Total Posts:110|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

The Atheist Experience

Nur-Ab-Sal
Posts: 1,637
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2013 8:14:32 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
lol @ their bit on the ontological argument.
Genesis I. And God created man to his own image: to the image of God he created him: male and female he created them.
dylancatlow
Posts: 12,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2013 8:21:03 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/7/2013 8:14:32 PM, Nur-Ab-Sal wrote:
lol @ their bit on the ontological argument.



This must be their first episode or something. I've watched hundreds of their episodes, and I've never seen them do that. How about you don't cherry-pick? They crush your illogical mystic belief :)
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2013 8:22:06 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/7/2013 8:21:03 PM, dylancatlow wrote:
At 3/7/2013 8:14:32 PM, Nur-Ab-Sal wrote:
lol @ their bit on the ontological argument.



This must be their first episode or something. I've watched hundreds of their episodes, and I've never seen them do that. How about you don't cherry-pick? They crush your illogical mystic belief :)

I'm sure they do dylan, I'm sure they do.

*pats head*
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Nur-Ab-Sal
Posts: 1,637
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2013 8:23:20 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/7/2013 8:21:03 PM, dylancatlow wrote:
At 3/7/2013 8:14:32 PM, Nur-Ab-Sal wrote:
lol @ their bit on the ontological argument.



This must be their first episode or something. I've watched hundreds of their episodes, and I've never seen them do that. How about you don't cherry-pick? They crush your illogical mystic belief :)

I'm sure they crush it every day, dylan.

I'd prefer Quentin Smith to these guys any day of the week.
Genesis I. And God created man to his own image: to the image of God he created him: male and female he created them.
dylancatlow
Posts: 12,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2013 8:24:04 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/7/2013 8:22:06 PM, OberHerr wrote:
At 3/7/2013 8:21:03 PM, dylancatlow wrote:
At 3/7/2013 8:14:32 PM, Nur-Ab-Sal wrote:
lol @ their bit on the ontological argument.



This must be their first episode or something. I've watched hundreds of their episodes, and I've never seen them do that. How about you don't cherry-pick? They crush your illogical mystic belief :)

I'm sure they do dylan, I'm sure they do.

*pats head*

I'm sure your belief isn't complete and utter bullsh1t and you haven't wasted your life on a false belief made up by old men in the desert to comfort the fact that they were completely ignorant of the processes that took place around them and your religion isn't just one of many others all of which claim the same proof as your religion but you claim yours is the true religion but so do they, I'm sure it's not.

*pats head*
Nur-Ab-Sal
Posts: 1,637
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2013 8:24:14 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/7/2013 8:22:06 PM, OberHerr wrote:
At 3/7/2013 8:21:03 PM, dylancatlow wrote:
At 3/7/2013 8:14:32 PM, Nur-Ab-Sal wrote:
lol @ their bit on the ontological argument.



This must be their first episode or something. I've watched hundreds of their episodes, and I've never seen them do that. How about you don't cherry-pick? They crush your illogical mystic belief :)

I'm sure they do dylan, I'm sure they do.

*pats head*

Thanks for being condescending so I don't have to. It makes me feel bad.
Genesis I. And God created man to his own image: to the image of God he created him: male and female he created them.
Nur-Ab-Sal
Posts: 1,637
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2013 8:25:51 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/7/2013 8:24:04 PM, dylancatlow wrote:
At 3/7/2013 8:22:06 PM, OberHerr wrote:
At 3/7/2013 8:21:03 PM, dylancatlow wrote:
At 3/7/2013 8:14:32 PM, Nur-Ab-Sal wrote:
lol @ their bit on the ontological argument.



This must be their first episode or something. I've watched hundreds of their episodes, and I've never seen them do that. How about you don't cherry-pick? They crush your illogical mystic belief :)

I'm sure they do dylan, I'm sure they do.

