5 Scientific Reasons Why Atheists Are Wrong

Wallstreetatheist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2013 9:08:04 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
1. Even Darwin regretted the lie of evolution

If evolution were correct, and humans evolved from monkeys, then why are monkeys still around today? There is really no explanation for this, yet this heathen ideal is still taught in our schools. No doubt thanks to the agenda"s being pushed by gays and their liberal co-conspirators to destroy our youth and convert the nation to communism.

Towards his twilight years, as he faced the prospect of burning in Hell forever for his blasphemous ways, even Charles Darwin himself admitted that he regretted sparking the lie of evolution. Atheists, however, still do not want to admit it is wrong as the only other explanation would be God.

2. The big bang theory is impossible

Something cannot come from nothing. It is a scientific impossibility. The idea that one second there wasn"t anything then there was is frankly offensive to one"s intelligence. The big bang relies on an unknown spark, kind of like the gunman on the grassy knoll theory, that mixed with chemicals and blew up into planets and suns and people and plants.

Christians know God made the Earth and sun and stars. Then he put the people and animals and plants here. You can see it in the intelligent design of foods such as bananas and kiwis. They are made to be eaten easily by humans. If that isn"t enough scientific proof for you then you must be blind.

3. There is lots of historic evidence of Jesus

The Bible is not the only historic document that confirms the divinity of Jesus. Many scholars from the time spoke of the miracles he preformed during his travels. Often times non-believers will claim that these passages are faked. They only do this because the existence of Jesus threatens every lie they tell.

The shroud of Turin, however, is something they can"t just shrug off. It is real physical evidence that is still around today, and has been thoroughly investigated by Christian scientists who have proven it is the actual burial shroud of the Christ. Many websites confirm this fact. It is a fact and has been proven.

4. If God didn't create the Earth, why does everything work so well?

It can"t be coincidence that we have air to breath, water to drink, and churches to pray in. God intended it that way. If he didn"t, then why is Christianity the most popular religion in the world? Why is America, a Christian nation, the most powerful in the world? This can"t be something that just happened to occur.

The fact that every ecosystem in the world acts in accordance with itself and survives is proof of intelligent design. If it all just happened, as evolution and the big bang seem to suggest, there would be chaos everywhere. Instead, the more we delve into scientific fields, we find order. Order that can only be provided by a benevolent creator.

5. Miracles happen everyday

Documented cases of sick people being healed through prayer happen everyday, but go unreported by the liberal atheist media. Either that, or they get mocked by hordes of Godless Internet users on sites such as YouTube or Yahoo Answers. It is sad to see such free media with such a great potential to spread the word of Jesus get used for such travesties. Covering up the truth is often what Satan"s minions do.

Even scientific studies have confirmed the power of praying to God and Jesus for help. Atheists always cite studies, but strangely they never cite these studies. Because they only use science when it falls in their favor. To them, anything that isn"t liberal or Godless simply must not be heard. When one of their "theories" is supposedly proven, they are all over it. When God"s existence is proven, they are quiet as a tick.
http://christwire.org...
DRUG HARM: http://imgur.com...
Primal Diet. Lifting. Reading. Psychedelics. Cold-Approach Pickup. Music.
cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2013 9:09:13 PM
why the hell are you posting this
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
emospongebob527
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2013 9:20:56 PM
This makes me want to cry. This is exactly why I am a proponent of New Atheism.
"not to toot my own horn (it aint need no tooin if u know what im saying), but my writings on "viciousness: the one true viture (fancy spelling for virtue)" and my poem "A poem I wrote about DDO" put me in a class of my damn own. im just an UNRECONGIZED geniuse" -bananafana
DakotaKrafick
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2013 9:23:04 PM
At 5/2/2013 9:08:04 PM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:

If evolution were correct, and humans evolved from monkeys, then why are monkeys still around today?

A question that has plagued evolutionary biologists for years.
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2013 9:23:51 PM
At 5/2/2013 9:23:04 PM, DakotaKrafick wrote:

If evolution were correct, and humans evolved from monkeys, then why are monkeys still around today?

