matter...? Cat got your tongue....!?

I say it again... Christians believe the scriptures; "I am Christian"!

What's wrong with Gen.2:3? :-)
Suqua I hope all is well....
You asked.. What's wrong with Gen.2:3
Then God blessed the seventh day and made it holy, because on it he rested from all the work of creating that he had done.

I reply.. Not a thing... As I pointed out.. "Christians believe the scriptures!"

The Day God rested is holy!!
Christians don't rest until they enter heaven.. NOT before!

Show me text

Christians are told.. "Pick up your cross and follow!"

Christians WORSHIP God on Sundays, the Day Jesus rose not on the Jewish Sabbath; Saturday!

Show me text where sunday is blessed, hallowed, or even sanctified, let alone told to keep it, by Jesus? This is made up story you've accepted without scripture proof!

Suqua The early Church did not move the Sabbath from Saturday to Sunday.

The early church did not move the Sabbath from the seven day to the first, but the Catholic church did. The Catholic church says its a sign of her authority. Look it up or do you want me to get the quote? In the book called Romes challenge.

Instead God rested on "The Sabbath", which represented the completion of the first creation, God rested on Saturday the day he finished his work!
The day of worship has been replaced by Sunday, which recalls the new creation a formal beginning; by the "Resurrection of Christ"!
Suqua The day of Christ"s Resurrection is both the first day of the week, the memorial of the first day of creation, and the "eighth day," on which Christ after his "rest" on the great Sabbath inaugurates the "day that the Lord has made."
Jesus is NOT resting until his whole body is in heaven.. As it is, some of his body is in heaven and some is still on earth.. The Holy Church is the Body of Jesus!

Still no text!



"Whoever listens to you listens to me; whoever rejects you rejects me; but whoever rejects me rejects him who sent me."

"Seventh Day Adventist" Johnny come lately in the middle of the ninetieth Century say: "We don't need to listen to the Church Jesus formed"!

We don't need to listen to the Church Jesus formed? Do you listen to your self!

Suqua Scriptures (above) is clear... Rejecting Jesus' church is rejecting Jesus himself!

Point your finger to other churches and say these are Jesus' Church not the Catholic Church... Fine by me..... Still proving NO WAY can the "Johnny Come Lately 7th D A church can be Jesus' Church"!

Suqua The scripture (above) proves beyond all doubt.. You reject Jesus, because you reject the Church Jesus formed!
>>>>>>> Whoever rejects you rejects me <<<<<<<<<

Jesus didn't form the Catholic church the way that it is so he is out of the pcture. But, many a sincere christians do belong to that organization and will come out of her when they they her the good sheperds voice!!!


FACT: We MUST Worship God.. We must set aside a day of worship... This is clear from scriptures.. BUT as far as Saturday Worship this is ceremonial and therefore could be abolished... And it was stopped as you read in the passage (below)

<strong

We are not to set aside when God has aready told us the seventh day. This is not a, a, a ceremonial sabbath this isthe weekly sabbath. Interesting, we keep the ceremonial sabbath at creation then we throw it out at the time of the Catholic church then we keep it at the time of the new earth, oh hey that makes a whole lot of sence, Not.

>Colossians 2:12
having been buried with him in baptism, in which you were also raised with him through your faith in the working of God, who raised him from the dead.
13 When you were dead in your sins and in the uncircumcision of your flesh, God made you alive with Christ. He forgave us all our sins,
14 having canceled the charge of our legal indebtedness, which stood against us and condemned us; he has taken it away, nailing it to the cross.
15 And having disarmed the powers and authorities, he made a public spectacle of them, triumphing over them by the cross.
16 Therefore do not let anyone judge you by what you eat or drink, or with regard to a religious festival, a New Moon celebration or a Sabbath day.
17 These are a shadow of the things that were to come; the reality, however, is found in Christ.


Suqua Clearly the passage (above) is, Freedom From Human Rules

Thats so true! Nothing wrong with fredom from HUMAN MAN MADE RULES! Very strongly agree!!!

Faithful souls have alway constituted God' church on earth!

Suqua Thinking Jesus is with your church, you must reject the scriptures.. You MUST believe Jesus lied when he said; "I am with you ALWAYS"!

So if you think God is with your church you must reject the scriptures. YOU said it!

God said.. "The CHURCH is the Pillar and the foundation of truth"! (1 Timothy 3:15)

Suqua QUESTION "Did God lie" when this was written there was NO "Seventh Day Adventist" Church! The verse (above) can't mean your church!

There was no Roman catholic church when Jesus was around.

