Jump to topic:

A Must See For Atheists ! *

inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/2/2013 10:45:11 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
I dont wanna say too much here right now. But since most of you are avid follwers or science............Then this one is right up your alley. And I want all of you, mainly Atheists to pay close attention to this video at
about the 30 minute mark. What do you think about this now. =)
Magic8000
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/2/2013 10:46:55 AM
"Book of Enoch: REAL STORY of Fallen Angels, Devils & Man (NEPHILIM, ANCIENT ALIENS, NOAHS FLOOD, 2012 Prophesy"

Seems legit and scientific.
404 coherent debate topic not found. Please restart the debate with clear resolution.

"So Magic8000 believes Einstein was a proctologist who was persuaded by the Government and Hitler to fabricate the Theory of Relativity"- GWL-CPA
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/2/2013 10:50:50 AM
At 4/2/2013 10:46:55 AM, Magic8000 wrote:
"Book of Enoch: REAL STORY of Fallen Angels, Devils & Man (NEPHILIM, ANCIENT ALIENS, NOAHS FLOOD, 2012 Prophesy"

Not only that. But scientists are now gathering up classified information about the Flood and Noahs Ark.
So again, we must realize that science itself coincides with The Bible. How many of you agree. =)
Magic8000
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/2/2013 11:18:18 AM
At 4/2/2013 10:50:50 AM, inferno wrote:

Not only that. But scientists are now gathering up classified information about the Flood and Noahs Ark.
So again, we must realize that science itself coincides with The Bible. How many of you agree. =)

Sure, but the "scientists" are using conformation bias to select out that info. I don't have time to watch the vid atm, but I may watch it later and post what I think
404 coherent debate topic not found. Please restart the debate with clear resolution.

"So Magic8000 believes Einstein was a proctologist who was persuaded by the Government and Hitler to fabricate the Theory of Relativity"- GWL-CPA
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/2/2013 11:28:33 AM
At 4/2/2013 11:18:18 AM, Magic8000 wrote:

Sure, but the "scientists" are using conformation bias to select out that info. I don't have time to watch the vid atm, but I may watch it later and post what I think

You did not have to watch the entire video..............Just about 3 minutes of this at about the 30 minute mark.
Simple. =)
muzebreak
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/2/2013 11:40:53 AM
At 4/2/2013 11:28:33 AM, inferno wrote:

You did not have to watch the entire video..............Just about 3 minutes of this at about the 30 minute mark.
Simple. =)

Why is a mechanical engineer commenting on a geophysicists area of expertise?
"Every kid starts out as a natural-born scientist, and then we beat it out of them. A few trickle through the system with their wonder and enthusiasm for science intact." - Carl Sagan

This is the response of the defenders of Sparta to the Commander of the Roman Army: "If you are a god, you will not hurt those who have never injured you. If you are a man, advance - you will find men equal to yourself. And women.
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/2/2013 11:58:17 AM
At 4/2/2013 11:40:53 AM, muzebreak wrote:

Simple. =)

I dont know. But he seems to be pretty informed about this subject. But then again, The Jesus Movie on The History Channel is now the highest rated show ever on that network.
So I guess it really doesnt matter what u think. Now does it. =)
Magic8000
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/2/2013 3:22:14 PM
Watched it around the 30 min mark. Same old same old. Heard it all before, it's all been debunked. Seeming like you know a lot about some subject doesn't actually mean you do. I can make up a bunch of stuff on physics, but this doesn't mean I actually know about physics.

autodidact
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/2/2013 5:15:00 PM

Well most flood believers say the Grand Canyon was laid down in the flood. As soon as a creationists actually explains why coconino sandstone and hermit shale both have observable fossilized terrestrial tracks, then we can talk about your big big conspiracy theory.
muzebreak
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/2/2013 5:36:39 PM
At 4/2/2013 11:58:17 AM, inferno wrote:
At 4/2/2013 11:40:53 AM, muzebreak wrote:

Simple. =)

I dont know. But he seems to be pretty informed about this subject.

