Jump to topic:

Is it racist to hate demons?

twocupcakes
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/24/2013 11:55:53 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
Are people who believe in angels and demons and that kind of stuff racist? Most people judge all demons as evil people. The same people love all angels. It seems a bit prejudice to hate the whole race of demons, doesn't it? Imagine if demons existed and you were a demon, how would you feel? I don't think mythological racism should be tolerated.
Pennington
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/24/2013 12:11:39 PM
At 3/24/2013 11:55:53 AM, twocupcakes wrote:
Are people who believe in angels and demons and that kind of stuff racist?:
No
Most people judge all demons as evil people. The same people love all angels. It seems a bit prejudice to hate the whole race of demons, doesn't it?:
No it doesn't.
Imagine if demons existed and you were a demon, how would you feel?:
I would be a demon.
DDO Debate Champion Forum
http://www.debate.org...
philochristos
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/24/2013 12:18:01 PM
Are people who believe in angels and demons and that kind of stuff racist? Most people judge all demons as evil people. The same people love all angels. It seems a bit prejudice to hate the whole race of demons, doesn't it? Imagine if demons existed and you were a demon, how would you feel? I don't think mythological racism should be tolerated.

Demons aren't a different race than angels.
"Not to know of what things one should demand demonstration, and of what one should not, argues want of education." ~Aristotle

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." ~Aristotle
Pennington
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/24/2013 12:25:34 PM
At 3/24/2013 12:18:01 PM, philochristos wrote:

Demons aren't a different race than angels.

By my understanding, demons are the children of angels threw out of heaven or left heaven and human women. I also assume that seals are placed on these angels so they can not appear like that until a certain time.
DDO Debate Champion Forum
http://www.debate.org...
atheismo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2013 4:42:34 AM
yes, it's basically the same as christians saying dont hate anyone but then hating satan. Well john milton proved in his book "paradise lost" that satan is actually the bringer of knwoeldge which is a lot better than just being ignorant like god wanted us to be in the tree of life genesis bible
"Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence" - Carl Sagan
Composer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2013 8:26:34 AM
At 3/25/2013 4:42:34 AM, atheismo wrote:
yes, it's basically the same as christians saying dont hate anyone but then hating satan. Well john milton proved in his book "paradise lost" that satan is actually the bringer of knoweldge which is a lot better than just being ignorant like god wanted us to be in the tree of life genesis bible

According to the NET Story book bible. jebus commanded the disciples to practice ' Unlimited Forgiveness! '.

Jebus said to Story book Peter, "Not seven times, I tell you, but seventy-seven times!33 (Matthew 18:22) NET story book

33 tn Or "seventy times seven," i.e., an unlimited number of times. See L&N 60.74 and 60.77 for the two possible translations of the phrase.

For those that are duped to believe Story book jebus is a Supernatural god, as you correctly pointed out, it couldn't even maintain the standards of forgiveness it demanded of others when it apparently ' eternally condemned ' the xtian concocted naughty Supernatural angel called Satan & its alleged Pals! e.g. Rev. 20:10 KJV Story book

Not only did this trinitarian narcissistic bastard and Mother Fukkr (Luke 1:35) NOT practice Unlimited Forgiveness, but apparently also hypocrytically practiced ' Unlimited Torment! ' instead.
DanT
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2013 1:31:42 PM

The original Hebrew word for angel was "Malak", which means "messenger". It was usually impossible to differentiate between human Malaks and divine Malaks, and the distinction usually depended on how one interpreted the texts.

The Malak Elohim were the messengers of God(s).

the original Hebrew word for Demon was shed, meaning "a ghost, spirit, imp, genie, or gremlin"

The term "shed" comes from Sumerian "shedu", and was considered a protective spirit. The Shedu looked like a Sphinx with wings. Evil Sumerian spirits were known as "Asakku", which more closely resembles the Abrahamic demons. The Asakku were responsible for causing illness and death.

In Islamic literature demons were known a Jinn, and were created from smokeless fire, while Angels were created from light.

While angels and demons are sentient beings, they are not a race of man. They are a completely different animal.
"Chemical weapons are no different than any other types of weapons."~Lordknukle
DanT
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2013 1:36:19 PM
At 3/25/2013 4:42:34 AM, atheismo wrote:
yes, it's basically the same as christians saying dont hate anyone but then hating satan. Well john milton proved in his book "paradise lost" that satan is actually the bringer of knwoeldge which is a lot better than just being ignorant like god wanted us to be in the tree of life genesis bible

Actually "ha-Satan" mans "the opposer," and Satan was originally depicted as the prosecutor of man. Originally Satan was depicted as a servant of god, sent to test man; man was the defendant, God was the judge, and Satan was the prosecutor. Originally Hebrews did not believe in the notion of good and evil; sin was not evil, so much as it was a violation of God's laws and commandments.
DanT
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2013 1:41:08 PM

Let me ask you this; is it racist to hate a gang of black men for killing your family? What about hating an Italian mafia? Is it racist to hate the KKK for blowing up schools?

Why does man try to exterminate ants, roaches, and rats? Answer: they are harmful to us. They bite us, they make us ill, and they pose a threat to us.

Demons are not judged for being demons, but rather for being a threat to us.
Dogknox
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2013 2:06:04 PM

Demons are NOT people!
Demons are fallen Angels!
DanT
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2013 5:12:11 PM
At 3/25/2013 2:06:04 PM, Dogknox wrote:

Demons are NOT people!

Demons are fallen Angels.
Angels are Malaks
Malaks are sometimes people
Thus Demons are sometimes people.
Dogknox
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2013 9:38:44 PM
At 3/25/2013 5:12:11 PM, DanT wrote:

Demons are NOT people!

