Total Posts:49|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

How is Islam..?

oiuhhuj.kjiuytr
Posts: 1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/18/2013 4:21:28 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
Answer:

* Islam is important because it used to be a major way of life that leads to peace in yourself, between yourself and the surrounding people and universe, and between yourself and your Creator.
* Islam is important because it the religion of nature. Islam is an Arabic word that means full submission to the Creator, Allah (God) and full submission to his will. All God creatures and all the inverse are fully submitted to God the Creator Except human kind as God left the choice for him. So, those who fully submitting to God the Creator are following the Doctrine of the Creator and hence are in compliance and in peace with the rule of Creation.
* Islam is important because it is the mission of all prophets since the start of mankind, including Adam, Noah, Abraham (Ibrahim), Lut, Ishmael (Ismael), Isaac, Jacob, Joseph (Yusuf), Moses, David, Solomon, Jesus, and Muhammad. They all called for one message: There is no god except the one and only one God (Allah) the Creator.
* Islam is important because it is last God (Allah) message to human kind that is concluding all previous God messages including that of Moses and Jesus.
* Islam is important because it is based on last God (Allah) holy book to human kind, the Quran. See related question, listed below, on why Quran was revealed.
* Islam is important because it was called for by the last God (Allah) prophet, Muhammad (PBUH) who was sent by God to humanity as the model for every aspect of life, State leader, good morals, leader in peace, leader in war, leader as husband, leader in conduct,...

this videos explain Islam

annanicole
Posts: 19,784
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/18/2013 8:24:23 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
"Islam is important because it is last God (Allah) message to human kind that is concluding all previous God messages including that of Moses and Jesus."

One cannot possibly believe Islam and believe that Jesus was a messenger sent from God. I know they like to claim it, but "messengers from God" tell the truth - and if Jesus told the truth, Islam is a farce. Jesus said, "No man cometh to the Father (Allah) except by me." What does Islam say? Jesus said, "Unless ye believe that I am He (the Son of God), ye shall die in your sins." What does Islam say?
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
annanicole
Posts: 19,784
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/18/2013 8:27:54 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
"Adam, Noah, Abraham (Ibrahim), Lut, Ishmael (Ismael), Isaac, Jacob, Joseph (Yusuf), Moses, David, Solomon, Jesus, and Muhammad. They all called for one message: There is no god except the one and only one God (Allah) the Creator."

I do not recall any of the above stating that God is Allah, other than Muhammed. I was under the impression that Jehovah is God. Did no one realize that His name is Allah until Muhammed came along?
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
muzebreak
Posts: 2,781
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/18/2013 8:43:30 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 2/18/2013 8:27:54 AM, annanicole wrote:
"Adam, Noah, Abraham (Ibrahim), Lut, Ishmael (Ismael), Isaac, Jacob, Joseph (Yusuf), Moses, David, Solomon, Jesus, and Muhammad. They all called for one message: There is no god except the one and only one God (Allah) the Creator."

I do not recall any of the above stating that God is Allah, other than Muhammed. I was under the impression that Jehovah is God. Did no one realize that His name is Allah until Muhammed came along?

Oh come on Anna. Even you know that different laguanges exist.
"Every kid starts out as a natural-born scientist, and then we beat it out of them. A few trickle through the system with their wonder and enthusiasm for science intact." - Carl Sagan

This is the response of the defenders of Sparta to the Commander of the Roman Army: "If you are a god, you will not hurt those who have never injured you. If you are a man, advance - you will find men equal to yourself. And women.
annanicole
Posts: 19,784
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/18/2013 9:51:37 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 2/18/2013 8:43:30 AM, muzebreak wrote:
At 2/18/2013 8:27:54 AM, annanicole wrote:
"Adam, Noah, Abraham (Ibrahim), Lut, Ishmael (Ismael), Isaac, Jacob, Joseph (Yusuf), Moses, David, Solomon, Jesus, and Muhammad. They all called for one message: There is no god except the one and only one God (Allah) the Creator."

