Jump to topic:

Bigotry in 2013 :)

devient.genie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/3/2013 12:52:40 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
The ability to create billions and billions of galaxies, each with hundreds of millions of planets in each galaxy, responsible for the sub atomic world of particles, and best he can do is one book from thousands of years ago?

Why is it OK to criticize the aryan nation or mythology, but Not christianity?

If the aryan nation cannot deny equal human rights to a black person just because they justify the bigotry thru scripture, why can the christian nation deny equal human rights to a gay person when they justify their bigotry thru scripture?
DevientGenie 3:45--Religion is a crime against human intelligence. The Genie is a Vigilante against such criminal activity :)
Dogknox
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/3/2013 12:58:12 AM
At 3/3/2013 12:52:40 AM, devient.genie wrote:
The ability to create billions and billions of galaxies, each with hundreds of millions of planets in each galaxy, responsible for the sub atomic world of particles, and best he can do is one book from thousands of years ago?

If the aryan nation cannot deny equal human rights to a black person just because they justify the bigotry thru scripture, why can the christian nation deny equal human rights to a gay person when they justify their bigotry thru scripture?
Good to meet you.. Welcome!
What you forget is "Bigots go to hell"! They do not love!

The way into heaven is by LOVE!
Love God and Neighbor.. this is scriptural!
I do not make this up I am Christian.. I believe the scriptures, if you would believe the words of GOD over the BIGOTS you too would be saved! God judges each person by what he finds on their heart!

The Government is NOT God but they also are fed up with BIGOTS! Jail is the next best thing for the Bigot!

Dogknox
devient.genie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/3/2013 1:18:19 AM
Do you think you are christian because you know more than the billions of muslims, mormons, and hindus, or because of where you were born?

What method did you use to determine that christianity was the best explanation for everything?

The reason for everything does Not support polygamy, the mormons are delusional, right? Praying towards mecca is pointless, right?

Yet, claiming the reason for everything had a human sacrifice and resurrection, that is Not delusional :)

Boy, oh boy, youre lucky to know everything.

Intellectual Advocates claim the reason for everything is undetermined and undefined.

christianity advocates claim that the reason for everything made an appearance in the middle east thousands of years ago for some walking on water, and bread and fish tricks :)

I'm pretty sure we should keep looking for answers to the universe and life.

giving up the search for answers by saying "god did it", is just the type of lazy answer that we hope our scientists Never embrace.

Where would hospital advances and cures be today if everyone was a lame quitter who said "god did it" and never looked for answers?
DevientGenie 3:45--Religion is a crime against human intelligence. The Genie is a Vigilante against such criminal activity :)
Pennington
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/3/2013 1:46:55 AM
The ability to create billions and billions of galaxies, each with hundreds of millions of planets in each galaxy, responsible for the sub atomic world of particles, and best he can do is one book from thousands of years ago?:
Your comment makes no sense. He just didn't create a book by your own admission but billions of galaxies, millions of planets, life itself and yes a book also.

Why is it OK to criticize the aryan nation or mythology, but Not christianity?:
It is ok to criticize any theology.

If the aryan nation cannot deny equal human rights to a black person just because they justify the bigotry thru scripture, why can the christian nation deny equal human rights to a gay person when they justify their bigotry thru scripture?:
Seems that scripture is not the only thing holding gay rights back.
DDO Debate Champion Forum
http://www.debate.org...
phantom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/3/2013 7:10:56 AM
At 3/3/2013 12:58:12 AM, Dogknox wrote:

What if you love bigotry?

I do not make this up I am Christian.. I believe the scriptures, if you would believe the words of GOD over the BIGOTS you too would be saved! God judges each person by what he finds on their heart!

The Government is NOT God but they also are fed up with BIGOTS! Jail is the next best thing for the Bigot!

Dogknox
"Music is a zen-like ecstatic state where you become the new man of the future, the Nietzschean merger of Apollo and Dionysus." Ray Manzarek (The Doors)
muzebreak
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/3/2013 7:13:58 AM
At 3/3/2013 7:10:56 AM, phantom wrote:
At 3/3/2013 12:58:12 AM, Dogknox wrote:

What if you love bigotry?

Doesn't everyone?

Dogknox
"Every kid starts out as a natural-born scientist, and then we beat it out of them. A few trickle through the system with their wonder and enthusiasm for science intact." - Carl Sagan

This is the response of the defenders of Sparta to the Commander of the Roman Army: "If you are a god, you will not hurt those who have never injured you. If you are a man, advance - you will find men equal to yourself. And women.
muzebreak
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/3/2013 9:05:07 AM
At 3/3/2013 9:01:07 AM, Dogknox wrote:
I think ALL Bigoted, Biased, Narrow-minded, Chauvinistic, Racist, Maniac, Hatemongers should be SHOT!!

Wow, you are such a bigot.
"Every kid starts out as a natural-born scientist, and then we beat it out of them. A few trickle through the system with their wonder and enthusiasm for science intact." - Carl Sagan

This is the response of the defenders of Sparta to the Commander of the Roman Army: "If you are a god, you will not hurt those who have never injured you. If you are a man, advance - you will find men equal to yourself. And women.
Rational_Thinker9119
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/3/2013 9:24:06 AM
I think ALL Bigoted, Biased, Narrow-minded, Chauvinistic, Racist, Maniac, Hatemongers should be SHOT!!

So you're a bigot, against bigots?
AlwaysMoreThanYou
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/3/2013 9:33:47 AM

Guys, he's joking.
'When the Spirit of truth comes, he will guide you into all the truth; for he will not speak on his own authority, but whatever he hears he will speak, and he will declare to you the things that are to come.' - John 16:13
muzebreak
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/3/2013 9:34:49 AM
At 3/3/2013 9:33:47 AM, AlwaysMoreThanYou wrote:

Guys, he's joking.

You would defend him, you dirty knoxian!

AlwaysMoreThanYou
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/3/2013 9:38:31 AM
At 3/3/2013 9:34:49 AM, muzebreak wrote:

Guys, he's joking.

How dare you persecute me for my religion, you infidel.
'When the Spirit of truth comes, he will guide you into all the truth; for he will not speak on his own authority, but whatever he hears he will speak, and he will declare to you the things that are to come.' - John 16:13
muzebreak
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/3/2013 9:40:10 AM
At 3/3/2013 9:38:31 AM, AlwaysMoreThanYou wrote:

Guys, he's joking.

How dare you persecute me for persecuting you for your religion, knoxian!

AlwaysMoreThanYou
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/3/2013 10:07:55 AM
At 3/3/2013 9:40:10 AM, muzebreak wrote:

Guys, he's joking.

It's fine to persecute infidels. Just not fidels.
muzebreak
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/3/2013 10:16:46 AM
At 3/3/2013 10:07:55 AM, AlwaysMoreThanYou wrote:
At 3/3/2013 9:40:10 AM, muzebreak wrote:

Guys, he's joking.

It's fine to persecute infidels. Just not fidels.

Fidel isn't a real word.

AlwaysMoreThanYou
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/3/2013 10:37:01 AM
At 3/3/2013 10:16:46 AM, muzebreak wrote:
Fidel isn't a real word.

http://allthingsd.com...
muzebreak
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/3/2013 10:42:16 AM
At 3/3/2013 10:37:01 AM, AlwaysMoreThanYou wrote:
At 3/3/2013 10:16:46 AM, muzebreak wrote:
Fidel isn't a real word.

http://allthingsd.com...

Correct. I did not say it, I typed it.