Demons are fallen Angels.
Angels are Malaks
Malaks are sometimes people
Thus Demons are sometimes people.

WRONG... The Angels were Judged before Man was formed from dust!
DanT Malaks are NEVER people!!!!
God made Angels to serve.

The fallen angels are Demons!
Demons cannot love, they cannot love, they would never ever want to love, they have been judged they can't change after they have been placed into Gehenna! (lake of fire)

Angels cannot hate, they have been judged, they cannot change now after judgement! They would never ever want to hate!
Composer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2013 3:18:16 AM
Demons are NOT people!

You continue to lie & try to deceive us Dogknox!

Your own Cult Story book refutes you & actually states that some humans/People are angels also -

Take a look inside your own catholic Story book you obviously know so little about, LOL!

e.g. "To the angel of the church in Ephesus write: . . . . (Rev. 2:1) RSV catholic Story book 1966 edition

"And to the angel of the church in Smyrna write: . . . . (Rev. 2:8) RSV catholic Story book 1966 edition

"And to the angel of the church in Thyati'ra write: . . . . (Rev. 2:18) RSV catholic Story book 1966 edition

Hence the reference ' Fallen angels ' actually refers to humans that have e.g. become disobedient sinners or corrupted their privileged office as holy representitives.

The paedophile protecting catholic Popeys are even present day examples of ' Fallen angels '.

&

Take another look indside your catholic Cult book of propoganda that decimates the catholic ideology itself again, LOL! -

Demons also refers to the Pagan Idols that catholics still worship today! (cf. Deut. 32:15 - 24) RSV catholic Story book 1966 edition

&

Me Composer the ongoing successful Cult buster: If you ask me of course, I submit that this whole 'demon' thing is extraordinarily silly. There's a valid reason for that. Let's assume for a second that a demon possesses a so called xtian. That person - by being possessed - is not responsible for their actions and, without the demon, being a self acclaimed lover of Story book jebus, is undoubtedly under its protection? LOL!

Hence possessing them is a pointless endeavour. If, on the other hand, the possessed individual is a hell-bound atheist or pagan, it's pointless possessing them, you might as well just let them die all by themselves. In either instance, these demons are simply wasting immaterial energy.

In fact, I would submit that the very last people we would look at and ever consider demon possessed are the kind of idiots that run in front of trucks and cars. Instead, given their obvious knowledge of the inner workings of immortal existence and universe coupled with their apparent desire to push everyone towards evil, they'd actually possess presidents and global celebrities. The pope would be a prime example as would Santa Claus and David Beckham.

In the case of Santa, (an anagram of satan), what better way to get people on your side than to hand them free gifts consisting of everything they've ever wanted? (My thanks to SnakeyStew for the Original Concept.)

So Dogknox, you remain as always an agent of Satan - Peter = your Popeys (Mark 8:33) RSV catholic Story book 1966 edition (apparently? LOL!)

&

You catholics besides being the self admitted agents of Satan are also wanna-be agents of a Mother Fukkr! (Luke 1:35) RSV catholic Story book 1966 edition

Your vindicated mentor, 50 year successful Cult busting personal successful literal Saviour, moi!
Composer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2013 3:46:12 AM
At 3/25/2013 9:38:44 PM, Dogknox wrote:
WRONG... The Angels were Judged before Man was formed from dust!

It is still YOU that is WRONG! Dogknox!

Your own Cult Story book again refutes YOU the catholic -

The wages of sin is death . . . . (Rom. 6:23) RSV catholic cult Story book 1966 edition
cf.
for they cannot die any more, because they are equal to angels . . . . (Luke 20:36) RSV catholic Cult Story book 1966 edition

1. For the wages of sin is death; . . . (Rom. 6:23) RSV catholic cult Story book 1966 edition

2. ALL Supernatural spirit angels never die (Luke 20:36) - (they cannot die any more, because they are equal to angels . . . . (Luke 20:36) RSV catholic Cult Story book 1966 edition.)

If you can never die, then you can never sin!

Hence the ONLY Story book ' fallen angels ' are a reference strictly to Humans!

This is mainly meant for non-catholic readers here, as Dogknox has only so far ever demonstrated he is immune from Truth & Reality!

Your vindicated mentor, 50 year successful Cult busting personal successful literal Saviour, moi!
vbaculum
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2013 9:20:54 AM

Awesome. lol
"If you claim to value nonviolence and you consume animal products, you need to rethink your position on nonviolence." - Gary Francione

THE WORLD IS VEGAN! If you want it
pozessed
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2013 11:23:21 AM
At 3/25/2013 1:41:08 PM, DanT wrote:

Let me ask you this; is it racist to hate a gang of black men for killing your family? What about hating an Italian mafia? Is it racist to hate the KKK for blowing up schools?

Why does man try to exterminate ants, roaches, and rats? Answer: they are harmful to us. They bite us, they make us ill, and they pose a threat to us.

To believe in God is to believe in eternity. Does God give any man the right to judge any person or their demons?
Even if he does, does any person have the ability to judge and punish anyone appropriately considering the miniscule time frame we are actually here in this lifetime?
pozessed
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2013 11:26:47 AM
At 3/26/2013 11:23:21 AM, pozessed wrote:
At 3/25/2013 1:41:08 PM, DanT wrote:

To believe in God is to believe in eternity. Does God give any man the right to judge any person or their demons?
Even if he does, does any person have the ability to judge and punish anyone appropriately considering the miniscule time frame we are actually here in this lifetime?

To believe in God is to believe in eternity?
Sorry that was meant to be a question.