Total Posts:168|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Believers.. Do the work of God!

Dogknox
Posts: 5,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2013 9:21:28 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
John 6:29
Jesus answered them, "This is the work of God, that you believe in him whom he has sent."

All who believe the words of Jesus are proven by what they do! The None believer does NO WORKS they Do Nothing, they refuse to believe the words of "the word"!
The non believer will read John 3:16 "...all who believe in him have eternal life" then they say.. "That's IT I am now saved I officially believe in Jesus!" Then they toss their bible down never to believe another word of God!
The bible tells BELIEVERS you must do Good to be saved!
Jesus tells all who believe in him you must do Good to be saved!

John 5:28
"Do not be amazed at this, for a time is coming when all who are in their graves will hear his voice
29 and come out" those who have done what is good will rise to live, and those who have done what is evil will rise to be condemned.


"Those who have done what is good will rise to live!"
Doing GOOD SAVES it is called "Good Works"!

Right after Jesus said.. "This is the work of God, that you believe in him whom he has sent."
He said... "My flesh is real food!"
Believers are they that believe the words of Jesus, the work of God is to believe the words of Jesus!!

These people are NOT doing the work of God..(below)
52 Then the Jews began to argue sharply among themselves, "How can this man give us his flesh to eat?"

Just before Jesus said.. "This is the work of God, that you believe in him whom he has sent."
He said.. "Those who have done what is good will rise to live!"

BELIEVERS are they that eat the Flesh of Jesus!
BELIEVERS are they that DO GOOD!

Dogknox
muzebreak
Posts: 2,781
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2013 9:46:11 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Define works.
"Every kid starts out as a natural-born scientist, and then we beat it out of them. A few trickle through the system with their wonder and enthusiasm for science intact." - Carl Sagan

This is the response of the defenders of Sparta to the Commander of the Roman Army: "If you are a god, you will not hurt those who have never injured you. If you are a man, advance - you will find men equal to yourself. And women.
Wallstreetatheist
Posts: 7,132
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2013 11:22:44 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Works theology is generally regarded as non-Christian or cultish.
DRUG HARM: http://imgur.com...
Primal Diet. Lifting. Reading. Psychedelics. Cold-Approach Pickup. Music.
Dogknox
Posts: 5,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2013 12:19:00 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/1/2013 9:46:11 PM, muzebreak wrote:
Define works.
Scriptures tell you what "Works" are!! They are "DOING GOOD"!
John 5:28
"Do not be amazed at this, for a time is coming when all who are in their graves will hear his voice
29 and come out" those who have done what is good will rise to live, and those who have done what is evil will rise to be condemned.


Eph 2:10
For we are God"s handiwork, created in Christ Jesus to do good works,

muzebreak "Doing GOOD" MUST be good works because "Doing Good" saves!

muzebreak Jesus is clear.. Works of the heart gets people into heaven! Works of the heart are "Good Works"!
Luke 10:25
On one occasion an expert in the law stood up to test Jesus. "Teacher," he asked, "what must I do to inherit eternal life?"

26 "What is written in the Law?" he replied. "How do you read it?"

27 He answered, ""Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind"; and, "Love your neighbor as yourself.""
28 "You have answered correctly," Jesus replied. "Do this and you will live."


muzebreak "what must YOU do to inherit eternal life?"
Jesus tells you.. HOW to have eternal life.. He said: "All who believe in HIM have eternal life!"

All who believe IN Jesus believe; "love of God and Neighbor will gain a person Eternal life!"
They believe Jesus does not lie.. 28 "You have answered correctly," Jesus replied.

All who believe in Jesus do Good works to be saved!
All who reject Jesus claim they can't do any work, good works included!
All who have FAITH believe the scriptures, they reject the man made teaching of "Faith ALONE saves"! "Love of God and Neighbor will gain a person Eternal life!"

1 John 3:7
Dear children, do not let anyone lead you astray. The one who does what is right is righteous, just as he is righteous.

muzebreak The righteous are saved.. They are RIGHTEOUS because they DO RIGHT! The one who does what is right is righteous

Dogknox
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,449
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2013 12:39:08 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/2/2013 12:36:27 AM, rogue wrote:
God please stop your followers from Bible spamming this site.

God doesnt work like that though ;)

If you want a plague of locusts, maybe flood the world, I hear he might jussst listen
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
medic0506
Posts: 13,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2013 8:34:02 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/2/2013 12:36:27 AM, rogue wrote:
God please stop your followers from Bible spamming this site.

lol...You're surprised to see Bible verses on the religion forum??
muzebreak
Posts: 2,781
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2013 11:21:56 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/2/2013 12:19:00 AM, Dogknox wrote:
At 3/1/2013 9:46:11 PM, muzebreak wrote:
Define works.
Scriptures tell you what "Works" are!! They are "DOING GOOD"!
John 5:28
"Do not be amazed at this, for a time is coming when all who are in their graves will hear his voice
29 and come out" those who have done what is good will rise to live, and those who have done what is evil will rise to be condemned.