*pats head*

I'm sure your belief isn't complete and utter bullsh1t and you haven't wasted your life on a false belief made up by old men in the desert to comfort the fact that they were completely ignorant of the processes that took place around them and your religion isn't just one of many others all of which claim the same proof as your religion but you claim yours is the true religion but so do they, I'm sure it's not.

*pats head*

Every day, you sound more and more like izbo10 and Composer. It's beginning to disturb me.
Genesis I. And God created man to his own image: to the image of God he created him: male and female he created them.
dylancatlow
Posts: 12,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2013 8:26:00 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/7/2013 8:23:20 PM, Nur-Ab-Sal wrote:
At 3/7/2013 8:21:03 PM, dylancatlow wrote:
At 3/7/2013 8:14:32 PM, Nur-Ab-Sal wrote:
lol @ their bit on the ontological argument.



This must be their first episode or something. I've watched hundreds of their episodes, and I've never seen them do that. How about you don't cherry-pick? They crush your illogical mystic belief :)

I'm sure they crush it every day, dylan.

I'd prefer Quentin Smith to these guys any day of the week.

William Lane Craig denied to have a debate with Matt dillahunty. He is scared. Matt is amazing.
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2013 8:26:10 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/7/2013 8:24:04 PM, dylancatlow wrote:
At 3/7/2013 8:22:06 PM, OberHerr wrote:
At 3/7/2013 8:21:03 PM, dylancatlow wrote:
At 3/7/2013 8:14:32 PM, Nur-Ab-Sal wrote:
lol @ their bit on the ontological argument.



This must be their first episode or something. I've watched hundreds of their episodes, and I've never seen them do that. How about you don't cherry-pick? They crush your illogical mystic belief :)

I'm sure they do dylan, I'm sure they do.

*pats head*

I'm sure your belief isn't complete and utter bullsh1t and you haven't wasted your life on a false belief made up by old men in the desert to comfort the fact that they were completely ignorant of the processes that took place around them and your religion isn't just one of many others all of which claim the same proof as your religion but you claim yours is the true religion but so do they, I'm sure it's not.

*pats head*

Whatever makes you feel better about being a jerk dylan.

*pats head*
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2013 8:27:08 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Personally, I prefer that one fat bearded guy that swears a lot, at least he's mildly entertaining while being intolerant.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
bossyburrito
Posts: 14,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2013 8:29:13 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
dylancatlow
Posts: 12,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2013 8:29:20 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/7/2013 8:27:08 PM, OberHerr wrote:
Personally, I prefer that one fat bearded guy that swears a lot, at least he's mildly entertaining while being intolerant.

Religions don't get to be exempt from being insulted.
dylancatlow
Posts: 12,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2013 8:34:33 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/7/2013 8:25:51 PM, Nur-Ab-Sal wrote:
At 3/7/2013 8:24:04 PM, dylancatlow wrote:
At 3/7/2013 8:22:06 PM, OberHerr wrote:
At 3/7/2013 8:21:03 PM, dylancatlow wrote:
At 3/7/2013 8:14:32 PM, Nur-Ab-Sal wrote:
lol @ their bit on the ontological argument.



This must be their first episode or something. I've watched hundreds of their episodes, and I've never seen them do that. How about you don't cherry-pick? They crush your illogical mystic belief :)

I'm sure they do dylan, I'm sure they do.

*pats head*

I'm sure your belief isn't complete and utter bullsh1t and you haven't wasted your life on a false belief made up by old men in the desert to comfort the fact that they were completely ignorant of the processes that took place around them and your religion isn't just one of many others all of which claim the same proof as your religion but you claim yours is the true religion but so do they, I'm sure it's not.

*pats head*

Every day, you sound more and more like izbo10 and Composer. It's beginning to disturb me.

I'd expect that from a theist.
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2013 8:35:47 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/7/2013 8:29:20 PM, dylancatlow wrote:
At 3/7/2013 8:27:08 PM, OberHerr wrote:
Personally, I prefer that one fat bearded guy that swears a lot, at least he's mildly entertaining while being intolerant.

Religions don't get to be exempt from being insulted.