I do not recall any of the above stating that God is Allah, other than Muhammed. I was under the impression that Jehovah is God. Did no one realize that His name is Allah until Muhammed came along?

Oh come on Anna. Even you know that different laguanges exist.

... and when ya translate the Bible from Hebrew or even English into Arabic, the word "allah" will be a no-show.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
muzebreak
Posts: 2,781
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/18/2013 9:55:14 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 2/18/2013 9:51:37 AM, annanicole wrote:
At 2/18/2013 8:43:30 AM, muzebreak wrote:
At 2/18/2013 8:27:54 AM, annanicole wrote:
"Adam, Noah, Abraham (Ibrahim), Lut, Ishmael (Ismael), Isaac, Jacob, Joseph (Yusuf), Moses, David, Solomon, Jesus, and Muhammad. They all called for one message: There is no god except the one and only one God (Allah) the Creator."

I do not recall any of the above stating that God is Allah, other than Muhammed. I was under the impression that Jehovah is God. Did no one realize that His name is Allah until Muhammed came along?

Oh come on Anna. Even you know that different laguanges exist.

... and when ya translate the Bible from Hebrew or even English into Arabic, the word "allah" will be a no-show.

Allah translates, literally, from arabic to the god. It is an arabic word, so if you translate the bible from any language to arabic, you will have tons of examples of the word allah.

http://en.wikipedia.org...
"Every kid starts out as a natural-born scientist, and then we beat it out of them. A few trickle through the system with their wonder and enthusiasm for science intact." - Carl Sagan

This is the response of the defenders of Sparta to the Commander of the Roman Army: "If you are a god, you will not hurt those who have never injured you. If you are a man, advance - you will find men equal to yourself. And women.
annanicole
Posts: 19,784
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/18/2013 10:11:31 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 2/18/2013 9:55:14 AM, muzebreak wrote:
At 2/18/2013 9:51:37 AM, annanicole wrote:
At 2/18/2013 8:43:30 AM, muzebreak wrote:
At 2/18/2013 8:27:54 AM, annanicole wrote:
"Adam, Noah, Abraham (Ibrahim), Lut, Ishmael (Ismael), Isaac, Jacob, Joseph (Yusuf), Moses, David, Solomon, Jesus, and Muhammad. They all called for one message: There is no god except the one and only one God (Allah) the Creator."

I do not recall any of the above stating that God is Allah, other than Muhammed. I was under the impression that Jehovah is God. Did no one realize that His name is Allah until Muhammed came along?

Oh come on Anna. Even you know that different laguanges exist.

... and when ya translate the Bible from Hebrew or even English into Arabic, the word "allah" will be a no-show.

Allah translates, literally, from arabic to the god. It is an arabic word, so if you translate the bible from any language to arabic, you will have tons of examples of the word allah.

http://en.wikipedia.org...

Anna: "I was under the impression that Jehovah is God. Did no one realize that His n-a-m-e is Allah until Muhammed came along?"

"That men may know that thou, whose name alone is JEHOVAH, art the most high over all the earth." (Ps 83: 18)

As I stated, when translated from Hebrew or English to Arabic, the word "allah" will be a no-show, yet Islam repeatedly says, "There is no God but Allah and Muhammad is His Prophet."
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
muzebreak
Posts: 2,781
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/18/2013 10:29:10 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 2/18/2013 10:11:31 AM, annanicole wrote:
At 2/18/2013 9:55:14 AM, muzebreak wrote:
At 2/18/2013 9:51:37 AM, annanicole wrote:
At 2/18/2013 8:43:30 AM, muzebreak wrote:
At 2/18/2013 8:27:54 AM, annanicole wrote:
"Adam, Noah, Abraham (Ibrahim), Lut, Ishmael (Ismael), Isaac, Jacob, Joseph (Yusuf), Moses, David, Solomon, Jesus, and Muhammad. They all called for one message: There is no god except the one and only one God (Allah) the Creator."