Eph 2:10
For we are God"s handiwork, created in Christ Jesus to do good works,

muzebreak "Doing GOOD" MUST be good works because "Doing Good" saves!

muzebreak Jesus is clear.. Works of the heart gets people into heaven! Works of the heart are "Good Works"!
Luke 10:25
On one occasion an expert in the law stood up to test Jesus. "Teacher," he asked, "what must I do to inherit eternal life?"

26 "What is written in the Law?" he replied. "How do you read it?"

27 He answered, ""Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind"; and, "Love your neighbor as yourself.""
28 "You have answered correctly," Jesus replied. "Do this and you will live."


muzebreak "what must YOU do to inherit eternal life?"
Jesus tells you.. HOW to have eternal life.. He said: "All who believe in HIM have eternal life!"

All who believe IN Jesus believe; "love of God and Neighbor will gain a person Eternal life!"
They believe Jesus does not lie.. 28 "You have answered correctly," Jesus replied.

All who believe in Jesus do Good works to be saved!
All who reject Jesus claim they can't do any work, good works included!
All who have FAITH believe the scriptures, they reject the man made teaching of "Faith ALONE saves"! "Love of God and Neighbor will gain a person Eternal life!"

1 John 3:7
Dear children, do not let anyone lead you astray. The one who does what is right is righteous, just as he is righteous.

muzebreak The righteous are saved.. They are RIGHTEOUS because they DO RIGHT! The one who does what is right is righteous


Dogknox

Define good.
"Every kid starts out as a natural-born scientist, and then we beat it out of them. A few trickle through the system with their wonder and enthusiasm for science intact." - Carl Sagan

This is the response of the defenders of Sparta to the Commander of the Roman Army: "If you are a god, you will not hurt those who have never injured you. If you are a man, advance - you will find men equal to yourself. And women.
Dogknox
Posts: 5,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2013 11:57:03 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/2/2013 11:21:56 AM, muzebreak wrote:
At 3/2/2013 12:19:00 AM, Dogknox wrote:
At 3/1/2013 9:46:11 PM, muzebreak wrote:
Define works.
Scriptures tell you what "Works" are!! They are "DOING GOOD"!
John 5:28
"Do not be amazed at this, for a time is coming when all who are in their graves will hear his voice
29 and come out" those who have done what is good will rise to live, and those who have done what is evil will rise to be condemned.


Eph 2:10
For we are God"s handiwork, created in Christ Jesus to do good works,

muzebreak "Doing GOOD" MUST be good works because "Doing Good" saves!

muzebreak Jesus is clear.. Works of the heart gets people into heaven! Works of the heart are "Good Works"!
Luke 10:25
On one occasion an expert in the law stood up to test Jesus. "Teacher," he asked, "what must I do to inherit eternal life?"

26 "What is written in the Law?" he replied. "How do you read it?"

27 He answered, ""Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind"; and, "Love your neighbor as yourself.""
28 "You have answered correctly," Jesus replied. "Do this and you will live."


muzebreak "what must YOU do to inherit eternal life?"
Jesus tells you.. HOW to have eternal life.. He said: "All who believe in HIM have eternal life!"

All who believe IN Jesus believe; "love of God and Neighbor will gain a person Eternal life!"
They believe Jesus does not lie.. 28 "You have answered correctly," Jesus replied.

All who believe in Jesus do Good works to be saved!
All who reject Jesus claim they can't do any work, good works included!
All who have FAITH believe the scriptures, they reject the man made teaching of "Faith ALONE saves"! "Love of God and Neighbor will gain a person Eternal life!"

1 John 3:7
Dear children, do not let anyone lead you astray. The one who does what is right is righteous, just as he is righteous.

muzebreak The righteous are saved.. They are RIGHTEOUS because they DO RIGHT! The one who does what is right is righteous


Dogknox

Define good.
muzebreak First you ask for the definition of "Works"! Works are ACTIONS!
You can't work if you are sitting on your hands!

Good is: the action coming from the heart.. It is called "GIVING of SELF"!
Helping a lady cross the street is letting go of self to help another!
The >GOOD< Samaritan GAVE of his time and his money to help another person! GIVING is not working as in expecting payment.. The man found on the side of road could never repay the Samaritan for his life! GIVING FROM THE HEART is the >>GOOD<< you are expected to do in your works!

NOT >>>>N.O.T. works of the law, works of the law are the actions coming from the mosaic law actions of the hands NOT the heart! CIRCUMCISION is an example! PEPPERED..
muzebreak peppered through out the bible you read.. "Not by WORKS" this is always referring to the "Works of the Mosaic laws!" Look..
muzebreak Don't BOAST about your circumcision because it will NOT save you!!! (below)

Ephesians 2:8
For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith"and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God" 9 not by works, so that no one can boast. 10 For we are God"s handiwork, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do.

