Total Posts:34|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Silly Atheists!!

Magic8000
Posts: 975
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2013 10:15:36 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
LOL you believe that water magically floats up in the sky and magically becomes solid and magically becomes some unique shape that's unlike any other, then they get tired of being up there so they fall! LOLOLOLOLOL there's obviously a snow flake making God. I mean how else? If you see an iPod on a beach, would you conclude it came from the sky magically? Or would you conclude it's designed? If one thing has designer, everything has a designer, including snow flakes!!!!!!!!
404 coherent debate topic not found. Please restart the debate with clear resolution.

"So Magic8000 believes Einstein was a proctologist who was persuaded by the Government and Hitler to fabricate the Theory of Relativity"- GWL-CPA
Magic8000
Posts: 975
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2013 10:23:24 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/21/2013 10:19:16 AM, Pennington wrote:
Weak but true.

ikr, praise the snow making God!
404 coherent debate topic not found. Please restart the debate with clear resolution.

"So Magic8000 believes Einstein was a proctologist who was persuaded by the Government and Hitler to fabricate the Theory of Relativity"- GWL-CPA
Pennington
Posts: 1,286
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2013 10:26:45 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/21/2013 10:25:29 AM, popculturepooka wrote:
Agree with the OP title.

I agree God makes snow. Snow is amazing, each and everyone is unique.
DDO Debate Champion Forum
http://www.debate.org...
Magic8000
Posts: 975
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2013 10:26:54 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/21/2013 10:25:29 AM, popculturepooka wrote:
Agree with the OP title.

How come you don't believe in the Snow Flake God. I'm going to call him Snew. Why do you hate Snew?
404 coherent debate topic not found. Please restart the debate with clear resolution.

"So Magic8000 believes Einstein was a proctologist who was persuaded by the Government and Hitler to fabricate the Theory of Relativity"- GWL-CPA
Magic8000
Posts: 975
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2013 10:27:50 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/21/2013 10:26:45 AM, Pennington wrote:
At 3/21/2013 10:25:29 AM, popculturepooka wrote:
Agree with the OP title.

I agree God makes snow. Snow is amazing, each and everyone is unique.

He has to work hard. Be up there all the time. Science thinks it knows but it doesn't
404 coherent debate topic not found. Please restart the debate with clear resolution.

"So Magic8000 believes Einstein was a proctologist who was persuaded by the Government and Hitler to fabricate the Theory of Relativity"- GWL-CPA
Pennington
Posts: 1,286
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2013 10:33:13 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/21/2013 10:27:50 AM, Magic8000 wrote:
At 3/21/2013 10:26:45 AM, Pennington wrote:
At 3/21/2013 10:25:29 AM, popculturepooka wrote:
Agree with the OP title.

I agree God makes snow. Snow is amazing, each and everyone is unique.

He has to work hard. Be up there all the time. Science thinks it knows but it doesn't:
It is silly to think He is up there, when He could be right here. He could be outside of there anywhere.
DDO Debate Champion Forum
http://www.debate.org...
AlwaysMoreThanYou
Posts: 2,900
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2013 11:30:24 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/21/2013 10:25:29 AM, popculturepooka wrote:
Agree with the OP title.

LOL
'When the Spirit of truth comes, he will guide you into all the truth; for he will not speak on his own authority, but whatever he hears he will speak, and he will declare to you the things that are to come.' - John 16:13
suttichart.denpruektham
Posts: 1,115
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2013 12:03:59 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/21/2013 10:27:50 AM, Magic8000 wrote:
At 3/21/2013 10:26:45 AM, Pennington wrote:
At 3/21/2013 10:25:29 AM, popculturepooka wrote:
Agree with the OP title.

I agree God makes snow. Snow is amazing, each and everyone is unique.

He has to work hard. Be up there all the time. Science thinks it knows but it doesn't

If that is him, he is also science.
Pennington
Posts: 1,286
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2013 12:08:10 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/21/2013 12:03:59 PM, suttichart.denpruektham wrote:
At 3/21/2013 10:27:50 AM, Magic8000 wrote:
At 3/21/2013 10:26:45 AM, Pennington wrote:
At 3/21/2013 10:25:29 AM, popculturepooka wrote:
Agree with the OP title.

I agree God makes snow. Snow is amazing, each and everyone is unique.

