Dogknox
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2013 2:13:00 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
God' words...
Acts 13:46
Then Paul and Barnabas answered them boldly: "We had to speak the word of God to you first. Since you reject it and do not consider yourselves worthy of eternal life, we now turn to the Gentiles.
47 For this is what the Lord has commanded us:

""I have made you a light for the Gentiles,
that you may bring salvation to the ends of the earth.""

The Prophesy is clear.. The CHURCH will teach To the ends of the earth!
The CHURCH will bring salvation to the ends of the earth."
The Church will NOT fall away from Jesus!
Jesus will NOT leave his bride for any of the THOUSANDS of "De-Former" man made bodies!

Matthew 28:20
Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world.

This PROPHESY from the mouth of God.. Is very clear.. I am with you always, even unto the end of the world.

ALWAYS WITH means Jesus will never leave!
ALWAYS WITH means Jesus' Body never needing to be restored!
ALWAYS WITH means all the thousands and thousands of these man made churches, Jesus is NOT WITH! It means Jesus CANNOT be WITH any of them, they all reject the ONLY CHURCH Jesus formed!
Thus they reject Jesus and his words to think Jesus is NOT WITH his body to the end of the world!!

They reject the scriptures to think; Jesus' body needs their help to restore Jesus' body back to Jesus!

Dogknox
Fruitytree
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2013 5:06:39 PM
I hope I will not be off-topic..

Do you guys(christians) know when Jesus is speaking for himself and when he is speaking for God? Jews and Muslims both know that the Messiah peace be upon him is the word of God, so I expect that this means he may say things that God would have said, but you seem not to distinguish between the instances when he speaks for God, and when he speaks for his own.

I know I'm off topic but still hope you won't ignore me.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2013 5:07:59 PM
"I know I'm off topic but still hope you won't ignore me."

You can't get off-topic when conversing with Dogknox.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
Dogknox
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2013 8:34:34 PM
At 4/27/2013 5:06:39 PM, Fruitytree wrote:
I hope I will not be off-topic..

Do you guys(Christians) know when Jesus is speaking for himself and when he is speaking for God? Jews and Muslims both know that the Messiah peace be upon him is the word of God, so I expect that this means he may say things that God would have said, but you seem not to distinguish between the instances when he speaks for God, and when he speaks for his own.

I know I'm off topic but still hope you won't ignore me.
Fruitytree good to meet you.. Good question.
I reply..We think of it like this... "Jesus is GOD" in the form of a man!
Fruitytree To be man, God had to be born man.
To die as a man, God had to be born man!
Man cannot die if first, man is not born. It is just this simple!

WHY..
Why you ask would God want to die?
The simple answer is this.. "The wages of sin is death" (scriptures)

Adam the first perfect man sinned and brought death into creation.. SO..
Fruitytree so why would Jesus need to die? Jesus had to pay the price for the first sin, by dying in our place! Jesus is the second perfect man to come along, until Jesus came, no men were born perfect so no man could ever be found, to pay for Adams sin!
Jesus died BUT...
Fruitytree but Jesus was sinless, he was without sin. Jesus was perfect so Jesus popped up out of the grave as cork would pop up from the bottom of a pool of water!
Jesus died but he did not stay dead, because he was without sin.. AGAIN..
Fruitytree again "The wages of sin is death" Jesus was sinless so he RESURRECTED!!!

All peoples found "IN Jesus' Holy Catholic RESURRECTED body" CAN'T die!

FACT... No one can die twice, no man can die more then one time.. Jesus died, Jesus has been there and done that.
Jesus rose so, all CHRISTIANS in Jesus' resurrected body will rise never to die!

Jesus is 100% God and 100 % Man at the same time, we call it "the Incarnation"!
When Jesus speaks it is God speaking.
Jesus cannot mislead or deceive Jesus cannot lie!

John 10:30
I and my Father are one.

John 17:11
I will remain in the world no longer, but they are still in the world, and I am coming to you. Holy Father, protect them by the power of your name, the name you gave me, so that they may be one as we are one.