I wont disagree. But that is besides the point. He is a mechanical engineer, not a geophysicist. When you want a mechanical system built, you go to an engineer. But when you want to understand the formations of the earth, and what it may look like under certain conditions, you go to a geophysicist. Because a geophysicist is an actual authority on the subject. For all we know this guy is just reciting things he doesn't fully comprehend. I'm not saying he is, but I am saying he is not an authority on the matter. If you can find me a geophysicist with a degree from a respectable college, who has published papers on the matter, in respectable scientific journals, then I will give it a bit of credibility.

But then again, The Jesus Movie on The History Channel is now the highest rated show ever on that network.
So I guess it really doesnt matter what u think. Now does it. =)

What?
"Every kid starts out as a natural-born scientist, and then we beat it out of them. A few trickle through the system with their wonder and enthusiasm for science intact." - Carl Sagan

This is the response of the defenders of Sparta to the Commander of the Roman Army: "If you are a god, you will not hurt those who have never injured you. If you are a man, advance - you will find men equal to yourself. And women.
Sola.Gratia
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/3/2013 11:04:54 AM

I'm not much for science, but I do believe that Science coincides with the Bible. It has to. Good topic to bring forth by the way.
"What is sin? It is the glory of God not honored. Holiness of God not reverenced. Greatness of God not admired. Power of God not praised. Truth of God not sought. Wisdom of God not esteemed. Beauty of God not treasured. Goodness of God not savored. Faithfulness of God not trusted. Commandments of God not obeyed. Justice of God not respected. Wrath of God not feared. Grace of God not cherished. Presence of God not prized. Person of God not loved. That is sin." ~John Piper
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/3/2013 1:26:08 PM
At 4/2/2013 3:22:14 PM, Magic8000 wrote:
Watched it around the 30 min mark. Same old same old. Heard it all before, it's all been debunked. Seeming like you know a lot about some subject doesn't actually mean you do. I can make up a bunch of stuff on physics, but this doesn't mean I actually know about physics.

If I felt like you knew more than the guy in this video, I would have asked you instead. =)
autodidact
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/3/2013 3:21:47 PM
At 4/3/2013 1:26:08 PM, inferno wrote:

If I felt like you knew more than the guy in this video, I would have asked you instead. =)

perhaps you should explore more avenues than the ones you feel are true?
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2013 10:45:41 AM
At 4/3/2013 3:21:47 PM, autodidact wrote:

Correction. They ARE true. Get it together kid. Youre dealing with someone much greater than you.......
muzebreak
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2013 2:54:46 PM
At 4/5/2013 10:45:41 AM, inferno wrote:
At 4/3/2013 3:21:47 PM, autodidact wrote:

Correction. They ARE true. Get it together kid. Youre dealing with someone much greater than you.......

Thats a bit arogant, don't you think?

slo1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2013 3:06:54 PM
So let me see..... I'm supposed to believe that the earth's crust floated upon a layer of water that was under tremendous pressure.

Some questions for you.
1. What naturally stopped the water from permeating up through the crust? It is easy to see how land can float on lava, but exactly how does it do that on water?

2. Even if #1 were possible, wouldn't have volcanic eruptions, earth quakes, and meteors broken through can caused continual breaches to this pressurized water causing repeating floods over time?

3. How does one put two of all the current species on earth on an ark and keep them alive for so long?
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2013 8:46:06 AM
At 4/5/2013 3:06:54 PM, slo1 wrote:
So let me see..... I'm supposed to believe that the earth's crust floated upon a layer of water that was under tremendous pressure.

Some questions for you.
1. What naturally stopped the water from permeating up through the crust? It is easy to see how land can float on lava, but exactly how does it do that on water?

2. Even if #1 were possible, wouldn't have volcanic eruptions, earth quakes, and meteors broken through can caused continual breaches to this pressurized water causing repeating floods over time?

3. How does one put two of all the current species on earth on an ark and keep them alive for so long?

I personally cannot answer these questions. But Noahs Ark was found, and it was actually documented not too long ago.
Did it ever occur to you that people in high places have information that you and I will never have.
Some why be so complacent with mediocrity.
The world is much more complex than you think.
AlbinoBunny
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2013 10:41:20 AM
At 4/8/2013 8:46:06 AM, inferno wrote:

Some questions for you.

