Jump to topic:

Innovations KILL Religions

Fruitytree
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2013 8:07:49 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
I will focus only one Judaism, Christianity and Islam that are based on divine revelations according to their followers.

If a man claims to be part of one of the 3 religions than he normally believes in the corresponding prophet and the scripture that was revealed to him, the scripture that forms the basis of the religious rulings corresponding to his religion.

Any ruling or ritual or form of worship that was not mentioned in the scripture, nor does it take it's origin from the first followers practices- the followers that were witnesses of the prophets in the first place-, is an innovation.

Today in each of the three religions there are many groups, different form one another, this is due to innovation, whether it is innovation in practices or innovation in understanding the scriptures.

Even if an innovation is good in appearance, for example set a day for celebration that the prophet did not set, or set a day for fasting that was not mentioned in the religions , the innovation is still enough dangerous (for the religion) as it opens doors to more innovations and to following the opinions of people which will become obeying people instead of obeying God, and make endless religions as much as people differ about their opinions.

When a people open the door of innovation to their religion , they accept to pollute their faith.
popculturepooka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2013 9:53:40 AM
At 4/25/2013 8:07:49 AM, Fruitytree wrote:
I will focus only one Judaism, Christianity and Islam that are based on divine revelations according to their followers.

If a man claims to be part of one of the 3 religions than he normally believes in the corresponding prophet and the scripture that was revealed to him, the scripture that forms the basis of the religious rulings corresponding to his religion.

Any ruling or ritual or form of worship that was not mentioned in the scripture, nor does it take it's origin from the first followers practices- the followers that were witnesses of the prophets in the first place-, is an innovation.

Where is this mentioned in scripture or can you point to which of the first followers held to this principle?

Today in each of the three religions there are many groups, different form one another, this is due to innovation, whether it is innovation in practices or innovation in understanding the scriptures.

Even if an innovation is good in appearance, for example set a day for celebration that the prophet did not set, or set a day for fasting that was not mentioned in the religions , the innovation is still enough dangerous (for the religion) as it opens doors to more innovations and to following the opinions of people which will become obeying people instead of obeying God, and make endless religions as much as people differ about their opinions.

When a people open the door of innovation to their religion , they accept to pollute their faith.
At 10/3/2016 11:49:13 PM, thett3 wrote:
BLACK LIVES MATTER!
drhead
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2013 9:57:35 AM

So I take it you are a Jehovah's Witness?
Wall of Fail

"You reject religion... calling it a sickness, to what ends??? Are you a Homosexual??" - Dogknox
"For me, Evolution is a zombie theory. I mean imaginary cartoons and wishful thinking support it?" - Dragonfang
"There are no mental health benefits of atheism. It is devoid of rational thinking and mental protection." - Gabrian
HGWell
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2013 11:11:19 AM
At 4/25/2013 9:57:35 AM, drhead wrote:

So I take it you are a Jehovah's Witness?

More likely a Presbyterian.
Fruitytree
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2013 12:20:19 PM
popculturepooka

The followers that I'm speaking about are the friends of the prophets, or their compagnions and eventually the next generation.

For where I got it from, in each of the 3 religions, people are asked to stick to the way of the prophet in order to win the Love of God. for sure one who inovates a worship does not follow the way of the prophet.

I will come back in another post with verses from each scripture..
Fruitytree
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2013 12:23:10 PM
drhead

Well I hope I am a Geovah witness.

I will reveal my religion later, I keep it as a surprise for some time.
Fruitytree
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2013 3:13:22 PM
Evidence from the scriptures that we have to stick (if we believe in one of the three religions) to the way of the prophet:

Judaism :
Moses said to his people

2. Do not add to the word which I command you, nor diminish from it, to observe the commandments of the Lord your God which I command you

http://www.chabad.org...

Christianty:

14:10 If (i)ye love me, keep my commandments.

i.John 14:10The majesty of God showeth itself most evidently, both in Christ"s doctrine and deeds.

http://www.biblegateway.com...

Islam:
Say, (O Muhammad, to mankind): If ye love Allah, follow me; Allah will love you and forgive you your sins. Allah is Forgiving, Merciful. (31) Say: Obey Allah and the messenger. But if they turn away, lo! Allah loveth not the disbelievers (in His guidance). (32) (chapter 3-Al-Imran)

http://quranexplorer.com...