John 14:16
And I will ask the Father, and he will give you another advocate to help you and be with you forever

Suqua QUESTION..(from the verse above)
Did Jesus lie..
Did the advocate leave the Body of Believers!
Did the advocate guide the Church Jesus formed into ERROR!!?
Did God wait until the middle of the nineteenth century to set things right, using your man made church!?

No HE did it earlier but the church would not listen to those God sent. Like jews of old messengers were sent and they killed them.

If you say "yes" then, Jesus lied!! Then the advocate did not stay FOREVER with the Church Jesus formed!


Dogknox
Dogknox
Posts: 5,072
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2013 11:50:06 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
Suqua I hope all is well...
I am not out trying to hurt you.. The fact is: I am right or you are right; We both can't be right because we believe opposite!
Fact: Your church was formed by men at least nineteen hundred years after Jesus!
Fact: You claim to believe the scriptures.. I point out; The Bible is a Catholic book, written by Catholic's put together by Catholic's, the Pope closed the canon four hundred years after Jesus. The Only Church Jesus formed came before the bible, the Bible is a book of the Catholic Church! You accept the scriptures as truth, yet you reject the Church that decided the inspired scriptures from the uninspired ones! QUESTION: How can you trust the scriptures you read today are truly God' word if you reject the authority of the Holy Catholic Church- She made the bible!?

My post (above)... Christians don't rest until they enter heaven.. NOT before!

You asked.. Show me text
I reply.. Just one of many (below) Jesus expects us to WORK for his Kingdom!
Luke 9:62
Jesus replied, "No one who puts a hand to the plow and looks back is fit for service in the kingdom of God."

Jesus is still working for us up in heaven, Jesus is NOT resting, he is offering to God his Sacrifice for us!! Jesus our High Priest is INTERCEDING for us in Heaven!
Hebrews 7:25
Therefore he is able to save completely those who come to God through him, because he always lives to intercede for them.

You ask: Show me text where sunday is blessed, hallowed, or even sanctified, let alone told to keep it, by Jesus? This is made up story you've accepted without scripture proof!
I reply: The obligation to worship on "Saturday" were only ever binding on the Jews. Christians are not bound by them, Christians are NOT JEWS!
Acts 20:7
On the first day of the week we came together to break bread. Paul spoke to the people and, because he intended to leave the next day, kept on talking until midnight.

Breaking Bread is "COMMUNION with God"; it is worship Service!

Christians have ALWAYS worshiped on Sundays... They came together on Sundays! ALWAYS means from day one!
Suqua The more important question is: Where can you prove Christians have always worshiped on Saturdays? You can't!! PROVING beyond all doubt "You are NOT Christian!" It is just this simple!!

You said.. The early church did not move the Sabbath from the seven day to the first, but the Catholic church did. The Catholic church says its a sign of her authority. Look it up or do you want me to get the quote? In the book called Romes challenge.

I reply.. "The Early Church IS the Holy Catholic Church".. Peter was the first Shepherd! There was ONLY Catholic's until 1054 A.D.! Proof??

In 1054 A.D. the Orthodox broke away from the Holy Catholic Church! UNTIL 1054 A.D. there was JUST one CHURCH; The Holy Catholic Church, HISTORY can't be denied! AFTER...
Suqua after 1054 A.D. to today BOTH Churches the Orthodox and the Holy Catholic Church still eat the real flesh of Jesus in the form of bread!
Both drink the precious Blood of Jesus in the form of WINE! PROVING...

Suqua Proving from DAY ONE Christians have always eaten the flesh of Jesus in the form of bread! You do NOT!

Catholic's today eat the Flesh of Jesus in the form of bread! YOU DO NOT; You can't be Christians then can you??! Proving the Church Jesus formed is the Holy Catholic Church.. None other!
Proving CHRISTIANS of the Early Church were Catholics!

Ignatius of Antioch said..
"Let no one do anything of concern to the Church without the bishop. Let that be considered a valid Eucharist which is celebrated by the bishop or by one whom he ordains [i.e., a presbyter]. Wherever the bishop appears, let the people be there; just as wherever Jesus Christ is, there is the Catholic Church" (Letter to the Smyrneans"8:2 [A.D. 110])."

Suqua From the above letter you can see... The Early Christians called themselves CATHOLIC!!! The Early CHRISTIANS ATE "Eucharist" (Body and Blood Of Jesus)
The Early CHRISTIANS had Bishop's with AUTHORITY in the Church!!
The Early Church's was CATHOLIC.. "Wherever Jesus Christ is, there is the Catholic Church"

NOT ONE early Christian was "Seventh Day Adventist", this fact alone should sound alarm bells.. You can't be Christian and be "Seventh Day Adventist" you reject what CHRISTIANS have always believed!!