I do not recall any of the above stating that God is Allah, other than Muhammed. I was under the impression that Jehovah is God. Did no one realize that His name is Allah until Muhammed came along?

Oh come on Anna. Even you know that different laguanges exist.

... and when ya translate the Bible from Hebrew or even English into Arabic, the word "allah" will be a no-show.

Allah translates, literally, from arabic to the god. It is an arabic word, so if you translate the bible from any language to arabic, you will have tons of examples of the word allah.

http://en.wikipedia.org...

Anna: "I was under the impression that Jehovah is God. Did no one realize that His n-a-m-e is Allah until Muhammed came along?"

"That men may know that thou, whose name alone is JEHOVAH, art the most high over all the earth." (Ps 83: 18)

I thought that the name of god was YahWeh?


As I stated, when translated from Hebrew or English to Arabic, the word "allah" will be a no-show,

And I showed you that you are wrong, because allah is the arabic word for god.

yet Islam repeatedly says, "There is no God but Allah and Muhammad is His Prophet."

No, islamists say that. And that is like us saying in english, there is no god but the god and muhammad is his prophet.
"Every kid starts out as a natural-born scientist, and then we beat it out of them. A few trickle through the system with their wonder and enthusiasm for science intact." - Carl Sagan

This is the response of the defenders of Sparta to the Commander of the Roman Army: "If you are a god, you will not hurt those who have never injured you. If you are a man, advance - you will find men equal to yourself. And women.
Mirza
Posts: 16,992
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/18/2013 11:19:13 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 2/18/2013 8:24:23 AM, annanicole wrote:
One cannot possibly believe Islam and believe that Jesus was a messenger sent from God.
Keep asserting.

I know they like to claim it, but "messengers from God" tell the truth - and if Jesus told the truth, Islam is a farce.
Only if Islam acknowledges what YOU think Jesus (peace be upon him) said. It doesn't.

Jesus said, "No man cometh to the Father (Allah) except by me." What does Islam say?
It agrees with that statement. You're not a Muslim if you reject the prophet-hood of Jesus.

Jesus said, "Unless ye believe that I am He (the Son of God), ye shall die in your sins."
God said that - NOT Jesus. Even though you believe they are the same, you must distinguish between their forms of reference in the Bible.

What does Islam say?
Definitely not anything as ridiculous as you do. Try again Ma'am.
Polaris
Posts: 1,120
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/18/2013 2:44:21 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 2/18/2013 9:51:37 AM, annanicole wrote:
At 2/18/2013 8:43:30 AM, muzebreak wrote:
At 2/18/2013 8:27:54 AM, annanicole wrote:
"Adam, Noah, Abraham (Ibrahim), Lut, Ishmael (Ismael), Isaac, Jacob, Joseph (Yusuf), Moses, David, Solomon, Jesus, and Muhammad. They all called for one message: There is no god except the one and only one God (Allah) the Creator."

I do not recall any of the above stating that God is Allah, other than Muhammed. I was under the impression that Jehovah is God. Did no one realize that His name is Allah until Muhammed came along?

Oh come on Anna. Even you know that different laguanges exist.

... and when ya translate the Bible from Hebrew or even English into Arabic, the word "allah" will be a no-show.

Allah is the Arabic word for God.

http://www.islamic-awareness.org...
Polaris
Posts: 1,120
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/18/2013 2:50:09 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 2/18/2013 11:19:13 AM, Mirza wrote:
At 2/18/2013 8:24:23 AM, annanicole wrote:
What does Islam say?
Definitely not anything as ridiculous as you do. Try again Ma'am.

