Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2013 1:09:46 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
Extract taken from Apeiron's Profile -

About Me: Student of Theology, Philosophy, History & Science
Activities: Climber
Beliefs: I try to follow Christ

So let's start with the basic prerequisites of ANY genuine believer candidate, by showing us proof you have sincerely & genuinely obeyed the following -

1. No one who abides in him keeps on sinning;(A) no one who keeps on sinning has either seen him or known him. (Link to C:\1 John 3:6) ESV Story book

So show us proofs you have not continued to sin since claiming to ' abide in Story book jebus? '.

2. Have you, Apeiron and those currently like you ' claiming ' to be obedient jebus believers, actually ever obeyed your jebus and can prove you have by providing legitimate documentation to the following effect? -

i) Sell that ye have, and give alms; . . . . (Luke 12:33) KJV Story book

ii) . . . . go thy way, sell whatsoever thou hast, and give to the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: . . . . (Matt. 19:21) KJV story book

I would be pleased therefore to receive copies of written and independently witnessed signatures in a Statuatory Declaration confirming you have strictly obeyed Matt. 19:21? (List of assets, property, Bank statements etc all reading zero?) and a similar Statuatory Declaration from those others who ' claim ' to be obedient jebus followers?

iii) For we brought nothing into [this] world, [and it is] certain we can carry nothing out. 8 And having food and raiment let us be therewith content. (1 Tim. 6:7-8) KJV bible story book

Strong's renders:
BDB/Thayers # 4629
4629 skepasma {skep'-as-mah}
from a derivative of skepas (a covering; perhaps akin to the base
of 4649 through the idea of noticeableness);; n n
AV - raiment 1; 1
1) a covering, spec. clothing

but if we have food and clothing, with these we shall be content. (1 Tim. 6:8) RSV catholic Edition.

So it is your alleged jebus' will; that you and those also claiming to be obedient jebus' followers; that you sell absolutely everything you have and own including e.g. computer(s), investments, savings, house(s) etc. give to the poor save a days food and the clothes on your back and then get a non-christian friend OR any person willing to legitimately support you in this, to email a letter via PM to me or Posted in a New Thread here from you (ahem) obedient xtians, proving you have done so along with written confirmation / sworn declaration that you are ' content? ' and shall remain that way and not go back to gathering riches etc? LOL!

IF you fail and instead offer more BS excuses for your disobedience and hypocrisy as did ALL your predecessors, then that unambiguously also proves you also do not believe your jebus at all and know your jebus lied and you wouldn't be content with only ' food & clothing ' and hence refuse to do as you are commanded!

Not only are you and your predecessors greedy for personal carnal gain, but as we have also seen and been proved, ALL so called jebus' believers also follow in its selfish lusts and greed for potential divine rewards '.

Your vindicated mentor, 50 year successful Cult busting personal successful literal Saviour, moi!
errya
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2013 1:19:58 AM
At 1/5/2013 1:09:46 AM, Composer wrote:

So let's start with the basic prerequisites of ANY genuine believer candidate, by showing us proof you have sincerely & genuinely obeyed the following -

1. No one who abides in him keeps on sinning;(A) no one who keeps on sinning has either seen him or known him. (Link to C:\1 John 3:6) ESV Story book

So show us proofs you have not continued to sin since claiming to ' abide in Story book jebus? '.

2. Have you, Apeiron and those currently like you ' claiming ' to be obedient jebus believers, actually ever obeyed your jebus and can prove you have by providing legitimate documentation to the following effect? -

ii) . . . . go thy way, sell whatsoever thou hast, and give to the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: . . . . (Matt. 19:21) KJV story book

I would be pleased therefore to receive copies of written and independently witnessed signatures in a Statuatory Declaration confirming you have strictly obeyed Matt. 19:21? (List of assets, property, Bank statements etc all reading zero?) and a similar Statuatory Declaration from those others who ' claim ' to be obedient jebus followers?

iii) For we brought nothing into [this] world, [and it is] certain we can carry nothing out. 8 And having food and raiment let us be therewith content. (1 Tim. 6:7-8) KJV bible story book

Strong's renders:
BDB/Thayers # 4629
AV - raiment 1; 1

but if we have food and clothing, with these we shall be content. (1 Tim. 6:8) RSV catholic Edition.

So it is your alleged jebus' will; that you and those also claiming to be obedient jebus' followers; that you sell absolutely everything you have and own including e.g. computer(s), investments, savings, house(s) etc. give to the poor save a days food and the clothes on your back and then get a non-christian friend OR any person willing to legitimately support you in this, to email a letter via PM to me or Posted in a New Thread here from you (ahem) obedient xtians, proving you have done so along with written confirmation / sworn declaration that you are ' content? ' and shall remain that way and not go back to gathering riches etc? LOL!

IF you fail and instead offer more BS excuses for your disobedience and hypocrisy as did ALL your predecessors, then that unambiguously also proves you also do not believe your jebus at all and know your jebus lied and you wouldn't be content with only ' food & clothing ' and hence refuse to do as you are commanded!

Not only are you and your predecessors greedy for personal carnal gain, but as we have also seen and been proved, ALL so called jebus' believers also follow in its selfish lusts and greed for potential divine rewards '.