He has to work hard. Be up there all the time. Science thinks it knows but it doesn't

If that is him, he is also science.:

Yep, science and mathematics
DDO Debate Champion Forum
http://www.debate.org...
makhdoom5
Posts: 202
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2013 1:00:09 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
lol.
why you say science do anything. its stupidity.
science is understanding. or type of knowledge. something get inside our head do not become GOD.
this is idiot.
GOD was there, he is there, he would be there when nothing would be there.
and freezing is not science. to study about freezing is science. or getting some thing you weak and dirty head is science.
the branch of knowledge or understanding.
its so long to say, but let the kids to juggle their head in the snow.
Apeiron
Posts: 2,446
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2013 1:04:55 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/21/2013 10:15:36 AM, Magic8000 wrote:
LOL you believe that water magically floats up in the sky and magically becomes solid and magically becomes some unique shape that's unlike any other, then they get tired of being up there so they fall! LOLOLOLOLOL there's obviously a snow flake making God. I mean how else? If you see an iPod on a beach, would you conclude it came from the sky magically? Or would you conclude it's designed? If one thing has designer, everything has a designer, including snow flakes!!!!!!!!

The fractal flakes of snow may be mundane to us but they're clearly products of exquisite initial conditions which themselves are nearly inexplicable on atheistic naturalism... without such initial conditions, we wouldn't even have matter, let alone water to speak of. So let's discuss the fine-tuning of those initial conditions shall we?
johnlubba
Posts: 2,892
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2013 2:24:51 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/21/2013 10:15:36 AM, Magic8000 wrote:
LOL you believe that water magically floats up in the sky and magically becomes solid and magically becomes some unique shape that's unlike any other, then they get tired of being up there so they fall! LOLOLOLOLOL there's obviously a snow flake making God. I mean how else? If you see an iPod on a beach, would you conclude it came from the sky magically? Or would you conclude it's designed? If one thing has designer, everything has a designer, including snow flakes!!!!!!!!

Dude, I know you are intelligent because I have read your debates and observe that you display a high level of intelligence, but seriously, this Op is a joke, if you think that God is fashioning every single snowflake, you must be kidding....instead I would suggest that snowflakes are an outcome of a desired effect of a set of principles laid out by God....in other words, snow flakes are a combination of certain weather fluctuations, which inetract as set out by the laws of physics....So instaed of creating the snow flakes maybe we shoud consider the laws by which the snowflakes are made.
Magic8000
Posts: 975
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2013 3:06:01 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/21/2013 2:24:51 PM, johnlubba wrote:
At 3/21/2013 10:15:36 AM, Magic8000 wrote:
LOL you believe that water magically floats up in the sky and magically becomes solid and magically becomes some unique shape that's unlike any other, then they get tired of being up there so they fall! LOLOLOLOLOL there's obviously a snow flake making God. I mean how else? If you see an iPod on a beach, would you conclude it came from the sky magically? Or would you conclude it's designed? If one thing has designer, everything has a designer, including snow flakes!!!!!!!!

Dude, I know you are intelligent because I have read your debates and observe that you display a high level of intelligence, but seriously, this Op is a joke, if you think that God is fashioning every single snowflake, you must be kidding....instead I would suggest that snowflakes are an outcome of a desired effect of a set of principles laid out by God....in other words, snow flakes are a combination of certain weather fluctuations, which inetract as set out by the laws of physics....So instaed of creating the snow flakes maybe we shoud consider the laws by which the snowflakes are made.

Thanks. It is a joke (don't tell anyone though!!).

At 3/21/2013 1:04:55 PM, Apeiron wrote:
At 3/21/2013 10:15:36 AM, Magic8000 wrote:
LOL you believe that water magically floats up in the sky and magically becomes solid and magically becomes some unique shape that's unlike any other, then they get tired of being up there so they fall! LOLOLOLOLOL there's obviously a snow flake making God. I mean how else? If you see an iPod on a beach, would you conclude it came from the sky magically? Or would you conclude it's designed? If one thing has designer, everything has a designer, including snow flakes!!!!!!!!

The fractal flakes of snow may be mundane to us but they're clearly products of exquisite initial conditions which themselves are nearly inexplicable on atheistic naturalism... without such initial conditions, we wouldn't even have matter, let alone water to speak of. So let's discuss the fine-tuning of those initial conditions shall we?

So let's discuss the mind blowing insane number of planets there are shall we?
404 coherent debate topic not found. Please restart the debate with clear resolution.

"So Magic8000 believes Einstein was a proctologist who was persuaded by the Government and Hitler to fabricate the Theory of Relativity"- GWL-CPA
Magic8000
Posts: 975
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2013 3:12:41 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/21/2013 1:00:09 PM, makhdoom5 wrote:
lol.
why you say science do anything. its stupidity.
science is understanding. or type of knowledge. something get inside our head do not become GOD.
this is idiot.
GOD was there, he is there, he would be there when nothing would be there.
and freezing is not science. to study about freezing is science. or getting some thing you weak and dirty head is science.
the branch of knowledge or understanding.
its so long to say, but let the kids to juggle their head in the snow.

lol
i kno science is the noledge. science
say world, it is science.....science is the way we know
.........it science....
freezing is from God snew.
Science and snew prove each other and each other prove them.
404 coherent debate topic not found. Please restart the debate with clear resolution.