John 17:22
I have given them the glory that you gave me, that they may be one as we are one"

Dogknox
Dogknox
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2013 4:43:25 PM
Jesus formed ONE Church (1) not the thousands and thousands of man made churches we have today!
The One CHURCH Jesus formed can only be the Holy Catholic Church.. There was NO others for the first one thousand years!
Fruitytree
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2013 5:02:47 PM
Thank you for your kindness and answers, I have more to say but maybe I'll do it in PM to avoid disturbing your topic.
Again, thank you.
Dogknox
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2013 7:51:28 PM
At 4/28/2013 5:02:47 PM, Fruitytree wrote:
Thank you for your kindness and answers, I have more to say but maybe I'll do it in PM to avoid disturbing your topic.
Again, thank you.
Fruitytree I have more to say also!!! ONLY...
Only the God of the Christian came down to man!
Your god, all the other god' of men are above man.. Projecting their power over man!

The Christian God "Jesus" is the perfect MAN!
Fruitytree Man sits to the right of God the father in heaven because; Jesus sits to the right of the Father in heaven! It is just this simple and this mind boggling.

Dogknox
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2013 8:24:24 PM
Dogknox: "The One CHURCH Jesus formed can only be the Holy Catholic Church.. There was NO others for the first one thousand years!"

Anna: The Bible knows nothing about any "Holy Catholic Church." We are concerned here only about "church identify" - not some kinda ridiculous attempt at "succession." If the game of baseball were lost for one thousand years, I do not need a chain of succession: I simply need to go back .. back .. all the way back.

Dogknox: (Quotes Acts 13: 47) "For so hath the Lord commanded us, saying, I have set thee to be a light of the Gentiles, that thou shouldest be for salvation unto the ends of the earth." Then Dogknox says, "The Prophesy is clear.. The CHURCH will teach To the ends of the earth!" and "The Church will NOT fall away from Jesus!"

Anna: Why in the WORLD do you purposely and willfully misrepresent and attempt to deceive? Who is speaking in that verse? Paul and Barnabas ("Then Paul and Barnabas waxed bold, and said ..." v. 46). What does the verse mean? Here it is:

"For this reason, God commanded us, Paul and Barnabas, and said, "I have set thee, Paul and Barnabas, to present the gospel to the Gentiles so that my plan for salvation can be presented north, south, east, and west - to the ends of the earth."

That passage says nothing - not one word - about any "the-church-will-not-fall-away" business. Zilch. Nada. Nor does it say one word about the church: it speaks specifically of Paul and Barnabas, who were to minister specifically to the Gentiles. "To the end of the earth" does not even come close to meaning "as long as the earth stands" Even the most ignorant Catholic commentators know that.

The rest of your post is your usual perversion of Matt 28: 18-20 in which you foolishly try to make it appear that the church somehow can never fall away. That's your opinion: "no matter how many silly and borderline stupid positions are taken, we can't call it a falling away." How ridiculous!

"Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition"

Dogknox says it can't happen. Paul also said the "mystery of iniquity" was already at work in the 1st century; Dogknox says, "No, it wasn't." If there was ever a falling away - a departure from the truth, then a return to the truth, a restoration of the previous condition, is imperative.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
Sidewalker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2013 8:35:15 PM
At 4/28/2013 5:02:47 PM, Fruitytree wrote:
Again, thank you.

Fon't worry, all of DogKnox's topics are disturbed lol.
"It is one of the commonest of mistakes to consider that the limit of our power of perception is also the limit of all there is to perceive." " C. W. Leadbeater
Dogknox
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/29/2013 12:15:13 AM
The Early Church is a Catholic Church, with Bishops, all Christians Consuming the flesh of Jesus in the form of bread!
The Church Jesus formed 2000 years ago is the Catholic Church!
ALL early CHRISTIANS are Catholic'; All early Christian Martyrs are Catholics!

Ignatius of Antioch is CHRISTIAN he said.. "Let no one do anything of concern to the Church without the bishop. Let that be considered a valid Eucharist which is celebrated by the bishop or by one whom he ordains [i.e., a presbyter]. Wherever the bishop appears, let the people be there; just as wherever Jesus Christ is, there is the Catholic Church" (Letter to the Smyrna's"8:2 [A.D. 110])."

A.D. 110
"Just as wherever Jesus Christ is, there is the Catholic Church"!

The only Church Jesus formed is the Holy Catholic Church the ONLY CHURCH.. Jesus is always with to the very end of the world!

Ignatius of Antioch a CHRISTIAN says.. "I have no taste for corruptible food nor for the pleasures of this life. I desire the bread of God, which is the flesh of Jesus Christ, who was of the seed of David; and for drink I desire his blood, which is love incorruptible" (Letter to the Romans 7:3 [A.D. 110]).