Didn't say they should, doesn't mean insulting someone is ok.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
popculturepooka
Posts: 7,926
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2013 8:36:10 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/7/2013 8:26:00 PM, dylancatlow wrote:
At 3/7/2013 8:23:20 PM, Nur-Ab-Sal wrote:
At 3/7/2013 8:21:03 PM, dylancatlow wrote:
At 3/7/2013 8:14:32 PM, Nur-Ab-Sal wrote:
lol @ their bit on the ontological argument.



This must be their first episode or something. I've watched hundreds of their episodes, and I've never seen them do that. How about you don't cherry-pick? They crush your illogical mystic belief :)

I'm sure they crush it every day, dylan.

I'd prefer Quentin Smith to these guys any day of the week.

William Lane Craig denied to have a debate with Matt dillahunty. He is scared. Matt is amazing.

WLC scared of Matt Dillahunty?

http://i.ytimg.com...
At 10/3/2016 11:49:13 PM, thett3 wrote:
BLACK LIVES MATTER!
likespeace
Posts: 57
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2013 8:36:24 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
> Let's define a unicorn as a magical equine being that has one horn and exists
> By the above definition such a being must exist.
> Therefore a unicorn exists.

While I applaud their soundtrack selection, their interpretation of the Ontological argument seems a wee bit off. Also, their decision to mock both it and theists who use it, without taking the time to first understand it. Dylan, if this episode is them at their worst, which episode represents The Atheist Experience at their best?
bossyburrito
Posts: 14,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2013 8:36:28 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/7/2013 8:30:24 PM, dylancatlow wrote:
At 3/7/2013 8:29:13 PM, bossyburrito wrote:


CLASS on their part.

I'm pretty sure that the audio was just dubbed over the original.
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
Nur-Ab-Sal
Posts: 1,637
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2013 8:37:00 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/7/2013 8:34:33 PM, dylancatlow wrote:
At 3/7/2013 8:25:51 PM, Nur-Ab-Sal wrote:
At 3/7/2013 8:24:04 PM, dylancatlow wrote:
At 3/7/2013 8:22:06 PM, OberHerr wrote:
At 3/7/2013 8:21:03 PM, dylancatlow wrote:
At 3/7/2013 8:14:32 PM, Nur-Ab-Sal wrote:
lol @ their bit on the ontological argument.



This must be their first episode or something. I've watched hundreds of their episodes, and I've never seen them do that. How about you don't cherry-pick? They crush your illogical mystic belief :)

I'm sure they do dylan, I'm sure they do.

*pats head*

I'm sure your belief isn't complete and utter bullsh1t and you haven't wasted your life on a false belief made up by old men in the desert to comfort the fact that they were completely ignorant of the processes that took place around them and your religion isn't just one of many others all of which claim the same proof as your religion but you claim yours is the true religion but so do they, I'm sure it's not.

*pats head*

Every day, you sound more and more like izbo10 and Composer. It's beginning to disturb me.

I'd expect that from a theist.

What does this even mean? You'd expect a theist to find resemblances in behavior?
Genesis I. And God created man to his own image: to the image of God he created him: male and female he created them.
popculturepooka
Posts: 7,926
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2013 8:37:30 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/7/2013 8:23:20 PM, Nur-Ab-Sal wrote:
At 3/7/2013 8:21:03 PM, dylancatlow wrote:
At 3/7/2013 8:14:32 PM, Nur-Ab-Sal wrote:
lol @ their bit on the ontological argument.



This must be their first episode or something. I've watched hundreds of their episodes, and I've never seen them do that. How about you don't cherry-pick? They crush your illogical mystic belief :)

I'm sure they crush it every day, dylan.

I'd prefer Quentin Smith to these guys any day of the week.

