Jump to topic:

allah,BROTHEL for jihadists

banker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2009 9:55:30 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
since in paradise jihadists get virgins what do women jihadists get?
here you see how killers are rewarded
http://www.pmw.org.il...
the most important source for muslim Arabs:

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd'.".

- Qur'an 17:104 -

Any sincere muslim must recognize the Land they call "Palestine" as the Jewish Homeland, according to the book considered by muslims to be the most sacred word and Allah's ultimate revelation.

Ibn Khaldun, one of the most creditable
johngriswald
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2009 9:57:21 AM
Having problems with the fans site? Suggestions? Can't log in? Forgot your password? Want to be an editor and write opinion pieces? PM Me and I'll get it sorted out.

ddofans.com
banker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2009 9:59:32 AM
At 11/23/2009 9:57:21 AM, johngriswald wrote:

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd'.".

Any sincere muslim must recognize the Land they call "Palestine" as the Jewish Homeland, according to the book considered by muslims to be the most sacred word and Allah's ultimate revelation.

johngriswald
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2009 10:05:26 AM
word
Having problems with the fans site? Suggestions? Can't log in? Forgot your password? Want to be an editor and write opinion pieces? PM Me and I'll get it sorted out.

ddofans.com
leet4A1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2009 2:13:03 PM
Enough with the Islam banker. Nobody cares.
"Let me tell you the truth. The truth is, 'what is'. And 'what should be' is a fantasy, a terrible terrible lie that someone gave to the people long ago. The 'what should be' never did exist, but people keep trying to live up to it. There is no 'what should be,' there is only what is." - Lenny Bruce

"Satan goes to church, did you know that?" - Godsands

"And Genisis 1 does match modern science... you just have to try really hard." - GR33K FR33K5
banker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2009 4:08:06 PM
Not everyone is as egoistic to not care.! Some people actualy have a heart ..! Some nobal peoples heart goes out for the victims..!

Harlan
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2009 4:39:52 PM
At 11/23/2009 4:08:06 PM, banker wrote:
Not everyone is as egoistic to not care.! Some people actualy have a heart ..! Some nobal peoples heart goes out for the victims..!

Yes, but you have thorougly expressed your opinion about this topic to the members of the site. You continue to produce dozens of threads all about the same topic, and it's increasingly uninteresting. Everyone knows about your views on Islam, and all potential for discussion has been exhausted a hundred times over.
I-am-a-panda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2009 4:47:50 PM
At 11/23/2009 4:39:52 PM, Harlan wrote:

Yes, but you have thorougly expressed your opinion about this topic to the members of the site. You continue to produce dozens of threads all about the same topic, and it's increasingly uninteresting. Everyone knows about your views on Islam, and all potential for discussion has been exhausted a hundred times over.

Agreed. Not only that, but you're making 0% progress on the Issue as you waste time whining about it here.

If you can conjugate a proper sentence with correct spelling we might be in a position to have a discussion with you.
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
banker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2009 5:00:09 PM
Haran your funny your accusing me for bieng honest as a nagetive...! But coming from one calling himself a lib then advocating killing for religion...! Also one claiming to be 100 years...! Its not shocking

I-am-a-panda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2009 5:01:57 PM
At 11/23/2009 5:00:09 PM, banker wrote:
Haran your funny your accusing me for bieng honest as a nagetive...!

Lrn2spell

But coming from one calling himself a lib then advocating killing for religion...!

"Harlan : Agnostic"

Also one claiming to be 100 years...!

Lrn2lol

Its not shocking

You're shocking...ly bad at attacking Islam. Please, go back to your Crèche
johngriswald
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2009 5:12:36 PM
At 11/23/2009 5:01:57 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
Lrn2spell

LRN2 quit copying /b/ when you are definitely not a /b/tard

ddofans.com
johngriswald
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2009 5:13:09 PM

Seriously what is it with you and the ... before your exclamation marks?

ddofans.com
I-am-a-panda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2009 5:17:12 PM
At 11/23/2009 5:12:36 PM, johngriswald wrote:
At 11/23/2009 5:01:57 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
Lrn2spell

LRN2 quit copying /b/ when you are definitely not a /b/tard

Lrn2 RULE 1 AND RULE 2
johngriswald
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2009 5:19:06 PM
lulz @ panda acting like he knows the rules and isn't just copying other members on this site who brought /b/ culture here.

ddofans.com
leet4A1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2009 5:20:49 PM
At 11/23/2009 5:19:06 PM, johngriswald wrote:
lulz @ panda acting like he knows the rules and isn't just copying other members on this site who brought /b/ culture here.

Yeah coz, liek, /b/ is real cool, and thing.
"Let me tell you the truth. The truth is, 'what is'. And 'what should be' is a fantasy, a terrible terrible lie that someone gave to the people long ago. The 'what should be' never did exist, but people keep trying to live up to it. There is no 'what should be,' there is only what is." - Lenny Bruce

"And Genisis 1 does match modern science... you just have to try really hard." - GR33K FR33K5
banker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2009 5:22:10 PM
I am panda I admire you spelling talent. sorry for being unable to find humor in lies..! Attacing a deity is not somthing justifying support for killers..! Defanders of islam are the bigest attacers of muslims..! Muslims are the bigest victims of islam..! Kids hanged murdered for bieng gay are muslim..! Kids having chopped of their hand for stealing are muslim..! Girl hanged for being a rape victim was muslim...! If you try to save muslim from islam ,its saving muslims