11 Therefore, remember that formerly you who are Gentiles by birth and called "uncircumcised" by those who call themselves "the circumcision" (which is done in the body by human hands)" 12 remember that at that time you were separate from Christ, excluded from citizenship in Israel and foreigners to the covenants of the promise, without hope and without God in the world. 13 But now in Christ Jesus you who once were far away have been brought near by the blood of Christ.


The "THEREFORE" at the start of verse #11 puts it all into CONTEXT! THEREFORE you do not need to be circumcised to be saved! You are to do GOOD WORKS!

One more example....
The Sheep and the Goats story from Jesus!
The Sheep are RIGHTEOUS because they "GIVE from the heart"
Matthew 25:37
"Then the righteous will answer him, "Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you something to drink? 38 When did we see you a stranger and invite you in, or needing clothes and clothe you? 39 When did we see you sick or in prison and go to visit you?"


muzebreak NOTE they >>GIVE<< to Jesus, if you >>GIVE<< not expecting reward/payment then that is "Good Works"! This is what sends you to heaven! NOTE this is how the story starts... It a "JUDGEMENT" from God
31 "When the Son of Man comes in his glory, and all the angels with him, he will sit on his glorious throne. 32 All the nations will be gathered before him, and he will separate the people one from another as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats. 33 He will put the sheep on his right and the goats on his left.

34 "Then the King will say to those on his right, "Come, you who are blessed by my Father; take your inheritance, the kingdom prepared for you since the creation of the world. 35 For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat,


muzebreak They enter heaven because they "GIVE", the GIVERS are the RIGHTEOUS only the righteous enter heaven!!
The others enter the lake of fire because they do NOT GIVE!

Dogknox
muzebreak
Posts: 2,781
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2013 12:05:41 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/2/2013 11:57:03 AM, Dogknox wrote:
At 3/2/2013 11:21:56 AM, muzebreak wrote:
At 3/2/2013 12:19:00 AM, Dogknox wrote:
At 3/1/2013 9:46:11 PM, muzebreak wrote:
Define works.
Scriptures tell you what "Works" are!! They are "DOING GOOD"!
John 5:28
"Do not be amazed at this, for a time is coming when all who are in their graves will hear his voice
29 and come out" those who have done what is good will rise to live, and those who have done what is evil will rise to be condemned.


Eph 2:10
For we are God"s handiwork, created in Christ Jesus to do good works,

muzebreak "Doing GOOD" MUST be good works because "Doing Good" saves!

muzebreak Jesus is clear.. Works of the heart gets people into heaven! Works of the heart are "Good Works"!
Luke 10:25
On one occasion an expert in the law stood up to test Jesus. "Teacher," he asked, "what must I do to inherit eternal life?"

26 "What is written in the Law?" he replied. "How do you read it?"

27 He answered, ""Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind"; and, "Love your neighbor as yourself.""
28 "You have answered correctly," Jesus replied. "Do this and you will live."


muzebreak "what must YOU do to inherit eternal life?"
Jesus tells you.. HOW to have eternal life.. He said: "All who believe in HIM have eternal life!"

All who believe IN Jesus believe; "love of God and Neighbor will gain a person Eternal life!"
They believe Jesus does not lie.. 28 "You have answered correctly," Jesus replied.

All who believe in Jesus do Good works to be saved!
All who reject Jesus claim they can't do any work, good works included!
All who have FAITH believe the scriptures, they reject the man made teaching of "Faith ALONE saves"! "Love of God and Neighbor will gain a person Eternal life!"

1 John 3:7
Dear children, do not let anyone lead you astray. The one who does what is right is righteous, just as he is righteous.

muzebreak The righteous are saved.. They are RIGHTEOUS because they DO RIGHT! The one who does what is right is righteous


Dogknox

Define good.
muzebreak First you ask for the definition of "Works"! Works are ACTIONS!
You can't work if you are sitting on your hands!

Good is: the action coming from the heart.. It is called "GIVING of SELF"!
Helping a lady cross the street is letting go of self to help another!
The >GOOD< Samaritan GAVE of his time and his money to help another person! GIVING is not working as in expecting payment.. The man found on the side of road could never repay the Samaritan for his life! GIVING FROM THE HEART is the >>GOOD<< you are expected to do in your works!

NOT >>>>N.O.T. works of the law, works of the law are the actions coming from the mosaic law actions of the hands NOT the heart! CIRCUMCISION is an example! PEPPERED..
muzebreak peppered through out the bible you read.. "Not by WORKS" this is always referring to the "Works of the Mosaic laws!" Look..
muzebreak Don't BOAST about your circumcision because it will NOT save you!!! (below)

Ephesians 2:8
For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith"and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God" 9 not by works, so that no one can boast. 10 For we are God"s handiwork, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do.