A.D. 110
"The bread of God, which is the flesh of Jesus Christ!"

Dogknox
RyuuKyuzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/29/2013 12:33:05 AM
I love reading from the book of St. DogKnox when drunk XD
If you're reading this, you're awesome and you should feel awesome.
Smithereens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/29/2013 3:34:29 AM
dogknox, you must either accept my friendship request, allow me to pm you, or respond to the religious debate thread if you would like to participate.

Can you accept my invite to be friend please?
Music composition contest: http://www.debate.org...
atheismo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/29/2013 3:36:41 AM
At 4/27/2013 2:13:00 PM, Dogknox wrote:
God' words...

if god has words then he is sentient and he doesnt exist as Ive proved nomerous times...
"Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence" - Carl Sagan
Dogknox
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/29/2013 10:49:38 AM
At 4/29/2013 3:34:29 AM, Smithereens wrote:
dogknox, you must either accept my friendship request, allow me to pm you, or respond to the religious debate thread if you would like to participate.

Can you accept my invite to be friend please?

Smithereens good to meet you... What is this "pm you" that you mention???!

I post the scriptures...
Smithereens I believe the scriptures, I am Christian!
Christians are Christian simply because, they believe Jesus does not lie!

Smithereens If you reject the scriptures then you CONDEMN yourself... ALL..
Smithereens all who do not accept the words of Jesus REJECT Jesus!

John 12:48
There is a judge for the one who rejects me and does not accept my words; the very words I have spoken will condemn them at the last day.

Smithereens ALL the "De-Formers" had to reject the warning from Jesus, warning them about rejecting his words! (above) They think Jesus lied in his WARNING to them!

The words of Jesus.. "My flesh is real food" & "Unless you eat my flesh you will not have eternal life"!

The words of CHRISTIANS..
Ignatius of Antioch
"I have no taste for corruptible food nor for the pleasures of this life. I desire the bread of God, which is the flesh of Jesus Christ, who was of the seed of David; and for drink I desire his blood, which is love incorruptible" (Letter to the Romans 7:3 [A.D. 110]).

&

Augustine (at the Last Supper Jesus carried his own body in his hands)
"Christ was carried in his own hands when, referring to his own body, he said, "This is my body" [Matt. 26:26]. For he carried that body in his hands" (Explanations of the Psalms 33:1:10 [A.D. 405]).

The "De-Formers" reject the words of Jesus and they reject CHRISTIANS because; Christians believe Jesus does not lie they eat the flesh of Jesus in the form of bread!
Ignatius of Antioch & Augustine are Christian!

Dogknox
Dogknox
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/29/2013 4:11:24 PM
God' words...
Then Paul and Barnabas answered them boldly: "We had to speak the word of God to you first. Since you reject it and do not consider yourselves worthy of eternal life, we now turn to the Gentiles.

The Prophesy is clear.. The CHURCH will teach; To the ends of the earth!
Paul was NOT talking to the Bible.. Paul was talking to "THE CHURCH"!
Scriptures are very clear... The Bible ALONE will not bring salvation!
CHURCH is bring salvation to the ends of the earth!

The Church will NOT fall away from Jesus... To the ends of the earth; "The CHURCH will teach all nations!"

The Great Commission
19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations,

Dogknox
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/29/2013 5:28:31 PM
I restate the post since Dogknox failed to answer it:

Dogknox: "The One CHURCH Jesus formed can only be the Holy Catholic Church.. There was NO others for the first one thousand years!"

Anna: The Bible knows nothing about any "Holy Catholic Church." We are concerned here only about "church identify" - not some kinda ridiculous attempt at "succession." If the game of baseball were lost for one thousand years, I do not need a chain of succession: I simply need to go back .. back .. all the way back.

Dogknox: (Quotes Acts 13: 47) "For so hath the Lord commanded us, saying, I have set thee to be a light of the Gentiles, that thou shouldest be for salvation unto the ends of the earth." Then Dogknox says, "The Prophesy is clear.. The CHURCH will teach To the ends of the earth!" and "The Church will NOT fall away from Jesus!"

