Jump to topic:

trinity busted by FatherXmas&100% OrangeJuice

Composer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2013 9:48:25 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Compare the now unambiguously defeated trinitarian beliefs with these words by the former Bishop of Woolwich, Dr. Robinson, in his book, "Honest to God," in a passage where he was explaining how most Christians view jebus:

"Jesus was not a man born and bred, he was God for a limited period taking part in a charade. He looked like a man, but underneath he was God dressed up - like Father Christmas."

Many church people find the bishop's reference to Father Christmas offensive. Yet apart from that, they agree that this is a fair statement of church teaching. If Story book jesus was really a god, or even a mighty angel who once lived in heaven, then he was never a real man, but a Divine Person dressed up in human flesh. (Source: http://www.god-so-loved-the-world.org...... - Alan Hayward is a christadelphian and his factual statement also thrashes the entire trinitarian premiss!)

&

IF Story book jebus = 100% a man, then there is NO room for a god!

100% human means EXACTLY that.

Fully, totally completely 100% human, means just that.

Nothing more, and nothing less!

100% Pure Orange juice is nothing but pure Orange juice.

The very definition of 100% fully human, excludes a god!

If there were something, anything about this Story book jebus that was non-human, it would immediately disqualify it as being 100% human!

trinity remains in tatters and busted by those like myself & e.g. the christadelphians!

Salvation towards a Supernatural MYTH is irrational and foolish and that's precisely what proponents of this Story book human devised BS is!

Your mentor & personal successful literal Saviour, moi!

Me Composer the ongoing successful & vindicated Cult buster!
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2013 10:42:46 PM
Composer, do you perchance realize that evaluating Christianity by the heretical and delusional rantings of Adventists, Christadelphians, and an ignorant bishop who recommended Lady Chatterley's Lover ... is about the same as evaluating atheism and agnosticism by citing you? Same difference. Honestly. Some bishop thinks this or that - who cares? If the bishop had problems with the so-called trinity, he should have debated it publicly. He didn't, of course.

You know nothing about the trinity or the lack thereof. You can't debate it to save your life without googling and copying and pasting. Zilch. Educate yourself on the subject. Which passage would you like to discuss? How about John 1: 1-3.

(1) We'll use a standard, scholarly translation: the American Standard Version (1901) in which 101 American Greek-English scholars collaborated and peer-reviewed one another for accuracy.

(2) For our Greek Text, we an use the Textus Receptus and/or Westcott/Hort - doesn't matter to me (they both say the same thing).

(3) I'll take the standard, normative view that God consists of three persons or personalities: the Father, the Son, and the Spirit. You can take whatever position you want.

(4) For the purposes of discussion, we'll assume that the Bible is true and correctly translated by the ASV or KJV.

(5) Copy/pastes will be limited to pertinent statements from Greek grammars and lexicons. LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooo. Hahahahah!!!!! (I dropped my cigarette on that one.)

Can Composer do it? I think that's pretty fair. Anybody who reads the proposal will think it's fair. And everybody knows you can't do it.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2013 10:44:12 PM
DDO's "First Reader": See Composer squirm. Watch others laugh. See Composer quibble.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
Nur-Ab-Sal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2013 11:06:18 PM
"Trinity busted by Father Christmas and 100% Orange Juice"

I don't think the English vocabulary contains words that describe the magnitude of how nonsensical this phrase truly is.
Genesis I. And God created man to his own image: to the image of God he created him: male and female he created them.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2013 12:11:26 AM
At 4/23/2013 11:06:18 PM, Nur-Ab-Sal wrote:

I don't think the English vocabulary contains words that describe the magnitude of how nonsensical this phrase truly is.

That's cuz he broke with tradition and actually wrote it himself: you see the result.
Composer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2013 1:38:49 AM
At 4/24/2013 12:11:26 AM, annanicole wrote:
At 4/23/2013 11:06:18 PM, Nur-Ab-Sal wrote:

That's cuz he broke with tradition and actually wrote it himself: you see the result.

