Literal LIFE come down from heaven

Dogknox
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/21/2013 12:10:09 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Jesus said... "My flesh is real food!"

Logic alone says: Man LIVES if he eats "LIFE"!

Jesus being; "The LIFE" gives life to all who eat his LIVING FOREVER Flesh, the LIFE come down from heaven!

Logic alone says: Because Jesus is the "TRUE Manna", being TRUE, Jesus can't be figurative or symbolic manna because Moses' manna was not symbolic food!

The food Moses ate was REAL FOOD!

"My flesh is real food my blood is real drink"!

Christians have ALWAYS eaten the flesh of Jesus and drank his blood, for the past two thousand years!

Dogknox
medic0506
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/21/2013 12:15:45 PM
At 2/21/2013 12:10:09 PM, Dogknox wrote:

Jesus being; "The LIFE" gives life to all who eat his LIVING FOREVER Flesh, the LIFE come down from heaven!

Logic alone says: Because Jesus is the "TRUE Manna", being TRUE, Jesus can't be figurative or symbolic manna because Moses' manna was not symbolic food!

Christians have ALWAYS eaten the flesh of Jesus and drank his blood, for the past two thousand years!

Dogknox

Note to self: Self, keep away from the Dog when he has the munchies.
Oryus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/21/2013 12:18:48 PM
At 2/21/2013 12:15:45 PM, medic0506 wrote:

Dogknox

Maybe he's saying that all food is Jesus.

So when I ate that greasy pizza the other day, I was actually ingesting the holy spirit which is now all up inside me.
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
medic0506
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/21/2013 12:23:40 PM
At 2/21/2013 12:18:48 PM, Oryus wrote:

Dogknox

So when I ate that greasy pizza the other day, I was actually ingesting the holy spirit which is now all up inside me.

So he's blaming Jesus for hardening your arteries??
Angry_Bird
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/21/2013 12:36:50 PM

So Jesus is the bread of life, our daily bread?,,,, and what Moses and the COI were given was a shadow of what was to follow?
Is this what ure saying?

Dogknox
Oryus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/21/2013 12:48:44 PM
At 2/21/2013 12:23:40 PM, medic0506 wrote:

Dogknox

So he's blaming Jesus for hardening your arteries??

Not cool, dogknox. Not cool.
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
AlwaysMoreThanYou
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/21/2013 1:04:11 PM

I'm pretty sure that's a fallacy of some sort, I just can't remember what it's called.

P1. Jesus' flesh is real food.
P2. Greasy pizza is real food.
C. Greasy pizza is Jesus' flesh.
'When the Spirit of truth comes, he will guide you into all the truth; for he will not speak on his own authority, but whatever he hears he will speak, and he will declare to you the things that are to come.' - John 16:13
Oryus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/21/2013 1:26:49 PM
At 2/21/2013 1:04:11 PM, AlwaysMoreThanYou wrote:

I'm pretty sure that's a fallacy of some sort, I just can't remember what it's called.

Thanks for ruining the joke.
:
AlwaysMoreThanYou
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/21/2013 1:31:17 PM
At 2/21/2013 1:26:49 PM, Oryus wrote:

You're welcome. I consider it my solemn duty to act against all heretical jokes.
'When the Spirit of truth comes, he will guide you into all the truth; for he will not speak on his own authority, but whatever he hears he will speak, and he will declare to you the things that are to come.' - John 16:13
Oryus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/21/2013 1:38:39 PM
At 2/21/2013 1:31:17 PM, AlwaysMoreThanYou wrote:
At 2/21/2013 1:26:49 PM, Oryus wrote:

You're welcome. I consider it my solemn duty to act against all heretical jokes.

So Jesus walks into a bar and the bartender says, "Shut the door!! What were you?? Born in a barn??"

Jesus says, "yes."
:
Oryus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/21/2013 1:39:29 PM
Just kidding. Jesus didn't walk into the bar. Why pay for booze when you can just create it yourself?
:
Kinesis
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/21/2013 1:40:47 PM

A is a member of set Q.
C is-eww why do catholics believe in cannibalism it's gross as fvck-a member of set Q.
C is A.