Yah. Or William Rowe, Paul Draper, or J.L. Schellenberg.
At 10/3/2016 11:49:13 PM, thett3 wrote:
BLACK LIVES MATTER!
dylancatlow
Posts: 12,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2013 8:37:34 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/7/2013 8:35:47 PM, OberHerr wrote:
At 3/7/2013 8:29:20 PM, dylancatlow wrote:
At 3/7/2013 8:27:08 PM, OberHerr wrote:
Personally, I prefer that one fat bearded guy that swears a lot, at least he's mildly entertaining while being intolerant.

Religions don't get to be exempt from being insulted.

Didn't say they should, doesn't mean insulting someone is ok.

People will always take offence to calling their religion false. Idc :) Never cared. They need to get over their adult-santa fantasy, and join the party of reason, or the human race is not gunna last.
dylancatlow
Posts: 12,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2013 8:38:16 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/7/2013 8:36:10 PM, popculturepooka wrote:
At 3/7/2013 8:26:00 PM, dylancatlow wrote:
At 3/7/2013 8:23:20 PM, Nur-Ab-Sal wrote:
At 3/7/2013 8:21:03 PM, dylancatlow wrote:
At 3/7/2013 8:14:32 PM, Nur-Ab-Sal wrote:
lol @ their bit on the ontological argument.



This must be their first episode or something. I've watched hundreds of their episodes, and I've never seen them do that. How about you don't cherry-pick? They crush your illogical mystic belief :)

I'm sure they crush it every day, dylan.

I'd prefer Quentin Smith to these guys any day of the week.

William Lane Craig denied to have a debate with Matt dillahunty. He is scared. Matt is amazing.

WLC scared of Matt Dillahunty?

http://i.ytimg.com...

It's true. He won't debate him.
bossyburrito
Posts: 14,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2013 8:38:23 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/7/2013 8:36:24 PM, likespeace wrote:
> Let's define a unicorn as a magical equine being that has one horn and exists
> By the above definition such a being must exist.
> Therefore a unicorn exists.

While I applaud their soundtrack selection, their interpretation of the Ontological argument seems a wee bit off. Also, their decision to mock both it and theists who use it, without taking the time to first understand it. Dylan, if this episode is them at their worst, which episode represents The Atheist Experience at their best?
http://www.youtube.com...
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
johnnyboy54
Posts: 6,362
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2013 8:38:44 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Interesting. I'm sure the show only consists only of eating the hearts of small animals and worshiping the devil.
I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
dylancatlow
Posts: 12,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2013 8:39:10 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/7/2013 8:37:00 PM, Nur-Ab-Sal wrote:
At 3/7/2013 8:34:33 PM, dylancatlow wrote:
At 3/7/2013 8:25:51 PM, Nur-Ab-Sal wrote:
At 3/7/2013 8:24:04 PM, dylancatlow wrote:
At 3/7/2013 8:22:06 PM, OberHerr wrote:
At 3/7/2013 8:21:03 PM, dylancatlow wrote:
At 3/7/2013 8:14:32 PM, Nur-Ab-Sal wrote:
lol @ their bit on the ontological argument.



This must be their first episode or something. I've watched hundreds of their episodes, and I've never seen them do that. How about you don't cherry-pick? They crush your illogical mystic belief :)

I'm sure they do dylan, I'm sure they do.

*pats head*

I'm sure your belief isn't complete and utter bullsh1t and you haven't wasted your life on a false belief made up by old men in the desert to comfort the fact that they were completely ignorant of the processes that took place around them and your religion isn't just one of many others all of which claim the same proof as your religion but you claim yours is the true religion but so do they, I'm sure it's not.

*pats head*

Every day, you sound more and more like izbo10 and Composer. It's beginning to disturb me.

I'd expect that from a theist.

What does this even mean? You'd expect a theist to find resemblances in behavior?

No, I'd expect a theist to be disturbed from an atheist denouncing Christianity.
popculturepooka
Posts: 7,926
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2013 8:39:47 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/7/2013 8:38:16 PM, dylancatlow wrote:
At 3/7/2013 8:36:10 PM, popculturepooka wrote:
At 3/7/2013 8:26:00 PM, dylancatlow wrote:
At 3/7/2013 8:23:20 PM, Nur-Ab-Sal wrote:
At 3/7/2013 8:21:03 PM, dylancatlow wrote:
At 3/7/2013 8:14:32 PM, Nur-Ab-Sal wrote:
lol @ their bit on the ontological argument.