11 Therefore, remember that formerly you who are Gentiles by birth and called "uncircumcised" by those who call themselves "the circumcision" (which is done in the body by human hands)" 12 remember that at that time you were separate from Christ, excluded from citizenship in Israel and foreigners to the covenants of the promise, without hope and without God in the world. 13 But now in Christ Jesus you who once were far away have been brought near by the blood of Christ.


The "THEREFORE" at the start of verse #11 puts it all into CONTEXT! THEREFORE you do not need to be circumcised to be saved! You are to do GOOD WORKS!

One more example....
The Sheep and the Goats story from Jesus!
The Sheep are RIGHTEOUS because they "GIVE from the heart"
Matthew 25:37
"Then the righteous will answer him, "Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you something to drink? 38 When did we see you a stranger and invite you in, or needing clothes and clothe you? 39 When did we see you sick or in prison and go to visit you?"


muzebreak NOTE they >>GIVE<< to Jesus, if you >>GIVE<< not expecting reward/payment then that is "Good Works"! This is what sends you to heaven! NOTE this is how the story starts... It a "JUDGEMENT" from God
31 "When the Son of Man comes in his glory, and all the angels with him, he will sit on his glorious throne. 32 All the nations will be gathered before him, and he will separate the people one from another as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats. 33 He will put the sheep on his right and the goats on his left.

34 "Then the King will say to those on his right, "Come, you who are blessed by my Father; take your inheritance, the kingdom prepared for you since the creation of the world. 35 For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat,


muzebreak They enter heaven because they "GIVE", the GIVERS are the RIGHTEOUS only the righteous enter heaven!!
The others enter the lake of fire because they do NOT GIVE!

Dogknox

By the definitions you have given me, non believers regularly commits works. Contrary to what you have stated.
"Every kid starts out as a natural-born scientist, and then we beat it out of them. A few trickle through the system with their wonder and enthusiasm for science intact." - Carl Sagan

This is the response of the defenders of Sparta to the Commander of the Roman Army: "If you are a god, you will not hurt those who have never injured you. If you are a man, advance - you will find men equal to yourself. And women.
Dogknox
Posts: 5,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2013 1:49:34 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
muzebreak you said..
By the definitions you have given me, non believers regularly commits works. Contrary to what you have stated.

I reply: "YES" non believers regularly do >GOOD< works.
Non believers are all capable of LOVE and acts of LOVE!
muzebreak God made ALL men in his image.. Only men can love because only man is made in the image of God!
Dogs, cats, donkeys, snails, slugs etc can't LOVE!

Do you see it????? God is LOVE!
1 John 4:8
Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love.

Dogs, cats, donkeys, snails, slugs etc can't GIVE from their heart for another!
Dogs, cats, donkeys, snails, slugs etc can't do GOOD WORKS!

All men can "GIVE from their heart for another person"! Just as the Good Samaritan did! Samaritans are considered as "Heathen men with little or no faith"!

Priest and the Levite passed by, they are men of great faith.. they had ZERO LOVE, they did not GIVE from their heart to the man on the side of the road!

Luke 10:25
On one occasion an expert in the law stood up to test Jesus. "Teacher," he asked, "what must I do to inherit eternal life?"

muzebreak You MUST LOVE to have eternal LIFE! You MUST have GOOD WORKS to have eternal life as the Good Samaritan did!
It is your ACTIONS that save... IF you believe in Jesus you will LOVE others to be saved!

muzebreak THE WORDS OF JESUS... Believers believe them..
John 5:28
"Do not be amazed at this, for a time is coming when all who are in their graves will hear his voice 29 and come out"those who have done what is good will rise to live, and those who have done what is evil will rise to be condemned.

Those who have done what is evil will rise to be condemned. As the Levite and the Priest!

Dogknox
muzebreak
Posts: 2,781
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2013 2:30:12 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/2/2013 1:49:34 PM, Dogknox wrote:
muzebreak you said..
By the definitions you have given me, non believers regularly commits works. Contrary to what you have stated.

I reply: "YES" non believers regularly do >GOOD< works.
Non believers are all capable of LOVE and acts of LOVE!
muzebreak God made ALL men in his image.. Only men can love because only man is made in the image of God!
Dogs, cats, donkeys, snails, slugs etc can't LOVE!

Do you see it????? God is LOVE!
1 John 4:8
Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love.

Dogs, cats, donkeys, snails, slugs etc can't GIVE from their heart for another!
Dogs, cats, donkeys, snails, slugs etc can't do GOOD WORKS!

All men can "GIVE from their heart for another person"! Just as the Good Samaritan did! Samaritans are considered as "Heathen men with little or no faith"!

Priest and the Levite passed by, they are men of great faith.. they had ZERO LOVE, they did not GIVE from their heart to the man on the side of the road!

