Jump to topic:

Eschatology

DanT
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/17/2013 4:18:54 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
According to Christianity the 4 Horsemen of the Apocalypse would mark the end of days.

"I watched as the Lamb opened the first of the seven seals. Then I heard one of the four living creatures say in a voice like thunder, "Come and see!" I looked, and there before me was a white horse! Its rider held a bow, and he was given a crown, and he rode out as a conqueror bent on conquest." ~ Revelation 6:1-2

There is much dispute among theologians regarding who the white horseman actually is; Jesus or the anti-Christ.

According to Hinduism, we are currently living in the Kali Yuga, or the age of the demon Kali. Unlike the Goddess, the demon Kali is spelled with an acute A; the Demon's name means "the Dark one", and the goddess's name means "the Black one".
The Kali Yuga started when Krishna left Earth to return to his abode. Krishna was one of the Avatars of Lord Vishnu.
It is believed that at the end of the Kali Yuga Vishnu would reappear as the avatar Kalki. Kalki's name means either "White Horse" or "destroyer of darkness". It was prophesied that Kalki would be given a white horse, which he would ride during his conquests all over the world. Kalki is prophesied to kill the demon Kali in battle, bringing an end to the Kali Yuga (age of darkness); simultaneously Shiva would destroy the world, so that it can be reborn in the Satya Yuga (age of truth).

Shiva and Vishnu are one and the same; they are different names for the same god. When God creates he is called "Brahma", when he maintains he is called "Vishnu", and when he destroys he is called "Shiva".
"Chemical weapons are no different than any other types of weapons."~Lordknukle
Dogknox
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/17/2013 5:07:02 PM
At 1/17/2013 4:18:54 PM, DanT wrote:
According to Christianity the 4 Horsemen of the Apocalypse would mark the end of days.

"I watched as the Lamb opened the first of the seven seals. Then I heard one of the four living creatures say in a voice like thunder, "Come and see!" I looked, and there before me was a white horse! Its rider held a bow, and he was given a crown, and he rode out as a conqueror bent on conquest." ~ Revelation 6:1-2

There is much dispute among theologians regarding who the white horseman actually is; Jesus or the anti-Christ.

According to Hinduism, we are currently living in the Kali Yuga, or the age of the demon Kali. Unlike the Goddess, the demon Kali is spelled with an acute A; the Demon's name means "the Dark one", and the goddess's name means "the Black one".
The Kali Yuga started when Krishna left Earth to return to his abode. Krishna was one of the Avatars of Lord Vishnu.
It is believed that at the end of the Kali Yuga Vishnu would reappear as the avatar Kalki. Kalki's name means either "White Horse" or "destroyer of darkness". It was prophesied that Kalki would be given a white horse, which he would ride during his conquests all over the world. Kalki is prophesied to kill the demon Kali in battle, bringing an end to the Kali Yuga (age of darkness); simultaneously Shiva would destroy the world, so that it can be reborn in the Satya Yuga (age of truth).

Shiva and Vishnu are one and the same; they are different names for the same god. When God creates he is called "Brahma", when he maintains he is called "Vishnu", and when he destroys he is called "Shiva".
DanT Run from Hinduism there is ONLY ONE GOD!

Dogknox
AlwaysMoreThanYou
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/18/2013 7:23:37 AM
At 1/17/2013 5:07:02 PM, Dogknox wrote:

Dogknox

Vaishnavism.
'When the Spirit of truth comes, he will guide you into all the truth; for he will not speak on his own authority, but whatever he hears he will speak, and he will declare to you the things that are to come.' - John 16:13
DanT
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/18/2013 9:53:08 PM

Dogknox

That is an assertion.
"Chemical weapons are no different than any other types of weapons."~Lordknukle
Dogknox
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2013 3:06:47 PM
At 1/18/2013 9:53:08 PM, DanT wrote:

Dogknox

That is an assertion.
You said.. That is an assertion.

I reply .. NO it is a fact!!!

ONE GOD!!
Malachi 2:15
Has not the one God made you? You belong to him in body and spirit. And what does the one God seek? Godly offspring. So be on your guard, and do not be unfaithful to the wife of your youth.

Deuteronomy 4:35
You were shown these things so that you might know that the Lord is God; besides him there is no other.

DanT Did you see it?? besides him there is no other.

1 Kings 8:60
so that all the peoples of the earth may know that the Lord is God and that there is no other.

Isaiah 45:5
I am the Lord, and there is no other; apart from me there is no God. I will strengthen you, though you have not acknowledged me

Isaiah 46:9
Remember the former things, those of long ago; I am God, and there is no other; I am God, and there is none like me.

Dogknox