Jump to topic:

Zodiac shows the Redeemer

Pennington
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/10/2013 8:38:31 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
Very few know that our star constellations make up signs which in turn make up a story. This story has been changed throughout history. One of the best to determine truth of the Bible and God is your eyes. We all can look up in the stars and see. The 48 constellations that make up the true Zodiac all go together to tell the story of Jesus, the Redeemer. Throughout history the Zodiac has not changed its meaning or pictures.

Lets start with the 12 most reconized signs:

VIRGO- The Prophecy of the Promised Seed of the Woman, Seed of the woman, exalted Shepherd and Harvester. Star names are: Al Awa(the desired), Simak Al Azel(Branch of Power), Caphir(Atonement & Propitiation by sacrifice).

LIBRA- The Redeemer's Atoning Work, Price be paid, Cross be endured, Crown purchased. Star names are: Al Zubena(redeeming, buying back), Al Iclil(complete submission).

SCORPIO- The Redeemer's Conflict, serpent coil, struggle with the enemy, vanquisher of evil. Stars are: Al Kalb(cleaving or wounding), Al Shaula(sting, deadly wound).

SAGITTARIUS- The Redeemer's Triumph, double nature, cast down the dragon. Stars are: al Naim(gracious), Al Beldah(Hastily coming, Judgement).

CAPARISONS/CAPRICORN- Their Blessings Procured, Life from death, arrow of God. Stars are: Al Dibah(sacrifice slain).

AQUARIUS- Their Blessings Ensured, waters from on high, life, carrying and spreading. Stars are: Sa'ad al Bula(rising or drinking), Sa'ad al Su'ud(swimming or outpouring), Al Achbiya(Fountain).

PISCES- Their Blessings in Abeyance, Multiplication of redeemers people, bridegroom exalted. Stars are: Al Pherg al Muchaddem(Progeny of acient times), Al Pherg al Mauchher(latter times), Al Risha(band, together).

ARIES- Their Blessings Consummated and Enjoyed, Lamb is worthy, Satan is bound. Stars are: Al Sheratan(wounded, cut off), Al Botein(treading under foot), Al Thuriya(enemy punished).

TAURUS- Messiah, the Coming Judge of All the Earth, Ruler to come, Vanquisher, ruling Shepherd. Stars are: Al Debaran(Leader, Governor), Al Heka(driving away).

GEMINI- Messiah's Reign as Prince of Peace, Marriage, enemy trodden, coming in glory. Stars are: Al Henah(wounded in the foot), Al Dirah(ill treated).

CANCER- Messiah's Redeemed Possessions, secured, great fold. Stars are: Al Nethra(treasure, possession), Al Terpha(delivered, saved).

LEO- Messiah's consummated Triumph, Judging, serpent fleeing, wrath, devoured. Stars are: Al Gieba(Exalt), Al Zurba(punishment), Al Serpha(burning).

Simply the stars and their acient meaning show the truth of the Bible. Simply read the signs. The other constellations even further tell the tale of Christ the Redeemer.
DDO Debate Champion Forum
http://www.debate.org...
muzebreak
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/10/2013 10:13:45 AM
At 3/10/2013 8:38:31 AM, Pennington wrote:
Very few know that our star constellations make up signs which in turn make up a story. This story has been changed throughout history. One of the best to determine truth of the Bible and God is your eyes. We all can look up in the stars and see. The 48 constellations that make up the true Zodiac all go together to tell the story of Jesus, the Redeemer. Throughout history the Zodiac has not changed its meaning or pictures.

VIRGO- The Prophecy of the Promised Seed of the Woman, Seed of the woman, exalted Shepherd and Harvester. Star names are: Al Awa(the desired), Simak Al Azel(Branch of Power), Caphir(Atonement & Propitiation by sacrifice).

LIBRA- The Redeemer's Atoning Work, Price be paid, Cross be endured, Crown purchased. Star names are: Al Zubena(redeeming, buying back), Al Iclil(complete submission).

SCORPIO- The Redeemer's Conflict, serpent coil, struggle with the enemy, vanquisher of evil. Stars are: Al Kalb(cleaving or wounding), Al Shaula(sting, deadly wound).

SAGITTARIUS- The Redeemer's Triumph, double nature, cast down the dragon. Stars are: al Naim(gracious), Al Beldah(Hastily coming, Judgement).