I don't know, the narrative of the She-Camel of Allah, is pretty ridiculous if you ask me.
annanicole
Posts: 19,784
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/18/2013 3:06:35 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 2/18/2013 11:19:13 AM, Mirza wrote:
At 2/18/2013 8:24:23 AM, annanicole wrote:
One cannot possibly believe Islam and believe that Jesus was a messenger sent from God.
Keep asserting.

I know they like to claim it, but "messengers from God" tell the truth - and if Jesus told the truth, Islam is a farce.
Only if Islam acknowledges what YOU think Jesus (peace be upon him) said. It doesn't.

Jesus said, "No man cometh to the Father (Allah) except by me." What does Islam say?
It agrees with that statement. You're not a Muslim if you reject the prophet-hood of Jesus.

Jesus said, "Unless ye believe that I am He (the Son of God), ye shall die in your sins."
God said that - NOT Jesus. Even though you believe they are the same, you must distinguish between their forms of reference in the Bible.

What does Islam say?
Definitely not anything as ridiculous as you do. Try again Ma'am.

Well, gee, I apologize. Would every Moslem who believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God please step forward?
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
annanicole
Posts: 19,784
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/18/2013 3:08:16 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Again, that just goes to show how badly one can be mistaken. I never knew that Moslems referred to God or Allah as Jehovah and never knew that Moslems declare that Jesus Christ is the Son of God. Learn something knew every day!
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
AlwaysMoreThanYou
Posts: 2,900
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/18/2013 3:09:25 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 2/18/2013 3:08:16 PM, annanicole wrote:
Moslem

I love you.
'When the Spirit of truth comes, he will guide you into all the truth; for he will not speak on his own authority, but whatever he hears he will speak, and he will declare to you the things that are to come.' - John 16:13
TolerantSpirit
Posts: 37
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/18/2013 3:18:20 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 2/18/2013 4:21:28 AM, oiuhhuj.kjiuytr wrote:
Answer:

* Islam is important because it used to be a major way of life that leads to peace in yourself, between yourself and the surrounding people and universe, and between yourself and your Creator.
* Islam is important because it the religion of nature. Islam is an Arabic word that means full submission to the Creator, Allah (God) and full submission to his will. All God creatures and all the inverse are fully submitted to God the Creator Except human kind as God left the choice for him. So, those who fully submitting to God the Creator are following the Doctrine of the Creator and hence are in compliance and in peace with the rule of Creation.
* Islam is important because it is the mission of all prophets since the start of mankind, including Adam, Noah, Abraham (Ibrahim), Lut, Ishmael (Ismael), Isaac, Jacob, Joseph (Yusuf), Moses, David, Solomon, Jesus, and Muhammad. They all called for one message: There is no god except the one and only one God (Allah) the Creator.
* Islam is important because it is last God (Allah) message to human kind that is concluding all previous God messages including that of Moses and Jesus.
* Islam is important because it is based on last God (Allah) holy book to human kind, the Quran. See related question, listed below, on why Quran was revealed.
* Islam is important because it was called for by the last God (Allah) prophet, Muhammad (PBUH) who was sent by God to humanity as the model for every aspect of life, State leader, good morals, leader in peace, leader in war, leader as husband, leader in conduct,...

this videos explain Islam








http://www.koozai.com...
Think before you talk.
DeFool
Posts: 626
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/19/2013 4:16:17 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Be careful converting to Islam. The penalty for apostasy is execution. http://en.wikipedia.org...

This, it should be noted, is not the only reason that a Muslim will kill you.
DeFool
Posts: 626
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/19/2013 4:20:17 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 2/19/2013 4:16:17 PM, DeFool wrote:
Be careful converting to Islam. The penalty for apostasy is execution. http://en.wikipedia.org...

This, it should be noted, is not the only reason that a Muslim will kill you.

The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: "Whoever changes his religion, execute him."
DeFool
Posts: 626
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/19/2013 4:24:03 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 2/19/2013 4:20:17 PM, DeFool wrote:
At 2/19/2013 4:16:17 PM, DeFool wrote:
Be careful converting to Islam. The penalty for apostasy is execution. http://en.wikipedia.org...

