Total Posts:7|Showing Posts:1-7
Jump to topic:

Will you REALLY be Ressurected after U DIE ?

HazratQ
Posts: 1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/2/2013 6:44:06 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Many people have lived on Earth, billions upon billions.

And some people have come to the logical conclusion that life is not the final destination.

Some people even becoming wise enough to see that the Laws of Creation are built upon justice and equality and that what goes around usually comes around.

Think about that for a second. Could you imagine the bad stuuf you keep in the back of your mind a secret coming back to hunt you one day?

Yeah, of course.

But what about those things that never quite are discovered by anyone. Does that mean that you necessarily get away with the crime?

Just to think, there have been many of mass murders such as hitler, who never quite paid the time for their crime.

You see, if death is it, than people pretty much get away with whatever crime they want so as long as they never get caught.

But no, death is not the end. Not for Justice anyway.

What goes around comes around in basic science.

So, watchout for the Day you see your deeds. And make sure, you're not full of sighs and regrets, saying " woe to me " " This is the Day of Recompense. "
"Say: He is The God
The One and The Only
The Eternal, Absolute
He begets not, nor is He begotten
And there is none Like unto Him"
Rational_Thinker9119
Posts: 9,054
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/2/2013 6:58:11 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/2/2013 6:44:06 PM, HazratQ wrote:
Many people have lived on Earth, billions upon billions.

And some people have come to the logical conclusion that life is not the final destination.

Some people even becoming wise enough to see that the Laws of Creation are built upon justice and equality and that what goes around usually comes around.

Think about that for a second. Could you imagine the bad stuuf you keep in the back of your mind a secret coming back to hunt you one day?

Yeah, of course.

But what about those things that never quite are discovered by anyone. Does that mean that you necessarily get away with the crime?

Just to think, there have been many of mass murders such as hitler, who never quite paid the time for their crime.

You see, if death is it, than people pretty much get away with whatever crime they want so as long as they never get caught.

But no, death is not the end. Not for Justice anyway.

What goes around comes around in basic science.

So, watchout for the Day you see your deeds. And make sure, you're not full of sighs and regrets, saying " woe to me " " This is the Day of Recompense. "

The only justice there is evidence of, is the justice we make for ourselves. If your argument is, that because some people get away with bad things, that there must be a just God to sort everything all out, then I see no reason how that follows. What if the world is naturally unjust, and we must act to create a world we would all deem as just.
philochristos
Posts: 2,614
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/2/2013 7:08:53 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/2/2013 6:45:53 PM, dylancatlow wrote:
I did not follow your reasoning.

You should wish for a resurrection so that nobody will get away with murder; therefore, there is a resurrection.
"Not to know of what things one should demand demonstration, and of what one should not, argues want of education." ~Aristotle

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." ~Aristotle
dylancatlow
Posts: 12,242
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/2/2013 7:09:54 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/2/2013 7:08:53 PM, philochristos wrote:
At 4/2/2013 6:45:53 PM, dylancatlow wrote:
I did not follow your reasoning.

You should wish for a resurrection so that nobody will get away with murder; therefore, there is a resurrection.

Seems legit.
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/22/2013 4:30:21 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/2/2013 6:44:06 PM, HazratQ wrote:
Many people have lived on Earth, billions upon billions.

And some people have come to the logical conclusion that life is not the final destination.

Some people even becoming wise enough to see that the Laws of Creation are built upon justice and equality and that what goes around usually comes around.

Think about that for a second. Could you imagine the bad stuuf you keep in the back of your mind a secret coming back to hunt you one day?

Yeah, of course.

But what about those things that never quite are discovered by anyone. Does that mean that you necessarily get away with the crime?

Just to think, there have been many of mass murders such as hitler, who never quite paid the time for their crime.

You see, if death is it, than people pretty much get away with whatever crime they want so as long as they never get caught.

But no, death is not the end. Not for Justice anyway.

What goes around comes around in basic science.

So, watchout for the Day you see your deeds. And make sure, you're not full of sighs and regrets, saying " woe to me " " This is the Day of Recompense. "

It was spoken, "The wages of sin is death". This means your flesh will perish during this age and that's all that's required for forgiveness and salvation.