I personally cannot answer these questions. But Noahs Ark was found, and it was actually documented not too long ago.
Did it ever occur to you that people in high places have information that you and I will never have.

Did it have the DNA of all the animals that were supposedly on board?
bladerunner060 | bsh1 , 2014! Presidency campaign!

http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org... - Running for president.
http://www.debate.org... - Running as his vice president.

May the best man win!
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2013 10:54:43 AM
At 4/8/2013 10:41:20 AM, AlbinoBunny wrote:

Some questions for you.

Perhaps it did. But from what I understand there was some dna evidence that were left behind.
Most of this is very hidden classified information.
You would be a fool to think you know it all my friend.
muzebreak
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2013 10:56:34 AM

Some questions for you.

Where was Noah's ark found? How do you know it was actually found?

inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2013 11:01:09 AM
At 4/8/2013 10:56:34 AM, muzebreak wrote:

Some questions for you.

Use Google for that information. Its not that hard. =)
AlbinoBunny
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2013 11:11:22 AM
At 4/8/2013 10:54:43 AM, inferno wrote:

Some questions for you.

Perhaps it did. But from what I understand there was some dna evidence that were left behind.

What DNA evidence? Specifics are necessary here. Very hidden? So some Christians are hiding the information?

What are you on about, "know it all"?

May the best man win!
AlbinoBunny
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2013 11:14:17 AM
There's no evidence of an ark, let alone Noah's, which would be very hard to prove.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk...

May the best man win!
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2013 11:17:25 AM
At 4/8/2013 11:14:17 AM, AlbinoBunny wrote:
There's no evidence of an ark, let alone Noah's, which would be very hard to prove.

False.Says who ? You. Bwhaahaahaahaa.
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2013 11:18:39 AM
At 4/8/2013 11:11:22 AM, AlbinoBunny wrote:

Some questions for you.

What DNA evidence? Specifics are necessary here. Very hidden? So some Christians are hiding the information?

There are principalities of darkness in very high places, that are hiding life altering information from you daily.
Dont be a butthead kid. You dont know half of whats not being told.
muzebreak
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2013 11:27:06 AM
At 4/8/2013 11:01:09 AM, inferno wrote:

Some questions for you.

If I wanted to ask google, I would. You, as a person, purport to have information. I have requisitioned it. You have refused. I am left with a few options on your reasoning. Either you are keeping to yourself because you feel I don't deserve it, or you do not have the information. If your reasoning is neither of these, then please inform me of it.

AlbinoBunny
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2013 11:27:59 AM
At 4/8/2013 11:17:25 AM, inferno wrote:
At 4/8/2013 11:14:17 AM, AlbinoBunny wrote:

False.Says who ? You. Bwhaahaahaahaa.

Yes me. And the article. Provide evidence for the contrary for this discourse to hold any weight in your favour.

May the best man win!
AlbinoBunny
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2013 11:29:37 AM
At 4/8/2013 11:18:39 AM, inferno wrote:

Some questions for you.

There are principalities of darkness in very high places, that are hiding life altering information from you daily.

So? What does that have to do with Noah's ark?

May the best man win!
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2013 11:33:48 AM
At 4/8/2013 11:27:06 AM, muzebreak wrote:
At 4/8/2013 11:01:09 AM, inferno wrote:

Some questions for you.

If I wanted to ask google, I would. You, as a person, purport to have information. I have requisitioned it. You have refused. I am left with a few options on your reasoning. Either you are keeping to yourself because you feel I don't deserve it, or you do not have the information. If your reasoning is neither of these, then please inform me of it.

Actually you dont deserve it. You are obvious lacking information about the universe and its hidden secrets based on your naive approach to the world we live in.
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2013 11:35:26 AM
At 4/8/2013 11:29:37 AM, AlbinoBunny wrote:
At 4/8/2013 11:18:39 AM, inferno wrote:

Some questions for you.

So? What does that have to do with Noah's ark?

Simple. A lot of what is in the Bible, including artifacts and info about Noahs Ark will never be disclosed to a loser like yourself.
So I would refrain from making ridiculous claims and assumptions about what exists and does not.