"Wherever Jesus Christ is, there is the Catholic Church"

The Martyrdom of Polycarp
And of the elect, he was one indeed, the wonderful martyr Polycarp, who in our days was an apostolic and prophetic teacher, bishop of the Catholic Church in Smyrna. For every word that came forth from his mouth was fulfilled and will be fulfilled (Martyrdom of Polycarp 16:2 [A.D. 155]).

Do you see it?? bishop of the Catholic Church

SCRIPTURE.. "Whoever listens to you listens to me; whoever rejects you rejects me; but whoever rejects me rejects him who sent me."

"Seventh Day Adventist" Johnny come lately in the middle of the ninetieth Century say: "We don't need to listen to the Church Jesus formed"!

You said.. We don't need to listen to the Church Jesus formed? Do you listen to your self!
I reply: YES: You reject the only Church Jesus formed.. Without doubt >>FACT<< Jesus did not form the Seventh Day Adventist Church!
Suqua If you are looking for the ONLY Church Jesus formed the ONLY CHURCH Jesus is always with to the very end of the age.. You can't look to the Seventh Day Adventist Church, they were not around for nineteen hundred years!

Suqua You said.. There was no Roman catholic church when Jesus was around.
1) There was NO Seventh Day Adventist Church.. FACT!
2) Jesus formed the Holy Catholic Church... There was NO others!
Jesus made Peter Shepherd, he Gave Peter the keys..
Matthew 16:17
Jesus replied, "Blessed are you, Simon son of Jonah, for this was not revealed to you by flesh and blood, but by my Father in heaven.
18 And I tell you that you are Peter, and on this rock I will build my church, and the gates of Hades will not overcome it.


Suqua You are forced to thing "Jesus lied" that Jesus' CHURCH Failed!

I wait for your answer...Suqua The more important question is: Where can you prove Christians have always worshiped on Saturdays?

"Wherever Jesus Christ is, there is the Catholic Church"

Dogknox
Dogknox
Posts: 5,072
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2013 8:09:27 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Suqua You say, The Church Jesus formed would not listen to Jesus!
Your words.. No HE did it earlier but the church would not listen to those God sent. Like jews of old messengers were sent and they killed them.

If you say "yes" then, Jesus lied!! Then the advocate did not stay FOREVER with the Church Jesus formed!


I reply: For you say what you say (above).. "You must reject the scriptures!"
Jesus said; "I am ALWAYS WITH you to the very end of the world"! Jesus said this 2 thousand years ago.

Jesus is NOT, he could not be with your man made Seventh Day Adventist church, it is NOT 2 thousand years old! So right off the bat... You KNOW; Logic alone says: You are in the wrong Church. You believe the wrong things.. Your church teaches Christians worship on Saturdays! Christians have always worshiped God on Sundays.. Even your great Martin Luther worshiped on Sundays, sixteen Hundred years after Jesus!

Suqua Run from your church.. Clearly they are not teachers or truth!

Dogknox
Composer
Posts: 5,858
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2013 11:20:03 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Story book Jebus was born a Jew and remained an eternal Jew, so anything other than a Jew isn't a legitimate follower of Story book jebus!

catholics do not believe their own Story book hence their portrayal of a white-skinned, long-haired jebus!

catholics do not believe their own Story book hence their manufacturing & worshipping via Idols!

catholics teach the trinity which the Original & Earliest believers rejected!

catholics teach that Story book jebus is a god dressed up pretending to be a man!

That was also rejected by the Original & Earliest believers!

At 1/11/2013 3:05:19 PM, Dogknox wrote:
Then God blessed the seventh day and made it holy, because on it he rested from all the work of creating that he had done.

Why does a supernatural Omnipotent god need a ' rest day? '

At 1/11/2013 3:05:19 PM, Dogknox wrote:
I reply.. Not a thing... As I pointed out.. "Christians believe the scriptures!"

If you could find one we would need to ask it but meanwhile catholics are frauds & do not teach Truth!

At 1/11/2013 3:05:19 PM, Dogknox wrote:
Christians don't rest until they enter heaven.. NOT before!

The Story book refutes the claim of ' heaven-going where Story book jebus went including ANY believers! '

At 1/11/2013 3:05:19 PM, Dogknox wrote:
Christians are told.. "Pick up your cross and follow!"

