Jump to topic:

Jesus Christ has being proven through visions

Dale.G
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2013 12:09:43 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
I had of seeing Jesus Christ is their where people in the water and they where be tossed around in the waves,' then I heard a voice then when I looked I beheld seeing Jesus flying throw the air over to this one ship where their was a dove their it was. very grate Jesus looks like he has water within his belly, and Jesus likes like me or u. 2ed vision I had of seeing Jesus one night I went to sleep, then I was sounded by those mean guys,' right then they where all pointing at this one part and they said it is him it is Jesus of Nazareth,' then i looked, then I sore Jesus Christ it was like yea then Jesus Christ came to help me. Jesus Christ had a bow and he was smiling I could see Jesus smiling, 3 vision I had of seeing Jesus,' OK i will tell how I seen Jesus Christ in a vision. OK,' one night i went to sleep,' and then i seen this dark person and this dark person was trying to draw me to it,' I yelled at the dark person I said i am free from the law of sin and death by the blood of Jesus Christ. then suddenly I heard this wonderful voice up in the sky started to speak in unknown Tongues, then the grown start to shake,' then as the grown started to shake i then felt a pulling upwards up into the clouds, then as i was going up i felt this grate love Joy and Peace fallowing throw me and i was smiling i can Remember it so clearly and as i went up into the clouds,' then as the clouds faded away then i sore with my very eyes Jesus. i sore water within him his face was side on he was moving. and their was thunder in the distances, and when i seen Jesus Christ i heard Jesus say devil take your hands of my children they are mind,' so Jesus was very angry with the devil,' then all i remember is going back down and this big fire it was like a big fire ball coming down. and it was like a protection for me and then as i went out of the vision i seen where that evil person was it was all fire there is a bible verse in 2 Kings 1:14 2 Kings 1:14
Amplified Bible (AMP)
14 Behold, fire came down from heaven and burned up the two captains of the former fifties with their fifties. Therefore let my life now be precious in your sight. Isaiah 24:1
Amplified Bible (AMP)
Isaiah 24

1 BEHOLD, THE Lord will make the land and the [a]earth empty and make it waste and turn it upside down (twist the face of it) and scatter abroad its inhabitants. and that is the vision of what i had of seeing the Lord Jesus Christ
philochristos
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2013 12:50:16 AM
At 1/8/2013 12:09:43 AM, Dale.G wrote:
I had of seeing Jesus Christ is their where people in the water and they where be tossed around in the waves,'

That's as far as I was able to read right there.
"Not to know of what things one should demand demonstration, and of what one should not, argues want of education." ~Aristotle

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." ~Aristotle
Suqua
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2013 1:27:59 AM
I had of seeing Jesus Christ is their where people in the water and they where be tossed around in the waves,' then I heard a voice then when I looked I beheld seeing Jesus flying throw the air over to this one ship where their was a dove their it was. very grate Jesus looks like he has water within his belly, and Jesus likes like me or u. 2ed vision I had of seeing Jesus one night I went to sleep, then I was sounded by those mean guys,' right then they where all pointing at this one part and they said it is him it is Jesus of Nazareth,' then i looked, then I sore Jesus Christ it was like yea then Jesus Christ came to help me. Jesus Christ had a bow and he was smiling I could see Jesus smiling, 3 vision I had of seeing Jesus,' OK i will tell how I seen Jesus Christ in a vision. OK,' one night i went to sleep,' and then i seen this dark person and this dark person was trying to draw me to it,' I yelled at the dark person I said i am free from the law of sin and death by the blood of Jesus Christ. then suddenly I heard this wonderful voice up in the sky started to speak in unknown Tongues, then the grown start to shake,' then as the grown started to shake i then felt a pulling upwards up into the clouds, then as i was going up i felt this grate love Joy and Peace fallowing throw me and i was smiling i can Remember it so clearly and as i went up into the clouds,' then as the clouds faded away then i sore with my very eyes Jesus. i sore water within him his face was side on he was moving. and their was thunder in the distances, and when i seen Jesus Christ i heard Jesus say devil take your hands of my children they are mind,' so Jesus was very angry with the devil,' then all i remember is going back down and this big fire it was like a big fire ball coming down. and it was like a protection for me and then as i went out of the vision i seen where that evil person was it was all fire there is a bible verse in 2 Kings 1:14 2 Kings 1:14
Amplified Bible (AMP)
14 Behold, fire came down from heaven and burned up the two captains of the former fifties with their fifties. Therefore let my life now be precious in your sight. Isaiah 24:1
Amplified Bible (AMP)
Isaiah 24