QED atheists
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
emospongebob527
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2013 9:27:31 PM
First off, the title is faulty, Atheism is the lack of belief in God(s). They can't be wrong because, the definition suggests that they don't make a positive claim.
"not to toot my own horn (it aint need no tooin if u know what im saying), but my writings on "viciousness: the one true viture (fancy spelling for virtue)" and my poem "A poem I wrote about DDO" put me in a class of my damn own. im just an UNRECONGIZED geniuse" -bananafana
slo1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2013 9:34:22 PM

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat? Humans did not evolve from modern monkeys. There is no question here that plagued anyone for years.
emospongebob527
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2013 9:38:47 PM
Basic Response to Argument #1:

1. Evolution is the change in populations, not in individuals.

2. Evolution is not a process in which species universally progress up a "ladder".

3. Humans are not descended from any modern species of monkey; both monkeys and humans are descended from some long-extinct ancestor pre-dating both. Although this species, if it were transferred to today, would be considered a "monkey", it is not any living species of monkey.

4. Evolution explains how humans developed from a primate ancestor, but not an extant species of monkey or ape. (Modern primates include: bonobos, chimpanzees, gorillas, baboons, macaques, lemurs, gibbons, and humans. None of these is a descendant of any other.)

5. Speciation can occur by branching into two or more reproductively isolated populations (cladogenesis) or when a single population changes over time to such an extent that the later population is considered a different species (anagenesis).
emospongebob527
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2013 9:40:28 PM
Mock Responses:

1. If white Americans and Australians are both descended from Europeans, how come there are still Europeans?
2. If dogs are domesticated wolves, how come there are still wolves?
3. If rock and roll came from the blues, how come there is still the blues?
4. If Protestants came from Catholics, how come there are still Catholics?[9]
5. If Christians came from Jews, how come there are still Jews?
emospongebob527
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2013 9:45:24 PM
Basic Response to #2:

This is irrelavent to the contention, "Atheists are wrong." Because, as the definition of Atheism suggests, no positive claim is made. You are poking holes in a scientific theory that if proven wrong, doesn't actually prove Atheism wrong.
emospongebob527
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2013 9:51:13 PM
This makes me sick to my stomach.
DakotaKrafick
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2013 10:06:44 PM
At 5/2/2013 9:34:22 PM, slo1 wrote:

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat? Humans did not evolve from modern monkeys. There is no question here that plagued anyone for years.

"Modern" monkeys. You atheists and your semantics; monkeys are monkeys. Just admit your evilutionist dogma is self-contradictory and absurd already.
Apeiron
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2013 10:27:30 PM
At 5/2/2013 10:06:44 PM, DakotaKrafick wrote:

"Modern" monkeys. You atheists and your semantics; monkeys are monkeys. Just admit your evilutionist dogma is self-contradictory and absurd already.

This little thread is cute.... But how are theists grouped into evolution deniers? ... ya do know it's a very small percentage of even Christians who claim there's a contradiction between their religion and EvoDevo? Also, Darwinism got redefined since the rediscovery of Mendelian genetics. Young Earth Creationists aren't even disagreeing with neo-Darwinism. They're (stupidly) disagreeing with Biometrician Darwinism and Lyellian Uniformitarianism.
philochristos
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2013 10:52:29 PM
The shroud of Turin, however, is something they can"t just shrug off. It is real physical evidence that is still around today, and has been thoroughly investigated by Christian scientists who have proven it is the actual burial shroud of the Christ. Many websites confirm this fact. It is a fact and has been proven.

That was my favourite part.
"Not to know of what things one should demand demonstration, and of what one should not, argues want of education." ~Aristotle

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." ~Aristotle
DakotaKrafick
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2013 11:03:30 PM
At 5/2/2013 10:27:30 PM, Apeiron wrote:

This little thread is cute.... But how are theists grouped into evolution deniers? ... ya do know it's a very small percentage of even Christians who claim there's a contradiction between their religion and EvoDevo? Also, Darwinism got redefined since the rediscovery of Mendelian genetics. Young Earth Creationists aren't even disagreeing with neo-Darwinism. They're (stupidly) disagreeing with Biometrician Darwinism and Lyellian Uniformitarianism.