"So Magic8000 believes Einstein was a proctologist who was persuaded by the Government and Hitler to fabricate the Theory of Relativity"- GWL-CPA
Illegalcombatant
Posts: 4,008
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2013 7:23:15 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/21/2013 10:15:36 AM, Magic8000 wrote:
LOL you believe that water magically floats up in the sky and magically becomes solid and magically becomes some unique shape that's unlike any other, then they get tired of being up there so they fall! LOLOLOLOLOL there's obviously a snow flake making God. I mean how else? If you see an iPod on a beach, would you conclude it came from the sky magically? Or would you conclude it's designed? If one thing has designer, everything has a designer, including snow flakes!!!!!!!!

Yeah but can you explain why the laws of nature are such that produces the snow flake ? Science can't explain the amazing fine tuning of the universe for snow flakes. We live in a snow flake permitting universe, the chance of happening are ASTRONOMICAL !!! It was intelligent design !!!

Were snow flakes just lucky ? c'mon you atheists are just desperate. Rain goes up, rain comes down, there is an order to the universe, if we have snow flakes why doesnt' mars ? why doesn't venus ? can you explain that to me ?
"Seems like another attempt to insert God into areas our knowledge has yet to penetrate. You figure God would be bigger than the gaps of our ignorance." Drafterman 19/5/12
muzebreak
Posts: 2,781
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2013 7:47:09 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/21/2013 1:04:55 PM, Apeiron wrote:
At 3/21/2013 10:15:36 AM, Magic8000 wrote:
LOL you believe that water magically floats up in the sky and magically becomes solid and magically becomes some unique shape that's unlike any other, then they get tired of being up there so they fall! LOLOLOLOLOL there's obviously a snow flake making God. I mean how else? If you see an iPod on a beach, would you conclude it came from the sky magically? Or would you conclude it's designed? If one thing has designer, everything has a designer, including snow flakes!!!!!!!!

The fractal flakes of snow may be mundane to us but they're clearly products of exquisite initial conditions which themselves are nearly inexplicable on atheistic naturalism... without such initial conditions, we wouldn't even have matter, let alone water to speak of. So let's discuss the fine-tuning of those initial conditions shall we?

We can't discuss fine tuning anything, until it is shown that it is possible for situations to differ. So, can you give me an example of one of these conditions, that could possibly have differed?
"Every kid starts out as a natural-born scientist, and then we beat it out of them. A few trickle through the system with their wonder and enthusiasm for science intact." - Carl Sagan

This is the response of the defenders of Sparta to the Commander of the Roman Army: "If you are a god, you will not hurt those who have never injured you. If you are a man, advance - you will find men equal to yourself. And women.
Sidewalker
Posts: 3,713
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2013 9:38:37 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/21/2013 10:26:45 AM, Pennington wrote:
At 3/21/2013 10:25:29 AM, popculturepooka wrote:
Agree with the OP title.

I agree God makes snow. Snow is amazing, each and everyone is unique.

That's a myth, I saw two snowflakes that were exactly alike once.
"It is one of the commonest of mistakes to consider that the limit of our power of perception is also the limit of all there is to perceive." " C. W. Leadbeater
Chase200mph
Posts: 332
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2013 10:09:29 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/21/2013 10:26:45 AM, Pennington wrote:
At 3/21/2013 10:25:29 AM, popculturepooka wrote:
Agree with the OP title.

I agree God makes snow. Snow is amazing, each and everyone is unique.

I agree God makes snow. Snow is amazing, each and everyone is unique.

Answer: Wow, he makes ever snow flake unique, too bad he couldn"t come up with a unique name not belonging to other god"s already, too bad he couldn"t come up with a unique storyline that didn"t already belong to many other god"s, too bad his sons story is an adaptation too"..but what the heck, he got snowflakes right. : S
While an otherwise educated intelligent person may still believe in the bible, that person would have no educated or intellectual reason to do so.
morgan2252
Posts: 89
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2013 9:14:36 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Wow, guys. Wow.

At 3/21/2013 10:15:36 AM, Magic8000 wrote:
LOL you believe that water magically floats up in the sky and magically becomes solid and magically becomes some unique shape that's unlike any other, then they get tired of being up there so they fall!