Personally attack the Bishop, personally attack me ALL you like because it only demonstrates you CAN't legitimately refute the arguments presented -

"Jesus was not a man born and bred, he was God for a limited period taking part in a charade. He looked like a man, but underneath he was God dressed up - like Father Christmas."

Many church people find the bishop's reference to Father Christmas offensive. Yet apart from that, they agree that this is a fair statement of church teaching. If Story book jesus was really a god, or even a mighty angel who once lived in heaven, then he was never a real man, but a Divine Person dressed up in human flesh. (Source: http://www.god-so-loved-the-world.org......... - Alan Hayward is a christadelphian and his factual statement also thrashes the entire trinitarian premiss!)

&

If there were something, anything about this Story book jebus that was non-human, it would immediately disqualify it as being 100% human!

trinity remains in tatters and busted by those like myself & e.g. the christadelphians!

Salvation towards a Supernatural MYTH is irrational and foolish and that's precisely what proponents of this Story book human devised BS is!

Composer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2013 1:48:39 AM
Fact 1: "Jesus was not a man born and bred, he was God for a limited period taking part in a charade. He looked like a man, but underneath he was God dressed up - like Father Christmas."

Many church people find the bishop's reference to Father Christmas offensive. Yet apart from that, they agree that this is a fair statement of church teaching. If Story book jesus was really a god, or even a mighty angel who once lived in heaven, then he was never a real man, but a Divine Person dressed up in human flesh. (Source: http://www.god-so-loved-the-world.org............ - Alan Hayward is a christadelphian and his factual statement also thrashes the entire trinitarian premiss!)

Let's observe you Johnny Come Lately corrupt trinitarians try to legitimately squirm out of that fact!

IF ANY disagree with that Statement of fact, speak up with your alleged quarrels against its statement of fact?
Composer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2013 1:50:03 AM
Fact 2:

AlwaysMoreThanYou
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2013 2:01:50 AM
At 4/24/2013 1:38:49 AM, Composer wrote:
Personally attack the Bishop, personally attack me ALL you like because it only demonstrates you CAN't legitimately refute the arguments presented -

Many church people find the bishop's reference to Father Christmas offensive. Yet apart from that, they agree that this is a fair statement of church teaching. If Story book jesus was really a god, or even a mighty angel who once lived in heaven, then he was never a real man, but a Divine Person dressed up in human flesh. (Source: http://www.god-so-loved-the-world.org......... - Alan Hayward is a christadelphian and his factual statement also thrashes the entire trinitarian premiss!)

&

This has nothing to do with the trinity, just so you're aware.
'When the Spirit of truth comes, he will guide you into all the truth; for he will not speak on his own authority, but whatever he hears he will speak, and he will declare to you the things that are to come.' - John 16:13
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2013 2:05:31 AM
ACCEPT or RUN !!!!

Composer, do you perchance realize that evaluating Christianity by the heretical and delusional rantings of Adventists, Christadelphians, and an ignorant bishop who recommended Lady Chatterley's Lover ... is about the same as evaluating atheism and agnosticism by citing you? Same difference. Honestly. Some bishop thinks this or that - who cares? If the bishop had problems with the so-called trinity, he should have debated it publicly. He didn't, of course.

You know nothing about the trinity or the lack thereof. You can't debate it to save your life without googling and copying and pasting. Zilch. Educate yourself on the subject. Which passage would you like to discuss? How about John 1: 1-3.

(1) We'll use a standard, scholarly translation: the American Standard Version (1901) in which 101 American Greek-English scholars collaborated and peer-reviewed one another for accuracy.

(2) For our Greek Text, we an use the Textus Receptus and/or Westcott/Hort - doesn't matter to me (they both say the same thing).

(3) I'll take the standard, normative view that God consists of three persons or personalities: the Father, the Son, and the Spirit. You can take whatever position you want.

(4) For the purposes of discussion, we'll assume that the Bible is true and correctly translated by the ASV or KJV.

(5) Copy/pastes will be limited to pertinent statements from Greek grammars and lexicons. LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooo. Hahahahah!!!!! (I dropped my cigarette on that one.)

