Jump to topic:

Jesus Resurrection claim

Illegalcombatant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/15/2013 3:32:45 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
I have a problem, a suspicion I would like to voice about the claim about Jesus resurrection.

Now if this claim is true there is a HUGE piece of evidence that would exist to support this claim, no not people claiming they have interacted with the risen person, but the actual risen person them self, duh.

See if the resurrection is false, then you would need a justification as to why this person back from the dead isn't around, ya know people might *gasp* want to check this out, not to mention the supernatural powers claimed before and after. So if the story is false your going to need an excuse as to why this person you claim is back from the dead ain't around any longer. Well he took of into the sky...to be with God....

What can I say, I am dubious on what exactly did or did not happen.
"Seems like another attempt to insert God into areas our knowledge has yet to penetrate. You figure God would be bigger than the gaps of our ignorance." Drafterman 19/5/12
logicrules
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/15/2013 11:08:08 AM
At 3/15/2013 3:32:45 AM, Illegalcombatant wrote:
I have a problem, a suspicion I would like to voice about the claim about Jesus resurrection.

Now if this claim is true there is a HUGE piece of evidence that would exist to support this claim, no not people claiming they have interacted with the risen person, but the actual risen person them self, duh.

See if the resurrection is false, then you would need a justification as to why this person back from the dead isn't around, ya know people might *gasp* want to check this out, not to mention the supernatural powers claimed before and after. So if the story is false your going to need an excuse as to why this person you claim is back from the dead ain't around any longer. Well he took of into the sky...to be with God....

Go figure huh.
Pennington
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/15/2013 1:26:59 PM
At 3/15/2013 11:08:08 AM, logicrules wrote:
At 3/15/2013 3:32:45 AM, Illegalcombatant wrote:

Go figure huh.
DDO Debate Champion Forum
http://www.debate.org...