I hope you realize it isn't "magic." Water vapor, just like everything else, rises when it is heated because the particles move faster. This causes it to go up. They fall because up in the sky, it is colder. There, the particles in the water stop moving, and they are heavier. Because they are heavier, they fall.

LOLOLOLOLOL there's obviously a snow flake making God. I mean how else?

There's a reason snowflakes are symmetrical in that they have six sides. According to About.com, "It reflects the snowflake's internal order of the water molecules. Water molecules in the solid state, such as in ice and snow, form weak bonds (called hydrogen bonds) with one another. These ordered arrangements result in the symmetrical, hexagonal shape of the snowflake. During crystallization, the water molecules align themselves to maximize attractive forces and minimize repulsive forces. Consequently, water molecules arrange themselves in predetermined spaces and in a specific arrangement. Water molecules simply arrange themselves to fit the spaces and maintain symmetry."

http://chemistry.about.com...

If you see an iPod on a beach, would you conclude it came from the sky magically?

Where do you get this nonsense from?? IPods are manmade. And besides, without science, you wouldn't even have iPods, or the chips that go into iPods that help create our smartphones. And seriously, "Come out of the sky magically?" That isn't possible, considering that if we were to have the sky rain iPods, metal would have to evaporate and heat up to the point that it would become a gas. If we wanted it to rain iPods, Earth would be very, very, hot.

Or would you conclude it's designed? If one thing has designer, everything has a designer, including snow flakes!!!!!!!!

As I mentioned before, iPods are manmade, and therefore, it is designed BY MAN. Snowflakes simply take the shape of their chemical form.

And as for everything, including humans, being designed, I want you to think of something for one moment. Pretend that there was an alien race far, far away that DID evolve by chance. Let's say that this alien race looked like a mixed up, jumbled up mess to us, randomly stuck together. However, this species also has emotions, consciousness, and a religion different to any known on Earth. Do you think that they would want to believe themselves to have been brought to the Earth by random chance? No! They want to believe that they had a specific purpose for being on the Earth, just like us. It's very easy to think that way. However, you need to think a bit more openly (in my opinion) to why you believe what you believe.
muzebreak
Posts: 2,781
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2013 9:17:10 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/22/2013 9:14:36 PM, morgan2252 wrote:
Wow, guys. Wow.

At 3/21/2013 10:15:36 AM, Magic8000 wrote:
LOL you believe that water magically floats up in the sky and magically becomes solid and magically becomes some unique shape that's unlike any other, then they get tired of being up there so they fall!

I hope you realize it isn't "magic." Water vapor, just like everything else, rises when it is heated because the particles move faster. This causes it to go up. They fall because up in the sky, it is colder. There, the particles in the water stop moving, and they are heavier. Because they are heavier, they fall.

LOLOLOLOLOL there's obviously a snow flake making God. I mean how else?

There's a reason snowflakes are symmetrical in that they have six sides. According to About.com, "It reflects the snowflake's internal order of the water molecules. Water molecules in the solid state, such as in ice and snow, form weak bonds (called hydrogen bonds) with one another. These ordered arrangements result in the symmetrical, hexagonal shape of the snowflake. During crystallization, the water molecules align themselves to maximize attractive forces and minimize repulsive forces. Consequently, water molecules arrange themselves in predetermined spaces and in a specific arrangement. Water molecules simply arrange themselves to fit the spaces and maintain symmetry."

http://chemistry.about.com...

If you see an iPod on a beach, would you conclude it came from the sky magically?

Where do you get this nonsense from?? IPods are manmade. And besides, without science, you wouldn't even have iPods, or the chips that go into iPods that help create our smartphones. And seriously, "Come out of the sky magically?" That isn't possible, considering that if we were to have the sky rain iPods, metal would have to evaporate and heat up to the point that it would become a gas. If we wanted it to rain iPods, Earth would be very, very, hot.

Or would you conclude it's designed? If one thing has designer, everything has a designer, including snow flakes!!!!!!!!

As I mentioned before, iPods are manmade, and therefore, it is designed BY MAN. Snowflakes simply take the shape of their chemical form.

And as for everything, including humans, being designed, I want you to think of something for one moment. Pretend that there was an alien race far, far away that DID evolve by chance. Let's say that this alien race looked like a mixed up, jumbled up mess to us, randomly stuck together. However, this species also has emotions, consciousness, and a religion different to any known on Earth. Do you think that they would want to believe themselves to have been brought to the Earth by random chance? No! They want to believe that they had a specific purpose for being on the Earth, just like us. It's very easy to think that way. However, you need to think a bit more openly (in my opinion) to why you believe what you believe.

