banker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2009 2:24:32 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
here is a copy from

http://www.islam-watch.org...

i am Zainal, a 25 yr old software developer from India. After debating with my conscience for a long time, I finally mustered enough courage to renounce the treacherous path of Islam and live life in a free and fair way. All this was possible thanks to your website and the convincing content

i realized that Islam is like a fruit which looks round and yummy from outside but when you crack it open, it is simply a hollow circle. That is why no one is permitted to question and debate on some ridiculous practices in Islam.

Actually Islam only thrives on comparison... obsessive comparison... and that is precisely what makes it dangerous. Obsessive comparison, in other words to be constantly involved in superseding someone simply bears more jealousy, hatred, anger and scope for boundless revenge. I realized in Islam it is always us versus them... the believers versus non believers. Initially I thought the difference was between the believers in one Supreme God versus those who believe in multiple Gods. But that is not the case. It's simply those who believe in only Allah versus those who do not believe in Allah.
My Muslim relatives and friends used to always belittle and insult our Hindu neighbors and kin at large poking fun at their absurd noisy customs/rituals, their various Gods and their "indiscipline" (Hindu religion allows Hindus to lead their life as per what they think is logical). I was always puzzled because I found Hindus more civilized, patient, lovable and truly forgiving than most Muslims. More importantly, most of my Hindu friends and neighbors lived peacefully and happily. Their homes were usually filled with laughter. In contrast, most Muslim families quarreled amongst themselves. Most families have 5-6 children who seldom complete high school and therefore end up doing menial jobs or small street side businesses while the Hindu parents who have 1 or 2 kids almost always send their kids for English education and ensure they complete their post graduation or professional course. I also found Hindus more hygienic and well dressed. They love our country India while most Muslims who stay here favour Pakistan over their own country; especially if there is a contest between the 2 countries. I find that really absurd and repulsive.

As I grew up and started doing my engineering, I found myself more tilted towards my Hindu friends and accepting their customs, mannerisms and more importantly their ideology to be practical, loving and generous with others. Once when I debated with my intellectual Hindu friend, I found that Hinduism also professes the claim of One Supreme Divine Force (God). Their idols are simply to depict thye many qualities/characteristics of God. That is when I learnt about the false propaganda of Indian Mullahs to create misunderstanding about Hindus and Hinduism.
the most important source for muslim Arabs:

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd'.".

- Qur'an 17:104 -

Any sincere muslim must recognize the Land they call "Palestine" as the Jewish Homeland, according to the book considered by muslims to be the most sacred word and Allah's ultimate revelation.

Ibn Khaldun, one of the most creditable
banker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2009 2:29:09 PM
great site on jihad

http://historyofjihad.com...

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd'.".

Any sincere muslim must recognize the Land they call "Palestine" as the Jewish Homeland, according to the book considered by muslims to be the most sacred word and Allah's ultimate revelation.

crackofdawn_Jr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2009 4:15:00 PM
Good for you. If you think this is the right choice, then I'm glad that you actually followed what you believed in.
There are three types of lies: lies, damn lies, and statistics"
-Mark Twain

"If at first you don't succeed, redefine success"

"Therefore love moderately. Long love doth so.
Too swift arrives as tardy as too slow."
- William Shakespeare

"There must be no majority decisions, but only responsible persons, and the word 'council' must be restored to its original meaning. Surely every man will have advisers by his side, but the decision will be made by one man."
- Adolf Hitler
Kleptin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2009 5:39:09 PM
Sorry to copy and paste, but I find this relevant:

Banker's Modus Operandi:

1. Make a controversial topic
2. Post controversial statements without offering any evidence
3. Dismiss all counterpoints using Ad Hominem attacks
4. Exclaim that since no one is responding, he must be correct
5. Dismiss further counterpoints using Ad Hominem attacks
6. Topic dies because people are sick of his intellectual bankruptcy
7. Make another controversial topic.

Read before you consider posting. You may change your mind.
: At 5/2/2010 2:43:54 PM, innomen wrote:
It isn't about finding a theory, philosophy or doctrine and thinking it's the answer, but a practical application of one's experiences that is the answer.

: At 10/28/2010 2:40:07 PM, jharry wrote: I have already been given the greatest Gift that anyone could ever hope for [Life], I would consider myself selfish if I expected anything more.
banker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2009 6:45:13 PM
Klaptin your saying this to everyone ,come on its time to get a new joke

leet4A1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2009 6:46:27 PM
At 11/16/2009 6:45:13 PM, banker wrote:
Klaptin your saying this to everyone ,come on its time to get a new joke

Who's joking?
"Let me tell you the truth. The truth is, 'what is'. And 'what should be' is a fantasy, a terrible terrible lie that someone gave to the people long ago. The 'what should be' never did exist, but people keep trying to live up to it. There is no 'what should be,' there is only what is." - Lenny Bruce

"Satan goes to church, did you know that?" - Godsands

"And Genisis 1 does match modern science... you just have to try really hard." - GR33K FR33K5