Can Composer do it? I think that's pretty fair. Anybody who reads the proposal will think it's fair. And everybody knows you can't do it.
bossyburrito
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2013 2:12:43 AM
Didn't you post this before?
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
bossyburrito
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2013 2:14:15 AM
http://www.debate.org...

Here it is.
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2013 2:27:12 AM
At 4/24/2013 2:14:15 AM, bossyburrito wrote:

Here it is.

Yup. Composer tends to recycle garbage.
Sui_Generis
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2013 3:28:07 AM
At 4/24/2013 2:01:50 AM, AlwaysMoreThanYou wrote:

qft
"Mundus vult decipi--the world wants to be deceived. The truth is too complex and frightening; the taste for the truth is an acquired taste that few acquire."
-Martin Buber, I and Thou
Sui_Generis
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2013 3:35:47 AM
Also, Jesus is 100% man and 100% God. That is one of the quintessential doctrines of the Christian faith. It is explained here in a little more depth.

http://www.desiringgod.org...
"Mundus vult decipi--the world wants to be deceived. The truth is too complex and frightening; the taste for the truth is an acquired taste that few acquire."
-Martin Buber, I and Thou
Composer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2013 11:38:51 PM
At 4/24/2013 1:38:49 AM, Composer wrote:

&

As always just to ensure you are made aware of your spurious claims yet again -

Do you deny the trinity claim that jebus is 100% god & 100% human?

Let's see what catholics cathechism says Online -

Part III. True god & True man

" He became Truly Man while remaining Truly God. Jesus Christ is True God and True Man. " (Source: http://copiosa.org...)

Hence it has everything to do with the Johnny Come Lately NON-Earliest & NON-Original beliefs those dupes like you and your popeys that attempt to preach their Snake-Oil Satanic led ideology! (cf. Mark 8:33) RSV catholic Satanic Verses 1966 edition

More-so it is also well noted that NONE of you can legitimately refute the Bishops comments as to what most claiming to be a xtian actually believe!

Nor can you legitimately deny the Pure Orange Juice analogy also fatal to your wanna-be cause, LOL!

Your vindicated mentor, 50, nearly 51 year successful Cult busting personal successful literal Saviour, moi!
Composer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2013 11:50:34 PM
At 4/24/2013 3:35:47 AM, Sui_Generis wrote:
Also, Jesus is 100% man and 100% God. That is one of the quintessential doctrines of the Christian faith. It is explained here in a little more depth.

Alwaysmorethanyou & dogknox are just two typical of the dumbness of the catholic flock, LOL!

They are truly wanna-be agents of their Satanic Cult leader (cf. Mark 8:33) RSV catholic Satanic verses 1966 edition
Composer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2013 12:01:47 AM
At 4/24/2013 2:05:31 AM, annanicole wrote:
ACCEPT or RUN !!!!

Composer, do you perchance realize that evaluating Christianity by the heretical and delusional rantings of Adventists, Christadelphians, and an ignorant bishop who recommended Lady Chatterley's Lover ... is about the same as evaluating atheism and agnosticism by citing you? Same difference. Honestly. Some bishop thinks this or that - who cares?

The Bishop was quoting what dopes like YOU actually believe, -

Bishop of Woolwich, Dr. Robinson, in his book, "Honest to God," in a passage where he was explaining how most Christians view jebus:

Got that now dimwit?

NOT what HE was claiming as you falsely allege, but what those like yourself claiming to be a xtian actually believe and say!

Many church people find the bishop's reference to Father Christmas offensive. Yet apart from that, they agree that this is a fair statement of church teaching. If Story book jesus was really a god, or even a mighty angel who once lived in heaven, then he was never a real man, but a Divine Person dressed up in human flesh. (Source: http://www.god-so-loved-the-world.org...)

Again those idiots like YOU attack the bishop and myself but can't deny what he & I point out what pretend believing clowns like you actually believe!

Tell us what he pointed out that you disagree with?

Accept or RUN AWAY as usual!

Then you can tell us what it is about the Pure Orange Juice analogy you don't comprehend or find fault with, which is also fatal to your wanna-be a believer cause!