This, it should be noted, is not the only reason that a Muslim will kill you.

The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: "Whoever changes his religion, execute him."

And rationalists (like me) should be killed by the followers of the child-molesting Prophet (peace be upon his uncircumcised penis):

"Some Zanadiqa (atheists) were brought to 'Ali and he burnt them. The news of this event, reached Ibn 'Abbas who said, "If I had been in his place, I would not have burnt them, as Allah's Apostle forbade it, saying, 'Do not punish anybody with Allah's punishment (fire).' I would have killed them according to the statement of Allah's Apostle, 'Whoever changed his Islamic religion, then kill him.'"
-Sahih Bukhari 9:84:57
Mirza
Posts: 16,992
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2013 12:15:42 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 2/19/2013 4:16:17 PM, DeFool wrote:
Be careful converting to Islam. The penalty for apostasy is execution. http://en.wikipedia.org...

This, it should be noted, is not the only reason that a Muslim will kill you.
Can you educate us on the history of the saying "Whoever abandons his religion, kill him"? Thanks Ma'am. We are indeed ignorant here, I'm sure Professor Fool can help us out.
mattrodstrom
Posts: 12,028
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2013 11:17:12 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 2/20/2013 12:15:42 AM, Mirza wrote:
At 2/19/2013 4:16:17 PM, DeFool wrote:
Be careful converting to Islam. The penalty for apostasy is execution. http://en.wikipedia.org...

This, it should be noted, is not the only reason that a Muslim will kill you.
Can you educate us on the history of the saying "Whoever abandons his religion, kill him"? Thanks Ma'am. We are indeed ignorant here, I'm sure Professor Fool can help us out.

Whether Mohammed said it or not...

That's what Many important muslim people say, & That's what You think (albeit you may qualify it a bit)
And That is what's really important to the rest of us, b/c it's you Crazy Fcktards that'll be the one's killin folks ;)

I'm sure a lot of "genuine" hadith (from 'important' people of the past) says so too
"He who does not know how to put his will into things at least puts a meaning into them: that is, he believes there is a will in them already."

Metaphysics:
"The science.. which deals with the fundamental errors of mankind - but as if they were the fundamental truths."
mattrodstrom
Posts: 12,028
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2013 11:27:18 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
Also in this hadith (which is well-respected I take it) Bukhari says that Mohammed said that:

Bukhari, volume 9, #57

Narrated Ikrima, "Some atheists were brought to Ali and he burnt them. The news of this event, reached Ibn Abbas who said, "If I had been in his place, I would not have burnt them, as Allah's messenger forbade it, saying, "Do not punish anybody with Allah's punishment (fire)." I would have killed them according to the statement of Allah's Messenger, "Whoever changed his Islamic religion, then kill him."

That is (b/c I know you are a silly knitpicker who loves to try to evade by claiming some irrelevant context is missing)
Bukhari says that Mohammed made the statement:
"Whoever changed his Islamic religion, then kill him."

This is a general Prescription Bukhari says was set down by Mohammed which Bukhari applies to the particular context.
"He who does not know how to put his will into things at least puts a meaning into them: that is, he believes there is a will in them already."

Metaphysics:
"The science.. which deals with the fundamental errors of mankind - but as if they were the fundamental truths."
mattrodstrom
Posts: 12,028
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2013 11:29:56 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 2/20/2013 11:27:18 AM, mattrodstrom wrote:
the particular context.

This Particular case apparently being of muslims who became atheists.
"He who does not know how to put his will into things at least puts a meaning into them: that is, he believes there is a will in them already."

Metaphysics:
"The science.. which deals with the fundamental errors of mankind - but as if they were the fundamental truths."
Polaris
Posts: 1,120
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2013 11:34:54 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 2/20/2013 12:15:42 AM, Mirza wrote:
At 2/19/2013 4:16:17 PM, DeFool wrote:
Be careful converting to Islam. The penalty for apostasy is execution. http://en.wikipedia.org...

