Total Posts:37|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Religious Jihad's and the US

tkubok
Posts: 5,044
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2009 8:03:55 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 11/11/2009 7:18:28 AM, BellumQuodPacis wrote:
How many are there?
What is there significance?
and if possible, could this hurt the US?

There are many.

The significance is that they are trying so hard to try. But most of them get stopped before the planning stage.

It has already hurt the US. What do you think 9/11 was.
Mirza
Posts: 16,992
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2009 11:51:42 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 11/11/2009 8:03:55 AM, tkubok wrote:
The significance is that they are trying so hard to try. But most of them get stopped before the planning stage.
I guess stopping Bush was a hard thing to do.
It has already hurt the US. What do you think 9/11 was.
9/11? An inside job. That's what it was. I'm not defending extremists by saying this, but I do deny what is false. If a Muslim man blows himself up, alright then, with enough proof I will not deny that. However, 9/11 triggered a war on a Muslim country, and for the sake of killing terrorists those ignorant Western politicians voted for going into Iraq too. This is all something made up by governments led by politicians who are the wolves going after the lamb. But wait, just wait for the day where all these lies come to light, and when all of those who supported two wars led by ignorants regret it. What is happening to Muslims around the world is only because Western politicians don't want their economy to grow and military to become as strong as theirs. But let me make it clear that in the battlefield, nobody beats Muslims. The media itself proves that. No group in the world has survived all these kind of wars like we Muslims have. We have always been oppressed, and unfortunately will always be, but yet we grow faster than anybody else, and make it possible for us to keep our Faith. Most Western soldiers are people who have nothing to fight for. They fight for countries led by bigoted parties who force them do die for nothing. Ask the soldiers in Afghanistan and Iraq. Muslim soldiers at least fight in the name of God in the battlefield, and dare to fight by their own will, and are not oppressors, but defenders.

If Jihad grows in the U.S. it is just a good thing. It means to struggle and strive. Is there anything wrong with that? Is Jihad something else according to you maybe? Killing innocent people? Blowing yourself up? No, no. I am doing Jihad right now, but defending my religion peacefully, and striving to become as much of a Muslim as possible. That is Jihad, not what Geert Wilders tells you.
banker
Posts: 1,370
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2009 4:08:46 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
Jihad stugling vilance is only new here however across the islamic bloody borders its a way of life...!
After we freed iraq muslim killers (or muslim strugglers how my friend mizra likes to call them) dressed gay people like women prior to beheading them.
In indonisia muslim viligers wiped out viliges of christians who where not wiling to submit..!
The un was very much ready to ignore sudan jihad where millions got literly exterminated by jihadic spiritual killers..!
India mumbai attacks and kashmire attacks a nation very similar to isreal where jihadic killers paint jihad as a border conflict... Both infidel nations bordering jihadists injoy constent mass killings in hotels trains schools where muslims slughter kids and women to please allah..!

We are geting closer and closer to the islamic bloody borders...!

I see some can't wait
the most important source for muslim Arabs:

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd'.".

- Qur'an 17:104 -

Any sincere muslim must recognize the Land they call "Palestine" as the Jewish Homeland, according to the book considered by muslims to be the most sacred word and Allah's ultimate revelation.

Ibn Khaldun, one of the most creditable
tkubok
Posts: 5,044
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2009 12:00:35 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 11/11/2009 11:51:42 AM, Mirza wrote:
At 11/11/2009 8:03:55 AM, tkubok wrote:
The significance is that they are trying so hard to try. But most of them get stopped before the planning stage.
I guess stopping Bush was a hard thing to do.

Thats why i said "Most".

The next part is the most ridiculous thing ive ever heard.
9/11? An inside job. That's what it was. I'm not defending extremists by saying this, but I do deny what is false. If a Muslim man blows himself up, alright then, with enough proof I will not deny that.

Prove it.

However, 9/11 triggered a war on a Muslim country, and for the sake of killing terrorists those ignorant Western politicians voted for going into Iraq too. This is all something made up by governments led by politicians who are the wolves going after the lamb.

Prove that too.

But wait, just wait for the day where all these lies come to light, and when all of those who supported two wars led by ignorants regret it. What is happening to Muslims around the world is only because Western politicians don't want their economy to grow and military to become as strong as theirs.