I dunno draw a venn diagram or some sh!t.
Kinesis
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/21/2013 1:41:48 PM
At 2/21/2013 1:39:29 PM, Oryus wrote:
Just kidding. Jesus didn't walk into the bar. Why pay for booze when you can just create it yourself?

He was too drunk to.
Oryus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/21/2013 1:43:11 PM
At 2/21/2013 1:40:47 PM, Kinesis wrote:

A is a member of set Q.
C is-eww why do catholics believe in cannibalism it's gross as fvck-a member of set Q.
C is A.

I dunno draw a venn diagram or some sh!t.

BAHAHA!!! That's awesome XD
:
Dogknox
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/21/2013 4:15:30 PM

Dogknox

Ignatius of Antioch is CHRISTIAN..
Oryus Christians have always believed they eat the flesh of Jesus in the form of bread!
Ignatius of Antioch said...
"I have no taste for corruptible food nor for the pleasures of this life. I desire the bread of God, which is the flesh of Jesus Christ, who was of the seed of David; and for drink I desire his blood, which is love incorruptible" (Letter to the Romans 7:3 [A.D. 110]).

Oryus Did you notice the early date? 110 A.D.

It is said; Ignatius of Antioch was a student of the Apostle John, thus John also ate the "Flesh of Jesus in the form of bread!" Christians have always eaten the flesh of Jesus .. even Martin Luther did seventeen hundred years AFTER Jesus!

Oryus It was not until the "de-Formation" the great protest against Jesus, did men reject the words of Jesus as LIES!

Dogknox
Nur-Ab-Sal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/21/2013 4:21:38 PM
At 2/21/2013 4:15:30 PM, Dogknox wrote:

Dogknox

Oryus Christians have always believed they eat the flesh of Jesus in the form of bread!
"I have no taste for corruptible food nor for the pleasures of this life. I desire the bread of God, which is the flesh of Jesus Christ, who was of the seed of David; and for drink I desire his blood, which is love incorruptible" (Letter to the Romans 7:3 [A.D. 110]).

It is said; Ignatius of Antioch was a student of the Apostle John, thus John also ate the "Flesh of Jesus in the form of bread!" Christians have always eaten the flesh of Jesus .. even Martin Luther did seventeen hundred years AFTER Jesus!

Oryus It was not until the "de-Formation" the great protest against Jesus, did men reject the words of Jesus as LIES!

Dogknox

Dogknox, you should finish the Summa Theologiae for St. Aquinas.
Genesis I. And God created man to his own image: to the image of God he created him: male and female he created them.
Dogknox
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/21/2013 4:30:37 PM
At 2/21/2013 12:36:50 PM, Angry_Bird wrote:

So Jesus is the bread of life, our daily bread?,,,, and what Moses and the COI were given was a shadow of what was to follow?
Is this what ure saying?

Dogknox

Angry_Bird you said.. So Jesus is the bread of life, our daily bread?,,,, and what Moses and the COI were given was a shadow of what was to follow?
Is this what ure saying?

I reply: Yes petty much!! It is what "CHRISTIANS have always taught!" IT is what Jesus said..
John 6:31
Our ancestors ate the manna in the wilderness; as it is written: "He gave them bread from heaven to eat.""
32 Jesus said to them, "Very truly I tell you, it is not Moses who has given you the bread from heaven, but it is my Father who gives you the true bread from heaven.
33 For the bread of God is the bread that comes down from heaven and gives life to the world."

Angry_Bird Christians believe the scriptures, the words of Jesus! This is what makes Christians in the first place Christian! Christians are Christ Followers!

Jesus held bread and announced "This IS my body"! What part of the word "IS" is it that you would not understand!?

