Jump to topic:

Islam means "Peace"

zezt
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2013 7:51:44 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
MUSLIMs are much stronger in their faith than infidels. But all MUSLIMs want peace. The Holy Qur'an says: "The man's murder is like destroying the world. If you kill a man he will go to heaven. And you will answer for your sins and his sins also." But because of a small group of international extremists Kufars made bugaboo of all true believers. Now we are accused for each explosion. And our Chechen brothers suffer most of all.
Look at those boys "committed explosions" in Boston. They came to awesome and great country hoping for better life. But they met no help and no support. Instead just because they were Chechen MUSLIMs they've got their own hell with everyone cheering over their mutilated bodies. Fat smug America condemned them as scapegoats for kidnappings and murders and Boston terror attack and all sins they never did without fair trial.
I say USA is the greatest evil. It must be razed to the ground and entire the world would breathe with relief. It became so fat and weak that the only 19-year-old kid managed to run from all Boston cops for more than two hours and to shoot four of them before they got him. They will be able to do nothing against fury of all MUSLIMs of the world.
True believers! Let's unite against most scaring monster endeavoring everything valuable it could get to and eliminating all spiritual wealth replacing it with material dirt!
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2013 8:20:57 AM
"If you kill a man he will go to heaven."

Does euthanasia count as killing and thus send otherwise hell-bound atheists to heaven at the last minute? Just curious on that one.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
Fruitytree
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2013 8:27:31 AM
Salam means peace , Islam means submission ( To God : Allah).

You can Say Islam wants peace, but the truth about Muslims is that they have a rage and anger against "the west" that's what led to modern terrorism. Islam does not support this , and those terrorists are a danger for Muslims before being a danger for the rest of the world.

Islamic terrorism also blinds people from knowing the truth about Islam, the last thing a victim wants to know is the beautiful side of its killer.

Terrorism is the most unwise behaviour ever.

Now you see America as the Evil ? but America is people , and there are more innocent people than corrupted , you can't generalize.
Fruitytree
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2013 8:29:43 AM
At 4/23/2013 8:20:57 AM, annanicole wrote:
"If you kill a man he will go to heaven."

Does euthanasia count as killing and thus send otherwise hell-bound atheists to heaven at the last minute? Just curious on that one.

Ask him to provide support from islamic texts, and there are none.
drhead
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2013 8:30:56 AM
At 4/23/2013 8:27:31 AM, Fruitytree wrote:
Salam means peace , Islam means submission ( To God : Allah).

You can Say Islam wants peace, but the truth about Muslims is that they have a rage and anger against "the west" that's what led to modern terrorism. Islam does not support this , and those terrorists are a danger for Muslims before being a danger for the rest of the world.

Islamic terrorism also blinds people from knowing the truth about Islam, the last thing a victim wants to know is the beautiful side of its killer.

Terrorism is the most unwise behaviour ever.

Now you see America as the Evil ? but America is people , and there are more innocent people than corrupted , you can't generalize.

They are only perceived that way because some extremist groups were successful at using it as a platform for propaganda. They succeeded in getting both Muslims and Christians to think there is a holy war.
Wall of Fail