Luke 10:25
On one occasion an expert in the law stood up to test Jesus. "Teacher," he asked, "what must I do to inherit eternal life?"

muzebreak You MUST LOVE to have eternal LIFE! You MUST have GOOD WORKS to have eternal life as the Good Samaritan did!
It is your ACTIONS that save... IF you believe in Jesus you will LOVE others to be saved!

muzebreak THE WORDS OF JESUS... Believers believe them..
John 5:28
"Do not be amazed at this, for a time is coming when all who are in their graves will hear his voice 29 and come out"those who have done what is good will rise to live, and those who have done what is evil will rise to be condemned.

Those who have done what is evil will rise to be condemned. As the Levite and the Priest!

Dogknox

At 3/1/2013 9:21:28 PM, Dogknox wrote:

All who believe the words of Jesus are proven by what they do! The None believer does NO WORKS they Do Nothing, they refuse to believe the words of "the word"!

So, you're contradicting yourself now.
"Every kid starts out as a natural-born scientist, and then we beat it out of them. A few trickle through the system with their wonder and enthusiasm for science intact." - Carl Sagan

This is the response of the defenders of Sparta to the Commander of the Roman Army: "If you are a god, you will not hurt those who have never injured you. If you are a man, advance - you will find men equal to yourself. And women.
THEVIRUS
Posts: 1,321
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2013 4:11:32 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Define good.
muzebreak First you ask for the definition of "Works"! Works are ACTIONS!
You can't work if you are sitting on your hands!

Good is: the action coming from the heart.. It is called "GIVING of SELF"!

My heart says god can go fuk himself. He doesn't really do much anyways to help the universe

I am a very good person now!
"So you want me to go to the judge with 'unit, corps, God, country'?" - A Few Good Men

"And the hits just keep on comin'." -A Few Good Men
THEVIRUS
Posts: 1,321
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2013 4:27:37 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Funny, isn't it?
"So you want me to go to the judge with 'unit, corps, God, country'?" - A Few Good Men

"And the hits just keep on comin'." -A Few Good Men
Dogknox
Posts: 5,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2013 1:03:39 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/2/2013 2:30:12 PM, muzebreak wrote:
At 3/2/2013 1:49:34 PM, Dogknox wrote:
muzebreak you said..
By the definitions you have given me, non believers regularly commits works. Contrary to what you have stated.

I reply: "YES" non believers regularly do >GOOD< works.
Non believers are all capable of LOVE and acts of LOVE!
muzebreak God made ALL men in his image.. Only men can love because only man is made in the image of God!
Dogs, cats, donkeys, snails, slugs etc can't LOVE!

Do you see it????? God is LOVE!
1 John 4:8
Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love.

Dogs, cats, donkeys, snails, slugs etc can't GIVE from their heart for another!
Dogs, cats, donkeys, snails, slugs etc can't do GOOD WORKS!

All men can "GIVE from their heart for another person"! Just as the Good Samaritan did! Samaritans are considered as "Heathen men with little or no faith"!

Priest and the Levite passed by, they are men of great faith.. they had ZERO LOVE, they did not GIVE from their heart to the man on the side of the road!

Luke 10:25
On one occasion an expert in the law stood up to test Jesus. "Teacher," he asked, "what must I do to inherit eternal life?"

muzebreak You MUST LOVE to have eternal LIFE! You MUST have GOOD WORKS to have eternal life as the Good Samaritan did!
It is your ACTIONS that save... IF you believe in Jesus you will LOVE others to be saved!

muzebreak THE WORDS OF JESUS... Believers believe them..
John 5:28
"Do not be amazed at this, for a time is coming when all who are in their graves will hear his voice 29 and come out"those who have done what is good will rise to live, and those who have done what is evil will rise to be condemned.

Those who have done what is evil will rise to be condemned. As the Levite and the Priest!

Dogknox



At 3/1/2013 9:21:28 PM, Dogknox wrote:

All who believe the words of Jesus are proven by what they do! The None believer does NO WORKS they Do Nothing, they refuse to believe the words of "the word"!


So, you're contradicting yourself now.

I reply: ???? NOooooo I do not contradict my self!

muzebreak Believes believe the words of Jesus!
Jesus said.. "You MUST LOVE!"

Jesus said.. "Those who do GOOD works go to heaven!"
John 5:28
"Do not be amazed at this, for a time is coming when all who are in their graves will hear his voice
29 and come out" those who have done what is good will rise to live.."


DID YOU SEE IT?? Those who have done what is good will rise to live!!
muzebreak If you believe in Jesus you will believe "DOING GOOD Works will save you!"

IF..
muzebreak if you believed in Jesus you would believe "DOING RIGHT makes you righteous!"

1 John 3:7
Dear children, do not let anyone lead you astray. The one who does what is right is righteous, just as he is righteous.

muzebreak The one who does what is right is righteous!

DOING RIGHT>> Saves!

The RIGHTEOUS go to heaven; Abraham was RIGHTEOUS, the Sheep in the end times judgement, are RIGHTEOUS they also go to heaven!
The one who does what is right is righteous!

muzebreak If you believe in Jesus you must believe; DOING RIGHT SAVES!

muzebreak If you were a believer you would believe: "You MUST LOVE to gain eternal life"!

