Total Posts:6|Showing Posts:1-6
Jump to topic:

im new

cheriley
Posts: 5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2013 6:29:32 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
my wife is active on a number of forums here and there while ive never seenthe point as it seems noone is really interested in having a discussion as much as howing that other people are wrong. i have small children so a number of my keys are sticky or dont work all the time. anyway my original intent here as to start a discussion on the benefits of religion in contrast to science as opposed to whether this one or that one is wrong or whatever. so i am sorry fr making those mistakes. especially considerating how clearly invalidates my position. my position being that science fulfills all that is asd of religion and is far more advantageous to our survival and growth. so after yo have checked all my spelling and grammar mistakes perhaps you have an opinion.
airmax1227
Posts: 13,245
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2013 6:44:54 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/20/2013 6:29:32 PM, cheriley wrote:
My wife is active on a number of forums here and there while I've never seen the point as it seems no one is really interested in having a discussion as much as showing that other people are wrong. I have small children so a number of my keys are sticky or don't work all the time. Anyway my original intent here as to start a discussion on the benefits of religion in contrast to science as opposed to whether this one or that one is wrong or whatever. So I am sorry for making those mistakes. Especially considering how it clearly invalidates my position. My position being that science fulfills all that is and of religion and is far more advantageous to our survival and growth. So after you have checked all my spelling and grammar mistakes perhaps you have an opinion.

I fixed some of your spelling and grammar... But I don't really have an opinion.

Just believe whatever your wife believes... It'll make your life easier... ;)
Debate.org Moderator
PureX
Posts: 1,533
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2013 11:14:15 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/20/2013 6:29:32 PM, cheriley wrote:
my wife is active on a number of forums here and there while ive never seenthe point as it seems noone is really interested in having a discussion as much as howing that other people are wrong. i have small children so a number of my keys are sticky or dont work all the time. anyway my original intent here as to start a discussion on the benefits of religion in contrast to science as opposed to whether this one or that one is wrong or whatever. so i am sorry fr making those mistakes. especially considerating how clearly invalidates my position. my position being that science fulfills all that is asd of religion and is far more advantageous to our survival and growth. so after yo have checked all my spelling and grammar mistakes perhaps you have an opinion.

Hammers are good for pounding in nails, and getting them back out. Wrenches are good for removing and replacing nuts and bolts. I would recommend using whichever tool works better for whatever task is at hand.

Or, just do whatever your wife tells you.
annanicole
Posts: 19,793
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2013 11:29:21 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/20/2013 6:29:32 PM, cheriley wrote:
my wife is active on a number of forums here and there while ive never seenthe point as it seems noone is really interested in having a discussion as much as howing that other people are wrong. i have small children so a number of my keys are sticky or dont work all the time. anyway my original intent here as to start a discussion on the benefits of religion in contrast to science as opposed to whether this one or that one is wrong or whatever. so i am sorry fr making those mistakes. especially considerating how clearly invalidates my position. my position being that science fulfills all that is asd of religion and is far more advantageous to our survival and growth. so after yo have checked all my spelling and grammar mistakes perhaps you have an opinion.

Don't worry about any spelling or grammatical mistakes due to a messed-up keyboard. Dogknox and Composer have taught us how to wade through and decipher SUCH ""unavoidable"" errors!!!!, especially concerning story-book jebus the eternal jew. Next!
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
Fruitytree
Posts: 2,176
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2013 1:02:23 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Welcome here, I'm new too but older than you.

You are oposing religion to science, science is the study of lively truths, Religion is the truth. beyond this life. they don't oppose. it's like saying history is not scientific ! or philosophy.
annanicole
Posts: 19,793
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2013 2:03:14 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/21/2013 1:02:23 PM, Fruitytree wrote:
Welcome here, I'm new too but older than you.

You are oposing religion to science, science is the study of lively truths, Religion is the truth. beyond this life. they don't oppose. it's like saying history is not scientific ! or philosophy.

He will also find that religion, strictly speaking, is actually discussed on about 10% of the threads in the religious forum.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."