CAPARISONS/CAPRICORN- Their Blessings Procured, Life from death, arrow of God. Stars are: Al Dibah(sacrifice slain).

AQUARIUS- Their Blessings Ensured, waters from on high, life, carrying and spreading. Stars are: Sa'ad al Bula(rising or drinking), Sa'ad al Su'ud(swimming or outpouring), Al Achbiya(Fountain).

PISCES- Their Blessings in Abeyance, Multiplication of redeemers people, bridegroom exalted. Stars are: Al Pherg al Muchaddem(Progeny of acient times), Al Pherg al Mauchher(latter times), Al Risha(band, together).

ARIES- Their Blessings Consummated and Enjoyed, Lamb is worthy, Satan is bound. Stars are: Al Sheratan(wounded, cut off), Al Botein(treading under foot), Al Thuriya(enemy punished).

TAURUS- Messiah, the Coming Judge of All the Earth, Ruler to come, Vanquisher, ruling Shepherd. Stars are: Al Debaran(Leader, Governor), Al Heka(driving away).

GEMINI- Messiah's Reign as Prince of Peace, Marriage, enemy trodden, coming in glory. Stars are: Al Henah(wounded in the foot), Al Dirah(ill treated).

CANCER- Messiah's Redeemed Possessions, secured, great fold. Stars are: Al Nethra(treasure, possession), Al Terpha(delivered, saved).

LEO- Messiah's consummated Triumph, Judging, serpent fleeing, wrath, devoured. Stars are: Al Gieba(Exalt), Al Zurba(punishment), Al Serpha(burning).

Simply the stars and their acient meaning show the truth of the Bible. Simply read the signs. The other constellations even further tell the tale of Christ the Redeemer.

How is this evidence for Christianity?
"Every kid starts out as a natural-born scientist, and then we beat it out of them. A few trickle through the system with their wonder and enthusiasm for science intact." - Carl Sagan

This is the response of the defenders of Sparta to the Commander of the Roman Army: "If you are a god, you will not hurt those who have never injured you. If you are a man, advance - you will find men equal to yourself. And women.
Pennington
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/10/2013 8:47:44 PM
At 3/10/2013 10:13:45 AM, muzebreak wrote:
At 3/10/2013 8:38:31 AM, Pennington wrote:

How is this evidence for Christianity?:

IDK, kinda speaks for itself.
Pennington
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/10/2013 8:50:26 PM

The reason is because the stars themselves tell of Jesus Christ and is destiny. Note* The stars and their signs have never changed from the earliest civilizations.
Pennington
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/10/2013 8:53:03 PM
At 3/10/2013 8:50:43 PM, bladerunner060 wrote:
You...do know that the zodiac is made up, right?:

According to who? Funny I see the stars in the sky everynight they dont look made up to me.
bladerunner060
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/10/2013 8:53:21 PM
At 3/10/2013 8:50:26 PM, Pennington wrote:

The reason is because the stars themselves tell of Jesus Christ and is destiny. Note* The stars and their signs have never changed from the earliest civilizations.

And that this isn't true? 23 degrees of shift, if I recollect.
Assistant moderator to airmax1227. PM me with any questions or concerns!
bladerunner060
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/10/2013 8:54:27 PM
At 3/10/2013 8:53:03 PM, Pennington wrote:

According to who? Funny I see the stars in the sky everynight they dont look made up to me.

The stars =/= the zodiac. I could make up other "pictures" that I choose to see, and it would be equally valid.
DakotaKrafick
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/10/2013 8:55:40 PM
You...do know that the zodiac is made up, right?

Second this. It's not like the stars in the night sky paint a perfect replica of the crucifixion or anything. We could have made up pretty much anything for them.
Pennington
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/10/2013 8:56:34 PM
At 3/10/2013 8:53:21 PM, bladerunner060 wrote:
At 3/10/2013 8:50:26 PM, Pennington wrote:

And that this isn't true? 23 degrees of shift, if I recollect.:

The earth has shifted but the constellations haven't.
DakotaKrafick
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/10/2013 8:57:05 PM

Pennington
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/10/2013 8:57:41 PM
At 3/10/2013 8:54:27 PM, bladerunner060 wrote:

The stars =/= the zodiac. I could make up other "pictures" that I choose to see, and it would be equally valid.:

Then do that and see if that last for human history like the ones we have has done.
bladerunner060
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/10/2013 8:59:08 PM
At 3/10/2013 8:57:41 PM, Pennington wrote:

The stars =/= the zodiac. I could make up other "pictures" that I choose to see, and it would be equally valid.:

Then do that and see if that last for human history like the ones we have has done.