Anna: Why in the WORLD do you purposely and willfully misrepresent and attempt to deceive? Who is speaking in that verse? Paul and Barnabas ("Then Paul and Barnabas waxed bold, and said ..." v. 46). What does the verse mean? Here it is:

"For this reason, God commanded us, Paul and Barnabas, and said, "I have set thee, Paul and Barnabas, to present the gospel to the Gentiles so that my plan for salvation can be presented north, south, east, and west - to the ends of the earth."

That passage says nothing - not one word - about any "the-church-will-not-fall-away" business. Zilch. Nada. Nor does it say one word about the church: it speaks specifically of Paul and Barnabas, who were to minister specifically to the Gentiles. "To the end of the earth" does not even come close to meaning "as long as the earth stands" Even the most ignorant Catholic commentators know that.

The rest of your post is your usual perversion of Matt 28: 18-20 in which you foolishly try to make it appear that the church somehow can never fall away. That's your opinion: "no matter how many silly and borderline stupid positions are taken, we can't call it a falling away." How ridiculous!

"Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition"

Dogknox says it can't happen. Paul also said the "mystery of iniquity" was already at work in the 1st century; Dogknox says, "No, it wasn't." If there was ever a falling away - a departure from the truth, then a return to the truth, a restoration of the previous condition, is imperative.
Composer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/29/2013 6:04:01 PM
Story book jebus NEVER formed a Church!

It was an eternal jew boy from start to finish!

Your vindicated mentor, 50 nearly 51 year successful Cult busting personal successful literal Saviour, moi!
Dogknox
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/29/2013 8:11:57 PM
God' words...

annanicole The Prophesy is clear.. The CHURCH will teach; To the ends of the earth!
>>>>> you may bring salvation to the ends of the earth."" <<<<<

PROVING BEYOND ALL DOUBT... The CHURCH will not need restoring!
Paul is telling us: "The CHURCH" will bring salvation to the whole earth!

annanicole Paul was NOT talking to the Bible..He was NOT saying...(Scriptures ALONE will bring salvation to the ends of the earth)

Paul was talking to "THE CHURCH"!
Scriptures are very clear... The Bible ALONE will not bring salvation!

annanicole CHURCH is bring salvation to the ends of the earth!
Acts 13:46 YOU will bring SALVATION!!!
"YOU" the "Overseers" will bring SALVATION to the ends of the earth!

The Church will NOT fall away from Jesus... To the ends of the earth; "The CHURCH will teach all nations!"

The Great Commission
19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations,

GO YE.. (GO YOU) therefore and teach all nations! CHURCH TEACHES ALL NATIONS To the ends of the earth!
annanicole SALVATION comes from the CHURCH TEACHING to the ends of the earth!

YOU may bring salvation to the ends of the earth.""

So much for the LIE of "Scriptures ALONE"!
So much for the LIE of "Jesus' CHURCH will need restoring!"

Until the ends of the earth are TAUGHT, the CHURCH will be bringing SALVATION by her TEACHING all the earth!

annanicole THINKING Jesus' body must be restored back to Jesus by you and your evil church is thinking God is incapable and weak!

annanicole Your church can't teach a lick.. If it teaches then "The SCRIPTURES are NOT ALONE"! The LIE of scriptures are all man needs is Stupid!! It comes directly from SATAN himself, your church works for Satan, your church is perpetuating Satans lie! Your church is fighting AGAINST Jesus and his holy Bride! You are IN PROTEST against Jesus!

You distort the scriptures to say.. all you need is the scriptures!
You reject what CHRISTIANS have always believed and TAUGHT!
You reject LOGIC and HISTORY!

annanicole You are not Christian because I am Christian... You reject what CHRISTIANS believe!

Dogknox
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/29/2013 9:30:33 PM
Dogknox: "annanicole You are not Christian because I am Christian... You reject what CHRISTIANS believe!"

Anna: You aren't a Christian at all - you follow a demented, apostate Roman hierarchy who thinks that the Bible is "dead" ... "lifeless" ..."impossible to understand". Why do you bother to quote it? Your own Catholic hierarchy says the it's unnecessary to salvation and impossible to understand - yet you quote it.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/29/2013 9:31:22 PM
" To the ends of the earth" refers to GEOGRAPHY - not TIME, you imbecile.
Dogknox
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/29/2013 10:39:57 PM
At 4/29/2013 9:31:22 PM, annanicole wrote:
" To the ends of the earth" refers to GEOGRAPHY - not TIME, you imbecile.
Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world.

annanicole Jesus is ALWAYS with his CHURCH.. Jesus' Church does NOT need to be restored!