Christians WORSHIP God on Sundays, the Day Jesus rose not on the Jewish : Sabbath; Saturday!

Story book jebus was born a Jew & remained an eternal Jew!

At 1/11/2013 3:05:19 PM, Dogknox wrote:
Jesus is NOT resting until his whole body is in heaven.. As it is, some of his body is in heaven and some is still on earth.. The Holy Church is the Body of Jesus!

Historical jebus is a MYTHICAL being totally incapable of literally doing anything except telling lies as the human authors wrote in your preferred imaginary Story book Land!

catholics are proven frauds, liars, deceivers & Pagan Idol worshippers, all products of their Rotten-Fruit producing homosexual, paedophile & Or Nun Raping Johnny Come Lately corrupt ideology!

At last Australia is leading the way in having this catholic Cult fully exposed & its paedophile priests hunted down and criminally charged and hopefully those it still tries to hide and protect, ultimately imprisoned!

The catholic Cult is a shallow, terminally breathing near corpse and fortunately a rapidly dying blot & scourge on decent humanity!

Your vindicated mentor, 50 year successful Cult busting personal successful literal Saviour, moi!
Suqua
Posts: 433
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2013 2:43:05 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/12/2013 8:09:27 PM, Dogknox wrote:
Suqua You say, The Church Jesus formed would not listen to Jesus!
Your words.. No HE did it earlier but the church would not listen to those God sent. Like jews of old messengers were sent and they killed them.

If you say "yes" then, Jesus lied!! Then the advocate did not stay FOREVER with the Church Jesus formed!


I reply: For you say what you say (above).. "You must reject the scriptures!"
Jesus said; "I am ALWAYS WITH you to the very end of the world"! Jesus said this 2 thousand years ago.

Jesus is NOT, he could not be with your man made Seventh Day Adventist church, it is NOT 2 thousand years old! So right off the bat... You KNOW; Logic alone says: You are in the wrong Church. You believe the wrong things.. Your church teaches Christians worship on Saturdays! Christians have always worshiped God on Sundays.. Even your great Martin Luther worshiped on Sundays, sixteen Hundred years after Jesus!

Suqua Run from your church.. Clearly they are not teachers or truth!

Dogknox

The Catholic Church for over a thousand years before the existence of a Protestant, by virtue of her divine mission, changed the day from Saturday to Sunday.We say by virtue of her divine mission, because he who called himself the "Lord of the Sabbath", endowed her with his own power to teach, "He that hereth you, hereth me;" commanded all who believe in Him to here her, under penalty of being placed with the "heathen and publican;" and promised to be with her to the end of the world. She holds her charter as the teacher from him- a charter as infallible as perpetual. The Protestant world at its birth found the Christian Sabbath too strongly entrenched to run counter to its existence; it was therefore placed under the necessity of acquiescing in the arrangement, thus implying the Church's right to change the day, for over three hundred years. The Christian Sabbath is therefore to this day, the acknowledged offspring of the Catholic Church as spouse of holy Ghost without a word of remonstrance from the Protestant world.
From the Catholic Mirror of Sept. 23, 1893.
Rome's Challenge Why do protestants keep Sunday?
Dogknox you can look at this on internet. Please read this first so you know your church's position on it first , then we can talk, OK!
AlwaysMoreThanYou
Posts: 2,900
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2013 3:41:53 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/4/2013 1:37:16 AM, elisur wrote:
You were erroneously carried by the misinterpretation of these verses by the leaders of the Seventh Day Adventist Church.

I agree.
'When the Spirit of truth comes, he will guide you into all the truth; for he will not speak on his own authority, but whatever he hears he will speak, and he will declare to you the things that are to come.' - John 16:13
Suqua
Posts: 433
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2013 3:49:54 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/13/2013 2:43:05 AM, Suqua wrote:
At 1/12/2013 8:09:27 PM, Dogknox wrote:
Suqua You say, The Church Jesus formed would not listen to Jesus!
Your words.. No HE did it earlier but the church would not listen to those God sent. Like jews of old messengers were sent and they killed them.

If you say "yes" then, Jesus lied!! Then the advocate did not stay FOREVER with the Church Jesus formed!


I reply: For you say what you say (above).. "You must reject the scriptures!"
Jesus said; "I am ALWAYS WITH you to the very end of the world"! Jesus said this 2 thousand years ago.