Magic was being satirical........
"Every kid starts out as a natural-born scientist, and then we beat it out of them. A few trickle through the system with their wonder and enthusiasm for science intact." - Carl Sagan

This is the response of the defenders of Sparta to the Commander of the Roman Army: "If you are a god, you will not hurt those who have never injured you. If you are a man, advance - you will find men equal to yourself. And women.
slo1
Posts: 4,308
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2013 9:34:49 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/21/2013 10:15:36 AM, Magic8000 wrote:
LOL you believe that water magically floats up in the sky and magically becomes solid and magically becomes some unique shape that's unlike any other, then they get tired of being up there so they fall! LOLOLOLOLOL there's obviously a snow flake making God. I mean how else? If you see an iPod on a beach, would you conclude it came from the sky magically? Or would you conclude it's designed? If one thing has designer, everything has a designer, including snow flakes!!!!!!!!

Also very important, where does the white go when the snow melts? Of course, God takes the white to make more snow.
Magic8000
Posts: 975
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2013 10:44:12 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/23/2013 10:03:39 PM, Smithereens wrote:
I've never seen a better straw man. Now i'll leave you to ponder if that's and insult or a compliment. (or a complisult?)

Well.....was it an insult or a compliment??????????!?!?!?!??!!!!!!!!!!!????????! I'm going nuts trying to figure out!!! I have a white board with argument for compliment and arguments for insults! YOU'RE TEARING ME APART!
404 coherent debate topic not found. Please restart the debate with clear resolution.

"So Magic8000 believes Einstein was a proctologist who was persuaded by the Government and Hitler to fabricate the Theory of Relativity"- GWL-CPA
Magic8000
Posts: 975
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2013 10:45:11 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/22/2013 9:14:36 PM, morgan2252 wrote:
Wow, guys. Wow.

At 3/21/2013 10:15:36 AM, Magic8000 wrote:
LOL you believe that water magically floats up in the sky and magically becomes solid and magically becomes some unique shape that's unlike any other, then they get tired of being up there so they fall!

I hope you realize it isn't "magic." Water vapor, just like everything else, rises when it is heated because the particles move faster. This causes it to go up. They fall because up in the sky, it is colder. There, the particles in the water stop moving, and they are heavier. Because they are heavier, they fall.

LOLOLOLOLOL there's obviously a snow flake making God. I mean how else?

There's a reason snowflakes are symmetrical in that they have six sides. According to About.com, "It reflects the snowflake's internal order of the water molecules. Water molecules in the solid state, such as in ice and snow, form weak bonds (called hydrogen bonds) with one another. These ordered arrangements result in the symmetrical, hexagonal shape of the snowflake. During crystallization, the water molecules align themselves to maximize attractive forces and minimize repulsive forces. Consequently, water molecules arrange themselves in predetermined spaces and in a specific arrangement. Water molecules simply arrange themselves to fit the spaces and maintain symmetry."

http://chemistry.about.com...

If you see an iPod on a beach, would you conclude it came from the sky magically?

Where do you get this nonsense from?? IPods are manmade. And besides, without science, you wouldn't even have iPods, or the chips that go into iPods that help create our smartphones. And seriously, "Come out of the sky magically?" That isn't possible, considering that if we were to have the sky rain iPods, metal would have to evaporate and heat up to the point that it would become a gas. If we wanted it to rain iPods, Earth would be very, very, hot.

Or would you conclude it's designed? If one thing has designer, everything has a designer, including snow flakes!!!!!!!!

As I mentioned before, iPods are manmade, and therefore, it is designed BY MAN. Snowflakes simply take the shape of their chemical form.

And as for everything, including humans, being designed, I want you to think of something for one moment. Pretend that there was an alien race far, far away that DID evolve by chance. Let's say that this alien race looked like a mixed up, jumbled up mess to us, randomly stuck together. However, this species also has emotions, consciousness, and a religion different to any known on Earth. Do you think that they would want to believe themselves to have been brought to the Earth by random chance? No! They want to believe that they had a specific purpose for being on the Earth, just like us. It's very easy to think that way. However, you need to think a bit more openly (in my opinion) to why you believe what you believe.

You have no proof for any of your claims
404 coherent debate topic not found. Please restart the debate with clear resolution.

"So Magic8000 believes Einstein was a proctologist who was persuaded by the Government and Hitler to fabricate the Theory of Relativity"- GWL-CPA
AlbinoBunny
Posts: 3,781
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/24/2013 9:29:28 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
They see me trollin', they shakin'.
bladerunner060 | bsh1 , 2014! Presidency campaign!

http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org... - Running for president.
http://www.debate.org... - Running as his vice president.

May the best man win!