Acts 13:47
For this is what the Lord has commanded us:

annanicole Jesus commanded His CHURCH two thousand years ago to bring salvation to the whole world... CHURCH BRINGS SALVATION!!!

annanicole CHURCH BRINGS SALVATION TO THE WHOLE WORLD!!!

"US" the Church the OVERSEERS are the "US"!!!
The "US" is not the scriptures, the "US" is "THE CHURCH JESUS FORMED"!

annanicole The CHURCH does not need restoring because the CHURCH Jesus formed brings salvation to ALL THE WORLD "To the ends of the earth" refering to the WHOLE EARTH!!! ALL...
annanicole all churches that think "Scriptures ALONE" are all that is NEEDED for salvation can't be the Church Jesus formed! Because the CHURCH Jesus formed, brings salvation to all the earth!

annanicole You and your man made church REJECTS Jesus, you reject Acts 13:47 GOD' WORDS are a lie to you, you trust the TEACHERS of your church over the words of God! Your salvation comes from the "Scriptures ALONE"!

Scriptures tell you "Salvation come to the WHOLE EARTH by the CHURCH!"
For this is what the Lord has commanded us:..
you may bring salvation to the ends of the earth.""
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/30/2013 11:04:53 AM
I can't make heads or tails of that nonsense, so I'll simply restate:

"To the ends of the earth" refers to GEOGRAPHY - not TIME, you imbecile."

You said it - that passage - means the church will never fall away, in flat contradiction of several passages that state that the WILL be a falling away. The passage says nothing of the sort: it refers to geographical bounds only. You misused it, period.
Dogknox
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/30/2013 11:28:30 PM

annanicole Jesus commanded His CHURCH

The CHURCH will bringing light to the world..
annanicole The CHURCH saves, NOT the scriptures!

The CHURCH will bring salvation to the WHOLE WORLD!!
that you may bring salvation to the ends of the earth.
Two thousand years ago, up to today the CHURCH is bringing salvation to the whole world... CHURCH BRINGS SALVATION!!!

annanicole The world is saved by the CHURCH!

"US" is the CHURCH!
Church saves!
Suqua
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/30/2013 11:52:56 PM
At 4/27/2013 2:13:00 PM, Dogknox wrote:
God' words...

The Prophesy is clear.. The CHURCH will teach To the ends of the earth!
The CHURCH will bring salvation to the ends of the earth."
The Church will NOT fall away from Jesus!
Jesus will NOT leave his bride for any of the THOUSANDS of "De-Former" man made bodies!

This PROPHESY from the mouth of God.. Is very clear.. I am with you always, even unto the end of the world.

ALWAYS WITH means Jesus will never leave!
ALWAYS WITH means Jesus' Body never needing to be restored!
ALWAYS WITH means all the thousands and thousands of these man made churches, Jesus is NOT WITH! It means Jesus CANNOT be WITH any of them, they all reject the ONLY CHURCH Jesus formed!
Thus they reject Jesus and his words to think Jesus is NOT WITH his body to the end of the world!!

They reject the scriptures to think; Jesus' body needs their help to restore Jesus' body back to Jesus!

Dogknox

The catholic church is so deformed that it can't be changed and needs to be scraped, right into the garbage can. Yes Dogknox! Right into the dumpster, compressed and dispossed of, never to rise again. Amen! and Amen! We're talking about the system, not the people in the system! So don't go wacko on us again OK! The system I'm talking about! AMEN and Amen! So let it be written so let it be done! If only it were that easy.
Dogknox
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2013 8:51:01 AM
Suqua Your words.. The catholic church is so deformed that it can't be changed and needs to be scraped, right into the garbage can. Yes Dogknox! Right into the dumpster, compressed and disposed of, never to rise again. Amen! and Amen! We're talking about the system, not the people in the system! So don't go wacko on us again OK! The system I'm talking about! AMEN and Amen! So let it be written so let it be done! If only it were that easy.

God' words.. The scriptures..

Suqua Jesus commanded His CHURCH!!

Suqua The CHURCH, is this Catholic Church you hate so much!
The CHURCH will bringing light to the world..
The CHURCH saves to the ENDS of the earth NOT the scriptures! You have falling for the lie "Scriptures ALONE bring salvation!

Suqua CHURCH>> that you may bring salvation to the ends of the earth.""