Augustine is Christian!
Augustine said.. (below) "Jesus held his own body in his hands at the Last Supper"!
"Christ was carried in his own hands when, referring to his own body, he said, "This is my body" [Matt. 26:26]. For he carried that body in his hands" (Explanations of the Psalms 33:1:10 [A.D. 405]).

Angry_Bird Christians have ALWAYS eaten the flesh of Jesus in the form of bread, they have ALWAYS drank the blood of Jesus in the form of wine!

I say: Reject the words of "Jesus the WORD" then you are NOT christian simply because all who reject the words of Jesus :Reject Jesus; you would be a member of the great protest a person with roots to the "De-Formation"!

Dogknox
Dogknox
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/21/2013 4:47:10 PM
At 2/21/2013 4:21:38 PM, Nur-Ab-Sal wrote:

Dogknox

Dogknox

Nur-Ab-Sal Nope I think Thomas left them unfinished for a reason!

St. Aquinas is a CHRISTIAN.. He believes the scriptures!
He believes Jesus is GOD!
Matthew 4:4
Jesus answered, "It is written: "Man shall not live on bread alone, but on every word that comes from the mouth of God.""

God said..
Jesus the mouth said...
John 6:53
Jesus said, `I tell you the truth. If you do not eat the Son of Man and do not drink his blood, you will not have life.

Nur-Ab-Sal Clearly rejecting John 6:53 (above) is rejecting God as a teller of lies! It is rejecting LIFE it is rejecting Jesus!
Christians believe the scriptures, we have always eaten the flesh of Jesus in the form of bread!

Dogknox
Nur-Ab-Sal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/21/2013 4:53:35 PM
At 2/21/2013 4:47:10 PM, Dogknox wrote:
At 2/21/2013 4:21:38 PM, Nur-Ab-Sal wrote:

Dogknox

Dogknox

Nur-Ab-Sal Nope I think Thomas left them unfinished for a reason!

St. Aquinas is a CHRISTIAN.. He believes the scriptures!
He believes Jesus is GOD!
Matthew 4:4
Jesus answered, "It is written: "Man shall not live on bread alone, but on every word that comes from the mouth of God.""

God said..
Jesus the mouth said...
John 6:53
Jesus said, `I tell you the truth. If you do not eat the Son of Man and do not drink his blood, you will not have life.

Nur-Ab-Sal Clearly rejecting John 6:53 (above) is rejecting God as a teller of lies! It is rejecting LIFE it is rejecting Jesus!
Christians believe the scriptures, we have always eaten the flesh of Jesus in the form of bread!

Dogknox

Dogknox, I'm not being facetious at all, I really respect you and your valiant effort to debunk heretics.

I also think St. Thomas left it unfinished for a reason. It's said that he experienced a divine revelation that supposedly made his entire work feel meaningless in preparation for the next life.

Viva Dogknox. Catholic forever.
Genesis I. And God created man to his own image: to the image of God he created him: male and female he created them.
Dogknox
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/21/2013 5:09:01 PM
Nur-Ab-Sal
THINK: about this... The other Jesus.. That other Jesus living IN YOU!!!

You can boldly say: "Our Father who art in heaven.....etc" because of this Jesus, the one you have in you, makes you child of God, makes you child of Mary!
You KNOW beyond all doubt.. as you come back from communion Jesus is IN YOU because you are IN COMMUNION with him!

John 6:55
For my flesh is real food and my blood is real drink.
56 Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood remains in me, and I in them.

Nur-Ab-Sal More to think about.. Baptism "Re-Formed you" into the form of Jesus, the second Adam. Communion KEEPS you in this new form.. The form of God' one and only son!

Stop eating and you die, as all bodies die if they are NOT nourished!
Ephesians 5:29
After all, no one ever hated their own body, but they feed and care for their body, just as Christ does the church" 30 for we are members of his body.

The "de-formers" and their prodigy stopped eating... all have long ago, died from starvation, none remain in Jesus!

