Jump to topic:

Banker: I'm Calling you Out

BellumQuodPacis
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2009 6:00:14 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
I challenge you to a debate. In this debate, you must prove Islam is dangerous and extemeist and worse than other religions. In this debate, I must defend Islam and state why it is NOT a bad religion. Also, if I win, I must concede that Islam is the worst religion, if I win, you stop the Islamospam. Being an Islamic follower, I believe this is the right thing to do. If you are so sure on your stance of Islam you will accept and beat me.

Best of Luck

-Christian May
InsertNameHere
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2009 6:11:07 PM
At 11/23/2009 6:09:40 PM, BellumQuodPacis wrote:
Ive always been Islamic Insert its a known fact lol

Wierd. I thought I saw Catholic on your profile. Well I'm only a recent convert so you can take this debate as you'll know more than me.
banker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2009 6:12:41 PM
Sorry I owe it to insert I gave insert a chalange to to respond to my posts with logic first instead of name calls I now can't prove my identity its not confiming on my phone
the most important source for muslim Arabs:

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd'.".

- Qur'an 17:104 -

Any sincere muslim must recognize the Land they call "Palestine" as the Jewish Homeland, according to the book considered by muslims to be the most sacred word and Allah's ultimate revelation.

Ibn Khaldun, one of the most creditable
leet4A1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2009 6:13:44 PM
At 11/23/2009 6:12:41 PM, banker wrote:
Sorry I owe it to insert I gave insert a chalange to to respond to my posts with logic first instead of name calls I now can't prove my identity its not confiming on my phone

You don't need to confirm your identity to debate, just to vote.
"Let me tell you the truth. The truth is, 'what is'. And 'what should be' is a fantasy, a terrible terrible lie that someone gave to the people long ago. The 'what should be' never did exist, but people keep trying to live up to it. There is no 'what should be,' there is only what is." - Lenny Bruce

"Satan goes to church, did you know that?" - Godsands

"And Genisis 1 does match modern science... you just have to try really hard." - GR33K FR33K5
banker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2009 6:42:18 PM
Insert I never gave you authoraty to make the rules when we should debate...!however if you will agree to accept my chalange I will accept yours! "But"even if I lose the debate I will still try to save the victims of islam.. I can't allow kids to be hanged by cranes for bieng gay..! Please we can't ask the world to condone a 16 year old girls hanging for bieng a rape victim..!

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd'.".

Any sincere muslim must recognize the Land they call "Palestine" as the Jewish Homeland, according to the book considered by muslims to be the most sacred word and Allah's ultimate revelation.

InsertNameHere
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2009 6:44:17 PM
At 11/23/2009 6:42:18 PM, banker wrote:
Insert I never gave you authoraty to make the rules when we should debate...!however if you will agree to accept my chalange I will accept yours! "But"even if I lose the debate I will still try to save the victims of islam.. I can't allow kids to be hanged by cranes for bieng gay..! Please we can't ask the world to condone a 16 year old girls hanging for bieng a rape victim..!

Fine, if it bothers you that much that I made the rules I'll cancel the current challenge and allow you to make it. :)
BellumQuodPacis
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2009 6:44:18 PM
At 11/23/2009 6:42:18 PM, banker wrote:

And mine?
InsertNameHere
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2009 7:09:22 PM
At 11/23/2009 6:49:49 PM, Harlan wrote:
Give links to the challenges.

I cancelled mine since banker didn't like that I "made the rules".
studentathletechristian8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2009 7:31:06 PM
You know what, I've read that Islam is quite a peaceful religion. The only reason why it has a negative connotation is due to extremists groups and its harsh disciplinary measures. I also don't like that many Muslims (that I know) have hatred towards others (specifically Americans) who do not believe in there religion. Take out the extremists, and Islam is an all-around decent religion. (Although I will never be Muslim, I can kind of see the mindset of why extremists are doing what they do)
studentathletechristian8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2009 7:32:05 PM
Christian's not Muslim, he's just messing with you. He is a Christian. His banned account stated that he was Christian, and so did his new one before he changed it. He's pulling our legs ;)
banker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2009 8:32:17 PM
Insert since you decided ,ignore my main point I like to give you the opportunity to respond to the part you ignored . Here it is: "however if you will agree to accept my chalange I will accept yours!" "But"even if I lose the debate I will still try to save the victims of islam.. I can't allow kids to be hanged by cranes for bieng gay..! Please we can't ask the world to condone a 16 year old girls hanging for bieng a rape victim.. If you realy want to accept my chalange respond to my whole post..!!!

comoncents
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2009 8:35:25 PM
At 11/23/2009 6:00:14 PM, BellumQuodPacis wrote:
I challenge you to a debate. In this debate, you must prove Islam is dangerous and extemeist and worse than other religions. In this debate, I must defend Islam and state why it is NOT a bad religion. Also, if I win, I must concede that Islam is the worst religion, if I win, you stop the Islamospam. Being an Islamic follower, I believe this is the right thing to do. If you are so sure on your stance of Islam you will accept and beat me.

Best of Luck

-Christian May

I want to see it... put it out there so some one will pick it up anyway.
InsertNameHere
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2009 10:42:43 PM
At 11/23/2009 8:32:17 PM, banker wrote:
Insert since you decided ,ignore my main point I like to give you the opportunity to respond to the part you ignored . Here it is: "however if you will agree to accept my chalange I will accept yours!" "But"even if I lose the debate I will still try to save the victims of islam.. I can't allow kids to be hanged by cranes for bieng gay..! Please we can't ask the world to condone a 16 year old girls hanging for bieng a rape victim.. If you realy want to accept my chalange respond to my whole post..!!!

I told you I want to debate. I can even accept your conditions and "rules". I just feel I have a need to defend Islam against unnecessary slander. I deal with people like you on a daily basis.
comoncents
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2009 11:13:15 PM
At 11/23/2009 10:42:43 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
At 11/23/2009 8:32:17 PM, banker wrote:

I told you I want to debate. I can even accept your conditions and "rules". I just feel I have a need to defend Islam against unnecessary slander. I deal with people like you on a daily basis.

This needs to happen!
Debate...

Lets lay out the terms right here... lets agree on this debate... one post each on the rules you want... topic spelled out... and then we will look for the compromise.
InsertNameHere
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2009 11:16:15 PM
At 11/23/2009 11:13:15 PM, comoncents wrote:
This needs to happen!
Debate...

Lets lay out the terms right here... lets agree on this debate... one post each on the rules you want... topic spelled out... and then we will look for the compromise.

I agree! It definitely needs to happen. I know one condition for Banker to follow. If he loses he must cease all Islamospam he likes to post so much.
tmhustler
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2009 12:36:37 AM
I think The banker is a disgruntled ex Muslim like so many disgruntled ex Cristian's on this site. perhaps rightfully so
latest debate http://www.debate.org...
purpose of education only 3 votes so far
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2009 1:06:02 AM
He has been here for 10 months and has never been in a debate. He is just a troll, please stop feeding him.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.