Scripture PROPHESY...
The CHURCH brings salvation to the whole world!
Suqua The CHURCH is NOT your SDA's man made church. The CHURCH is and can only be the Holy Catholic Church!

The CHURCH can be the ONLY CHURCH Jesus is ALWAYS WITH!
The CHURCH can be the ONLY CHURCH Jesus COMMISSIONED to teach all the world!
20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world.

Suqua throughout the centuries men have TRYED to "Dispose of the Catholic Church" they have even gone so far as to make their own churches!
Suqua The Holy Catholic Church will never ever be taken away from God.. It is his BODY!
The Holy Catholic Church is the ONLY voice in the world for the Old, Poor, Marginalized and the Unborn. She is the only bulwark standing for truth against Satan!
Dogknox
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2013 4:45:09 PM
Suqua I add to the post above....
It is your church that rejects the scriptures.. it is your Church with roots back to a man that rejects the teaching of the early CHRISTIANS!

There is NO place in the scriptures that say... "Christians keep the Sabbath"!
Suqua Christians worship God on Sundays not on Fridays sundown to Saturday sundown!

Suqua The Jews could not keep the Sabbath holy, you also cannot keep it holy! You are NOT Christian and you are NOT Jewish!
The Seventh Day Adventist church is so corrupted it is in league with Satan your church rejects Christians!!

Christians believe the scriptures, we do not reject the scriptures!
Christians today believe what Christians have always believed.
The Didache is a CHRISTIAN work
Christians tell you...The Didache tells you..
"But every Lord"s day . . . gather yourselves together and break bread, and give thanksgiving after having confessed your transgressions, that your sacrifice may be pure. But let no one that is at variance with his fellow come together with you, until they be reconciled, that your sacrifice may not be profaned" (Didache 14 [A.D. 70]).

The Letter of Barnabas is a CHRISTIAN letter.
Barnabas tells you..
"We keep the eighth day [Sunday] with joyfulness, the day also on which Jesus rose again from the dead" (Letter of Barnabas 15:6"8 [A.D. 74]).
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2013 6:29:37 PM
Dogknox: "The Holy Catholic Church will never ever be taken away from God"

Anna. You got that right! I'm in 100% agreement on that one. NOBODY would want to take the Roman Catholic Church away from God - since God doesn't have and never had the Roman Catholic Church. Nobody will take my BMW away from me, either. No way. Why? I don't own a BMW.
Dogknox
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2013 9:43:32 PM
Jesus' Church does not need to be restored.. Jesus did not Leave his CHURCH, he is always with his church!

Jesus formed ONE CHURCH; The Holy Catholic Church!
The BISHOP Ignatius of Antioch said...
"Let no one do anything of concern to the Church without the bishop. Let that be considered a valid Eucharist which is celebrated by the bishop or by one whom he ordains [i.e., a presbyter]. Wherever the bishop appears, let the people be there; just as wherever Jesus Christ is, there is the Catholic Church" (Letter to the Smyrneans"8:2 [A.D. 110])."

The CHURCH Jesus is with is the Catholic Church.. with BISHOPS holding the AUTHORITY!
Just as wherever Jesus Christ is, there is the Catholic Church"

Augustine the BISHOP said..
We must hold to the Christian religion and to communication in her Church, which is Catholic and is called Catholic not only by her own members but even by all her enemies. For when heretics or the adherents of schisms talk about her, not among themselves but with strangers, willy-nilly they call her nothing else but Catholic. For they will not be understood unless they distinguish her by this name, which the whole world employs in her regard (The True Religion 7:12 [A.D. 390]).

Christians teach the CHURCH Jesus formed is called the "Catholic CHURCH".. Which is Catholic and is called Catholic!!!

"Just as wherever Jesus Christ is, there is the Catholic Church"

The ONLY CHURCH Jesus is always with is the Catholic CHURCH!

The Church Jesus formed brings SALVATION to all the world!

The ONLY Church Jesus formed brings salvation to the ends of the earth

The Holy Catholic Church brings salvation to the ends of the earth
Just as wherever Jesus Christ is, there is the Catholic Church"

The Great Commission:

The Catholic CHURCH Teaches all nations.. To the ends of the earth!
I am with you always, even unto the end of the world.
Jesus is always with the Catholic Church even unto the end of the world.

