Total Posts:83|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Do you love Satan and demons as scriptures sa

GreatestIam
Posts: 1,723
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/15/2013 2:16:21 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Do you love Satan and demons as scriptures say you should?

Does love the sinner and hate the sin means that Satan and demons are to be loved?

The reason being that sin is a happy fault and necessary to our growth. Listen to this hymn please.

Luke 19:10 For the Son of man is come to seek and to save that which was lost.

This statement has no qualifiers and since Christian tradition says that we are all sinners then it follows that all souls and sinners end in heaven. If God loves all sinners then this view must include Satan and demons and all of us as we are told that we as sinners have all been condemned and thus in need of salvation. It would also mean that non-believers, atheists and those of all the other faiths who are truly lost will also be saved by Jesus.

If that be the case then what this bishop says must be truth in that hell is a religious construct and a lie.

These logical inferences are quite clear and I would like to hear from any who can argue against our having to love Satan and demons and against the notion that hell does not exist.

Many say that God is love.

Scriptures also say that God hates sinners even in the womb as in the story of Jacob and Esau contradicting what was said above.

If God is love, how could he hate anyone including Satan and demons?

If sin cannot abide in God as tradition states and God hates, ---- and to hate is a sin, then does sin abide in God?

Unconditional love should mean that God loves all unconditionally including Satan and demons.

Is God"s love unconditional or does it come with conditions like us having to love, honor and obey him?

Is sin necessary for mental growth?

Regards
DL
Dogknox
Posts: 5,087
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/15/2013 2:43:06 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Satan and his demons have been judged!!!
They can't love, they would never, ever want to love!
They "HATE"!
Satan hates you because man is in the image of God... "LOVE"!

1 John 4:8
Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love.

1 John 4:16
And so we know and rely on the love God has for us.God is love. Whoever lives in love lives in God, and God in them.

You ask.. If God is love, how could he hate anyone including Satan and demons?

I reply: The simple answer is "God can't hate"! God is pure 100% love! Satan has been judged!
Satan has made his choice.. He decided not to obey God..
GreatestIam "Obeying God is LOVING GOD!"
Keeping God' commands is loving God!

1 John 5:3
In fact, this is love for God: to keep his commands. And his commands are not burdensome.

GreatestIam QUESTION.. "What is love for God?" (hint.. answer above)

Adam did not love God!
Satan did not love God!

Dogknox
Suqua
Posts: 433
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/15/2013 3:26:53 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/15/2013 2:16:21 PM, GreatestIam wrote:
Do you love Satan and demons as scriptures say you should?

Does love the sinner and hate the sin means that Satan and demons are to be loved?

The reason being that sin is a happy fault and necessary to our growth. Listen to this hymn please.



Luke 19:10 For the Son of man is come to seek and to save that which was lost.

Is this the whole of scriptures for you? You seem to want to base this text, as the and only and make your argument. If that is your intent, then have at it.

This statement has no qualifiers and since Christian tradition says that we are all sinners then it follows that all souls and sinners end in heaven. If God loves all sinners then this view must include Satan and demons and all of us as we are told that we as sinners have all been condemned and thus in need of salvation. It would also mean that non-believers, atheists and those of all the other faiths who are truly lost will also be saved by Jesus.

God does LOVE, sinners! But what does that Love look like to you, is the question that seems to be more interesting.
Because your idea of love and God' idea, by your statment, seems to run in two different channels. I'm just asking!

If that be the case then what this bishop says must be truth in that hell is a religious construct and a lie.

Hell doesn't exsist right now.
And it lasts only until the fuel for the fire is done, like how long does a 4x4 piece of dried aspen take to burn? Lets say a couple of hours, until its all burned up, becomes ash, can't burn anymore. Thats it! Not for ever and ever, if you read the scriptures correctly.



These logical inferences are quite clear and I would like to hear from any who can argue against our having to love Satan and demons and against the notion that hell does not exist.

Many say that God is love.

Scriptures also say that God hates sinners even in the womb as in the story of Jacob and Esau contradicting what was said above.

If God is love, how could he hate anyone including Satan and demons?

If sin cannot abide in God as tradition states and God hates, ---- and to hate is a sin, then does sin abide in God?

Unconditional love should mean that God loves all unconditionally including Satan and demons.

Is God"s love unconditional or does it come with conditions like us having to love, honor and obey him?