I do NOT Contradict myself, I am CHRISTIAN, I believe in Jesus, I believe the words of "The WORD"!!!

Dogknox
THEVIRUS
Posts: 1,321
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2013 1:12:10 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
I think you left out these verses. >
"So you want me to go to the judge with 'unit, corps, God, country'?" - A Few Good Men

"And the hits just keep on comin'." -A Few Good Men
Suqua
Posts: 433
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2013 1:12:43 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/1/2013 9:21:28 PM, Dogknox wrote:
John 6:29
Jesus answered them, "This is the work of God, that you believe in him whom he has sent."

All who believe the words of Jesus are proven by what they do! The None believer does NO WORKS they Do Nothing, they refuse to believe the words of "the word"!
The non believer will read John 3:16 "...all who believe in him have eternal life" then they say.. "That's IT I am now saved I officially believe in Jesus!" Then they toss their bible down never to believe another word of God!
The bible tells BELIEVERS you must do Good to be saved!
Jesus tells all who believe in him you must do Good to be saved!

John 5:28
"Do not be amazed at this, for a time is coming when all who are in their graves will hear his voice
29 and come out" those who have done what is good will rise to live, and those who have done what is evil will rise to be condemned.


"Those who have done what is good will rise to live!"
Doing GOOD SAVES it is called "Good Works"!

Right after Jesus said.. "This is the work of God, that you believe in him whom he has sent."
He said... "My flesh is real food!"
Believers are they that believe the words of Jesus, the work of God is to believe the words of Jesus!!

These people are NOT doing the work of God..(below)
52 Then the Jews began to argue sharply among themselves, "How can this man give us his flesh to eat?"

Just before Jesus said.. "This is the work of God, that you believe in him whom he has sent."
He said.. "Those who have done what is good will rise to live!"

BELIEVERS are they that eat the Flesh of Jesus!
BELIEVERS are they that DO GOOD!

Dogknox

Define believers? And where do you see them? And how do you know them?
Suqua
Posts: 433
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2013 1:14:30 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/1/2013 9:21:28 PM, Dogknox wrote:
John 6:29
Jesus answered them, "This is the work of God, that you believe in him whom he has sent."

All who believe the words of Jesus are proven by what they do! The None believer does NO WORKS they Do Nothing, they refuse to believe the words of "the word"!
The non believer will read John 3:16 "...all who believe in him have eternal life" then they say.. "That's IT I am now saved I officially believe in Jesus!" Then they toss their bible down never to believe another word of God!
The bible tells BELIEVERS you must do Good to be saved!
Jesus tells all who believe in him you must do Good to be saved!

John 5:28
"Do not be amazed at this, for a time is coming when all who are in their graves will hear his voice
29 and come out" those who have done what is good will rise to live, and those who have done what is evil will rise to be condemned.


"Those who have done what is good will rise to live!"
Doing GOOD SAVES it is called "Good Works"!

Right after Jesus said.. "This is the work of God, that you believe in him whom he has sent."
He said... "My flesh is real food!"
Believers are they that believe the words of Jesus, the work of God is to believe the words of Jesus!!

These people are NOT doing the work of God..(below)
52 Then the Jews began to argue sharply among themselves, "How can this man give us his flesh to eat?"

Just before Jesus said.. "This is the work of God, that you believe in him whom he has sent."
He said.. "Those who have done what is good will rise to live!"

BELIEVERS are they that eat the Flesh of Jesus!
BELIEVERS are they that DO GOOD!

Dogknox

Is a Protestant, a believer?
Dogknox
Posts: 5,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2013 1:55:42 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
Suqua You ask.. Define believers? And where do you see them? And how do you know them?

Scriptures tell you who believes are!!
All who BELIEVE in Jesus are believers!
16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

The protestant will read John 3:16 then toss his bible down and proclaim; "That's it I am now saved, I believe in Jesus"!
They forget to be a BELIEVER you must believe the words of Jesus >>"The WORD"!

Jesus said.. "I am with you ALWAYS to the very end of the world"! Christians have always believed these words of Jesus! They KNOW Jesus formed his one holy Catholic >CHRISTIAN< Church and he did not leave! He is still with his BODY to this day!
Suqua Jesus does NOT need any help in restoring his bride back to him.. He never left his Holy Catholic Bride!
Believers believe.."I am with you ALWAYS to the very end of the world"!
Protestants MUST reject.. "I am with you ALWAYS to the very end of the world"! Or they would not have their protest, now would they?!

Suqua You asked define "Protestant"!?
Protestant... "PROTESTER"!
In PROTEST against the ONLY Church Jesus is always with!
In PROTEST against the Holy BLAMELESS Church!
27 and to present her to himself as a radiant church, without stain or wrinkle or any other blemish, but holy and blameless.