Jesus' Church does not need to be restored.. Jesus did not Leave his CHURCH, he is always with his church!
110 A.D. Just as wherever Jesus Christ is, there is the Catholic Church"
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2013 11:06:11 PM
Dogknox: "Jesus formed ONE CHURCH; The Holy Catholic Church!"

Anna: Jesus never formed THAT sacrilegious monstrosity. He never heard of it. The church Jesus found had apostles, elders, deacons, and evangelists. The apostles had to have seen Christ - so they died out. That leaves elders, deacons, and ministers. That's it. Look at Catholicism: monks, nuns, prelates, cardinals, archbishops, popes, priests, archpriests, curators, subdeacons ... the list of stuff they made up is almost endless! Where'd all that come from? They MADE IT ALL UP! Biggest hierarchal mess I've ever seen or heard of! Jesus never "formed" all of that.
Dogknox
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2013 12:24:17 AM
annanicole What you say is NOT what CHRISTIANS have always said..
annanicole what you say is just that.. "It is what you say"!
You are not credible you reject the Scriptures, Christians, History and all Logic!

You not only have to reject the scriptures you must reject CHRISTIANS!
Ignatius of Antioch "Let no one do anything of concern to the Church without the bishop. Let that be considered a valid Eucharist which is celebrated by the bishop or by one whom he ordains [i.e., a presbyter]. Wherever the bishop appears, let the people be there; just as wherever Jesus Christ is, there is the Catholic Church" (Letter to the Smyrneans"8:2 [A.D. 110])."

"Just as wherever Jesus Christ is, there is the Catholic Church"

Scriptures tell you; "Jesus will NOT leave his Catholic Church".. Logic then says.. "Jesus' Church does NOT need to be restored!"

Scriptures say... "The CHURCH will bring salvation to the whole world"! Again the CHURCH brings salvation.. "TO THE WHOLE WORLD"! Thus Jesus' Church does NOT need to be restored!
annanicole Church brings salvation to the whole world... Not the scriptures, NOT YOUR MAN MADE CHURCH but the CHURCH Jesus formed the "Holy Catholic Church"!!

Scriptures say.. "The CHURCH is the Pillar and the foundation of truth"! Thus the CHURCH teaches TRUTH to the whole world... The TRUTH is the Church Jesus formed, he remains with to the end of the world!

annanicole You believe the teachings of your church as you reject the scriptures!
You believe in your church, you place the salvation of your soul in your church!
Your Church teaches the flesh of Jesus is eaten symbolically!
Scriptures teach.. "The Flesh of Jesus is real and not symbolic but it gives eternal life!"
Christians have always eaten the flesh of Jesus in the form of bread.. ALWAYS HAVE!!
Origen is CHRISTIAN!!
He said
"Formerly there was baptism in an obscure way . . . now, however, in full view, there is regeneration in water and in the Holy Spirit. Formerly, in an obscure way, there was manna for food; now, however, in full view, there is the true food, the flesh of the Word of God, as he himself says: "My flesh is true food, and my blood is true drink" [John 6:55]" (Homilies on Numbers 7:2 [A.D. 248]).

Aphraahat the Persian Sage is CHRISTIAN!
He said..
"After having spoken thus [at the Last Supper], the Lord rose up from the place where he had made the Passover and had given his body as food and his blood as drink, and he went with his disciples to the place where he was to be arrested. But he ate of his own body and drank of his own blood, while he was pondering on the dead. With his own hands the Lord presented his own body to be eaten, and before he was crucified he gave his blood as drink" (Treatises 12:6 [A.D. 340]).

annanicole Scriptures tell you the Flesh of Jesus is eaten by CHRISTIANS!
1 Corinthians 11:27
So then, whoever eats the bread or drinks the cup of the Lord in an unworthy manner will be guilty of sinning against the body and blood of the Lord.
28 Everyone ought to examine themselves before they eat of the bread and drink from the cup.
29 For those who eat and drink without discerning the body of Christ eat and drink judgment on themselves.

All you do is blab on and on with zero proof... You can't prove Jesus is with your church, you can't prove Jesus needs your church to restore his body back to him! You can't prove God was defeated by Satan and Satan took Jesus' body from Jesus!
You can't prove CHRISTIANS are NOT Catholic's!
You can't prove you are Christian!

Christians believe the scriptures.. "It is just this simple!"
annanicole You are in bed with Satan... If you are against Christians then you are against Jesus!

Dogknox