Jump to topic:

islam hate cult misunderstud

banker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2009 8:53:57 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
2009.11.22 (Afmadow, Somalia) - At least two civilians are killed in the crossfire when rival Islamist groups clash.
2009.11.22 (Spin Boldak, Afghanistan) - All five passengers in a police vehicle are ripped to shreds by a Sunni bomb.
2009.11.21 (Jebel Rumayh, Saudi Arabia) - Shiite radicals infiltrate the border and kill three Saudi soldiers.
2009.11.21 (Mosul, Iraq) - A school teacher is assassinated by Muslim gunmen.
2009.11.21 (North Waziristan, Pakistan) - Four security officers are killed in a rocket attack by Taliban fundamentalists.
2009.11.20 (Karachi, Pakistan) - A Sunni is shot to death by sectarian rivals.

to get a goo lacture on how the killers are victims and how peacfull islam is you should go to the 9/11 terorist triall listen to the jihadists view how islam is misunderstood...!!

http://www.foxnews.com...

The U.S. Justice Department announced earlier this month that Ali and four other men accused of murdering nearly 3,000 people in the nation's deadliest terrorist attack will face a civilian federal trial just blocks from the World Trade Center site.
the most important source for muslim Arabs:

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd'.".

- Qur'an 17:104 -

Any sincere muslim must recognize the Land they call "Palestine" as the Jewish Homeland, according to the book considered by muslims to be the most sacred word and Allah's ultimate revelation.

Ibn Khaldun, one of the most creditable
Mirza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2009 9:00:25 AM
Yes, Islam is misunderstood. Thank you for making it clear.

And don't get me started on exposing those lies about suicide bombers.
banker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2009 9:12:03 AM
At 11/23/2009 9:02:46 AM, Mirza wrote:
So are you one of Wafa Sultan's relatives?

lol i love your sense of humor

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd'.".

Any sincere muslim must recognize the Land they call "Palestine" as the Jewish Homeland, according to the book considered by muslims to be the most sacred word and Allah's ultimate revelation.

banker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2009 9:13:42 AM
At 11/23/2009 9:00:25 AM, Mirza wrote:
yes misunderstud by muslims, who believe its not vilant...!!

banker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2009 9:18:44 AM
At 11/23/2009 9:02:46 AM, Mirza wrote:
So are you one of Wafa Sultan's relatives?

mizra i know you dont believe this see what you defand

http://www.liveleak.com...

banker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2009 9:19:36 AM
At 11/23/2009 9:13:42 AM, banker wrote:
At 11/23/2009 9:00:25 AM, Mirza wrote:
yes misunderstud by muslims, who believe its not vilant...!!

http://www.casttv.com...
-iran-video

banker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2009 5:51:42 PM
Insert you can't say I am hating muslims,since I am the only one defanding them...! I love muslims..! I have muslim partners and I have lots of muslim friends.! That's why I feal I need to save them..! I don't care if you redicule me as long you don't deny my love for muslims..!

InsertNameHere
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2009 5:53:12 PM
At 11/23/2009 5:51:42 PM, banker wrote:
Insert you can't say I am hating muslims,since I am the only one defanding them...! I love muslims..! I have muslim partners and I have lots of muslim friends.! That's why I feal I need to save them..! I don't care if you redicule me as long you don't deny my love for muslims..!

Yes, I'm sure you love Muslims because denouncing their religion as something murderous is so loving...

Get a hobby.
banker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2009 9:13:01 PM
Accepting barbaric cruelty against muslims is not loving muslims denouncing barbaric cruelty against muslims is loving muslims..! Sacrificing muslim people ,to save islam is sadistic..! Saying islam is good but the muslims are the killers is wrong..! Let's put the muslims as our priority to save..! Let's secrifice everything for the muslims...! Muslims are victims of islam we should sacifice islam ,not the muslims..!

InsertNameHere
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2009 10:46:33 PM
At 11/23/2009 9:13:01 PM, banker wrote:
Accepting barbaric cruelty against muslims is not loving muslims denouncing barbaric cruelty against muslims is loving muslims..! Sacrificing muslim people ,to save islam is sadistic..! Saying islam is good but the muslims are the killers is wrong..! Let's put the muslims as our priority to save..! Let's secrifice everything for the muslims...! Muslims are victims of islam we should sacifice islam ,not the muslims..!

Ok, if you loved Muslims you wouldn't be trying to get them to denounce their religion. Besides, they're not Muslims unless they're following Islam. :)
Mirza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2009 8:38:42 AM
... loving muslims...
... loving muslims..!
They are loving because they follow the Qur'anic teachings.

[Qur'an 30:21] "And among His Signs is this, that He created for you mates from among yourselves, that ye may dwell in tranquillity with them, and He has put love and mercy between your (hearts)..."

[Qur'an 7:189] "It is He Who created you from a single person, and made his mate of like nature, in order that he might dwell with her (in love)...

[Qur'an 49:13] "O mankind! We created you from a single (pair) of a male and a female, and made you into nations and tribes, that ye may know each other (not that ye may despise (each other). Verily the most honoured of you in the sight of Allah is (he who is) the most righteous of you..."

[Qur'an 60:8] "Allah forbids you not, with regard to those who fight you not for (your) Faith nor drive you out of your homes, from dealing kindly and justly with them: for Allah loveth those who are just.@

[Qur'an 90:11-17] "And what will explain to you what the steep path is? It is the freeing of a (slave) from bondage; or the giving of food in a day of famine to an orphan relative, or to a needy in distress. Then will he be of those who believe, enjoin fortitude and encourage kindness and compassion."
banker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2009 12:06:28 PM
At 11/24/2009 8:38:42 AM, Mirza wrote:
... loving muslims...
... loving muslims..!
They are loving because they follow the Qur'anic teachings.

[Qur'an 30:21] "And among His Signs is this, that He created for you mates from among yourselves, that ye may dwell in tranquillity with them, and He has put love and mercy between your (hearts)..."

[Qur'an 7:189] "It is He Who created you from a single person, and made his mate of like nature, in order that he might dwell with her (in love)...

[Qur'an 49:13] "O mankind! We created you from a single (pair) of a male and a female, and made you into nations and tribes, that ye may know each other (not that ye may despise (each other). Verily the most honoured of you in the sight of Allah is (he who is) the most righteous of you..."

[Qur'an 60:8] "Allah forbids you not, with regard to those who fight you not for (your) Faith nor drive you out of your homes, from dealing kindly and justly with them: for Allah loveth those who are just.@

[Qur'an 90:11-17] "And what will explain to you what the steep path is? It is the freeing of a (slave) from bondage; or the giving of food in a day of famine to an orphan relative, or to a needy in distress. Then will he be of those who believe, enjoin fortitude and encourage kindness and compassion."

its pointless to use a quran since its proof only to believer...
whats the point?

if i give you points saying its good to kill infidels you wouls say its twisted/out of context/etc. so why you do bring it?

if i would bring other parts, you would be the first to argue against it..!!

whats your point...!!

johngriswald
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2009 12:07:37 PM
At 11/25/2009 12:06:28 PM, banker wrote:
whats your point...!!
Having problems with the fans site? Suggestions? Can't log in? Forgot your password? Want to be an editor and write opinion pieces? PM Me and I'll get it sorted out.

ddofans.com
banker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2009 12:11:49 PM
At 11/25/2009 12:07:37 PM, johngriswald wrote:
At 11/25/2009 12:06:28 PM, banker wrote:
whats your point...!!