In PROTEST against the ONE Church Jesus died for and the one Church he LOVES!
25 Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her

The Protestant MUST believe; Satan somehow overpowered Jesus and Satan TOOK Jesus body from Jesus!
The Protestant MUST reject the scriptures to think Jesus needs help in restoring his body back to him!

Suqua All who reject the scriptures reject Jesus!
John 12:48 There is a judge for the one who rejects me and does not accept my words; the very words I have spoken will condemn them at the last day.

Jesus said.. "You must eat my flesh to have eternal life!"

These people reject Jesus.. 52 Then the Jews began to argue sharply among themselves, "How can this man give us his flesh to eat?"

These people reject Jesus.. 60 On hearing it, many of his disciples said, "This is a hard teaching. Who can accept it?"

These people accept the teaching.. "You must eat my flesh to have eternal life!"
67 "You do not want to leave too, do you?" Jesus asked the Twelve.
68 Simon Peter answered him, "Lord, to whom shall we go? You have the words of eternal life.
69 We have come to believe and to know that you are the Holy One of God."


From Peter' statement; The Apostles are Catholic's they are CHRISTIAN..(except Judas)!
Suqua Look what Jesus says next..
70 Then Jesus replied, "Have I not chosen you, the Twelve? Yet one of you is a devil!"
71 (He meant Judas, the son of Simon Iscariot, who, though one of the Twelve, was later to betray him.)


Clearly Judas also rejects Jesus, he also does Not believe the words of Jesus!
Your QUESTION.. Define believers? And where do you see them? And how do you know them?

Judas was NOT a believer he rejected the words of Jesus!
The Apostles are believers they believe "The flesh of Jesus is real food"! Catholic' are Believers because they believe as the Apostles.. Believers believe, ALL the words of Jesus! Protestants MUST REJECT the words of Jesus or they would be Catholic's!

Dogknox
Suqua
Posts: 433
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2013 2:03:30 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
I never asked to define Protestant. But thanks for your words.

DOGKNOX YOU SAY
Protestants are NOT believers! Is that what you are saying? Are just catholics believers?
Suqua
Posts: 433
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2013 2:22:01 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/4/2013 2:03:30 AM, Suqua wrote:
I never asked to define Protestant. But thanks for your words.

DOGKNOX YOU SAY
Protestants are NOT believers! Is that what you are saying? Are just catholics believers?

3 letters in yes, 2 in no. Doesn't take that long, does it?
Dogknox
Posts: 5,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2013 2:34:41 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/4/2013 2:03:30 AM, Suqua wrote:
I never asked to define Protestant. But thanks for your words.

DOGKNOX YOU SAY
Protestants are NOT believers! Is that what you are saying? Are just catholics believers?

I am saying; CHRISTIANS are believers!
Catholic' are CHRISTIAN!
CHRISTIAN: Christ Follower! Christians believe the words of the WORD!

Catholic's believe; "Jesus is ALWAYS with the Catholic Church" Jesus started with the Catholic Church!
Jesus said: "I am with you ALWAYS to the very end of the World"!
Suqua Did Jesus lie?! Did Jesus leave the Catholic Church??!!

Because Jesus did not form any PROTESTANT Churches, he can't be with any!!
Suqua Protestants >>BELIEVE<< Jesus is NOT with the Catholic Church, knowing full well; Jesus never started with their churches, so he can't "ALWAYS have been" with the Protestant!!!

Suqua Jesus CAN'T be with any protestant churches!

20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world.

Protestants believe opposite to what Catholic' believe>>> LOGIC..
Suqua logic says one must be wrong Catholic or Protestant! Logic says one must reject the words of Jesus! Logic says; One must not be a believer!

Catholic Believe the Holy Catholic Church is BLAMELESS!
Catholic' are CHRISTIAN, Christians are Believers!
27 and to present her to himself as a radiant church, without stain or wrinkle or any other blemish, but holy and blameless.

Suqua You reject the words of Jesus.. You are NOT Catholic you are protestant!
Protestant: is a Protester!
Suqua you BLAME the Catholic Church, you say she is NOT holy, to do so you MUST reject the words of Jesus!
All who REJECT the words of Jesus are NOT believers!

No protestant can believe the words of Jesus or they would be Catholic!
All protestant know Jesus did not form their churches all of the protestant churches are formed by men... A woman in your case!
Men and women or reject the scriptures to be in PROTEST!

Dogknox
Suqua
Posts: 433
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2013 2:40:13 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/4/2013 2:34:41 AM, Dogknox wrote:
At 3/4/2013 2:03:30 AM, Suqua wrote:
I never asked to define Protestant. But thanks for your words.

DOGKNOX YOU SAY
Protestants are NOT believers! Is that what you are saying? Are just catholics believers?

I am saying; CHRISTIANS are believers!
Catholic' are CHRISTIAN!
CHRISTIAN: Christ Follower! Christians believe the words of the WORD!

