Total Posts:22|Showing Posts:1-22
Jump to topic:

America Will Destroy Islam And Their Allah!!

Broton80
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2013 8:19:56 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
Yeah, who the hell said that Americans fear Moslims?? We have guns, lots of guns here in US! What if one sunny day every second of us will go out into his street with 870 model in hands and start shooting every stinking islamist? Unlike that openly couldn't-care-less attitude coming from federal cabinets towards flourishing and wellbeing of jihadism all over the country, ordinary Americans certainly got what to oppose to the disease. There is no mercy for desert camels' friends anymore here: either those religion fanatics, "suicide-bombers" and "pedophiles" accept and live here following values and principals generally accepted in modern civilized society or every moslim accompanied by his 'god' he call Allah will be flashed down the toilet! Look at your Allah running like chicken not knowing where to hide from what is coming, as he'll be so terrified that won't just stop pissing himself!
twocupcakes
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2013 1:07:52 PM
At 2/26/2013 8:19:56 AM, Broton80 wrote:
Yeah, who the hell said that Americans fear Moslims?? We have guns, lots of guns here in US! What if one sunny day every second of us will go out into his street with 870 model in hands and start shooting every stinking islamist? Unlike that openly couldn't-care-less attitude coming from federal cabinets towards flourishing and wellbeing of jihadism all over the country, ordinary Americans certainly got what to oppose to the disease. There is no mercy for desert camels' friends anymore here: either those religion fanatics, "suicide-bombers" and "pedophiles" accept and live here following values and principals generally accepted in modern civilized society or every moslim accompanied by his 'god' he call Allah will be flashed down the toilet! Look at your Allah running like chicken not knowing where to hide from what is coming, as he'll be so terrified that won't just stop pissing himself!

How christian of you?
1Devilsadvocate
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2013 1:22:34 PM
At 2/26/2013 8:56:10 AM, TheAntidoter wrote:
Falconduler?

No falconduler specializes in blacks & jews.
Don't recall him ever talking about islam.
I cannot write in English, because of the treacherous spelling. When I am reading, I only hear it and am unable to remember what the written word looks like."
"Albert Einstein

http://www.twainquotes.com... , http://thewritecorner.wordpress.com... , http://www.onlinecollegecourses.com...
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2013 4:53:37 PM
At 2/26/2013 8:24:42 AM, Pennington wrote:
You should refrain from posting until you properly think about it first.
Tsar of DDO
Heineken
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2013 5:07:38 PM
Relax everyone. He was just quoting Fox News.

(...and who says conservatives can't laugh at themselves?)
Vidi, vici, veni.
(I saw, I conquered, I came.)
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2013 5:13:13 PM

Not a single shot will be fired in the destruction of America. It will be done from within. Muslims will use our own freedoms to defeat us. We will kill each other. Then Islam will just walk in and take over. I can assure you the vast majority of people could not stomach the amount of death it would take to defeat Islam. While on the other hand, death means nothing to the advancement of Islam.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
tkubok
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2013 7:06:17 PM
At 2/26/2013 5:13:13 PM, sadolite wrote:

Not a single shot will be fired in the destruction of America. It will be done from within. Muslims will use our own freedoms to defeat us. We will kill each other. Then Islam will just walk in and take over. I can assure you the vast majority of people could not stomach the amount of death it would take to defeat Islam. While on the other hand, death means nothing to the advancement of Islam.

That, or a muslim will sneak in a nuke. Much good your tons and tons of weapons will do then.
Fatihah
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2013 9:21:58 PM

Response: And yet throughout history, everytime a war was waged on islam, Islam won. So much for your plan.
Heineken
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2013 10:01:02 AM
At 2/26/2013 9:21:58 PM, Fatihah wrote:

Response: And yet throughout history, everytime a war was waged on islam, Islam won. So much for your plan.

You should probably provide some sources on that.
Vidi, vici, veni.
(I saw, I conquered, I came.)
makhdoom5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2013 10:29:08 AM
hahhahhahha.
Russia was bigger power than you.
well we already have seen what you are capable of.
your anger proves that you are retarded. idiot.
we do not need guns. and any thing like that. our enemy will die because of you own fault. the global warming you caused will sink you in the sea water. the geography of earth will change the high ground will remain there.
yet the blood will shed and spill out from both side soon. the world will take bath in the humanly blood.
but who shall prevail.
the Armageddon will held.
no doubt. but who will fight this war. indeed i cant see America untill that, the Europe will fight with us with the fled or remaining American.
and all your other ally.
indeed than the JESUS would be on our side.
makhdoom5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2013 10:33:02 AM
it would be wastage of time to talk with retarded man.
when you see your defeat in discussion you come up with this attitude.
indeed you dont know how much our ALLAH is capable of. you are going to die soon.
look after your own self leave us. we are in the custody of ALLAH. soon this website would be called the cursed website. you would be afraid to come here.
as far as i am here.
makhdoom5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2013 10:45:57 AM
see we are sleeping and dont hurt you. dont make us wake up.
that day would be worse day for you.
we fight with our enemy with the help of ALLAH.
he is all powerful. have cursed life.
Fatihah
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2013 10:53:13 AM
At 2/27/2013 10:01:02 AM, Heineken wrote:

Response: You could simply google the history of the crusades and discover he answer easily yourself.
AlwaysMoreThanYou
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2013 11:40:36 AM

If the Churches of God couldn't destroy Islam, America doesn't have a chance.
'When the Spirit of truth comes, he will guide you into all the truth; for he will not speak on his own authority, but whatever he hears he will speak, and he will declare to you the things that are to come.' - John 16:13
ockcatdaddy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2013 1:40:01 PM
At 2/26/2013 5:13:13 PM, sadolite wrote:

i fear no man i sha'll crush all who oppose me i spare noone no matter if its a kid i will kill him/her if i must to survive charles darwin baby survival of the fittest religions dont matter to me nor does race i sha'll demolish ya'll if i feel i must to survive only the strongest will survive in this life in this game.
-keith-
Polaris
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2013 2:04:49 PM
At 2/27/2013 10:53:13 AM, Fatihah wrote:
At 2/27/2013 10:01:02 AM, Heineken wrote:

Response: You could simply google the history of the crusades and discover he answer easily yourself.

The Christians Crusaders won the first Crusade.