I wasn't grouping anybody into anything. Just pointing out how ridiculous the atheist's religion of science is.
Apeiron
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2013 11:08:05 PM
At 5/2/2013 11:03:30 PM, DakotaKrafick wrote:

I wasn't grouping anybody into anything. Just pointing out how ridiculous the atheist's religion of science is.

Yea yea... hey don't you have some debating to do? ... particularly with me?
DakotaKrafick
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2013 11:21:25 PM
At 5/2/2013 11:08:05 PM, Apeiron wrote:

You'll have to excuse me for not yet accepting. I keep trying to click "accept" but my fingers tremble so at the challenge; it's frustrating really.

In due time, Apeiron. Last I checked, I had plenty of it left. In the meantime, what harm is a facetious joke or two?
Apeiron
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2013 11:26:01 PM
At 5/2/2013 11:21:25 PM, DakotaKrafick wrote:
At 5/2/2013 11:08:05 PM, Apeiron wrote:

You'll have to excuse me for not yet accepting. I keep trying to click "accept" but my fingers tremble so at the challenge; it's frustrating really.

In due time, Apeiron. Last I checked, I had plenty of it left. In the meantime, what harm is a facetious joke or two?

Fair enough flippant judge. I humbly await ;-)
samurai
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/3/2013 1:01:29 PM
none of those involve evolution. all of those you can decide what you want to be. for example europeans. long story short, some DECIDED to move while others DECIDED top stay. say your an american. move back to europe and become what ever its called there. you can move back and forth as much as you want.

these are poor example of why evolution is possible
johnlubba
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/3/2013 1:42:05 PM

If evolution were correct, and humans evolved from monkeys, then why are monkeys still around today? There is really no explanation for this, yet this heathen ideal is still taught in our schools. No doubt thanks to the agenda"s being pushed by gays and their liberal co-conspirators to destroy our youth and convert the nation to communism.

Towards his twilight years, as he faced the prospect of burning in Hell forever for his blasphemous ways, even Charles Darwin himself admitted that he regretted sparking the lie of evolution. Atheists, however, still do not want to admit it is wrong as the only other explanation would be God.

2. The big bang theory is impossible

Something cannot come from nothing. It is a scientific impossibility. The idea that one second there wasn"t anything then there was is frankly offensive to one"s intelligence. The big bang relies on an unknown spark, kind of like the gunman on the grassy knoll theory, that mixed with chemicals and blew up into planets and suns and people and plants.

Christians know God made the Earth and sun and stars. Then he put the people and animals and plants here. You can see it in the intelligent design of foods such as bananas and kiwis. They are made to be eaten easily by humans. If that isn"t enough scientific proof for you then you must be blind.

3. There is lots of historic evidence of Jesus

The Bible is not the only historic document that confirms the divinity of Jesus. Many scholars from the time spoke of the miracles he preformed during his travels. Often times non-believers will claim that these passages are faked. They only do this because the existence of Jesus threatens every lie they tell.

4. If God didn't create the Earth, why does everything work so well?

It can"t be coincidence that we have air to breath, water to drink, and churches to pray in. God intended it that way. If he didn"t, then why is Christianity the most popular religion in the world? Why is America, a Christian nation, the most powerful in the world? This can"t be something that just happened to occur.

The fact that every ecosystem in the world acts in accordance with itself and survives is proof of intelligent design. If it all just happened, as evolution and the big bang seem to suggest, there would be chaos everywhere. Instead, the more we delve into scientific fields, we find order. Order that can only be provided by a benevolent creator.