It means to have the ablity to choose what is opposite of life.

Is sin necessary for mental growth?

No, for in it contains the seeds of death!

Regards
DL
GreatestIam
Posts: 1,723
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/16/2013 8:38:11 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/15/2013 2:43:06 PM, Dogknox wrote:
Satan and his demons have been judged!!!
They can't love, they would never, ever want to love!
They "HATE"!
Satan hates you because man is in the image of God... "LOVE"!

1 John 4:8
Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love.

1 John 4:16
And so we know and rely on the love God has for us.God is love. Whoever lives in love lives in God, and God in them.

You ask.. If God is love, how could he hate anyone including Satan and demons?

I reply: The simple answer is "God can't hate"! God is pure 100% love! Satan has been judged!
Satan has made his choice.. He decided not to obey God..
GreatestIam "Obeying God is LOVING GOD!"
Keeping God' commands is loving God!

1 John 5:3
In fact, this is love for God: to keep his commands. And his commands are not burdensome.

GreatestIam QUESTION.. "What is love for God?" (hint.. answer above)

Adam did not love God!
Satan did not love God!

Dogknox

Love is as love does.

God condemning the vast majority of those he loves is counter to love.
Try thinking instead of just mouthing what others have said.

Regards
DL
GreatestIam
Posts: 1,723
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/16/2013 8:42:45 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/15/2013 3:26:53 PM, Suqua wrote:
At 1/15/2013 2:16:21 PM, GreatestIam wrote:
Do you love Satan and demons as scriptures say you should?

Does love the sinner and hate the sin means that Satan and demons are to be loved?

The reason being that sin is a happy fault and necessary to our growth. Listen to this hymn please.



Luke 19:10 For the Son of man is come to seek and to save that which was lost.

Is this the whole of scriptures for you? You seem to want to base this text, as the and only and make your argument. If that is your intent, then have at it.

This statement has no qualifiers and since Christian tradition says that we are all sinners then it follows that all souls and sinners end in heaven. If God loves all sinners then this view must include Satan and demons and all of us as we are told that we as sinners have all been condemned and thus in need of salvation. It would also mean that non-believers, atheists and those of all the other faiths who are truly lost will also be saved by Jesus.

God does LOVE, sinners! But what does that Love look like to you, is the question that seems to be more interesting.
Because your idea of love and God' idea, by your statment, seems to run in two different channels. I'm just asking!

If that be the case then what this bishop says must be truth in that hell is a religious construct and a lie.

Hell doesn't exsist right now.
And it lasts only until the fuel for the fire is done, like how long does a 4x4 piece of dried aspen take to burn? Lets say a couple of hours, until its all burned up, becomes ash, can't burn anymore. Thats it! Not for ever and ever, if you read the scriptures correctly.



These logical inferences are quite clear and I would like to hear from any who can argue against our having to love Satan and demons and against the notion that hell does not exist.

Many say that God is love.

Scriptures also say that God hates sinners even in the womb as in the story of Jacob and Esau contradicting what was said above.

If God is love, how could he hate anyone including Satan and demons?

If sin cannot abide in God as tradition states and God hates, ---- and to hate is a sin, then does sin abide in God?

Unconditional love should mean that God loves all unconditionally including Satan and demons.

Is God"s love unconditional or does it come with conditions like us having to love, honor and obey him?

It means to have the ablity to choose what is opposite of life.

Is sin necessary for mental growth?

No, for in it contains the seeds of death!

Regards
DL

Life contains the seed of death.

Interesting that you denounce what that hymn says and confirm that hell is a religious lie.

Regards
DL
TheAntidoter
Posts: 4,323
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/16/2013 8:59:53 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/16/2013 8:42:45 AM, GreatestIam wrote:
At 1/15/2013 3:26:53 PM, Suqua wrote:
At 1/15/2013 2:16:21 PM, GreatestIam wrote:
Do you love Satan and demons as scriptures say you should?

Does love the sinner and hate the sin means that Satan and demons are to be loved?

The reason being that sin is a happy fault and necessary to our growth. Listen to this hymn please.



Luke 19:10 For the Son of man is come to seek and to save that which was lost.

Is this the whole of scriptures for you? You seem to want to base this text, as the and only and make your argument. If that is your intent, then have at it.