"You reject religion... calling it a sickness, to what ends??? Are you a Homosexual??" - Dogknox
"For me, Evolution is a zombie theory. I mean imaginary cartoons and wishful thinking support it?" - Dragonfang
"There are no mental health benefits of atheism. It is devoid of rational thinking and mental protection." - Gabrian
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2013 8:32:33 AM
He'll never respond. Those sand nigs make an ID, submit one post about the peace of ... whatever ... Islam, then never post again.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
mattrodstrom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2013 8:41:03 AM
At 4/23/2013 7:51:44 AM, zezt wrote:
MUSLIMs are much stronger in their faith than infidels. But all MUSLIMs want peace. The Holy Qur'an says: "The man's murder is like destroying the world. If you kill a man he will go to heaven. And you will answer for your sins and his sins also." But because of a small group of international extremists Kufars made bugaboo of all true believers. Now we are accused for each explosion. And our Chechen brothers suffer most of all.
Look at those boys "committed explosions" in Boston. They came to awesome and great country hoping for better life. But they met no help and no support. Instead just because they were Chechen MUSLIMs they've got their own hell with everyone cheering over their mutilated bodies. Fat smug America condemned them as scapegoats for kidnappings and murders and Boston terror attack and all sins they never did without fair trial.
I say USA is the greatest evil. It must be razed to the ground and entire the world would breathe with relief. It became so fat and weak that the only 19-year-old kid managed to run from all Boston cops for more than two hours and to shoot four of them before they got him. They will be able to do nothing against fury of all MUSLIMs of the world.
True believers! Let's unite against most scaring monster endeavoring everything valuable it could get to and eliminating all spiritual wealth replacing it with material dirt!

You've got to be a poe... no?

Either way you're an idiot.

also, it would seem they had a fine life in America...
they were just morons wrapped up with your stupid, violent, book of murder and fantasy.
"He who does not know how to put his will into things at least puts a meaning into them: that is, he believes there is a will in them already."

Metaphysics:
"The science.. which deals with the fundamental errors of mankind - but as if they were the fundamental truths."
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2013 8:43:24 AM
At 4/23/2013 8:32:33 AM, annanicole wrote:
He'll never respond. Those sand nigs make an ID, submit one post about the peace of ... whatever ... Islam, then never post again.

If only all theists acted that way.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2013 8:47:28 AM
At 4/23/2013 8:43:24 AM, drafterman wrote:

Indeed they should - on the science forum: the Bible isn't a book of science, nor the study of science
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2013 8:48:40 AM
At 4/23/2013 8:47:28 AM, annanicole wrote:

Indeed they should

You're 2,257 posts over your limit, then.
Pennington
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2013 8:49:24 AM

Spoken brilliantly in a public religious forum.
DDO Debate Champion Forum
http://www.debate.org...
mattrodstrom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2013 8:50:05 AM
Those sand nigs make an ID, submit one post about the peace of ... whatever ... Islam, then never post again.

what is this?

Haven't heard that before, but I suppose it should be said that you're an idiot too

Your special book being just as indefensible, and having been the root of just as much Fcking retardedness in the world as the koran.

When people turn to God and some ancient book to discover morality there's a danger that what they find will be horribly inhumane.
"He who does not know how to put his will into things at least puts a meaning into them: that is, he believes there is a will in them already."

Metaphysics:
"The science.. which deals with the fundamental errors of mankind - but as if they were the fundamental truths."
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2013 8:54:21 AM
At 4/23/2013 8:49:24 AM, Pennington wrote:

If you have an issue with the underlying logic, then it would be more appropriate to address your objection to annanicole. Then again, that would require you to abandon attacking an atheist in order to attack a fellow theist and, regardless of what issues you may disagree with a fellow theist, in the fact of the dirty, evil, atheists, you'll look the other way.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2013 8:58:57 AM
At 4/23/2013 8:48:40 AM, drafterman wrote:

Indeed they should

How many billions of years did you evolve to reach the point of that comeback?
Pennington
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2013 9:00:25 AM
At 4/23/2013 8:50:05 AM, mattrodstrom wrote:
Those sand nigs make an ID, submit one post about the peace of ... whatever ... Islam, then never post again.

what is this?

Haven't heard that before, but I suppose it should be said that you're an idiot too

Your special book being just as indefensible, and having been the root of just as much Fcking retardedness in the world as the koran.

When people turn to God and some ancient book to discover morality there's a danger that what they find will be horribly inhumane.

You walk around bold with your blinders on.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2013 9:01:50 AM
At 4/23/2013 8:50:05 AM, mattrodstrom wrote:

what is this?