ACCEPT and answer OR RUN AWAY still licking your fatal wounds!

Your vindicated mentor & literal successful Saviour moi!
Composer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2013 12:04:31 AM
At 4/24/2013 2:27:12 AM, annanicole wrote:
At 4/24/2013 2:14:15 AM, bossyburrito wrote:

Here it is.

Yup. Composer tends to recycle garbage.

Yup!

Happens Every time I have to mention names like e.g. annanicole, Dogknox or Alwaysmorethanyou.

Your vindicated mentor moi!
Composer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2013 12:20:42 AM
ACCEPT or RUN !!!!

You know nothing about the trinity or the lack thereof.

What do you allege I don't know about it?

Give literal examples instead of just spouting your typical verbal diarrhoea?

You can't debate it to save your life without googling and copying and pasting. Zilch. Educate yourself on the subject. Which passage would you like to discuss? How about John 1: 1-3.

Your opinion is that of a proven jebus the eternal jew boy reject but by all means go ahead and give us YOUR opinions on it?

Were any trinitarians amongst them?
Let's have a definitive List of all these ' scholars ' and their religious affiliations or otherwise?

ACCEPT, PROVIDE OR RUN AWAY?

You hypocrytically condemn the J.w's but now you admit you use the same Greek Translation they do? namely Westcott & Hort!

The trinity formulation is a corruption of the Earliest & Original beliefs hence your ideology is spurious to begin with!

You lost already and I did it all without Copying & Pasting! TaDah!

They are genuine 100% human concocted Story Books I agree!

That a single word in ANY came from a Literal Supernatural being = zero!

You lose again/still! TaDah!

You attack me for Copying & Pasting but then hypocrytically want to follow my example, you fraud, liar, false accuser and obviously Nicotine Drug-Addict!

No wonder unlike moi, your mind is fukked up!

Already defeated you here and now and no Copying nor Pasting either unlike YOU that now wants to do so, LOL!

Composer the ongoing successful & vindicated Cult buster!
AlwaysMoreThanYou
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2013 3:39:39 AM
You poor, poor fool.

At 4/24/2013 11:38:51 PM, Composer wrote:

There is no 'trinity claim' that Jesus is 100% God and 100% human. That's the mystery of the Incarnation, which is something else entirely.

This still has nothing to do with the Trinity.

" He became Truly Man while remaining Truly God. Jesus Christ is True God and True Man. " (Source: http://copiosa.org...)

Guess what? The Hypostatic Union doesn't have anything to do with the Trinity.

Hence it has everything to do with the Johnny Come Lately NON-Earliest & NON-Original beliefs those dupes like you and your popeys that attempt to preach their Snake-Oil Satanic led ideology! (cf. Mark 8:33) RSV catholic Satanic Verses 1966 edition

Still doesn't have anything to do with the Trinity.

More-so it is also well noted that NONE of you can legitimately refute the Bishops comments as to what most claiming to be a xtian actually believe!

Still has nothing to do with the Trinity.

Nor can you legitimately deny the Pure Orange Juice analogy also fatal to your wanna-be cause, LOL!

Your vindicated mentor, 50, nearly 51 year successful Cult busting personal successful literal Saviour, moi!

My original comment remains vindicated against your spurious claims!

This is just pathetic.
'When the Spirit of truth comes, he will guide you into all the truth; for he will not speak on his own authority, but whatever he hears he will speak, and he will declare to you the things that are to come.' - John 16:13
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2013 9:56:21 AM
Composer: "You attack me for Copying & Pasting but then hypocrytically want to follow my example, you fraud, liar, false accuser and obviously Nicotine Drug-Addict!

Anna: Hahahaha @ me copying and pasting. I might copy and paste a definition or something from a grammar - not entire posts.

Composer: No wonder unlike moi, your mind is fukked up!"