Which has literally nothing to do with the relative truth of the claims. To repeat: That a claim has lasted a long time has NOTHING TO DO with whether it's true.
Pennington
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/10/2013 9:00:12 PM
At 3/10/2013 8:55:40 PM, DakotaKrafick wrote:

Second this. It's not like the stars in the night sky paint a perfect replica of the crucifixion or anything. We could have made up pretty much anything for them.:

Well you can never show someone something who refuses to look. The stars have been telling their story for our entire history, telling that a Messiah would come from a Virgin and who defeat His enemies and become the Redeemer of man. Even Pagan and acient cultures knew this and made false religions for it but it represents a real story and Redeemer.
Pennington
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/10/2013 9:02:24 PM
At 3/10/2013 8:59:08 PM, bladerunner060 wrote:
At 3/10/2013 8:57:41 PM, Pennington wrote:

According to who? Funny I see the stars in the sky everynight they don't look made up to me.

Which has literally nothing to do with the relative truth of the claims. To repeat: That a claim has lasted a long time has NOTHING TO DO with whether it's true.:

In this instance your lack of knowledge and study have blinded you. The stars tell what I am suggesting along with every civilization also agreeing with that in their won way but you a youngin in the world picture suggest it isn't true when you can study and look at the past and sky and see the truth but you refuse too.
DakotaKrafick
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/10/2013 9:13:22 PM
At 3/10/2013 9:00:12 PM, Pennington wrote:
At 3/10/2013 8:55:40 PM, DakotaKrafick wrote:

Second this. It's not like the stars in the night sky paint a perfect replica of the crucifixion or anything. We could have made up pretty much anything for them.:

Well you can never show someone something who refuses to look. The stars have been telling their story for our entire history, telling that a Messiah would come from a Virgin and who defeat His enemies and become the Redeemer of man. Even Pagan and acient cultures knew this and made false religions for it but it represents a real story and Redeemer.

Are you sober right now?
Pennington
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/10/2013 9:19:46 PM
At 3/10/2013 9:13:22 PM, DakotaKrafick wrote:

Are you sober right now?:

Can you talk like you know something?
Pennington
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/10/2013 9:42:35 PM
You can read endless amounts of books or articles on our constellations, their universal meaning, Their representations and names. You can find individual star names which have very interesting names which I have shown. All our constellations have this story and we have much more than 12 constellations that do effect us. The Hebrew Bible does infact give very distinct descriptions of the constellations, stars and signs. Alot of ancient civilizations have the same understanding of the star names and meanings and their constellations. Each religion has its own interpretation of who this describes or what it actually describes but every religion are involved with stars and signs. The Egyptians had Horus for Virgo, virgin with Child. The reason was because of Genesis 6 who came and deceived the world. The flood came because of the delusion of man's DNA(Noah was perfect in his generations). Giants or men of renown were trying to wipeout the pure blood to the Messiah and therefore He couldn't come. Didn't work because Jesus came. The Jews wiped out the Canaanite people mostly for the same thing. All these cilvilzations knew about the significance of the stars and worshipped them. You can deny what has been known for centuries as nothing and many do but it is retarded to throughout thousands of years of knowledge as nonsense.
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/10/2013 9:53:51 PM
Constellations are not universal and do not have universal meanings. The Aztec constellations differed greatly from the Egyptian constellations, which differed greatly from the Greek constellations. They're just shapes in the sky. I can't even see the ones that most people "see", so I like to make my own.
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/10/2013 9:55:06 PM
At 3/10/2013 9:42:35 PM, Pennington wrote:
You can read endless amounts of books or articles on our constellations, their universal meaning, Their representations and names. You can find individual star names which have very interesting names which I have shown. All our constellations have this story and we have much more than 12 constellations that do effect us. The Hebrew Bible does infact give very distinct descriptions of the constellations, stars and signs. Alot of ancient civilizations have the same understanding of the star names and meanings and their constellations. Each religion has its own interpretation of who this describes or what it actually describes but every religion are involved with stars and signs. The Egyptians had Horus for Virgo, virgin with Child. The reason was because of Genesis 6 who came and deceived the world. The flood came because of the delusion of man's DNA(Noah was perfect in his generations). Giants or men of renown were trying to wipeout the pure blood to the Messiah and therefore He couldn't come. Didn't work because Jesus came. The Jews wiped out the Canaanite people mostly for the same thing. All these cilvilzations knew about the significance of the stars and worshipped them. You can deny what has been known for centuries as nothing and many do but it is retarded to throughout thousands of years of knowledge as nonsense.