Catholic's believe; "Jesus is ALWAYS with the Catholic Church" Jesus started with the Catholic Church!
Jesus said: "I am with you ALWAYS to the very end of the World"!
Suqua Did Jesus lie?! Did Jesus leave the Catholic Church??!!

Because Jesus did not form any PROTESTANT Churches, he can't be with any!!
Suqua Protestants >>BELIEVE<< Jesus is NOT with the Catholic Church, knowing full well; Jesus never started with their churches, so he can't "ALWAYS have been" with the Protestant!!!

Suqua Jesus CAN'T be with any protestant churches!

20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world.

Protestants believe opposite to what Catholic' believe>>> LOGIC..
Suqua logic says one must be wrong Catholic or Protestant! Logic says one must reject the words of Jesus! Logic says; One must not be a believer!

Catholic Believe the Holy Catholic Church is BLAMELESS!
Catholic' are CHRISTIAN, Christians are Believers!
27 and to present her to himself as a radiant church, without stain or wrinkle or any other blemish, but holy and blameless.

Suqua You reject the words of Jesus.. You are NOT Catholic you are protestant!
Protestant: is a Protester!
Suqua you BLAME the Catholic Church, you say she is NOT holy, to do so you MUST reject the words of Jesus!
All who REJECT the words of Jesus are NOT believers!

No protestant can believe the words of Jesus or they would be Catholic!
All protestant know Jesus did not form their churches all of the protestant churches are formed by men... A woman in your case!
Men and women or reject the scriptures to be in PROTEST!

So, when you say Christian, you mean Catholic, yes?
Dogknox
Posts: 5,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2013 2:56:17 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
Suqua You ask So, when you say Christian, you mean Catholic, yes?

I reply: OF COURSE!! (no I mean Hindu) What do you think I would reply?!

Christians are BELIEVERS.. They believe the words of "The WORD"!

Suqua Jews are NOT BELIEVERS they are NOT Christian!
52 Then the Jews began to argue sharply among themselves, "How can this man give us his flesh to eat?"

You also reject the same as the Jews! Catholic's are BELIEVERS we are not Jews we are CHRISTIAN we believe Jesus can give us his flesh to eat!
Ignatius of Antioch is CATHOLIC he is NOT Jew or Protestant or Seventh Day Adventist!
Ignatius of Antioch is a BELIEVER!
He said..
"I have no taste for corruptible food nor for the pleasures of this life. I desire the bread of God, which is the flesh of Jesus Christ, who was of the seed of David; and for drink I desire his blood, which is love incorruptible" (Letter to the Romans 7:3 [A.D. 110]).

Irenaeus is a BELIEVER
He said..
"If the Lord were from other than the Father, how could he rightly take bread, which is of the same creation as our own, and confess it to be his body and affirm that the mixture in the cup is his blood?" (Against Heresies 4:33"32 [A.D. 189]).

Irenaeus is NOT a Seventh Day Adventist.. He would call you "HERETIC"!
THEVIRUS
Posts: 1,321
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2013 4:37:40 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/4/2013 1:12:10 AM, THEVIRUS wrote:
I think you left out these verses. >



Still struggling to battle these verses from your own god and your own god's bible?

Try admitting defeat.

Or do you actually have multiple wives and a set of slaves at your house, just as god told you to?
"So you want me to go to the judge with 'unit, corps, God, country'?" - A Few Good Men

"And the hits just keep on comin'." -A Few Good Men
Dogknox
Posts: 5,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2013 4:25:27 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/4/2013 4:37:40 AM, THEVIRUS wrote:
At 3/4/2013 1:12:10 AM, THEVIRUS wrote:
I think you left out these verses. >



Still struggling to battle these verses from your own god and your own god's bible?

Try admitting defeat.

Or do you actually have multiple wives and a set of slaves at your house, just as god told you to?

???????
Christians believe the scriptures, atheists do not!
Paradox_7
Posts: 1,870
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2013 8:27:47 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/4/2013 4:37:40 AM, THEVIRUS wrote:
At 3/4/2013 1:12:10 AM, THEVIRUS wrote:
I think you left out these verses. >



Still struggling to battle these verses from your own god and your own god's bible?

Try admitting defeat.

Or do you actually have multiple wives and a set of slaves at your house, just as god told you to?


Its so funny when atheist try to use the bible..

Do you have any idea what the Old and New covenants are?

Also, did you know that no where in the bible is polygamy glorified, or condoned? And, every person in the bible who had mutliple wives has sh*t list full of problems in the books they're mentioned in?

Seriously, stick to talking about evolution or something.
: At 10/23/2012 8:06:03 PM, tvellalott wrote:
: Don't be. The Catholic Church is ran by Darth Sidius for fvck sake. As far as I'm concerned, you're a bona fide member of the Sith.
Dogknox
Posts: 5,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2013 12:34:13 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
THEVIRUS You still BELIEVE!!!
You BELIEVE there is no God... You have faith there is no God!
You can't prove there is no God!

Dogknox