Jump to topic:

Why do atheists fear me?

Anti-atheist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2013 11:40:40 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
I've won like ever single debate on here with atheists. They break out in a cold sweat every time I'm near.The atheist experience show is afraid of me, they Admitted its possible Jesus rose from the gave cuz of the evidence of it.

Pour poor atheists :'(
Anti-atheist

Registered genius
Certified butt-f*cker

imabench for fuhrer '13
Rational_Thinker9119
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2013 11:45:11 AM
At 1/26/2013 11:40:40 AM, Anti-atheist wrote:
I've won like ever single debate on here with atheists.

Interesting, considering that one click on your profile actually shows you have lost most of your debates with Atheists lol

They break out in a cold sweat every time I'm near.

I highly doubt that.

The atheist experience show is afraid of me, they Admitted its possible Jesus rose from the gave cuz of the evidence of it.

Admitting something is possible doesn't mean anything. It's possible that when I open my door to go outside there will be a huge elephant on the street...What's your point?

Poor you, actually :)
Ramshutu
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2013 11:50:22 AM
At 1/26/2013 11:45:11 AM, Rational_Thinker9119 wrote:

Interesting, considering that one click on your profile actually shows you have lost most of your debates with Atheists lol

You're suggesting he is making a statement of fact that is in direct contradiction to obvious and basic levels of evidence?

This must be your error RT, as quite honestly, it's not like any theists here have ever done anything like this....
Rational_Thinker9119
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2013 12:26:58 PM
At 1/26/2013 11:50:22 AM, Ramshutu wrote:
At 1/26/2013 11:45:11 AM, Rational_Thinker9119 wrote:

You're suggesting he is making a statement of fact that is in direct contradiction to obvious and basic levels of evidence?

This must be your error RT, as quite honestly, it's not like any theists here have ever done anything like this....

Lol
LatentDebater
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2013 12:55:58 PM
I've won like ever single debate on here with atheists. They break out in a cold sweat every time I'm near.The atheist experience show is afraid of me, they Admitted its possible Jesus rose from the gave cuz of the evidence of it.

http://cdn.memegenerator.net...
I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.

People who think they know everything are extremely irritating to those of us who do.

"If you believe in a god, just tell me why you don't believe in all the other gods. The reasons you give will be why I don't believe in yours." - Ricky THEGENIUS Gervais