LMAO. Well-spoken. Where's Composer?
Pennington
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2013 9:04:57 AM
At 4/23/2013 8:54:21 AM, drafterman wrote:

If you have an issue with the underlying logic, then it would be more appropriate to address your objection to annanicole. Then again, that would require you to abandon attacking an atheist in order to attack a fellow theist and, regardless of what issues you may disagree with a fellow theist, in the fact of the dirty, evil, atheists, you'll look the other way.

Your true nature reveals itself. Hello, true self. You misrepresent Anna's comments. She said the science for specifically and you make it sound like she said the whole forum or the religious forum. Her intentions and yours are not comparable. Therefore you reveal your comments to be attacking and you present yourself as dishonest.
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2013 9:55:55 AM
At 4/23/2013 8:58:57 AM, annanicole wrote:
At 4/23/2013 8:48:40 AM, drafterman wrote:

Indeed they should

How many billions of years did you evolve to reach the point of that comeback?

Individuals don't evolve.
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2013 9:57:14 AM
At 4/23/2013 9:04:57 AM, Pennington wrote:
At 4/23/2013 8:54:21 AM, drafterman wrote:

Your true nature reveals itself. Hello, true self. You misrepresent Anna's comments. She said the science for specifically and you make it sound like she said the whole forum or the religious forum.

I wasn't responding to her science forum comment. I was responding to her racist comment made against another theist in the religion forum commenting with derision about their posting habits.

Her intentions and yours are not comparable.

I didn't say they were.

Therefore you reveal your comments to be attacking and you present yourself as dishonest.

What, specifically, am I being dishonest about?
Mirza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2013 12:34:46 PM
MUSLIMs are much stronger in their faith than infidels.
Correct - but the story is more complicated than that.

But all MUSLIMs want peace.
This is not true. Defend our religion, don't lie about our people.

Look at those boys "committed explosions" in Boston.
They did. No need to put inverted commas.

They came to awesome and great country hoping for better life.
And went to college, did well at sports, were married... Oh the hopelessness.

But they met no help and no support.
Like many other people who tend not to let that go over hundreds of people.

Instead just because they were Chechen MUSLIMs
Baseless claim.

they've got their own hell with everyone cheering over their mutilated bodies.
Everyone was cheering over an end to terror attacks, and getting rid of their source. "Mutilated bodies" - no need to get emotional.

Fat smug America condemned them as scapegoats for kidnappings and murders and Boston terror attack and all sins they never did without fair trial.
Uh oh, what was fair about their attack?

I say USA is the greatest evil.
Especially toward Muslims, because we have more freedom and prosperity there than in all Islamic countries combined! Evil indeed.

It must be razed to the ground and entire the world would breathe with relief.
Yes, China, India, and Russia taking a step further toward dominance will surely make the world, and Muslims, better off. Say again - who is occupying Chechnya?

It became so fat and weak that the only 19-year-old kid managed to run from all Boston cops for more than two hours and to shoot four of them before they got him.
You need to identify the criminal before chasing him, Ma'am.

They will be able to do nothing against fury of all MUSLIMs of the world.
We're uniting very well in Syria, rest of the Middle East, and... Well, a few places to go. Now, let's not even start to beg America for help in Syria, the turn our weapons against them. Oops, we already did. Much like in Afghanistan.
popculturepooka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2013 12:56:39 PM

WTH is wrong with you?
At 10/3/2016 11:49:13 PM, thett3 wrote:
BLACK LIVES MATTER!
Wallstreetatheist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2013 2:21:23 PM
The Myth:

Lesser educated Muslims sometimes claim that the root word of Islam is "al-Salaam," which is "peace" in Arabic.

The Truth:

An Arabic word only has one root. The root word for Islam is "al-Silm," which means "submission" or "surrender." There is no disagreement about this among Islamic scholars. al-Silm (submission) does not mean the same thing as al-Salaam (peace), otherwise they would be the same word.

