Jump to topic:

The burial of Tsarnaev the bomber.

Fruitytree
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2013 7:34:48 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
I don't get your question, the Islamic burial is a must for any muslim, doesn't mean he is going to paradise , so in what way does this bothers you ? I mean he is dead anyways ? we usually bury muslims as soon as possible, prophetic tradition.

Do you mean that hurts anybody's feelings ?!

Do killed soldiers in muslim countries have to ask muslim victims how to burry their dead ?!

The dead is usually always given back to his family , up to them what they want to do with it.
Dirty.Harry
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2013 8:03:19 AM
At 5/7/2013 7:34:48 AM, Fruitytree wrote:
I don't get your question, the Islamic burial is a must for any muslim, doesn't mean he is going to paradise , so in what way does this bothers you ? I mean he is dead anyways ? we usually bury muslims as soon as possible, prophetic tradition.

Do killed soldiers in muslim countries have to ask muslim victims how to burry their dead ?!

The dead is usually always given back to his family , up to them what they want to do with it.

Its been handed to the family but nobody is willing to endorse the burial so why not burn the corpse?

An Islamic burial is only a "must for any Muslim" because they say so - burning the corpse harms no one just as burning a Koran harms no one - unless you "respect" the fanaticism that lies behind this kind of intolerant ideology.

The man who murdered and maimed Americans in their own town showed no respect for his host country and city. He was not "from" MA (despite his uncle insisting he was) and nobody has any obligation to "respect" Islam any more than they do to respect any other alien and reprehensible ideology like Nazism for example.

Harry.
Fruitytree
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2013 9:08:42 AM
Why are they making so complicated I can't understand! He killed people, now he's killed, they can burry him in a forest , are they afraid of his ghost ?!! even the worst of tyrants deserves a burial, what did you guys do with the body of the young man who killed young kids ? who is worse ?

I don't believe burning is any humiliating , but it's not the traditions of his family, who are you to choose for them ?

Now bad to compare Nazism to Islam, these folks who terrorise people do terrorism Muslims equally, and Islam doesn't condone their actions.
slo1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2013 9:10:48 AM
It is somewhat ironic how we "respect" dead bodies, but if the guy was alive we would want his blood and life.

It ought to be like a pawn shop, you get the body with in X days or it becomes our property and we dispose of it as we see fit.

I don't need to pay taxes to keep stiffs on ice for months and months.

Nuff said.
tBoonePickens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2013 9:51:54 AM
At 5/6/2013 1:13:10 PM, Dirty.Harry wrote:
I started this thread for anyone interested:

http://www.debate.org...

Harry.
Simple: burn and then flush.
WOS
: At 10/3/2012 4:28:52 AM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:
: Without nothing existing, you couldn't have something.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2013 10:30:54 AM
At 5/7/2013 8:03:19 AM, Dirty.Harry wrote:

Its been handed to the family but nobody is willing to endorse the burial so why not burn the corpse?

An Islamic burial is only a "must for any Muslim" because they say so - burning the corpse harms no one just as burning a Koran harms no one - unless you "respect" the fanaticism that lies behind this kind of intolerant ideology.

The man who murdered and maimed Americans in their own town showed no respect for his host country and city. He was not "from" MA (despite his uncle insisting he was) and nobody has any obligation to "respect" Islam any more than they do to respect any other alien and reprehensible ideology like Nazism for example.

Harry.

Maybe a public policy to give every captured Muslim terrorist a public Christian burial - with a mandatory sermon on the eternal fate of all Muslims - would be a good deterrent. Turn their fanaticism against them: let them know that, if captured and killed, they will be publicly insulted.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
Fruitytree
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2013 11:26:06 AM
This will not stop terrorists Anna, as if you didn't know where this hate comes from?!First this is not ethical, and would be an innovation from Christian perspective, dead are always given to their family in all cultures and religions whenever possible.Second do you really think that if you do that you would stop that ideology ? I'm sure the result would be the opposite of what you expect.And finally, why is this terrorist a problem when other terrorists of other religions are not ? is your problem only with his religion beyond his crime ?
Talib.ul-Ilm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2013 11:32:46 AM
At 5/7/2013 10:30:54 AM, annanicole wrote:

Harry.

Maybe a public policy to give every captured Muslim terrorist a public Christian burial - with a mandatory sermon on the eternal fate of all Muslims - would be a good deterrent. Turn their fanaticism against them: let them know that, if captured and killed, they will be publicly insulted.

That's just ridiculous. The reason why no one is endorsing the funeral is because the man is a heretic, Khawarij. What he did is against the clear rules of jihad, what he did was murder, and by believing in it, heresy.
slo1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2013 1:58:08 PM
At 5/7/2013 10:30:54 AM, annanicole wrote:

Harry.

Yeahhhhhhhh....about that.......not such a good idea...... Everyone knows that after you die you get baptized in the Mormon Church. Isn't that insult enough?