Your vindicated mentor, 50 year successful Cult busting personal successful literal Saviour, moi!
The Most Noble Lord Horatio Nelson, Viscount and Baron Nelson, of the Nile and of Burnham Thorpe in the County of Norfolk, Baron Nelson of the Nile and of Hilborough in the said County, Knight of the Most Honourable Order of the Bath, Vice Admiral of the White Squadron of the Fleet, Commander in Chief of his Majesty's Ships and Vessels in the Mediterranean, Duke of Bront" in the Kingdom of Sicily, Knight Grand Cross of the Sicilian Order of St Ferdinand and of Merit, Member of the Ottoman Ord...
errya
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2013 1:27:57 AM
At 1/5/2013 1:19:58 AM, errya wrote:
At 1/5/2013 1:09:46 AM, Composer wrote:

Strong's renders:
BDB/Thayers # 4629
AV - raiment 1; 1

It is very poor of you to do such a personal attack against Apeiron. Also I would like to point out that no where does it say that we will be perfect after becoming a Christian. The only requirements for becoming a Christian are to acknowledge that Jesus died on the cross for your sins, acknowledge that God is your Father, and ask Him and Jesus to forgive your sins. Sincerely. All else is great things to do as Christian, but not a requirement. Of course, this does not mean you should think that now you're saved, you won't do anything else.
The Most Noble Lord Horatio Nelson, Viscount and Baron Nelson, of the Nile and of Burnham Thorpe in the County of Norfolk, Baron Nelson of the Nile and of Hilborough in the said County, Knight of the Most Honourable Order of the Bath, Vice Admiral of the White Squadron of the Fleet, Commander in Chief of his Majesty's Ships and Vessels in the Mediterranean, Duke of Bront" in the Kingdom of Sicily, Knight Grand Cross of the Sicilian Order of St Ferdinand and of Merit, Member of the Ottoman Ord...
Composer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2013 1:33:24 AM
Sadly for you errya, your ability to accurately Copy & Paste my brilliant Post doesn't qualify you other than a devotee of moi & a jebus fraud!
Nur-Ab-Sal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2013 1:34:02 AM
Apeiron, if you're angering Composer into starting a thread about how you're not a true follower of story book jebus, you're doing something right. Keep up the good work.
Genesis I. And God created man to his own image: to the image of God he created him: male and female he created them.
Composer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2013 1:40:06 AM
At 1/5/2013 1:34:02 AM, Nur-Ab-Sal wrote:
Apeiron, if you're angering Composer into starting a thread about how you're not a true follower of story book jebus, you're doing something right. Keep up the good work.

I'm not ' angry ' in the slightest?

I am most overjoyed & content to know that my 50 years of successful religion Cult busting remains intact & vindicated, along with the proofs not a single genuine believer exists outside of bible Story book Land!

I shall therefore continue as always ' keeping up the fantastic work I still do and have always done '.

Composer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2013 1:46:07 AM
At 1/5/2013 1:34:02 AM, Nur-Ab-Sal wrote:

BTW: catholics are included as jebus' frauds, for not only do you also fail even the pre-requisites I detailed, but you remain malignant sinners in need of constant ' confession ' for your malignant disobedient sins!

You obviously have no Free-Will other than Freely choosing to remain malignant sinners!

IF you were a genuine follower, you would also be an eternal Jew as was Story book jebus, LOL!

Nur-Ab-Sal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2013 1:57:38 AM
At 1/5/2013 1:46:07 AM, Composer wrote:
You obviously have no Free-Will other than Freely choosing to remain malignant sinners!

That's kinda what free will does.
Genesis I. And God created man to his own image: to the image of God he created him: male and female he created them.
Composer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2013 2:17:21 AM
At 1/5/2013 1:57:38 AM, Nur-Ab-Sal wrote:
At 1/5/2013 1:46:07 AM, Composer wrote:

That's kinda what free will does.

To the contrary!

IF ANY truly had a Free-Will and want to please their alleged master jebus & truly follow its examples ' (cf., 1 Pet. 2:21) Story book, then they would hopefully Freely choose to OBEY it, NOT the opposite as you stupidly suggest!

You speak as another genuine jebus fraud does!

malcolmxy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2013 6:24:13 AM
At 1/5/2013 1:33:24 AM, Composer wrote:
Sadly for you errya, your ability to accurately Copy & Paste my brilliant Post doesn't qualify you other than a devotee of moi & a jebus fraud!

You read the bible just as retardedly literally as the people you ridicule. Here's my query to you - with such a compatible mindset, why ridicule these people? As someone just as prone to blind faith in dogma, why not see that the people you shun are your perfect mental equals?

Criticizing without understanding makes a person look stupid, mean or both. Which one of those are you, and why?

I am an atheist and I try to follow Christ. You may not believe him to be the most worthy moral leader, but that's because you don't understand the book you are so quick to chastise, and apply its lessons to the modern world.

At least Christians strive to be better people. To what do you strive?
War is over, if you want it.

Meet Dr. Stupid and his assistants - http://www.debate.org...
Imagination
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2013 11:49:48 AM
"jebus"? >,>
"And if reality doesn't fit the discrete labels we invent to describe it?" --drafterman