This statement has no qualifiers and since Christian tradition says that we are all sinners then it follows that all souls and sinners end in heaven. If God loves all sinners then this view must include Satan and demons and all of us as we are told that we as sinners have all been condemned and thus in need of salvation. It would also mean that non-believers, atheists and those of all the other faiths who are truly lost will also be saved by Jesus.

God does LOVE, sinners! But what does that Love look like to you, is the question that seems to be more interesting.
Because your idea of love and God' idea, by your statment, seems to run in two different channels. I'm just asking!

If that be the case then what this bishop says must be truth in that hell is a religious construct and a lie.

Hell doesn't exsist right now.
And it lasts only until the fuel for the fire is done, like how long does a 4x4 piece of dried aspen take to burn? Lets say a couple of hours, until its all burned up, becomes ash, can't burn anymore. Thats it! Not for ever and ever, if you read the scriptures correctly.



These logical inferences are quite clear and I would like to hear from any who can argue against our having to love Satan and demons and against the notion that hell does not exist.

Many say that God is love.

Scriptures also say that God hates sinners even in the womb as in the story of Jacob and Esau contradicting what was said above.

If God is love, how could he hate anyone including Satan and demons?

If sin cannot abide in God as tradition states and God hates, ---- and to hate is a sin, then does sin abide in God?

Unconditional love should mean that God loves all unconditionally including Satan and demons.

Is God"s love unconditional or does it come with conditions like us having to love, honor and obey him?

It means to have the ablity to choose what is opposite of life.

Is sin necessary for mental growth?

No, for in it contains the seeds of death!

Regards
DL

Life contains the seed of death.

Interesting that you denounce what that hymn says and confirm that hell is a religious lie.

Nice one-liner.

I'll raise you three and bet on the river.

Try again.
Affinity: Fire
Class: Human
Abilities: ????

Nac.

WOAH, COLORED FONT!
Dogknox
Posts: 5,087
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/16/2013 10:29:21 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/16/2013 8:38:11 AM, GreatestIam wrote:
At 1/15/2013 2:43:06 PM, Dogknox wrote:
Satan and his demons have been judged!!!
They can't love, they would never, ever want to love!
They "HATE"!
Satan hates you because man is in the image of God... "LOVE"!

1 John 4:8
Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love.

1 John 4:16
And so we know and rely on the love God has for us.God is love. Whoever lives in love lives in God, and God in them.

You ask.. If God is love, how could he hate anyone including Satan and demons?

I reply: The simple answer is "God can't hate"! God is pure 100% love! Satan has been judged!
Satan has made his choice.. He decided not to obey God..
GreatestIam "Obeying God is LOVING GOD!"
Keeping God' commands is loving God!

1 John 5:3
In fact, this is love for God: to keep his commands. And his commands are not burdensome.

GreatestIam QUESTION.. "What is love for God?" (hint.. answer above)

Adam did not love God!
Satan did not love God!

Dogknox

Love is as love does.

God condemning the vast majority of those he loves is counter to love.
Try thinking instead of just mouthing what others have said.

Regards
DL
God does not condemn they condemn themselves!
They freely decide to reject LOVE, they decide to reject God so they go to be one with Satan who also does not love! DUH!!!
Try thinking instead of putting words into the scripture that are not there!

John 12:48
There is a judge for the one who rejects me and does not accept my words; the very words I have spoken will condemn them at the last day.

GreatestIam DO YOU SEE IT... Reject the scriptures thus you condemn yourself!!!

SCRIPTURES>>> YOU MUST LOVE To have eternal life!!!!!!!!!!!
GreatestIam
Posts: 1,723
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/16/2013 11:05:06 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
If man can condemn himself then he can also redeem himself.

Your God is then redundant and he knows it and perhaps that is why he is absentee.
That or he is only imaginary and mythical .

Regards
DL
Dogknox
Posts: 5,087
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/16/2013 11:28:48 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/16/2013 11:05:06 AM, GreatestIam wrote:
If man can condemn himself then he can also redeem himself.

Your God is then redundant and he knows it and perhaps that is why he is absentee.
That or he is only imaginary and mythical .

Regards
DL
GreatestIam You said.. If man can condemn himself then he can also redeem himself.

Scriptures please!!!
I reply: YOU ARE WRONG!
Man could not redeem himself because all men are born corrupted! Only a PERFECT MAN could redeem un-perfect man!
Only Jesus was born perfect!