Jesus is NOT, he could not be with your man made Seventh Day Adventist church, it is NOT 2 thousand years old! So right off the bat... You KNOW; Logic alone says: You are in the wrong Church. You believe the wrong things.. Your church teaches Christians worship on Saturdays! Christians have always worshiped God on Sundays.. Even your great Martin Luther worshiped on Sundays, sixteen Hundred years after Jesus!

Suqua Run from your church.. Clearly they are not teachers or truth!

Dogknox

The Catholic Church for over a thousand years before the existence of a Protestant, by virtue of her divine mission, changed the day from Saturday to Sunday.We say by virtue of her divine mission, because he who called himself the "Lord of the Sabbath", endowed her with his own power to teach, "He that hereth you, hereth me;" commanded all who believe in Him to here her, under penalty of being placed with the "heathen and publican;" and promised to be with her to the end of the world. She holds her charter as the teacher from him- a charter as infallible as perpetual. The Protestant world at its birth found the Christian Sabbath too strongly entrenched to run counter to its existence; it was therefore placed under the necessity of acquiescing in the arrangement, thus implying the Church's right to change the day, for over three hundred years. The Christian Sabbath is therefore to this day, the acknowledged offspring of the Catholic Church as spouse of holy Ghost without a word of remonstrance from the Protestant world.
From the Catholic Mirror of Sept. 23, 1893.
Rome's Challenge Why do protestants keep Sunday?
Dogknox you can look at this on internet. Please read this first so you know your church's position on it first , then we can talk, OK!
AlwaysMoreThanYou
Posts: 2,900
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2013 5:13:51 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/13/2013 2:43:05 AM, Suqua wrote:
At 1/12/2013 8:09:27 PM, Dogknox wrote:
Suqua You say, The Church Jesus formed would not listen to Jesus!
Your words.. No HE did it earlier but the church would not listen to those God sent. Like jews of old messengers were sent and they killed them.

If you say "yes" then, Jesus lied!! Then the advocate did not stay FOREVER with the Church Jesus formed!


I reply: For you say what you say (above).. "You must reject the scriptures!"
Jesus said; "I am ALWAYS WITH you to the very end of the world"! Jesus said this 2 thousand years ago.

Jesus is NOT, he could not be with your man made Seventh Day Adventist church, it is NOT 2 thousand years old! So right off the bat... You KNOW; Logic alone says: You are in the wrong Church. You believe the wrong things.. Your church teaches Christians worship on Saturdays! Christians have always worshiped God on Sundays.. Even your great Martin Luther worshiped on Sundays, sixteen Hundred years after Jesus!

Suqua Run from your church.. Clearly they are not teachers or truth!

Dogknox

The Catholic Church for over a thousand years before the existence of a Protestant, by virtue of her divine mission, changed the day from Saturday to Sunday.We say by virtue of her divine mission, because he who called himself the "Lord of the Sabbath", endowed her with his own power to teach, "He that hereth you, hereth me;" commanded all who believe in Him to here her, under penalty of being placed with the "heathen and publican;" and promised to be with her to the end of the world. She holds her charter as the teacher from him- a charter as infallible as perpetual. The Protestant world at its birth found the Christian Sabbath too strongly entrenched to run counter to its existence; it was therefore placed under the necessity of acquiescing in the arrangement, thus implying the Church's right to change the day, for over three hundred years. The Christian Sabbath is therefore to this day, the acknowledged offspring of the Catholic Church as spouse of holy Ghost without a word of remonstrance from the Protestant world.
From the Catholic Mirror of Sept. 23, 1893.
Rome's Challenge Why do protestants keep Sunday?
Dogknox you can look at this on internet. Please read this first so you know your church's position on it first , then we can talk, OK!

That's not the Catholic Church's position.
'When the Spirit of truth comes, he will guide you into all the truth; for he will not speak on his own authority, but whatever he hears he will speak, and he will declare to you the things that are to come.' - John 16:13
Composer
Posts: 5,858
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2013 5:26:35 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/13/2013 5:13:51 AM, AlwaysMoreThanYou wrote:
That's not the Catholic Church's position.

We already know what the catholic priestly representitives ' position is ' i.e. mostly standing erect behind naked little boys put in their care & or others usually lying horizontally with catholic Nuns, making them pregnant, then forcing abortions on them!

At last the Australian Government seems to be taking these matters seriously and have started an Inquiry that can hand its findings to the Poilce so Legal prosecutions can take place and hopefully these catholic trained monsters & sickos protected & approved priests, will spend a long, long, long time in prison, possibly & probabaly as some one else's bitch and they will get their own medicine!

Your vindicated mentor, 50 year successful Cult busting personal successful literal Saviour, moi!