1 BEHOLD, THE Lord will make the land and the [a]earth empty and make it waste and turn it upside down (twist the face of it) and scatter abroad its inhabitants. and that is the vision of what i had of seeing the Lord Jesus Christ

Jer 17:5 Don't make flesh your arm. If you trust to your visions you will soon trust to it more than to the word of God and you will be deceived. To the law and to the testimony if they speak not according to this word there is no light in them. Isa 8:20
Deadlykris
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2013 9:22:02 AM
If Jesus Christ is real then why do you pick and choose what parts of the bible to follow? If he was real, then shouldn't it follow that you should stick to the bible strictly?
AlwaysMoreThanYou
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2013 9:23:36 AM
At 1/8/2013 9:22:02 AM, Deadlykris wrote:
If Jesus Christ is real then why do you pick and choose what parts of the bible to follow? If he was real, then shouldn't it follow that you should stick to the bible strictly?

No, it really doesn't follow at all.
'When the Spirit of truth comes, he will guide you into all the truth; for he will not speak on his own authority, but whatever he hears he will speak, and he will declare to you the things that are to come.' - John 16:13
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2013 10:04:24 AM
I had of seeing Jesus Christ is their

This is going to be hard to read, I can tell already....

where people in the water and they where be tossed around in the waves,

So you were at the beach....

then I heard a voice then when I looked I beheld seeing Jesus flying throw the air over to this one ship where their was a dove their it was.

Ok 1, thats probably just a hippie who is parasailing.... 2 thats not a dove either. Youre at a beach, thats a seagull my friend....

very grate Jesus looks like he has water within his belly,

The f*ck does this have to do with anything?

and Jesus likes like me or u.

Can I buy pot from you?

2nd vision I had of seeing Jesus one night I went to sleep, then I was sounded by those mean guys,'

Just because theyre black doesnt mean theyre mean you racist.....

right then they where all pointing at this one part and they said it is him it is Jesus of Nazareth,' then i looked, then I sore Jesus Christ it was like yea then Jesus Christ came to help me.

Could have been a peace loving hippie. Any hard facts that he was Jesus at all?

Jesus Christ had a bow and he was smiling I could see Jesus smiling,

A bow? You were probably near a comic-con where some nerd dressed up as an archer and stumpled upon where you were....

3 vision I had of seeing Jesus,' OK i will tell how I seen Jesus Christ in a vision.

You cannot be older then 5 years old.....

OK: ' one night i went to sleep,' and then i seen this dark person and this dark person was trying to draw me to it,' I yelled at the dark person I said i am free from the law of sin and death by the blood of Jesus Christ.

Are you always this racist towards black people? Its oen thing to think that they are all mean guys but its really racist if you see a 'dark person' and immediately assume hes SATAN.

then suddenly I heard this wonderful voice up in the sky started to speak in unknown Tongues, then the ground start to shake,' then as the grown started to shake i then felt a pulling upwards up into the clouds,

Thats not God, you were abducted by aliens....

then as i was going up i felt this grate love Joy and Peace fallowing throw me and i was smiling i can Remember it so clearly and as i went up into the clouds,'

Probably they alien morphine they injected into your rectum.....

then as the clouds faded away then i sore with my very eyes Jesus. i sore water within him his face was side on he was moving.

What the hell is with you and water and Jesus???

and their was thunder in the distances, and when i seen Jesus Christ i heard Jesus say devil take your hands of my children they are mine,' so Jesus was very angry with the devil,'

Morphine is linked to hallucinations so I could imagine this is what you thought you saw compared to what you actually saw....

then all i remember is going back down and this big fire it was like a big fire ball coming down.