You said.. Your God is then redundant and he knows it and perhaps that is why he is absentee.

I reply: Again you are WRONG!!
22 Wives, submit yourselves to your own husbands as you do to the Lord. 23 For the husband is the head of the wife as Christ is the head of the church, his body, of which he is the Savior.

The CHURCH is the Body of Jesus!
God is NOT absent from the world!

29 After all, no one ever hated their own body, but they feed and care for their body, just as Christ does the church" 30 for we are members of his body.

The CHURCH is the Body of Jesus!!
The Church is alive and well on planet earth!!!

You said.. That or he is only imaginary and mythical .

I reply: Half right..
The Body of Jesus is BOTH "Visible and Invisible!
Present and Mystical at the same time!!
The Church is in Heaven, all those people that have passed on into heaven are still in the CHURCH and all are still ALIVE in Jesus! PLUS the Church is still very visible here on earth!

Dogknox
GreatestIam
Posts: 1,723
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/16/2013 11:36:32 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
If Jesus is the church then he is corrupted.

Jesus would not protect pedophiles.

As to his perfection, he had to learn obedience, that is scripture, and he also said, do not call me good. Only God is good.

Regards
DL
Dogknox
Posts: 5,087
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/16/2013 3:10:42 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/16/2013 11:36:32 AM, GreatestIam wrote:
If Jesus is the church then he is corrupted.

Jesus would not protect pedophiles.

As to his perfection, he had to learn obedience, that is scripture, and he also said, do not call me good. Only God is good.

Regards
DL
GreatestIam The Church is Jam Pack full of sinners!!! Jesus came to save sinners... Thus you are NOT in the Church.. You don't need saving.. Now do you??!

I am in the Church because, not as you.. I need saving; I am a sinner!!

The Church is FULL to the rafter with sinners yet she remains Holy.. Unstained!
Ephesians 5:25
Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her
26 to make her holy, cleansing her by the washing with water through the word,
27 and to present her to himself as a radiant church, without stain or wrinkle or any other blemish, but holy and blameless.


You said.. If Jesus is the church then he is corrupted.

I reply.. NO.. Jesus is not corrupted.... He is without sin, he is God!

"Repent and be Baptized, for the forgiveness of sins!"

Baptism ADDS us to the Body of Jesus.. Does not mean Christians can't sin after they have been added!

Acts 2:40
With many other words he warned them; and he pleaded with them, "Save yourselves from this corrupt generation."
41 Those who accepted his message were baptized, and about three thousand were added to their number that day.


GreatestIam DID YOU SEE IT?? (above)
The first day of Pentecost "Peter ADDED 3000 people to the CHURCH!"
3000 were "ADDED" to Jesus body the first day of Pentecost by Baptism!
3000 were saved by baptism because they were "ADDED" to Jesus Holy Body!

All IN the Body of Jesus are saved if they REMAIN in his body!!

Dogknox
Composer
Posts: 5,858
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/16/2013 6:25:26 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/16/2013 10:29:21 AM, Dogknox wrote:
SCRIPTURES>>> YOU MUST LOVE To have eternal life!!!!!!!!!!!

Then you catholics obviously love your Satan!
Dogknox
Posts: 5,087
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/16/2013 11:44:52 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/16/2013 3:10:42 PM, Dogknox wrote:
At 1/16/2013 11:36:32 AM, GreatestIam wrote:
If Jesus is the church then he is corrupted.

Jesus would not protect pedophiles.

As to his perfection, he had to learn obedience, that is scripture, and he also said, do not call me good. Only God is good.

Regards
DL
GreatestIam The Church is Jam Pack full of sinners!!! Jesus came to save sinners... Thus you are NOT in the Church.. You don't need saving.. Now do you??!

I am in the Church because, not as you.. I need saving; I am a sinner!!

The Church is FULL to the rafter with sinners yet she remains Holy.. Unstained!
Ephesians 5:25
Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her
26 to make her holy, cleansing her by the washing with water through the word,
27 and to present her to himself as a radiant church, without stain or wrinkle or any other blemish, but holy and blameless.


You said.. If Jesus is the church then he is corrupted.

I reply.. NO.. Jesus is not corrupted.... He is without sin, he is God!

"Repent and be Baptized, for the forgiveness of sins!"

