Total Posts:11|Showing Posts:1-11
Jump to topic:

Last Thursdayism

regebro
Posts: 1,152
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2009 2:23:13 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 11/1/2009 12:16:06 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
Any Last Thursdayists out there??

Dude, last Thursday was AWESOME! Best Thursday EVAH!
So prove me wrong, then.
leet4A1
Posts: 1,986
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2009 2:27:23 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
Haha I hadn't heard of this.

Any Dudeists here? If I had to join a religion, it would be Dudeism because, well, the Dude is the man.
"Let me tell you the truth. The truth is, 'what is'. And 'what should be' is a fantasy, a terrible terrible lie that someone gave to the people long ago. The 'what should be' never did exist, but people keep trying to live up to it. There is no 'what should be,' there is only what is." - Lenny Bruce

"Satan goes to church, did you know that?" - Godsands

"And Genisis 1 does match modern science... you just have to try really hard." - GR33K FR33K5
leet4A1
Posts: 1,986
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2009 2:28:04 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 11/2/2009 2:27:23 PM, leet4A1 wrote:
Haha I hadn't heard of this.

Any Dudeists here? If I had to join a religion, it would be Dudeism because, well, the Dude is the man.

http://en.wikipedia.org...
"Let me tell you the truth. The truth is, 'what is'. And 'what should be' is a fantasy, a terrible terrible lie that someone gave to the people long ago. The 'what should be' never did exist, but people keep trying to live up to it. There is no 'what should be,' there is only what is." - Lenny Bruce

"Satan goes to church, did you know that?" - Godsands

"And Genisis 1 does match modern science... you just have to try really hard." - GR33K FR33K5
I-am-a-panda
Posts: 15,380
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2009 12:13:34 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
Last Thursdayism is the believe everything was made Last Thursday and everything before then is an illusion by the devil (including last Wednesdays paper, although debate exists whether or not it was actually last Tuesday, Wednesday or indeed 5 minutes ago)

[N.B. Last Thursdayism is poking fun at YEC when it says fossils are a device of God]
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
regebro
Posts: 1,152
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/4/2009 6:31:41 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 11/3/2009 12:13:34 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
Last Thursdayism is the believe everything was made Last Thursday and everything before then is an illusion by the devil

Infidel! No, Everything before Last Thursday is not an illusion, but memories we were created with. They were put there by the creator, Queen Maeve, not the devil.
So prove me wrong, then.
tkubok
Posts: 5,044
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/4/2009 8:40:25 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 11/4/2009 6:31:41 AM, regebro wrote:
At 11/3/2009 12:13:34 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
Last Thursdayism is the believe everything was made Last Thursday and everything before then is an illusion by the devil

Infidel! No, Everything before Last Thursday is not an illusion, but memories we were created with. They were put there by the creator, Queen Maeve, not the devil.
Do not listen to the false prophit Regebro. The true religion is the pastafarianism!! All hail the glorious noddle god and his great balls of might.
Metallicker
Posts: 44
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/5/2009 2:01:03 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 11/2/2009 2:28:04 PM, leet4A1 wrote:
At 11/2/2009 2:27:23 PM, leet4A1 wrote:
Haha I hadn't heard of this.

Any Dudeists here? If I had to join a religion, it would be Dudeism because, well, the Dude is the man.

http://en.wikipedia.org...

http://www.dudeism.com...

You have just enlightened me dude.

I think DDO should run a campaign to promote dudeism and convert as many as possible.

Or we could just take it easy and smoke blunts. Lets do that
leet4A1
Posts: 1,986
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/5/2009 3:27:42 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 11/5/2009 2:01:03 AM, Metallicker wrote:
At 11/2/2009 2:28:04 PM, leet4A1 wrote:
At 11/2/2009 2:27:23 PM, leet4A1 wrote:
Haha I hadn't heard of this.

Any Dudeists here? If I had to join a religion, it would be Dudeism because, well, the Dude is the man.

http://en.wikipedia.org...

http://www.dudeism.com...

You have just enlightened me dude.

I think DDO should run a campaign to promote dudeism and convert as many as possible.

Or we could just take it easy and smoke blunts. Lets do that

Haha I'm with you man! Bluntism... it even sounds cool.
"Let me tell you the truth. The truth is, 'what is'. And 'what should be' is a fantasy, a terrible terrible lie that someone gave to the people long ago. The 'what should be' never did exist, but people keep trying to live up to it. There is no 'what should be,' there is only what is." - Lenny Bruce

"Satan goes to church, did you know that?" - Godsands

"And Genisis 1 does match modern science... you just have to try really hard." - GR33K FR33K5