This, it should be noted, is not the only reason that a Muslim will kill you.
Can you educate us on the history of the saying "Whoever abandons his religion, kill him"? Thanks Ma'am. We are indeed ignorant here, I'm sure Professor Fool can help us out.

The quote comes from the Hadith, and serves as the ideological basis for the capital offense in Iran and Saudi Arabia today, where apostasy is still a crime. More liberal schools of Islamic thought argue that the law was more about treason, than about apostasy, arguing that as the time turning back from Islam was equivalent to disloyalty to Muhammad's emerging nation.
Mirza
Posts: 16,992
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2013 11:42:49 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
Indeed Matt, context is important. I know through three years how much you detest things being put in context, but I won't give up on it.

In addition, this fanatic liberal who responded here not only doesn't get the context right - he probably has no understanding of the science of hadith. It doesn't require expertise to dig into the issue though.
mattrodstrom
Posts: 12,028
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2013 11:59:11 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 2/20/2013 11:42:49 AM, Mirza wrote:
Indeed Matt, context is important. I know through three years how much you detest things being put in context, but I won't give up on it.

In addition, this fanatic liberal who responded here not only doesn't get the context right - he probably has no understanding of the science of hadith. It doesn't require expertise to dig into the issue though.

Again:

Bukhari suggests that Mohammed made the General Statement:

"Whoever changed his Islamic religion, then kill him."


He applies this General Rule to the context he's talking about.. But it is a GENERAL rule that he's appealing to...

That is that Liberal-guy you don't like was right.... Hadith says Mohammed said to kill Apostates.
"He who does not know how to put his will into things at least puts a meaning into them: that is, he believes there is a will in them already."

Metaphysics:
"The science.. which deals with the fundamental errors of mankind - but as if they were the fundamental truths."
makhdoom5
Posts: 202
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/21/2013 8:20:04 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
the thing he said whoever leave Islam kill him.
mention the hadith with full context do not use just one part of hadith.
http://en.wikipedia.org...

should i say more.
see the history of human.
even still you dont get than see nature.
what the lions do to cubs when they defeat there father.
there are some thing which are part of nature.
and go and search what is the reason for lions to kill the cubs.
which they some time even dont do.
makhdoom5
Posts: 202
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/21/2013 8:33:26 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
one of the best reason is also that.
about apostasy.
so that the sick or bad desired people may not join islam and do not harm it.
like some one do not change religion for marring Muslim women.
a famous story of two hindu.
film stars.
the male was already married and wanted to marry another women but indian law do not allow hindu to marry with to women at a time.
they become Muslim and married when the issue become cool.
they again become hindu.
what joke with there own religion and with us 2.
well what they did, Islam dont say was bad.
as at least some one get legal right to have a married life.
see if this law apostasy would not be there our religion would be a joke.
one 3 billion Muslim next day 1 billion loll.
http://en.wikipedia.org...
http://zeenews.india.com...
makhdoom5
Posts: 202
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/21/2013 8:45:43 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
And one important thing.
we take relegion as a hole.
always man ask if this happen than. if this happen than.
than islam says if this happend than do this.
indeed see Quranic verses and also hadith.
one would be the time. when one was leaving the country to to ally with the enemy.
yes indeed that time if you let some one and he come with such a huge army.
and the army would be know of our weakness and positive points.
do you think we are fool.
like defool
who has crossed the limits.
this man need to be shut.
and i would. soon.
why would we put in danger our little children, women or elders because of some one stupid.
who have left us to help the enemy.
if he remain with us and try to investigate and try to find truth than we will leave him or her.
but if he wanted to leave means there is problem with the person.
we are not going to change rules for you.
think being on our side than you would find the strategic value of this thing.