Baptism ADDS us to the Body of Jesus.. Does not mean Christians can't sin after they have been added!

Acts 2:40
With many other words he warned them; and he pleaded with them, "Save yourselves from this corrupt generation."
41 Those who accepted his message were baptized, and about three thousand were added to their number that day.


GreatestIam DID YOU SEE IT?? (above)
The first day of Pentecost "Peter ADDED 3000 people to the CHURCH!"
3000 were "ADDED" to Jesus body the first day of Pentecost by Baptism!
3000 were saved by baptism because they were "ADDED" to Jesus Holy Body!

All IN the Body of Jesus are saved if they REMAIN in his body!!

Dogknox

GreatestIam Christians believe the scriptures!!!
The Body of Jesus grows by Baptism!
The Body of Jesus is HOLY without stain>> BLAMELESS!
GreatestIam You blame the Church Jesus formed.
You say..."The Church is with sin!" You reject the scriptures to say what you say!

Dogknox
Composer
Posts: 5,858
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/17/2013 2:16:24 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/16/2013 11:28:48 AM, Dogknox wrote:
Man could not redeem himself because all men are born corrupted!

That would be your catholic god's fault & purposeful intention - Col. 1:16

That would also include the catholic Satan & helpers (apparently?) that are only doing in catholic ideology land what their catholic god(s) created them to do! (Col. 1:16)

At 1/16/2013 11:28:48 AM, Dogknox wrote:
Only a PERFECT MAN could redeem un-perfect man!

IF your catholic Cult seriously maintains that all men are created inherent sinners? then according to the catholic Story book, it states that the catholic jebus was also born an inherent sinner e.g. -

Therefore he had to be made like his brethren in every respect, . . . . (Heb. 2:17) RSV Story book catholic version 1966 edition

At 1/16/2013 11:28:48 AM, Dogknox wrote:
PLUS the Church is still very visible here on earth!

Well recent data shows it is dwindling & capitulating in numbers as we speak except possibly as a safe-haven until now for paedophiles, sex-offenders & or Nun rapers. But fortunately due to efforts of those like moi, the Australian Government is now leading the way in greater earnest to have your Cult dragged before the Courts for having lied to Police and tacitly covering up & condoning their catholic priestly abominations!

Your vindicated mentor, 50 year successful Cult busting personal successful literal Saviour, moi!
Dogknox
Posts: 5,087
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/17/2013 2:28:04 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/16/2013 11:44:52 PM, Dogknox wrote:
At 1/16/2013 3:10:42 PM, Dogknox wrote:
At 1/16/2013 11:36:32 AM, GreatestIam wrote:
If Jesus is the church then he is corrupted.

Jesus would not protect pedophiles.

As to his perfection, he had to learn obedience, that is scripture, and he also said, do not call me good. Only God is good.

Regards
DL
GreatestIam The Church is Jam Pack full of sinners!!! Jesus came to save sinners... Thus you are NOT in the Church.. You don't need saving.. Now do you??!

I am in the Church because, not as you.. I need saving; I am a sinner!!

The Church is FULL to the rafter with sinners yet she remains Holy.. Unstained!
Ephesians 5:25
Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her
26 to make her holy, cleansing her by the washing with water through the word,
27 and to present her to himself as a radiant church, without stain or wrinkle or any other blemish, but holy and blameless.


You said.. If Jesus is the church then he is corrupted.

I reply.. NO.. Jesus is not corrupted.... He is without sin, he is God!

"Repent and be Baptized, for the forgiveness of sins!"

Baptism ADDS us to the Body of Jesus.. Does not mean Christians can't sin after they have been added!

Acts 2:40
With many other words he warned them; and he pleaded with them, "Save yourselves from this corrupt generation."
41 Those who accepted his message were baptized, and about three thousand were added to their number that day.


GreatestIam DID YOU SEE IT?? (above)
The first day of Pentecost "Peter ADDED 3000 people to the CHURCH!"
3000 were "ADDED" to Jesus body the first day of Pentecost by Baptism!
3000 were saved by baptism because they were "ADDED" to Jesus Holy Body!

All IN the Body of Jesus are saved if they REMAIN in his body!!

Dogknox

GreatestIam Christians believe the scriptures!!!
The Body of Jesus grows by Baptism!
The Body of Jesus is HOLY without stain>> BLAMELESS!
GreatestIam You blame the Church Jesus formed.
You say..."The Church is with sin!" You reject the scriptures to say what you say!