Youre kidding me right. Apart from the fact that you have not placed a single reason why the US politicians dont want the middle east economy and military to grow, youre forgetting China. If the US didnt want China to grow, they wouldve waged war and invaded them a long time ago. Why didnt they? because your claim is BS.

And the existance of Saudi Arabia, also makes your claim BS. The oil-owning princes of Saudi Arabia are undoubtedly the strongest economic influences in the world, and the Western world are paying big bucks to support them.

And then there are the other multiple nations that the US is selling weapons too. Those also make your claim BS.

But let me make it clear that in the battlefield, nobody beats Muslims.

A couple nukes will take care of Muslims really fast.

The media itself proves that. No group in the world has survived all these kind of wars like we Muslims have.

Thats cause no country has Muslim eradication as a goal. Nor are most wars fought by Muslims and some other religious sect, but rather between Muslims themselves.

We have always been oppressed, and unfortunately will always be, but yet we grow faster than anybody else, and make it possible for us to keep our Faith.

Yeah, i agree, cause the Muslims have never oppressed the Jews or the Christians in history. Never.

Most Western soldiers are people who have nothing to fight for.

Yeah, because these soldiers country, ideals, and family dont exist. Clearly your argument is BS.

They fight for countries led by bigoted parties who force them do die for nothing. Ask the soldiers in Afghanistan and Iraq. Muslim soldiers at least fight in the name of God in the battlefield, and dare to fight by their own will, and are not oppressors, but defenders.

Youre kidding me, right?

The military is not under conscription. The US soldiers are there by their own will. Your argument is BS.

The military is fighting in the name of the United states military. They are fighting and dying for their country. your argument is BS.

The people the US citizens are fighting against, are namely apart of a Terrorist Organization that has oppressed most of Afganistan. Your argument is BS.

There are Muslim united states troops. your argument is BS.

If Jihad grows in the U.S. it is just a good thing. It means to struggle and strive. Is there anything wrong with that? Is Jihad something else according to you maybe? Killing innocent people? Blowing yourself up? No, no. I am doing Jihad right now, but defending my religion peacefully, and striving to become as much of a Muslim as possible. That is Jihad, not what Geert Wilders tells you.

Cool story, bro.

Too bad your argument is BS.
crackofdawn_Jr
Posts: 1,350
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2009 3:32:44 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 11/11/2009 11:51:42 AM, Mirza wrote:
At 11/11/2009 8:03:55 AM, tkubok wrote:

No, no. I am doing Jihad right now, but defending my religion peacefully, and striving to become as much of a Muslim as possible. That is Jihad, not what Geert Wilders tells you.

Really, cause I learned in WH that "Jihad" is a term used for the holy war. Which, when it began, really meant war.
There are three types of lies: lies, damn lies, and statistics"
-Mark Twain

"If at first you don't succeed, redefine success"

"Therefore love moderately. Long love doth so.
Too swift arrives as tardy as too slow."
- William Shakespeare

"There must be no majority decisions, but only responsible persons, and the word 'council' must be restored to its original meaning. Surely every man will have advisers by his side, but the decision will be made by one man."
- Adolf Hitler
banker
Posts: 1,370
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2009 7:46:30 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
Its sad how hypocritical muslems slander their own heros sacrificing their lives for their allah...!just to cover up their allahs behind..!
the most important source for muslim Arabs:

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd'.".

- Qur'an 17:104 -

Any sincere muslim must recognize the Land they call "Palestine" as the Jewish Homeland, according to the book considered by muslims to be the most sacred word and Allah's ultimate revelation.

Ibn Khaldun, one of the most creditable
Mirza
Posts: 16,992
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2009 8:25:17 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 11/12/2009 3:32:44 PM, crackofdawn_Jr wrote:
Really, cause I learned in WH that "Jihad" is a term used for the holy war. Which, when it began, really meant war.
You learn from what? Whatever your source is, it is not the Qur'an or an authentic hadith. Those who tell you that Jihad is "Holy War" are lying and do not have a clue about it. The Arabic word for "Holy War" is "harb-u-muqadasah", and it is not mentioned in the Qur'an nor in any authentic hadith. Who are you going to believe then? The media whose main task is to attack Islam and its values, or the Qur'an and authentic hadith?