Meteor

and it was like a protection for me and then as i went out of the vision i seen where that evil person was it was all fire there is a bible verse in 2 Kings 1:14 2 Kings 1:14
Amplified Bible (AMP)
Amplified Bible (AMP)
Isaiah 24

Conclusion: You should probably not go outside anymore
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
phantom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2013 12:41:22 PM
http://t.qkme.me...
"Music is a zen-like ecstatic state where you become the new man of the future, the Nietzschean merger of Apollo and Dionysus." Ray Manzarek (The Doors)
1Devilsadvocate
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2013 12:56:30 PM
very grate Jesus looks like he has water within his belly...

LOL.
I cannot write in English, because of the treacherous spelling. When I am reading, I only hear it and am unable to remember what the written word looks like."
"Albert Einstein

http://www.twainquotes.com... , http://thewritecorner.wordpress.com... , http://www.onlinecollegecourses.com...
1Devilsadvocate
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2013 12:58:57 PM
At 1/8/2013 10:04:24 AM, imabench wrote:

then I heard a voice then when I looked I beheld seeing Jesus flying throw the air over to this one ship where their was a dove their it was.

Ok 1, thats probably just a hippie who is parasailing.... 2 thats not a dove either. Youre at a beach, thats a seagull my friend....

Can I buy pot from you?

2nd vision I had of seeing Jesus one night I went to sleep, then I was sounded by those mean guys,'

right then they where all pointing at this one part and they said it is him it is Jesus of Nazareth,' then i looked, then I sore Jesus Christ it was like yea then Jesus Christ came to help me.

A bow? You were probably near a comic-con where some nerd dressed up as an archer and stumpled upon where you were....

3 vision I had of seeing Jesus,' OK i will tell how I seen Jesus Christ in a vision.

OK: ' one night i went to sleep,' and then i seen this dark person and this dark person was trying to draw me to it,' I yelled at the dark person I said i am free from the law of sin and death by the blood of Jesus Christ.

Are you always this racist towards black people? Its oen thing to think that they are all mean guys but its really racist if you see a 'dark person' and immediately assume hes SATAN.

then suddenly I heard this wonderful voice up in the sky started to speak in unknown Tongues, then the ground start to shake,' then as the grown started to shake i then felt a pulling upwards up into the clouds,

then as i was going up i felt this grate love Joy and Peace fallowing throw me and i was smiling i can Remember it so clearly and as i went up into the clouds,'

then as the clouds faded away then i sore with my very eyes Jesus. i sore water within him his face was side on he was moving.

and their was thunder in the distances, and when i seen Jesus Christ i heard Jesus say devil take your hands of my children they are mine,' so Jesus was very angry with the devil,'

Morphine is linked to hallucinations so I could imagine this is what you thought you saw compared to what you actually saw....

then all i remember is going back down and this big fire it was like a big fire ball coming down.

Meteor

and it was like a protection for me and then as i went out of the vision i seen where that evil person was it was all fire there is a bible verse in 2 Kings 1:14 2 Kings 1:14
Amplified Bible (AMP)
Amplified Bible (AMP)
Isaiah 24

LOL.
WS.
I cannot write in English, because of the treacherous spelling. When I am reading, I only hear it and am unable to remember what the written word looks like."
"Albert Einstein

http://www.twainquotes.com... , http://thewritecorner.wordpress.com... , http://www.onlinecollegecourses.com...
malcolmxy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2013 1:21:54 PM
At 1/8/2013 12:41:22 PM, phantom wrote:
http://t.qkme.me...

Yeah, I was thinkin' my buddy from high school who always took one too many hits of acid was all of a sudden justified in everything he said was real.

If that were to be true, we'd be in trouble.
War is over, if you want it.

Meet Dr. Stupid and his assistants - http://www.debate.org...
SarcasticIndeed
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2013 1:27:06 PM

Can I buy pot from you?

Meteor

Amplified Bible (AMP)
Amplified Bible (AMP)
Isaiah 24

You made my day! Thanks!
<SIGNATURE CENSORED> nac
Elmakai
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2013 2:32:07 PM

Can I buy pot from you?

Meteor

Amplified Bible (AMP)
Amplified Bible (AMP)
Isaiah 24

Ok, I'm much more of a lurker than anything else. But I had to log in to say that this was hilarious.