The Pope is trying avoid arrest by resigning

Angry_Bird
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/24/2013 4:50:34 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
Well well well,,,,,
So the Pedo Pope is attempting to avoid prosecution by resigning and remaining in the Vatican, ha ha ha, so funny,

And the Masonic controled mainstream News as usual ignore the story hahaha,,

http://www.allvoices.com...
muzebreak
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/24/2013 5:07:10 AM
At 2/24/2013 4:50:34 AM, Angry_Bird wrote:
Well well well,,,,,
So the Pedo Pope is attempting to avoid prosecution by resigning and remaining in the Vatican, ha ha ha, so funny,

Or this is an unsubstantiated story, and so no respectable news media will release such a story.
"Every kid starts out as a natural-born scientist, and then we beat it out of them. A few trickle through the system with their wonder and enthusiasm for science intact." - Carl Sagan

This is the response of the defenders of Sparta to the Commander of the Roman Army: "If you are a god, you will not hurt those who have never injured you. If you are a man, advance - you will find men equal to yourself. And women.
muzebreak
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/24/2013 5:25:56 AM
At 2/24/2013 5:21:18 AM, Angry_Bird wrote:
http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk...

A different, albeit mildly similar, story. Your point is?
"Every kid starts out as a natural-born scientist, and then we beat it out of them. A few trickle through the system with their wonder and enthusiasm for science intact." - Carl Sagan

This is the response of the defenders of Sparta to the Commander of the Roman Army: "If you are a god, you will not hurt those who have never injured you. If you are a man, advance - you will find men equal to yourself. And women.
muzebreak
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/24/2013 10:52:14 AM
At 2/24/2013 10:44:53 AM, Angry_Bird wrote:
http://habariganiamerica.com...

Another unsubstantiated article. What was the point of posting that?

SovereignDream
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/24/2013 11:56:37 AM
God, these "The Pope is Evil!" and "The Catholic Church is a cesspit of corruption and evil and blah!" threads are just getting so annoying...

I have to remind myself I'm not reading 1984 every time I read one of these threads.
muzebreak
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/24/2013 12:10:56 PM
At 2/24/2013 11:56:37 AM, SovereignDream wrote:
God, these "The Pope is Evil!" and "The Catholic Church is a cesspit of corruption and evil and blah!" threads are just getting so annoying...

I have to remind myself I'm not reading 1984 every time I read one of these threads.

I have to agree that the over abundance of them is annoying, but there is a reason for that. Unlike 1984, this situation is real.

SovereignDream
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/24/2013 4:09:52 PM
At 2/24/2013 12:10:56 PM, muzebreak wrote:

I have to agree that the over abundance of them is annoying, but there is a reason for that. Unlike 1984, this situation is real.

True. I wasn't intending to downplay the immoralities that have been allowed to occur. However, I think many forget that the Church, just like any other organization, be it religious or political etc., is made up of men. And as we all know, men are apt to make mistakes and behave immorally, be it that they are part of the Church, or part of the United State's government, etc.
Dogknox
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/24/2013 4:21:48 PM
The Catholic Church is chock full with sinners!
If you are NOT a sinner, you would not make a good Catholic!
Catholic' are IN the Body of Jesus his holy Church, the Church is Holy and Blameless but full to the rafters with sinners! Jesus came to save the sinner.

Tis a FACT: those people without sin, do not need Jesus!

25 Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her 26 to make her holy, cleansing her by the washing with water through the word, 27 and to present her to himself as a radiant church, without stain or wrinkle or any other blemish, but holy and blameless.

Jesus LOVES his Church he died for her! ...Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her

Jesus' Church is HOLY made clean by Baptism! ..to make her holy, cleansing her by the washing with water....

Jesus' bride is RADIANT he takes her to himself!! and to present her to himself as a radiant church..

Jesus' Holy Catholic Church is.."BLAMELESS"!!!! without stain or wrinkle or any other blemish, but holy and blameless.
muzebreak
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/24/2013 5:00:31 PM
At 2/24/2013 4:09:52 PM, SovereignDream wrote:

True. I wasn't intending to downplay the immoralities that have been allowed to occur. However, I think many forget that the Church, just like any other organization, be it religious or political etc., is made up of men. And as we all know, men are apt to make mistakes and behave immorally, be it that they are part of the Church, or part of the United State's government, etc.

This just isn't true. People don't tend to immorality. The vast majority are good. And the point isn't that some people did some bad things. It is that people who millions trusted, and put into a position of power, did something abhorrent. They committed some of the worst crimes imaginable. And a lot of them are getting, or have gotten off, scot free. And there is a whole corrupt organisation behind it, which people have trusted for years.

SovereignDream
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/24/2013 9:14:37 PM
At 2/24/2013 5:00:31 PM, muzebreak wrote:
At 2/24/2013 4:09:52 PM, SovereignDream wrote:

This just isn't true. People don't tend to immorality. The vast majority are good. And the point isn't that some people did some bad things. It is that people who millions trusted, and put into a position of power, did something abhorrent. They committed some of the worst crimes imaginable. And a lot of them are getting, or have gotten off, scot free. And there is a whole corrupt organisation behind it, which people have trusted for years.

Ok. I really don't disagree with any of this. I also wasn't committing myself to the supposition that people tend to act immorally; I was just observing the banality that humans aren't perfect.
Pennington
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2013 12:31:20 AM
At 2/24/2013 9:14:37 PM, SovereignDream wrote:
At 2/24/2013 5:00:31 PM, muzebreak wrote:

Ok. I really don't disagree with any of this. I also wasn't committing myself to the supposition that people tend to act immorally; I was just observing the banality that humans aren't perfect.:

Agree with all this!
DDO Debate Champion Forum
http://www.debate.org...
1Devilsadvocate
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2013 1:41:08 AM
At 2/24/2013 4:50:34 AM, Angry_Bird wrote:
Well well well,,,,,

Cuze the mainstream media never reports anything bad about the church.

I find it rather Ironic & disturbing that people who consider themselves skeptics, who reject the possibility of gods existence, & dismiss all other conspiracy theories, suddenly become devote believers when the theory involves the defamation of the church, or anything that may reflect negatively on religion.
( I don't necessarily mean people in this thread).

This just goes to show how dependent our beliefs, convictions, opinions, thoughts , & ideas, & even skepticism, are on our desires. Humans have tendency to believe what they want to believe. & this shows the need for deep introspection.

I'd like to coin a new term for these fake skeptics & their practice;
Selective skeptics:
1) People who practice selective skepticism.
2) Hypocrites who preach skepticism with regard certain matters, but not all.

http://www.debate.org...
I cannot write in English, because of the treacherous spelling. When I am reading, I only hear it and am unable to remember what the written word looks like."
"Albert Einstein

http://www.twainquotes.com... , http://thewritecorner.wordpress.com... , http://www.onlinecollegecourses.com...