Jihad means to struggle and strive, and regarding Jihad for fighting, it is applied when the enemies of Muslims attack Muslims, which is self-defense. I am doing Jihad whenever something bad happens to me, and I try to ward it off. If I were a soldier, and some enemies attacked my country and Muslims, then I am also doing Jihad by fighting in the name of God the oppressors. If you think that a suicide bomber is fighting in the name of God by killing innocent people and committing numerous major sins, and simultaneously doing Jihad, you're so wrong. But I guess the media does very well is brainwashing people. No doubt about that.
banker
Posts: 1,370
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2009 11:37:47 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
If you want to know what jihad realy is ask the victems who lost their life for jihad...! Go to the thousends who got blown up by jihad...! Ask the ones on planes who lost their life after hearing allah akhbar...! Go find out the definition of jihad...! Go to yong kids in indonisia who got beheaded on their way home let them explain you the definition of jihad...! So meny people losing yong family members in the most cruel and brutal way have a right to explain jihad...! Not one who whants to defand a hate cult from bieng brught to justice
the most important source for muslim Arabs:

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd'.".

- Qur'an 17:104 -

Any sincere muslim must recognize the Land they call "Palestine" as the Jewish Homeland, according to the book considered by muslims to be the most sacred word and Allah's ultimate revelation.

Ibn Khaldun, one of the most creditable
Mirza
Posts: 16,992
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2009 12:34:17 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 11/13/2009 11:37:47 AM, banker wrote:
If you want to know what jihad realy is ask the victems who lost their life for jihad...!
I can't speak to dead people. Sorry, you're just different.

Go to the thousends who got blown up by jihad...!
It's not really possible... But you should go to the millions who got blown up by non-Muslims. Ask them who did it.

Ask the ones on planes who lost their life after hearing allah akhbar...!
Ask the ones who lost their life after hearing "Heil Hitler".

Go find out the definition of jihad...!
I have several Qur'ans in my room. It says to struggle and strive.

Go to yong kids in indonisia who got beheaded on their way home let them explain you the definition of jihad...!
Go to poor people who have nothing in their lives except Faith in God and hope, and let them explain to you the definition of Jihad.

So meny people losing yong family members in the most cruel and brutal way have a right to explain jihad...!
So the families of the Jews who were victims of Holocaust will blame Jihad? Was Hitler yelling "God is Greatest", perhaps? Be ashamed of yourself.

Not one who whants to defand a hate cult from bieng brught to justice
I do. Most people who replied to you here (surprisingly) do. People who have opened up the Qur'an and read it with understanding do.
banker
Posts: 1,370
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2009 1:16:09 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
Mizra I agree with your comparison between hitler and muhammud..!
only one thing that's not the same is:unlike muhammud , hitler did claim he was send to kill for god..!
How dare you..!
How dare you to compare the victims of jihad to those brutal killers...!
Regardless how poor those thugs are..!
Don't compare them to the victims..!
the most important source for muslim Arabs:

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd'.".

- Qur'an 17:104 -

Any sincere muslim must recognize the Land they call "Palestine" as the Jewish Homeland, according to the book considered by muslims to be the most sacred word and Allah's ultimate revelation.

Ibn Khaldun, one of the most creditable
Mirza
Posts: 16,992
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2009 1:46:37 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 11/12/2009 12:00:35 PM, tkubok wrote:
Prove it.
Deny my claim. I have yet to see any plane hit Pentagon. I have yet to see the incident recorded by hundreds of cameras in and around Pentagon. There were/are so many cameras around Pentagon that at least one of them would have remained functioning with the recorded footage even if Pentagon was hit by a nuclear bomb. I find it awkward that some people still believe in the theory of Bush. You guys also believed in him regarding the Iraq war, but when the game was over, and his lies were exposed, you came to know the truth. The truth already stands clear, but not believing in the truth is common amongst people. Sadly. Watch those two videos; they are pretty good.
Youre kidding me right. Apart from the fact that you have not placed a single reason why the US politicians dont want the middle east economy and military to grow, youre forgetting China. If the US didnt want China to grow, they wouldve waged war and invaded them a long time ago. Why didnt they? because your claim is BS.
No, I'm not kidding. Those ignorant Western politicians who support these wars are like rapists who lure children with candy, and then ruin their lives. The same way they give weapons to Islamic countries that are harmless to those Western powers, and then invade them and erase their cultures from the history book. Is that what you call to help? Where was the help to the victims Srebrenica? Spoiled, ignorant UN soldiers who were present there let over 8,000 males get massacred. Is that help?