Submission and peace can be very different concepts, even if a form of peace is often brought about through forcing others into submission. As the modern-day Islamic scholar, Ibrahim Sulaiman, puts it, "Jihad is not inhumane, despite its necessary violence and bloodshed, its ultimate desire is peace which is protected and enhanced by the rule of law."

In truth, the Quran not only calls Muslims to submit to Allah, it also commands them to subdue people of other religions until they are in a full state of submission to Islamic rule. This has inspired the aggressive history of Islam and its success in conquering other cultures.
DRUG HARM: http://imgur.com...
Primal Diet. Lifting. Reading. Psychedelics. Cold-Approach Pickup. Music.
1Devilsadvocate
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2013 7:40:22 PM
At 4/23/2013 2:21:23 PM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:
The Myth:

Lesser educated Muslims sometimes claim that the root word of Islam is "al-Salaam," which is "peace" in Arabic.

The Truth:

An Arabic word only has one root. The root word for Islam is "al-Silm," which means "submission" or "surrender." There is no disagreement about this among Islamic scholars. al-Silm (submission) does not mean the same thing as al-Salaam (peace), otherwise they would be the same word.

Submission and peace can be very different concepts, even if a form of peace is often brought about through forcing others into submission. As the modern-day Islamic scholar, Ibrahim Sulaiman, puts it, "Jihad is not inhumane, despite its necessary violence and bloodshed, its ultimate desire is peace which is protected and enhanced by the rule of law."

In truth, the Quran not only calls Muslims to submit to Allah, it also commands them to subdue people of other religions until they are in a full state of submission to Islamic rule. This has inspired the aggressive history of Islam and its success in conquering other cultures.

You forgot something:
Source:
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com...
http://islamagenda.typepad.com...
I cannot write in English, because of the treacherous spelling. When I am reading, I only hear it and am unable to remember what the written word looks like."
"Albert Einstein

http://www.twainquotes.com... , http://thewritecorner.wordpress.com... , http://www.onlinecollegecourses.com...
1Devilsadvocate
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2013 7:42:22 PM
At 4/23/2013 12:34:46 PM, Mirza wrote:
MUSLIMs are much stronger in their faith than infidels.
Correct - but the story is more complicated than that.

But all MUSLIMs want peace.
This is not true. Defend our religion, don't lie about our people.

Look at those boys "committed explosions" in Boston.
They did. No need to put inverted commas.

They came to awesome and great country hoping for better life.
And went to college, did well at sports, were married... Oh the hopelessness.

But they met no help and no support.
Like many other people who tend not to let that go over hundreds of people.

Instead just because they were Chechen MUSLIMs
Baseless claim.

they've got their own hell with everyone cheering over their mutilated bodies.
Everyone was cheering over an end to terror attacks, and getting rid of their source. "Mutilated bodies" - no need to get emotional.

Fat smug America condemned them as scapegoats for kidnappings and murders and Boston terror attack and all sins they never did without fair trial.
Uh oh, what was fair about their attack?

I say USA is the greatest evil.
Especially toward Muslims, because we have more freedom and prosperity there than in all Islamic countries combined! Evil indeed.

It must be razed to the ground and entire the world would breathe with relief.
Yes, China, India, and Russia taking a step further toward dominance will surely make the world, and Muslims, better off. Say again - who is occupying Chechnya?

It became so fat and weak that the only 19-year-old kid managed to run from all Boston cops for more than two hours and to shoot four of them before they got him.
You need to identify the criminal before chasing him, Ma'am.

They will be able to do nothing against fury of all MUSLIMs of the world.
We're uniting very well in Syria, rest of the Middle East, and... Well, a few places to go. Now, let's not even start to beg America for help in Syria, the turn our weapons against them. Oops, we already did. Much like in Afghanistan.

If only more Muslims were like Mirza, the world would be much better off.
I cannot write in English, because of the treacherous spelling. When I am reading, I only hear it and am unable to remember what the written word looks like."
"Albert Einstein

http://www.twainquotes.com... , http://thewritecorner.wordpress.com... , http://www.onlinecollegecourses.com...