This must be their first episode or something. I've watched hundreds of their episodes, and I've never seen them do that. How about you don't cherry-pick? They crush your illogical mystic belief :)

I'm sure they crush it every day, dylan.

I'd prefer Quentin Smith to these guys any day of the week.

William Lane Craig denied to have a debate with Matt dillahunty. He is scared. Matt is amazing.

WLC scared of Matt Dillahunty?

http://i.ytimg.com...

It's true. He won't debate him.

I'm pretty sure WLC has a policy of generally only doing formal debates with those who hold doctorates.
At 10/3/2016 11:49:13 PM, thett3 wrote:
BLACK LIVES MATTER!
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2013 8:40:14 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/7/2013 8:38:16 PM, dylancatlow wrote:
At 3/7/2013 8:36:10 PM, popculturepooka wrote:
At 3/7/2013 8:26:00 PM, dylancatlow wrote:
At 3/7/2013 8:23:20 PM, Nur-Ab-Sal wrote:
At 3/7/2013 8:21:03 PM, dylancatlow wrote:
At 3/7/2013 8:14:32 PM, Nur-Ab-Sal wrote:
lol @ their bit on the ontological argument.



This must be their first episode or something. I've watched hundreds of their episodes, and I've never seen them do that. How about you don't cherry-pick? They crush your illogical mystic belief :)

I'm sure they crush it every day, dylan.

I'd prefer Quentin Smith to these guys any day of the week.

William Lane Craig denied to have a debate with Matt dillahunty. He is scared. Matt is amazing.

WLC scared of Matt Dillahunty?

http://i.ytimg.com...

It's true. He won't debate him.

Won't debate someone who probably from what I gather mock him and make fun of him =/= afraid
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
dylancatlow
Posts: 12,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2013 8:41:12 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/7/2013 8:40:14 PM, OberHerr wrote:
At 3/7/2013 8:38:16 PM, dylancatlow wrote:
At 3/7/2013 8:36:10 PM, popculturepooka wrote:
At 3/7/2013 8:26:00 PM, dylancatlow wrote:
At 3/7/2013 8:23:20 PM, Nur-Ab-Sal wrote:
At 3/7/2013 8:21:03 PM, dylancatlow wrote:
At 3/7/2013 8:14:32 PM, Nur-Ab-Sal wrote:
lol @ their bit on the ontological argument.



This must be their first episode or something. I've watched hundreds of their episodes, and I've never seen them do that. How about you don't cherry-pick? They crush your illogical mystic belief :)

I'm sure they crush it every day, dylan.

I'd prefer Quentin Smith to these guys any day of the week.

William Lane Craig denied to have a debate with Matt dillahunty. He is scared. Matt is amazing.

WLC scared of Matt Dillahunty?

http://i.ytimg.com...

It's true. He won't debate him.

Won't debate someone who probably from what I gather mock him and make fun of him =/= afraid

Lol, you gather rubbish. Matt would be completely respectful.
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2013 8:41:33 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/7/2013 8:37:34 PM, dylancatlow wrote:
At 3/7/2013 8:35:47 PM, OberHerr wrote:
At 3/7/2013 8:29:20 PM, dylancatlow wrote:
At 3/7/2013 8:27:08 PM, OberHerr wrote:
Personally, I prefer that one fat bearded guy that swears a lot, at least he's mildly entertaining while being intolerant.

Religions don't get to be exempt from being insulted.

Didn't say they should, doesn't mean insulting someone is ok.

People will always take offence to calling their religion false. Idc :) Never cared. They need to get over their adult-santa fantasy, and join the party of reason, or the human race is not gunna last.

Hmm, lemme see, we seem to have done just fine up to this point without your so called "party of reason."
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-