God bless...
Dogknox
Nur-Ab-Sal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/21/2013 5:13:51 PM
At 2/21/2013 5:09:01 PM, Dogknox wrote:
Nur-Ab-Sal
THINK: about this... The other Jesus.. That other Jesus living IN YOU!!!

You can boldly say: "Our Father who art in heaven.....etc" because of this Jesus, the one you have in you, makes you child of God, makes you child of Mary!
You KNOW beyond all doubt.. as you come back from communion Jesus is IN YOU because you are IN COMMUNION with him!

Nur-Ab-Sal More to think about.. Baptism "Re-Formed you" into the form of Jesus, the second Adam. Communion KEEPS you in this new form.. The form of God' one and only son!

Stop eating and you die, as all bodies die if they are NOT nourished!
Ephesians 5:29
After all, no one ever hated their own body, but they feed and care for their body, just as Christ does the church" 30 for we are members of his body.

The "de-formers" and their prodigy stopped eating... all have long ago, died from starvation, none remain in Jesus!

God bless...
Dogknox

I completely agree with you. This is basically what St. Thomas wrote on the Eucharist:

"Material food first changes into the one who eats it, and then, as a consequence, restores to him lost strength and increases his vitality. Spiritual food, on the other hand, changes the person who eats it into itself. Thus the effect proper to this Sacrament is the conversion of a man into Christ, so that he may no longer live, but Christ lives in him; consequently, it has the double effect of restoring the spiritual strength he had lost by his sins and defects, and of increasing the strength of his virtues."

-- St. Thomas Aquinas, Commentary on Book IV of the Sentences, d.12, q.2, a.11
muzebreak
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/21/2013 5:39:08 PM
So, is cannabilism like a tennent of your religion, or do you guys all just share some weird fetish?
"Every kid starts out as a natural-born scientist, and then we beat it out of them. A few trickle through the system with their wonder and enthusiasm for science intact." - Carl Sagan

This is the response of the defenders of Sparta to the Commander of the Roman Army: "If you are a god, you will not hurt those who have never injured you. If you are a man, advance - you will find men equal to yourself. And women.
Dogknox
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/21/2013 8:10:04 PM
At 2/21/2013 5:39:08 PM, muzebreak wrote:
So, is cannabilism like a tennent of your religion, or do you guys all just share some weird fetish?
muzebreak you ask a good question...
Look at scriptures..
John 6:52
Then the Jews began to argue sharply among themselves, "How can this man give us his flesh to eat?"

muzebreak Clearly you can see, you are not the first to broach this subject.
Your question is answered in this same chapter John 6!
Do you read the bible!?

muzebreak In a nut shell it comes down to this... "God is almighty"!
Because God is almighty, he can do EVERYTHING! God does anything he wants to do; .. Even taking the form of bread! Think it through... In the Old Testament God took the form of a burning bush! He took the form of a Pillar of Fire a column of smoke! In the New Testament God took the form of a Dove and even of a MAN! God can take any form he desires to take! God can even take the form of ordinary bread!
muzebreak If you are to EAT the true manna why NOT? Why would God NOT take the form of bread, would you rather he take the form of meat!? Raw red meat...NO!!!

What better way then eating bread.. bread is CATHOLIC bread is in every nation of the world, bread is as common as grass! Eating bread is putting God inside of the Christian! Putting Jesus inside of Christians, makes Christians into God' children!
muzebreak God has only one son.. JUST ONE, if you want to be God' Child you must have Jesus inside of you! If Jesus is in you then you are God' Child, Mary is your mother, thus Jesus would be your brother, you would be in the family of God!!

Dogknox
Illegalcombatant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2013 3:21:50 AM

Dogknox

Soylent green is Jesus ?
"Seems like another attempt to insert God into areas our knowledge has yet to penetrate. You figure God would be bigger than the gaps of our ignorance." Drafterman 19/5/12
Composer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2013 8:55:39 AM

Dogknox

And when catholics need to go to the toilet soon after, they expel the catholic jebus as just another pile of Sh_t & Urine!