You do realize that Horus' significance is totally different from Virgo's significance, right?
Pennington
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/10/2013 10:01:31 PM
At 3/10/2013 9:55:06 PM, royalpaladin wrote:

You do realize that Horus' significance is totally different from Virgo's significance, right?:

Horus was supposed to be born from a virgin and Virgo represents the virgin mother is what I meant.
bladerunner060
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/10/2013 10:17:57 PM
At 3/10/2013 10:01:31 PM, Pennington wrote:

You do realize that Horus' significance is totally different from Virgo's significance, right?:

Horus was supposed to be born from a virgin and Virgo represents the virgin mother is what I meant.

Is that another way of saying "No matter what it is, I'll find a way to cram it into my theory, which is based on a mythology that my own holy book rejects as an abomination? (Deuteronomy, btw)
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/10/2013 10:28:52 PM
At 3/10/2013 10:01:31 PM, Pennington wrote:

1. Horus was not born from a virgin. His mother, Isis, revived her husband and conceived Horus with him.

2. You're claiming that Horus and Virgo are related because Horus is born from a virgin. Even if he was born from a virgin, the two do not mean the same thing at all. Not only are you contradicting your claim that the constellation patterns are universal, but you are also contradicting your claim that the meanings are universal.

3. The Egyptians did not believe in any Messiah or judge of the world. The world, including the afterlife, which was part Ma'at, would eventually be destroyed and return to the state of Anti-Creation it was in prior to its existence.
Pennington
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/10/2013 10:31:47 PM
At 3/10/2013 9:53:51 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
Constellations are not universal and do not have universal meanings. The Aztec constellations differed greatly from the Egyptian constellations, which differed greatly from the Greek constellations. They're just shapes in the sky. I can't even see the ones that most people "see", so I like to make my own.

q=greek+constellations+list&qs=SC&sk=RQ1&FORM=QBIR&pq=greeks%20constellations&sc=8-21&sp=2&qs=SC&sk=RQ1#view=detail&id=0FE0BACE872C9C09170701704E13971CCAFD6751&selectedIndex=6
http://www.bing.com...
Look the same to me!
Pennington
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/10/2013 10:38:12 PM
At 3/10/2013 10:28:52 PM, royalpaladin wrote:

1. Horus was not born from a virgin.:
I know that.
His mother, Isis, revived her husband and conceived Horus with him.:
Doesn't change the virgin story the perpetrated.

2. You're claiming that Horus and Virgo are related because Horus is born from a virgin.:
I am not claiming Horus was born of a virgin that is what the Egyptians claimed because of Virgo.
Even if he was born from a virgin, the two do not mean the same thing at all. Not only are you contradicting your claim that the constellation patterns are universal, but you are also contradicting your claim that the meanings are universal.:
Never said the patterns are universal but the the meanings 'actual' meanings are universal. Look deeper than this modern american meaning. Also never contradicted.

3. The Egyptians did not believe in any Messiah or judge of the world.:
They believed in a Godchild born of a virgin.
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/10/2013 10:44:04 PM
At 3/10/2013 10:31:47 PM, Pennington wrote:
At 3/10/2013 9:53:51 PM, royalpaladin wrote:

q=greek+constellations+list&qs=SC&sk=RQ1&FORM=QBIR&pq=greeks%20constellations&sc=8-21&sp=2&qs=SC&sk=RQ1#view=detail&id=0FE0BACE872C9C09170701704E13971CCAFD6751&selectedIndex=6
Look the same to me!

Well, you obviously didn't even look at them. They're literally not the same.
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/10/2013 10:49:02 PM
At 3/10/2013 10:38:12 PM, Pennington wrote:
At 3/10/2013 10:28:52 PM, royalpaladin wrote:

1. Horus was not born from a virgin.:
I know that.
Ok, so why did you lie and say that he was?
They Egyptians never made any stories about him being born of a Virgin. That was a lie that modern Atheists invented so that they could claim that Jesus was a copy of Horus.