And the existance of Saudi Arabia, also makes your claim BS. The oil-owning princes of Saudi Arabia are undoubtedly the strongest economic influences in the world, and the Western world are paying big bucks to support them.
Is it just like when the Western leaders supported Muslims during the Soviet-Afghan conflict, and then exterminated millions of them?

Muslims in Islamic societies are used to being poor and oppressed. If anything should let the economy go down the hill in a Muslim country, Muslims would deal with it much better than non-Muslims would in the West. Muslim countries make it possible for the West to be superior to them, because if Saudi Arabia, for instance, did not sell oil to the West, and the West did not sell other things, the loss would be mostly on the West.
A couple nukes will take care of Muslims really fast.
You don't think Muslims have nuclear bombs? You know what, due to those kinds of statements, more and more people actually support Iran's nuclear programme, because with an Islamic nation having nuclear bombs, we would ignore such statements much easier than we do now. You can just keep thinking that your nuclear weapons will defeat Muslims, but we are so widely spread that we will never be eradicated. What will you do when Russia, France, UK etc. become nations with a Muslim majority? Nuke them? Probably not. At times when the entire world waged war against Muslims, they managed to survive, and now that they are all over the world, you think nukes will help. What a fantasy.

If you wonder why some Muslims support Iran's nuclear programme, your own statement is the answer.
Thats cause no country has Muslim eradication as a goal. Nor are most wars fought by Muslims and some other religious sect, but rather between Muslims themselves.
What? What kind of a war is fought between Muslims themselves that can be compared to those wars waged against them by non-Muslims? How many Muslims were left in Andalusia? Who exterminated them? Which Islamic sects fought each other in Bosnia and Kosovo? What kind of Muslims invaded Iraq in 2003? What kind of Muslims invaded Afghanistan in 2001? Poor claim. Very poor.
Yeah, i agree, cause the Muslims have never oppressed the Jews or the Christians in history. Never.
I never said Muslims are the only ones who have been oppressed, but Muslims are the biggest victims, alright? The Jews get support from the entire West, but who supports Muslims? The media attacks it, civilians hate it, soldiers fight it, leaders step on it, and the beloved prophet is being drawn in a monstrous manner.
Yeah, because these soldiers country, ideals, and family dont exist. Clearly your argument is BS.
I'm talking about the task itself, not family and such. The soldiers who died in Iraq fought for what? They fought for nothing. Of course they had the will to "defend" their country in some way, but for the reason itself they cannot have fought for it, because it is nothing. In other words, they fought a battle based on a lie.
The military is not under conscription. The US soldiers are there by their own will. Your argument is BS.
Where do you get that information? Do you know just how many soldiers are being sent to Iraq and Afghanistan unwillingly?
The military is fighting in the name of the United states military. They are fighting and dying for their country. your argument is BS.
I've told you what they fight for. I'm not saying they don't fight for their country, but the object is to fight for nothing (proper). What's the point in fighting in Iraq? Is that fighting for something? If it is, then it is fighting to kill innocent people. That's all.
The people the US citizens are fighting against, are namely apart of a Terrorist Organization that has oppressed most of Afganistan. Your argument is BS.
Solve your own problems first. Your have more problems than Afghanistan has under normal circumstances. Killing one million unborn children is a small part of it. Intoxicated people laying on the streets, ruining their own lives and the lives of their relatives, it is also a small part of it. You think the West is there to help? There are terrorists all around the world. Afghanistan is no special place for them, nor for their supporters.
There are Muslim united states troops. your argument is BS.
Unfortunately they are being used as tools to kill innocent people, which is forbidden in Islam. We Muslims should not serve non-Muslim armies, because this is what it leads to; the killing of innocent people, and in this case Muslims.
Cool story, bro.
Yes, it is.
Too bad your argument is BS.
That's what you think. At least my arguments are made of proper words.
wjmelements
Posts: 8,206
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2009 1:53:30 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 11/12/2009 3:32:44 PM, crackofdawn_Jr wrote:
At 11/11/2009 11:51:42 AM, Mirza wrote:
At 11/11/2009 8:03:55 AM, tkubok wrote:

No, no. I am doing Jihad right now, but defending my religion peacefully, and striving to become as much of a Muslim as possible. That is Jihad, not what Geert Wilders tells you.