Your vindicated mentor, 50 year successful Cult busting personal successful literal Saviour, moi!
Dogknox
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2013 9:21:27 AM
At 2/22/2013 3:21:50 AM, Illegalcombatant wrote:

Dogknox

Soylent green is Jesus ?
Illegalcombatant I hope all is well..
I liked the movie "Soylent Green" it made people think about the environment.

Jesus is the "TRUE MANNA"!
Jesus can't die a second time... NO ONE..
Illegalcombatant no one can die more then one time..! Jesus has been there and done that, he will never die, he resurrected from death! Because Jesus is Spirit/Flesh he can be inside of man and still live on earth. I eat the flesh of Jesus; In the form of bread, his living forever, never to die again body of Jesus is inside of me I EAT LIVING FOOD... AS LONG..
Illegalcombatant as long as I remain in Jesus and he remains in me, I will never die!

Remains- any object that is left unused or still extant; "I threw out the remains of my dinner"

Ignatius of Antioch "Take note of those who hold heterodox opinions on the grace of Jesus Christ which has come to us, and see how contrary their opinions are to the mind of God. . . . They abstain from the Eucharist and from prayer because they do not confess that the Eucharist is the flesh of our Savior Jesus Christ, flesh which suffered for our sins and which that Father, in his goodness, raised up again. They who deny the gift of God are perishing in their disputes" (Letter to the Smyrnaeans 6:2"7:1 [A.D. 110]).

Illegalcombatant Christians live forever because they believe the words of Jesus! Clearly Ignatius of Antioch is Christian!

Dogknox
Oryus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2013 12:16:07 PM

Dogknox

Dogknox

Well, when you put it like that......

it sounds blatantly metaphorical.

However, I am slightly disappointed and yet still content with the news that only part of my pizza was Jesus. The best part- the crust.
:
Dogknox
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2013 3:11:32 PM
At 2/22/2013 12:16:07 PM, Oryus wrote:

Dogknox

Dogknox

However, I am slightly disappointed and yet still content with the news that only part of my pizza was Jesus. The best part- the crust.
Oryus how are you..?
You have it wrong... Not ordinary bread... Bread that has been consecrated by the Priest is the Flesh of Jesus!
Christians never ever believed the Body of Jesus is metaphorical Augustine said.. "Jesus held his own body in his hands at the Last Supper!"

Truly God in the form of wine truly God in the form of bread! Living forever flesh and blood!
Christians eat the Living Jesus.. Christians have Jesus INSIDE because we eat him, Christians are believers, we are christian because we believe the scriptures, we believe Jesus can't lie! ! Ignatius of Antioch is Christian, Augustine is Christian, I am christian, I believe the words of Jesus, his scriptures!

Dogknox
Oryus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2013 3:20:29 PM
At 2/22/2013 3:11:32 PM, Dogknox wrote:
At 2/22/2013 12:16:07 PM, Oryus wrote:

Dogknox

Dogknox

Oryus how are you..?
You have it wrong... Not ordinary bread... Bread that has been consecrated by the Priest is the Flesh of Jesus!
Christians never ever believed the Body of Jesus is metaphorical Augustine said.. "Jesus held his own body in his hands at the Last Supper!"

Truly God in the form of wine truly God in the form of bread! Living forever flesh and blood!
Christians eat the Living Jesus.. Christians have Jesus INSIDE because we eat him, Christians are believers, we are christian because we believe the scriptures, we believe Jesus can't lie! ! Ignatius of Antioch is Christian, Augustine is Christian, I am christian, I believe the words of Jesus, his scriptures!

Dogknox

Well, strange as it is, it's not all that odd at all for a religious ritual- eating something to gain it's power. It's kind of a sympathetic magic. On paper, it's not something you would expect Christians to do but I guess I shouldn't really be surprised anymore.

Also, why are you called, "Dogknox"? What does it mean?
:
johnnyboy54
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2013 3:23:11 PM
At 2/21/2013 5:39:08 PM, muzebreak wrote:

What do you think the nuns are for?
I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.