5. Miracles happen everyday

Documented cases of sick people being healed through prayer happen everyday, but go unreported by the liberal atheist media. Either that, or they get mocked by hordes of Godless Internet users on sites such as YouTube or Yahoo Answers. It is sad to see such free media with such a great potential to spread the word of Jesus get used for such travesties. Covering up the truth is often what Satan"s minions do.

Even scientific studies have confirmed the power of praying to God and Jesus for help. Atheists always cite studies, but strangely they never cite these studies. Because they only use science when it falls in their favor. To them, anything that isn"t liberal or Godless simply must not be heard. When one of their "theories" is supposedly proven, they are all over it. When God"s existence is proven, they are quiet as a tick.
http://christwire.org...

Only five....Oh my.
Ragnar
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/3/2013 2:38:35 PM
As sad as this was... May I make a joke about any atheists who may have wondered into the religion section, when so many of them claim their beliefs have nothing in common with religion?
Unofficial DDO Guide: http://goo.gl...
(It's probably the best help resource here, other than talking to people...)

Voting Standards: https://goo.gl...

And please disable Smart-Quotes: https://goo.gl...
AlbinoBunny
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/3/2013 3:21:07 PM
At 5/3/2013 2:38:35 PM, Ragnar wrote:
As sad as this was... May I make a joke about any atheists who may have wondered into the religion section, when so many of them claim their beliefs have nothing in common with religion?

Except for the fact we don't believe in any gods, including religious gods, of which billions of people believe in. Many of these religious people argue for the existence of gods, and many atheists argue against that existence.
bladerunner060 | bsh1 , 2014! Presidency campaign!

http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org... - Running for president.
http://www.debate.org... - Running as his vice president.

May the best man win!
StevenDixon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/3/2013 4:57:07 PM
At 5/3/2013 2:38:35 PM, Ragnar wrote:

Viewing a religion forum or talking about religion does not mean that you are religious. There are atheists that are biblical scholars, this doesn't mean their actually beliefs resemble religion in anyway.
tBoonePickens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/3/2013 5:26:09 PM
At 5/2/2013 9:27:31 PM, emospongebob527 wrote:
First off, the title is faulty, Atheism is the lack of belief in God(s).
Which can only coherently mean that "atheists believe that God(s) do not exist."

They can't be wrong because, the definition suggests that they don't make a positive claim.
All claims of belief are positive, otherwise they aren't claiming anything coherent regarding belief.
WOS
: At 10/3/2012 4:28:52 AM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:
: Without nothing existing, you couldn't have something.
Bullish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/3/2013 5:44:27 PM
LOL.

Every single one of those assertions are so pathetically unthoughtout.

This how a minority of the large population of intelligent Deists "disproves" evolution: by asking so many questions that are so idiotic and require lengthy answers that most intelligent people simply find it a waste of time to respond.

"God made Kiwis perfect for humans to eat". LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL this actually is in favor of evolution. Animals evolved to make eating easy.

Am I correct that most Chisrians do concede to evolution? And it's only the shameless fundamentalist who post this stuff? If so, I suggest you other Christians find something in the Bible and help this poor guy.
0x5f3759df
johnnyboy54
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/3/2013 5:51:11 PM
At 5/2/2013 9:20:56 PM, emospongebob527 wrote:
This makes me want to cry. This is exactly why I am a proponent of New Atheism.

I didn't know you were an a$$hole.
I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
DakotaKrafick
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/3/2013 5:54:21 PM
At 5/3/2013 5:26:09 PM, tBoonePickens wrote:
At 5/2/2013 9:27:31 PM, emospongebob527 wrote:
First off, the title is faulty, Atheism is the lack of belief in God(s).
Which can only coherently mean that "atheists believe that God(s) do not exist."

You think "I don't believe X" can only coherently be translated as "I believe not X"? Might want to rethink that. What exactly is incoherent about neither believing in the truth nor believing in the falsity of some claim?
johnnyboy54
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/3/2013 5:54:49 PM
Can we quit grouping all theists with evolution and big bang deniers? It's not funny anymore and it is attacking a very small branch of theists.
I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.