Really, cause I learned in WH that "Jihad" is a term used for the holy war. Which, when it began, really meant war.

Odd, I was tought the exact opposite, that the original term for jihad had an intrapersonal meaning.
in the blink of an eye you finally see the light
InsertNameHere
Posts: 15,699
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2009 1:59:11 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 11/13/2009 1:53:30 PM, wjmelements wrote:

Odd, I was tought the exact opposite, that the original term for jihad had an intrapersonal meaning.

No, Jihad is the internal holy struggle a Muslim goes through in order to be as devout as they can. External Jihad is supposed to be used only in self-defense.
banker
Posts: 1,370
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2009 11:35:38 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
Insert you came here first posing as a inquiring mind..! But as all defenders of islamic hate cult lies is the only tool to defand cruel jihadic killers...! Are you saying that christian girls are so dangreous that beheading is the only self defance to use...? Was the wall street jurnal coresponded beheaded by cruel jihadists so dangerous that his beheading was self defance..? Islam hate cult blaming victims of jihad for jihad...! If your muslim your unable to comperhand that its a problem...! Yes blaming victims for the acts of his killer is wrong...! Sorry muslims
the most important source for muslim Arabs:

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd'.".

- Qur'an 17:104 -

Any sincere muslim must recognize the Land they call "Palestine" as the Jewish Homeland, according to the book considered by muslims to be the most sacred word and Allah's ultimate revelation.

Ibn Khaldun, one of the most creditable
Mirza
Posts: 16,992
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2009 2:09:20 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 11/15/2009 11:35:38 AM, banker wrote:
Insert you came here first posing as a inquiring mind..! But as all defenders of islamic hate cult lies is the only tool to defand cruel jihadic killers...! Are you saying that christian girls are so dangreous that beheading is the only self defance to use...? Was the wall street jurnal coresponded beheaded by cruel jihadists so dangerous that his beheading was self defance..? Islam hate cult blaming victims of jihad for jihad...! If your muslim your unable to comperhand that its a problem...! Yes blaming victims for the acts of his killer is wrong...! Sorry muslims
Show me a verse from the Qur'an that is commanding Muslims to kill innocent people.
banker
Posts: 1,370
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2009 3:14:02 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
Mizra I am not going to help you trash your own mijahadeens who sacrificed their own life for allah...! If you want to slander them and say that they desecrated the quran you do it...! Mizra its age of information every one is free to discover how dispiciple the quran is on their own you can't hide any more...! Everyone could go to you tube listen for jihad micky quoting hate from quran etc. Only islam could instruct their people to secrifice their life to become a hero and then ,slander them as kafirs working against allahs quran!! Only islam could instruct fathers to kill their own doughters for allah then call them kafirs for doing it ...! I don't blame you mizra the kind of people who could blame victims of jihad for jihad will never understand why its wrong...!
the most important source for muslim Arabs:

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd'.".

- Qur'an 17:104 -

Any sincere muslim must recognize the Land they call "Palestine" as the Jewish Homeland, according to the book considered by muslims to be the most sacred word and Allah's ultimate revelation.

Ibn Khaldun, one of the most creditable
Mirza
Posts: 16,992
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2009 3:16:31 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 11/15/2009 3:14:02 PM, banker wrote:
Mizra I am not going to help you trash your own mijahadeens who sacrificed their own life for allah...! If you want to slander them and say that they desecrated the quran you do it...! Mizra its age of information every one is free to discover how dispiciple the quran is on their own you can't hide any more...! Everyone could go to you tube listen for jihad micky quoting hate from quran etc. Only islam could instruct their people to secrifice their life to become a hero and then ,slander them as kafirs working against allahs quran!! Only islam could instruct fathers to kill their own doughters for allah then call them kafirs for doing it ...! I don't blame you mizra the kind of people who could blame victims of jihad for jihad will never understand why its wrong...!
A verse from the Qur'an, please. Don't waste my time.
banker
Posts: 1,370
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2009 3:45:50 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
Jihadic mizra I am sorry to see your struggling to respond... If you believe my point is not eduquatly responding to yours feal free to explain why You asked this question once I responded now its your turn
the most important source for muslim Arabs:

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd'.".

