Total Posts:7|Showing Posts:1-7
Jump to topic:

argument that will stump science. atheist.

shipman37
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2013 4:58:41 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
To anyone that is atheist, or a scientologist. or even half believers. i believe i have an argument that very well might finally persuade you. Even strong NON-believers. just give it a chance a feel free to give me a counter argument or criticize me after you read it... i stayed up all night typing it and editing the typos auto correct gave me. it is unfortunately more than 8,000 characters. but well worth you reading, if interested
add me on facebook- name- Austin shipman and message me.
i will appreciate any criticism or counter argument provided.
phantom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2013 5:04:21 PM
What? lol. Why would anyone add you on facebook? Just post it here deary.
"Music is a zen-like ecstatic state where you become the new man of the future, the Nietzschean merger of Apollo and Dionysus." Ray Manzarek (The Doors)
16kadams
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2013 5:14:10 PM
At 1/19/2013 5:04:21 PM, phantom wrote:
What? lol. Why would anyone add you on facebook? Just post it here deary.
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
Oryus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2013 5:32:05 PM
How do you think Charleslb posts his threads? Just make paste the first half into the main part of the thread, then make the second half the first comment on the same thread.
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
Oryus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2013 5:32:38 PM
At 1/19/2013 5:32:05 PM, Oryus wrote:
How do you think Charleslb posts his threads? Just make paste the first half into the main part of the thread, then make the second half the first comment on the same thread.

make? paste?

Just choose one of them.
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
Dan4reason
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2013 1:29:33 AM
At 1/19/2013 4:58:41 PM, shipman37 wrote:
To anyone that is atheist, or a scientologist. or even half believers. i believe i have an argument that very well might finally persuade you. Even strong NON-believers. just give it a chance a feel free to give me a counter argument or criticize me after you read it... i stayed up all night typing it and editing the typos auto correct gave me. it is unfortunately more than 8,000 characters. but well worth you reading, if interested
add me on facebook- name- Austin shipman and message me.
i will appreciate any criticism or counter argument provided.

So this is a secret argument. Well I have a secret rebuttal to your argument, however you will have to get an account at my new website duped.com for only a $59.99 monthly fee. Please message me there when you are done.