InsertNameHere
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2009 5:26:41 PM
At 11/23/2009 5:22:10 PM, banker wrote:
I am panda I admire you spelling talent. sorry for being unable to find humor in lies..! Attacing a deity is not somthing justifying support for killers..! Defanders of islam are the bigest attacers of muslims..! Muslims are the bigest victims of islam..! Kids hanged murdered for bieng gay are muslim..! Kids having chopped of their hand for stealing are muslim..! Girl hanged for being a rape victim was muslim...! If you try to save muslim from islam ,its saving muslims

I guess me and Mirza are both victims then since we both believe in Islam... Fool. I think it's time to have a real debate with you over this topic.
banker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2009 5:39:47 PM
At 11/23/2009 5:26:41 PM, InsertNameHere wrote: : : At 11/23/2009 5:22:10 PM, banker wrote: : : I am panda I admire you spelling talent. sorry for being unable to find humor in lies..! Attacing a deity is not somthing justifying support for killers..! Defanders of islam are the bigest attacers of muslims..! Muslims are the bigest victims of islam..! Kids hanged murdered for bieng gay are muslim..! Kids having chopped of their hand for stealing are muslim..! Girl hanged for being a rape victim was muslim...! If you try to save muslim from islam ,its saving muslims : : I guess me and Mirza are both victims then since we both believe in Islam... Fool. I think it's time to have a real debate with you over this topic. So you like us to think your not mizra? Mizra please tell me your not aware of what's going on in iran,pakistan,sudan, Please make a pladge to the kids "you will make sure not even one more victim"

banker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2009 6:03:02 PM
If I will see ,you play by the rules it would make sense to respond to your request..! Rules is responding to the points with logic...! Name calls is not a sustitute to logic

leet4A1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2009 6:03:53 PM
At 11/23/2009 6:03:02 PM, banker wrote:
Name calls is not a sustitute to logic

Yes they are. They're funner too.

BellumQuodPacis
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2009 6:12:08 PM
The sad fact of the matter is banker, the more you show disrespect Allah for his true beauty and demeanor, the more your digging yourself a deeper grave. The infidels such as yourself will suffer when the time comes.
banker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2009 6:25:41 PM
Bellum please don't confuse my call to save muslims from islam as questioning islam in any other way I never question islams wisdom I don't like anyone to question allah,s beuty etc. I only like to save mulims from islam..!

InsertNameHere
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2009 6:27:53 PM
At 11/23/2009 6:25:41 PM, banker wrote:
Bellum please don't confuse my call to save muslims from islam as questioning islam in any other way I never question islams wisdom I don't like anyone to question allah,s beuty etc. I only like to save mulims from islam..!

You know, with all this ranting more people will turn Islamic. You want to know how I became interested in Islam originally? By listening to people's ranting and then trying to find way to refute the ridiculous arguments used against Islam.
Harlan
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2009 6:35:47 PM
At 11/23/2009 5:00:09 PM, banker wrote:
Haran your funny your accusing me for bieng honest as a nagetive...!

Well, yes, Banker. Like I very clearly said. I believe that it is a very bad thing that you are being so honest and spreading the truth about Islam. How dare you be so honest?! My weak mind can't handle your truthfulness.

But coming from one calling himself a lib then advocating killing for religion...!

Well, of course, didn't you know? All liberals are Satanic, nazi, communist, Islamic terrorists who hate America, puppies and apple pie. I spend my free time burning flags, as a matter of fact.

And, as a liberal, I think that every person should have the liberty to kill for his religion. I don't think that the state should ever prevent an individual from practising his religion or his interpretation of it, which is why I advocate killing for religion(..!)

Let me repeat, I advocate killing for religion. And I have done so on this site for quite some time, though only Banker was able to detect it, by "reading between the lines," so to speak. You got me. Spot on, mate.

Also one claiming to be 100 years...! Its not shocking

Well actually I'm 100 and a half. Though my profile does not specify.
banker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2009 8:47:30 PM
Insert I am glad you foun compfort in islam . Insert I am sure you will have spiritual satisfaction to your liking. I am glad that people like me who stood up for what's right in their view are part of your finding your right path..! Its how things evolve and if you do things right its helping people in some way I am very happy for you insert.. I ask you to use your gift of geting to the path of light to shine for others to bring passion to the whole world..!

InsertNameHere
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2009 11:00:41 PM
At 11/23/2009 8:47:30 PM, banker wrote:
Insert I am glad you foun compfort in islam . Insert I am sure you will have spiritual satisfaction to your liking. I am glad that people like me who stood up for what's right in their view are part of your finding your right path..! Its how things evolve and if you do things right its helping people in some way I am very happy for you insert.. I ask you to use your gift of geting to the path of light to shine for others to bring passion to the whole world..!

You seriously confuse me, dude. Before you were saying how you wanted to "save" all Muslims from Islam and now you're encouraging my decision of wanting to convert?

Obvious troll is obvious.
banker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2009 1:07:45 PM
At 11/23/2009 11:00:41 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
At 11/23/2009 8:47:30 PM, banker wrote:

You seriously confuse me, dude. Before you were saying how you wanted to "save" all Muslims from Islam and now you're encouraging my decision of wanting to convert?

i belive your able to be islamic, and non vilant. so other then vilance islam is great .

you pointed out that you believe vilance is wrong,so islam is not mantely damaging to you..!!
Obvious troll is obvious.

sorry if you think so