- Qur'an 17:104 -

Any sincere muslim must recognize the Land they call "Palestine" as the Jewish Homeland, according to the book considered by muslims to be the most sacred word and Allah's ultimate revelation.

Ibn Khaldun, one of the most creditable
banker
Posts: 1,370
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2009 4:14:13 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
Its obvios your not going to deny current events..! And act as if all head lines of daily jihad actions are lies...! I assume You realy believe I like to get a koran training now? Do I owe it to jihad victims to read the book ordering their execution? Do I have to honor their killers by quoting their quran..?
the most important source for muslim Arabs:

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd'.".

- Qur'an 17:104 -

Any sincere muslim must recognize the Land they call "Palestine" as the Jewish Homeland, according to the book considered by muslims to be the most sacred word and Allah's ultimate revelation.

Ibn Khaldun, one of the most creditable
feverish
Posts: 2,716
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2009 6:21:30 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 11/15/2009 4:14:13 PM, banker wrote:
Its obvios your not going to deny current events..! And act as if all head lines of daily jihad actions are lies...! I assume You realy believe I like to get a koran training now? Do I owe it to jihad victims to read the book ordering their execution? Do I have to honor their killers by quoting their quran..?

If you're making claims about a text then you should be expected to read it first, yes.
banker
Posts: 1,370
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2009 8:19:30 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
I wonder why I have to know quran verses ? Did I ever justify jihad ,that I have to bring proof from the quran for it..? I am here condmning jihad...! If you like to get verses go to the ones promoting jihad just type in you tube or google video jihad micky or kill infidels to find it I am against jihad I won't bring proof to support it
the most important source for muslim Arabs:

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd'.".

- Qur'an 17:104 -

Any sincere muslim must recognize the Land they call "Palestine" as the Jewish Homeland, according to the book considered by muslims to be the most sacred word and Allah's ultimate revelation.

Ibn Khaldun, one of the most creditable
banker
Posts: 1,370
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2009 8:25:25 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
Feverish its the killers making claims on the quran not me...! I never claimed allah akbar by killing..!
the most important source for muslim Arabs:

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd'.".

- Qur'an 17:104 -

Any sincere muslim must recognize the Land they call "Palestine" as the Jewish Homeland, according to the book considered by muslims to be the most sacred word and Allah's ultimate revelation.

Ibn Khaldun, one of the most creditable
Harlan
Posts: 1,880
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2009 8:43:38 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 11/15/2009 8:19:30 PM, banker wrote:
I wonder why I have to know quran verses ? Did I ever justify jihad ,that I have to bring proof from the quran for it..? I am here condmning jihad...! If you like to get verses go to the ones promoting jihad just type in you tube or google video jihad micky or kill infidels to find it I am against jihad I won't bring proof to support it

Oh my god.

Nobody on this thread is disputing that killing lots of innocent people is bad. Every one agrees with you on that account. What is being argued is whether that is the semantic meaning of the word "Jihad" and whether the Koran encourages holy war.

How can you be against something to whose meaning or existence you are not sure?
Harlan
Posts: 1,880
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2009 8:49:52 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 11/11/2009 7:18:28 AM, BellumQuodPacis wrote:
How many are there?
What is there significance?
and if possible, could this hurt the US?

I don't see that as a very immediate threat. It's just that the concept gets much more plubicity after 9/11 and our 2 "wars" in the middle east. Nothing really changed after 9/11 though, as far as the threat of "Jihad."

Even if 9/11 was an attack by Islamic extremists (which I have reason to be skeptical of) it does not make any difference to every day life 8 years later. One terrible plane crash does not make a significant, statistical difference as to the safety of flying a plane, so to speak.