Dogknox

GreatestIam Are you well..... Got any more accusations???

Dogknox
GreatestIam
Posts: 1,723
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/17/2013 3:31:28 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Dog

"You say..."The Church is with sin!" You reject the scriptures to say what you say!"

And you ignore scripture that say you are to love sinners. Satan is a sinner and do not care if those you are to love who are not in your tribe end in hell.

What a game for your God to play!
Create a place for eternal bliss as well as a place for eternal suffering or death.
Then create beings whom he loves dearly and watches over.
And in the end, decide which to consider "trash" and "throw away" into the place for eternal suffering or death and which to cling to and love in the place for eternal bliss.
Even man, with all his faults, is greater and more responsible.

Regards
DL
GreatestIam
Posts: 1,723
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/17/2013 3:35:07 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/17/2013 2:28:04 PM, Dogknox wrote:


GreatestIam Are you well..... Got any more accusations???

Dogknox

Just one for now.

http://vimeo.com...

Regards
DL
Dogknox
Posts: 5,087
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/17/2013 5:05:12 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/17/2013 3:26:58 PM, GreatestIam wrote:
Dog

You sid "he is God!"

Then he cannot die. Right?

Regards
DL
GreatestIam You ask a good question....
But you are WRONG... God became "MAN" so he could die!
God was born so he could die! Do you understand... You can't die if first, you are not born!?
GreatestIam The sinless man DIED.. because Jesus had NO SIN, he POPPED UP out of the grave as a cork POPS up when it is released at the bottom of a pool of water!

You said.. "You say..."The Church is with sin!" You reject the scriptures to say what you say!"

And you ignore scripture that say you are to love sinners. Satan is a sinner and do not care if those you are to love who are not in your tribe end in hell.

I reply: I said "The CHURCH is holy yet she is FULL of sinners!"

THINK: Satan has already been judged.. I do care, if people go to hell... Thus here I am talking to you (as proof I care)! Satan is LOST having.. NO HOPE - NO LOVE! You have hope as long as you have breath, I care for you.. I can't care for Satan!

You said.. What a game for your God to play!
Create a place for eternal bliss as well as a place for eternal suffering or death.
Then create beings whom he loves dearly and watches over.
And in the end, decide which to consider "trash" and "throw away" into the place for eternal suffering or death and which to cling to and love in the place for eternal bliss.
Even man, with all his faults, is greater and more responsible.


I reply: God is pure 100% LOVE! He made man in his image.. All men can love, they have the ability choice of "Love or not to love!"
GreatestIam It is called "free will!"

GreatestIam Think about it.. If God did not give man "Free Will" to love or choose not to love, then God would not be loving! THEN...
GreatestIam Then you could say what you do!!

FACT IS: God does not "Toss you away" .. YOU>> YOURSELF decide!
GreatestIam You toss yourself into hell because you CHOOSE as Satan did.. "NOT TO LOVE!"

GreatestIam You have "free will" just as Satan did, just as all those in hell who made their choice.. "Me, myself and I" .... FACT..
GreatestIam Fact there is only LOVE found in heaven! You have no love, then you do not enter heaven!
You have NO love then all you can do is blame yourself!!

Jesus warns you.. "Harden not your hearts"!

Dogknox
Composer
Posts: 5,858
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2013 11:21:21 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/17/2013 5:05:12 PM, Dogknox wrote:
GreatestIam Think about it.. If God did not give man "Free Will" to love or choose not to love, then God would not be loving!

catholics from their popey down, obviously Freely choose NOT to truly love their god but rather hate it unequivocally, by refusing to Freely choose not to keep sinning against it, catholic Sins so bad as to have catholic priests as active paedophiles amongst its ranks & Or others even raping their own Nuns, then forcing abortions upon them!