2. You're claiming that Horus and Virgo are related because Horus is born from a virgin.:
I am not claiming Horus was born of a virgin that is what the Egyptians claimed because of Virgo.
Um, how does this even make sense? The Horus story says nothing about him being born from a Virgin. There's not even one myth to support this. Also, if the Egyptians had put this in their story, wouldn't he have been born of a virgin? Horus was an Egyptian god, so their stories about him are the sources of information that we have regarding his existence and his character. It makes no sense that he was really not born from a virgin in Egyptian theology if he actually was born from a virgin in Egyptian theology. You don't even know what you are typing right now.
Even if he was born from a virgin, the two do not mean the same thing at all. Not only are you contradicting your claim that the constellation patterns are universal, but you are also contradicting your claim that the meanings are universal.:
Never said the patterns are universal but the the meanings 'actual' meanings are universal. Look deeper than this modern american meaning. Also never contradicted.
What is the "actual" meaning? How do we know which meanings are the "actual" ones? You aren't making any sense. So, the patterns and meanings were different, but if the Egyptians had been smart and thought about the "actual" meaning, they would have had the same ideas as the Greeks? How do arbitrarily drawn symbols of unrelated stars have any "actual" meaning?

You just said that they didn't think he was born of Virgin. Now he was? Have you even studied the Horus myth? Isis was not a virgin.
Sidewalker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/10/2013 11:07:25 PM
It"s true that almost every civilization that has existed on this planet has had some version of what we call astrology today, but the relationship you are drawing to Biblical details is contrived at best.

The consistent message has been about the unity of the whole, Mankind has expressed in a myriad of ways, the belief that we are an integral part of the vastness of the universe and astrology has been a manifestation of the belief that we can be affected by the alignment of even the most distant objects that we can know. This intuition has been expressed scientifically with Einstein"s General Theory which tells us that the mass of an object is a function of the mass of every other object in the universe.

"There shall be signs in the sun, the moon, and the stars." - Jesus Christ
"It is one of the commonest of mistakes to consider that the limit of our power of perception is also the limit of all there is to perceive." " C. W. Leadbeater
Pennington
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/11/2013 2:19:27 AM
At 3/10/2013 10:49:02 PM, royalpaladin wrote:

Ok, so why did you lie and say that he was?:
I neer said I believe he was but they story behind him believed that. You take things to personally esp. without knowing much about them.
They Egyptians never made any stories about him being born of a Virgin. That was a lie that modern Atheists invented so that they could claim that Jesus was a copy of Horus.:
Joseph McCabe:
"Whatever we make of the original myth, Isis seems to have been originally a virgin (or, perhaps, sexless) goddess, and in the later period of Egyptian religion she was again considered a virgin goddess, demanding very strict abstinence from her devotees."
James Frazer writes in The Golden Bough:
"The ritual of the nativity, as it appears to have been celebrated in Syria and Egypt, was remarkable. The celebrants retired into certain inner shrines, from which at midnight they issued with a loud cry, "The Virgin has brought forth! The light is waxing!" The Egyptians even represented the new-born sun by the image of an infant which on his birthday, the winter solstice, they brought forth and exhibited to his worshippers. No doubt the Virgin who thus conceived and bore a son on the twenty-fifth of December was the great Oriental goddess whom the Semites called the Heavenly Virgin or simply the Heavenly Goddess."

Um, how does this even make sense? The Horus story says nothing about him being born from a Virgin.:
http://elpidiovaldes.wordpress.com...
There's not even one myth to support this.:
Lol Ok
Also, if the Egyptians had put this in their story, wouldn't he have been born of a virgin?:
No not nessasrly.
Horus was an Egyptian god, so their stories about him are the sources of information that we have regarding his existence and his character. It makes no sense that he was really not born from a virgin in Egyptian theology if he actually was born from a virgin in Egyptian theology. You don't even know what you are typing right now.:
You made no sense.
What is the "actual" meaning? How do we know which meanings are the "actual" ones? You aren't making any sense.:

So, the patterns and meanings were different, but if the Egyptians had been smart and thought about the "actual" meaning, they would have had the same ideas as the Greeks? How do arbitrarily drawn symbols of unrelated stars have any "actual" meaning?

You just said that they didn't think he was born of Virgin. Now he was? Have you even studied the Horus myth? Isis was not a virgin.:
Ive done plenty of reading you havent or you are prejustice. I have clearly stted that the egyptians believed and taught he was born of a virgin and I didn't. I have said I am relaying the original Egyptian tale but your seeking to semantic argue.