This threat of terrorism has been an invention by politicians as a tool of fear, I think.
banker
Posts: 1,370
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2009 3:22:13 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
Haran I have to apalagize and say your mistaking...! Actually thay do approve killing,since every 30 seconds someone is killed by a jihadist for allah. Every jihad victim is evidance on those appruving killing..! this post did not start as a quran study guide and it should not be turned into such by defenders of jihad killers who try to confuse...!
the most important source for muslim Arabs:

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd'.".

- Qur'an 17:104 -

Any sincere muslim must recognize the Land they call "Palestine" as the Jewish Homeland, according to the book considered by muslims to be the most sacred word and Allah's ultimate revelation.

Ibn Khaldun, one of the most creditable
banker
Posts: 1,370
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2009 4:15:45 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
Haran its obvios that some would like to dispue ,however since they can't they try to confuse...! Jihadists like mizra will grab every opportunity to defend the jihadist..! Nothing would stop jihadist mizra..! Even slandering his own mujadeens calling them kafirs...! Here you could see how hypocritical islam is..! A mujadeen goes kills his own doughter for allah..! Great honor for allah when a father honor kills his doughter..! Misra calling him kafir by saying its not in quran...! Holy mujadeens slash trouth of kids going to school ...! Mizra calling them kafir...! 60 thousend christians murdered in cold blood in indonisia by holy jihad killers but some would still question the existance of jihad...! Now the question is maybe we do have real humanitarians in islam...! Maybe the call for peace is not that hypocritical? If so!! Why is it that only a artist painting muhammud as the terrorist he was cuased a world wide muslim protest..! How come jihad killers killing in sudan,indonisia,kashmire, in the name of muhammud don't cuase a protest like the artist cuased..?
the most important source for muslim Arabs:

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd'.".

- Qur'an 17:104 -

Any sincere muslim must recognize the Land they call "Palestine" as the Jewish Homeland, according to the book considered by muslims to be the most sacred word and Allah's ultimate revelation.

Ibn Khaldun, one of the most creditable
Harlan
Posts: 1,880
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2009 4:00:47 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 11/16/2009 3:22:13 AM, banker wrote:
Haran I have to apalagize and say your mistaking...! Actually thay do approve killing,since every 30 seconds someone is killed by a jihadist for allah. Every jihad victim is evidance on those appruving killing..! this post did not start as a quran study guide and it should not be turned into such by defenders of jihad killers who try to confuse...!

To my knowledge, nobody participating on this thread were responsible for those murders. I said that people on this thread aren't approving of holy war.

And also, I find that statistic of "every 30 seconds someone is killed by a jihadist for allah" to be a bit unlikely. Could you please cite where you found that piece of information?

The only one who is confused here is you, despite every one else's attempt to try to explain to you your very simple misconceptions about the meanings of words and what is actually in the Koran. You make controversial claims about what is written in the Koran, and then whine about it when your challenged to actually refer to anything in the Koran which backs that up.
Harlan
Posts: 1,880
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2009 4:05:49 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 11/16/2009 4:15:45 AM, banker wrote:
Haran its obvios that some would like to dispue ,however since they can't they try to confuse...! Jihadists like mizra will grab every opportunity to defend the jihadist..! Nothing would stop jihadist mizra..! Even slandering his own mujadeens calling them kafirs...! Here you could see how hypocritical islam is..! A mujadeen goes kills his own doughter for allah..! Great honor for allah when a father honor kills his doughter..! Misra calling him kafir by saying its not in quran...! Holy mujadeens slash trouth of kids going to school ...! Mizra calling them kafir...! 60 thousend christians murdered in cold blood in indonisia by holy jihad killers but some would still question the existance of jihad...! Now the question is maybe we do have real humanitarians in islam...! Maybe the call for peace is not that hypocritical? If so!! Why is it that only a artist painting muhammud as the terrorist he was cuased a world wide muslim protest..! How come jihad killers killing in sudan,indonisia,kashmire, in the name of muhammud don't cuase a protest like the artist cuased..?

OK, here's a simpler way for you to understand this. If I kill someone and claim that I was inspired to do so by an oven-manual (which I have thoroughly misunderstood, and does not intend for any homicide), does that make that model of oven inherently evil? Or does it make my false interpretation evil?

And, if you're a Christian, there have been many murders in the name of christ throughout history. Does that make Christianity evil in of itself?