A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit , . . . . (Matt. 7:18) KJV Story book

A sound tree cannot bear evil fruit, . . . . . . . . . (Matt. 7:18) catholic Story book RSV 1965 edition

A good tree cannot produce bad fruit . . . . . . . (Matt. 7:18) Digital catholic bible 1.3 Story book

catholics produce fruits of the most rotten, perverse and amongst the worst kind possible!
TheAntidoter
Posts: 4,323
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2013 3:01:20 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/21/2013 11:21:21 PM, Composer wrote:
At 1/17/2013 5:05:12 PM, Dogknox wrote:
GreatestIam Think about it.. If God did not give man "Free Will" to love or choose not to love, then God would not be loving!

catholics from their popey down, obviously Freely choose NOT to truly love their god but rather hate it unequivocally, by refusing to Freely choose not to keep sinning against it, catholic Sins so bad as to have catholic priests as active paedophiles amongst its ranks & Or others even raping their own Nuns, then forcing abortions upon them!

A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit , . . . . (Matt. 7:18) KJV Story book

A sound tree cannot bear evil fruit, . . . . . . . . . (Matt. 7:18) catholic Story book RSV 1965 edition

A good tree cannot produce bad fruit . . . . . . . (Matt. 7:18) Digital catholic bible 1.3 Story book

catholics produce fruits of the most rotten, perverse and amongst the worst kind possible!

I've already answered this exact post:

Why use it again?
Affinity: Fire
Class: Human
Abilities: ????

Nac.

WOAH, COLORED FONT!
Composer
Posts: 5,858
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2013 5:35:01 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/22/2013 3:01:20 PM, TheAntidoter wrote:
At 1/21/2013 11:21:21 PM, Composer wrote:
At 1/17/2013 5:05:12 PM, Dogknox wrote:
GreatestIam Think about it.. If God did not give man "Free Will" to love or choose not to love, then God would not be loving!

catholics from their popey down, obviously Freely choose NOT to truly love their god but rather hate it unequivocally, by refusing to Freely choose not to keep sinning against it, catholic Sins so bad as to have catholic priests as active paedophiles amongst its ranks & Or others even raping their own Nuns, then forcing abortions upon them!

A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit , . . . . (Matt. 7:18) KJV Story book

A sound tree cannot bear evil fruit, . . . . . . . . . (Matt. 7:18) catholic Story book RSV 1965 edition

A good tree cannot produce bad fruit . . . . . . . (Matt. 7:18) Digital catholic bible 1.3 Story book

catholics produce fruits of the most rotten, perverse and amongst the worst kind possible!

I've already answered this exact post:

Why use it again?

Because your ' answers ' were spurious! But by all means Post them again and I'll again show you why?
Composer
Posts: 5,858
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2013 5:42:34 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/17/2013 3:26:58 PM, GreatestIam wrote:
Dog

You sid "he is God!"

Then he cannot die. Right?

Regards
DL

You will notice that true to form that dozy Dogknox just ignores what doesn't suit him for fear his propaganda will be further undermined!

From experience they usually bleat that '; the godly bits didn't die but the human bits did or some crap like that!

Trouble is pinning these catholic / trinitarian frauds down as they chase their own tail in their ideological panic!
GreatestIam
Posts: 1,723
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2013 9:23:34 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/22/2013 5:42:34 PM, Composer wrote:
At 1/17/2013 3:26:58 PM, GreatestIam wrote:
Dog

You sid "he is God!"

Then he cannot die. Right?

Regards
DL

You will notice that true to form that dozy Dogknox just ignores what doesn't suit him for fear his propaganda will be further undermined!

From experience they usually bleat that '; the godly bits didn't die but the human bits did or some crap like that!

Trouble is pinning these catholic / trinitarian frauds down as they chase their own tail in their ideological panic!

They have invested much time and money to maintain their delusions of grandeur in thinking their slave master would die for his slaves. How droll.

Pride keeps them lying to themselves.

Regards
DL
TheAntidoter
Posts: 4,323
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2013 9:29:24 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/22/2013 5:35:01 PM, Composer wrote:
At 1/22/2013 3:01:20 PM, TheAntidoter wrote:
At 1/21/2013 11:21:21 PM, Composer wrote:
At 1/17/2013 5:05:12 PM, Dogknox wrote:
GreatestIam Think about it.. If God did not give man "Free Will" to love or choose not to love, then God would not be loving!

catholics from their popey down, obviously Freely choose NOT to truly love their god but rather hate it unequivocally, by refusing to Freely choose not to keep sinning against it, catholic Sins so bad as to have catholic priests as active paedophiles amongst its ranks & Or others even raping their own Nuns, then forcing abortions upon them!