Anna: We noticed you declined the proposed debate. As predicted.
Suqua
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2013 1:10:49 AM
At 4/23/2013 9:48:25 PM, Composer wrote:
Compare the now unambiguously defeated trinitarian beliefs with these words by the former Bishop of Woolwich, Dr. Robinson, in his book, "Honest to God," in a passage where he was explaining how most Christians view jebus:

Many church people find the bishop's reference to Father Christmas offensive. Yet apart from that, they agree that this is a fair statement of church teaching. If Story book jesus was really a god, or even a mighty angel who once lived in heaven, then he was never a real man, but a Divine Person dressed up in human flesh. (Source: http://www.god-so-loved-the-world.org...... - Alan Hayward is a christadelphian and his factual statement also thrashes the entire trinitarian premiss!)

&

Wrong!
Composer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2013 7:59:43 PM
At 4/25/2013 3:39:39 AM, AlwaysMoreThanYou wrote:
You poor, poor fool.

At 4/24/2013 11:38:51 PM, Composer wrote:

There is no 'trinity claim' that Jesus is 100% God and 100% human. That's the mystery of the Incarnation, which is something else entirely.

This still has nothing to do with the Trinity.

Guess what? The Hypostatic Union doesn't have anything to do with the Trinity.

Still doesn't have anything to do with the Trinity.

This is just pathetic.

Story book jebus is a part of the trinitarian Johnny Come Lately ideology, hence anything even remotely associated with this mythical trinitarian character my Father Xmas & Pure Orange Juice analogies are unambiguously relevant.

Believing in Historical MYTHS like jebus, is truly pathetic, bordering on irrationality at best and insanity at worst.
Composer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2013 8:02:12 PM
At 4/24/2013 3:35:47 AM, Sui_Generis wrote:

My Father Xmas & Pure Orange Juice analogies bust that unambiguously.

trinitarianism remains in tatters at my feet!
Composer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2013 8:06:33 PM
At 5/1/2013 1:10:49 AM, Suqua wrote:
At 4/23/2013 9:48:25 PM, Composer wrote:

&

Wrong!

Your response is typically underwhelming and void of legitimate content!

There is not a Trinitarian in the world that can legitimately support their ideology nor legitimately refute my Father Xmas & Pure Orange Juice analogies fatal to their cause!
TheAntidoter
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2013 8:25:03 PM
Composer, you do realize that changing cristians to xtians doesn't change anything when boiled down to the roots of the word xtian.

Just read that tidbit today.
Affinity: Fire
Class: Human
Abilities: ????

Nac.

WOAH, COLORED FONT!
Composer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2013 8:42:23 PM
At 5/1/2013 8:25:03 PM, TheAntidoter wrote:
Composer, you do realize that changing cristians to xtians doesn't change anything when boiled down to the roots of the word xtian.

Just read that tidbit today.

I don't mind!
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2013 9:13:44 PM
LMAO @ Composer having to post most of the comments to his own mindless OP. Anyone who confutes and confuses Westcott and Hort with a translation of the Bible over and over needs to copy/paste! Commenting in one's own words is dangerous swimming in deep water, eh?
Composer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2013 1:01:58 AM
At 5/1/2013 9:13:44 PM, annanicole wrote:
LMAO @ Composer having to post most of the comments to his own mindless OP.

My Father Xmas & Pure Orange Juice analogies decimate your Trinitarian ideology.

IF the various renderings of the Greek Text aren't translations according to e.g.

Westcott & Hort then all Westcott & Hort did was then what were they?

I mean does it take scholars to take copies of the Original Greek hearsay text and place them in another Book instead of using them as they were in their earlier manuscripts?

English can be translated according to the interpreters rationale as is the Story book Greek. Bottom line its all an interpretation & translation of what the text is saying according to the individuals interpreting it. In your case the favoured Westcott & Hort you & the J.w's prefer though you attempt to disparage them when you are both using the same Greek translation?

Even the Greek itself is 100% hearsay based also upon translations of Aramaic & Hebrew hearsay translated in to Greek!

&

My Father Xmas & Pure Orange analogies are also fatal to your Trinitarian ideology and my Debate Challenge for you to legitimately demonstrate otherwise, remains ready & waiting for you, LOL!

You, your preferred Story book, god(s) holy-spirit & jebus are impotent against moi!

Your vindicated mentor moi!