A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit , . . . . (Matt. 7:18) KJV Story book

A sound tree cannot bear evil fruit, . . . . . . . . . (Matt. 7:18) catholic Story book RSV 1965 edition

A good tree cannot produce bad fruit . . . . . . . (Matt. 7:18) Digital catholic bible 1.3 Story book

catholics produce fruits of the most rotten, perverse and amongst the worst kind possible!

I've already answered this exact post:

Why use it again?

Because your ' answers ' were spurious! But by all means Post them again and I'll again show you why?

And your answers were pointing out spelling mistakes.

Not a very good rebuttal.
Affinity: Fire
Class: Human
Abilities: ????

Nac.

WOAH, COLORED FONT!
TheAntidoter
Posts: 4,323
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2013 9:31:49 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
Step one of trolldom: chat bot trolling.

At 1/22/2013 5:42:34 PM, Composer wrote:
At 1/17/2013 3:26:58 PM, GreatestIam wrote:
Dog

You sid "he is God!"

Then he cannot die. Right?

Regards
DL

You will notice that true to form that dozy Dogknox just ignores what doesn't suit him for fear his propaganda will be further undermined!
Hmm... It takes two to tango.

From experience they usually bleat that '; the godly bits didn't die but the human bits did or some crap like that!
And so?

Trouble is pinning these catholic / trinitarian frauds down as they chase their own tail in their ideological panic!

If you can't pin someone down running in place, you need help.
Affinity: Fire
Class: Human
Abilities: ????

Nac.

WOAH, COLORED FONT!
Dogknox
Posts: 5,087
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2013 1:12:42 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
GreatestIam You said.. They have invested much time and money to maintain their delusions of grandeur in thinking their slave master would die for his slaves. How droll.

Pride keeps them lying to themselves.


I reply.. You are WRONG... "Jesus came to SERVE" not to be served!
Jesus came to; "DIE for man"!

John 13:3
Jesus knew that the Father had put all things under his power, and that he had come from God and was returning to God; 4 so he got up from the meal, took off his outer clothing, and wrapped a towel around his waist. 5 After that, he poured water into a basin and began to wash his disciples" feet, drying them with the towel that was wrapped around him.

Dogknox
GreatestIam
Posts: 1,723
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2013 2:58:15 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Only immoral people will try to profit from the murder of an innocent man or promote the notion of punishing the innocent instead of the guilty.

You are quite immoral. Substitutionary atonement is just plain wrong so you should stop trying to profit from it.

Regards
DL
Dogknox
Posts: 5,087
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2013 4:35:38 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/27/2013 2:58:15 PM, GreatestIam wrote:
Only immoral people will try to profit from the murder of an innocent man or promote the notion of punishing the innocent instead of the guilty.

You are quite immoral. Substitutionary atonement is just plain wrong so you should stop trying to profit from it.

Regards
DL
GreatestIam Who, who, who said the Owl!!!
WHO are you talking to!!!?
If me... Then I reply: you are WRONG.

Throughout the Old Testament.. Sinners would bring a sacrifice to the temple to die for their sins! They had to bring an UNBLEMISHED animal (Lamb-Goat-Bull-Dove etc) to take their place.. SIN BRINGS DEATH.. So something had to die!

GreatestIam The Sacrifice had to be a BLOODY Sacrifice, a grain offering can't be used. "An eye for and eye" type of thing!
The wages of sin is death, so "The Sacrifice" had to die in place of the man giving the sin offering (sacrifice)!

The perfect man sinned!
Adam was formed PERFECT because God does everything perfect! The Perfect man (Adam) could not give a perfect sacrifice for his sin because no one else was formed perfect, his sin caused all men to be formed corrupted!
GreatestIam All men are born corrupted Adams children thus all men DIE because, death was now part of creation!

GreatestIam Man was stuck between a rock and a hard spot!

Man needed a perfect man, to die in the place of Adam, so death would be destroyed and life restored! BUT..
GreatestIam but all men are born corrupted Adams children are born corrupted, no perfect man could be found.. THAT IS..
GreatestIam that is no perfect men could be found until Jesus came along!!

Jesus was born PERFECT un-corrupted free of all sin.. Jesus is God.. God is PERFECT!

Jesus the Perfect UNBLEMISHED LAMB died so the sin of Adam would be removed from creation!
John 1:29
The next day John saw Jesus coming toward him and said, "Look, the Lamb of God, who takes away the sin of the world!

Dogknox