To Christians that follow "Trinity" Post5

Qiyyam1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2013 8:43:07 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
i want you to read this.

"I have given them the glory that you gave me, that they may be one as we are one; I in them and you in me. May they be brought to complete unity to let the world know that you sent me and have loved them even as you have loved me."
[John 17:22-23]

See, there are two many verses to in order to say we are not supposed to understand this concept. Most people know the way the bible speaks is like that, in a kind of metophorical way.

Listen some more

Understanding the word 'one' meaning understanding the way in which it is being used. For example a man and a woman become 'one' when they marry; someone might say,'One hopes for success' or 'We are one in agreement.'

Im going to tell you again. Jesus is not God, nor is he literally the son of God. That's not what the bible is saying or means nor does that make any sense either that he would be father and son literally, servant and his master, ect. Pray to God, that's all that I ask. Wether you believe jesus died on the cross for people's sins, i dont agree, but it's really not very important. What's important is that you pray to God, call your Lord: God, or Your Lord, Or Creator, or The Forgiver or by whatever attribute of His. HE WONT BE OFFENDED. I PROMISE YOU. Ask Forgiveness from Your " Lord. " If you love jesus, that's ok, if you think he is great and fantastic that's ok, but as the Bible say, KNOW GOD and KNOW JESUS WAS SENT FROM GOD. So pray to God, can i get you to agree with that? not that it's my problem if you don't. Waiting on your reply..

All of the writers of the Bible believed that God was not Jesus. The idea that Jesus is God did not become part of Christian belief until after the Bible was written, and took many centuries to become part of the faith of Christians.

LISTEN the bible says:

7 And greetings in the markets, and to be called of men, Rabbi, Rabbi.

8 But be not ye called Rabbi: for one is your Master, even Christ; and all ye are brethren.

9 And call no man your father upon the earth: for one is your Father, which is in heaven.

10 Neither be ye called masters: for one is your Master, even Christ.

This is clearly saying dont call even Christ your (Rabbi) Lord or even your father. So obey Jesus if you are christian. Nor is jesus actually literally the son of God. He is the son of god in the sense that we are all children of God if we are his servants, as it says in the Bible. The word son used to be used to mean servant. So we are all sons of god or servants of god if we obey him. Jesus worked his miracles through God as he said and he said we can do them too if we had enough faith. Jesus said " why call ye me perfect? Non is perfect except God!" Jesus was a servant of God and he calss himself prophet also.

Look at this:

Matthew 6:9 After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name.

Jesus clearly said OUR father, that means he is not exceptional nor more than us as being literally the "son" of god. Jesus is the son (servant) of god in that sense, and that's what he meant. But the people who wrote the bible were of the belief that he was the son and father and eveything really and god and everything. So that's why it's really confusing. That's an historical fact.

jesus said:"...the Father is greater than I." (John 14:28)

"Why do you call me good? answered Jesus, No-one is good but God alone!" [Mark 10:18]

Jesus warns against people worshipping him

"Not everyone who says to me, Lord, Lord will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only he who does the Will of the Father who is in Heaven. Many will say to me on the day, Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and in your name drive out demons and perform many miracles? Then I will tell them plainly, I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!" [Matthew 7:21-23]

Jesus was a prophet and servant of God, who did the will of God. It's ok to follow jesus but don't call on him, call on God like he did. Jesus taught you how to pray, he didnt say "Our father who art in Heaven hollowed be thy name through jesus ameen", nah

"Men of Israel, listen to this: Jesus of Nazareth was a man accredited by God to you by miracles, wonders and signs, which God did among you through him, as you yourselves know." (Acts 2:22).

That says jesus is a prophet who worked miracles through God. But listen, the people who compiled the books of the bible and translated and burn texts and all that stuff they had different beliefs so they made a mess of the bible. But there is still some truth in there.

Jesus is a servant of God

"The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, the God of our fathers, has glorified his servant Jesus." (Acts 3:13).
and he is not the son or child of God except in a sense that we are Our Lord's servant. In that case the bible calls many people the son of God.

"Gabriel says Jesus will be "named the son of God" and he would be "given the Throne of David" to "rule the House of Jacob forever."" [Luke 1:35]

It clearly states that jesus is just being named the son of God and furthermore is just taking over prophet David's place. Jesus further more didnt change the law of the prophets, alcohol and all that stuff are still against the law. Peace, man, i hope you get this message. And remember

"Enos was the son of Seth, and Seth was the son of Adam, and Adam was the son of God." [Luke 3:38]

Note: Adam is listed as the son of God, not Jesus.

To be the son of God is merely a title not an action bloodline. Pray to God, thats what jesus did

1) None of the Bible"s Writers Believed That Jesus is God:

Christians and Muslims both believe in Jesus, love him, and honor him. They are, however, divided over the question of his divinity.

Fortunately, this difference can be resolved if we refer the question to both the Bible and the Quran, because, both the Bible and the Quran teach that Jesus is not God.

It is clear enough to everyone that the Quran denies the divinity of Jesus, so we do not need to spend much time explaining that.

On the other hand, many people misunderstand the Bible; they feel that the belief in Jesus as God is so widespread that it must have come from the Bible. This article shows quite conclusively that the Bible does not teach that.

The Bible clearly teaches that Jesus is not God. In the Bible God is always someone else other than Jesus.

Some will say that something Jesus said or something he did while on the earth proves that he is God. We will show that the disciples never came to the conclusion that Jesus is God. And those are people who lived and walked with Jesus and thus knew first hand what he said and did. Furthermore, we are told in the Acts of the Apostles in the Bible that the disciples were being guided by the Holy Spirit. If Jesus is God, surely they should know it. But they did not. They kept worshipping the one true God who was worshipped by Abraham, Moses, and Jesus (see Acts 3:13).

All of the writers of the Bible believed that God was not Jesus. The idea that Jesus is God did not become part of Christian belief until after the Bible was written, and took many centuries to become part of the faith of Christians.

Matthew, Mark, and Luke, authors of the first three Gospels, believed that Jesus was not God (see Mark 10:18 and Matthew 19:17). They believed that he was the son of God in the sense of a righteous person. Many others too, are similarly called sons of God (see Matthew 23:1-9).
Believe in your Lord, the One and Only and be mindul of the Day of Judgement. Do good deeds and discontinue evil deeds.
Dogknox
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2013 11:29:59 PM
Qiyyam1 You said.. All of the writers of the Bible believed that God was not Jesus. The idea that Jesus is God did not become part of Christian belief until after the Bible was written, and took many centuries to become part of the faith of Christians.

I reply: "You are Whack, whack, whack Ooooh!"

Jesus is God the scriptures tell you so!

LOOK: "Worship is for God ALONE"!
Matthew 4:10
Jesus said to him, "Away from me, Satan! For it is written: "Worship the Lord your God, and serve him only.""

Qiyyam1 ONLY WORSHIP GOD!

Luke 4:8
Jesus answered, "It is written: "Worship the Lord your God and serve him only.""

Qiyyam1 Jesus clearly tells you (above).. "ONLY WORSHIP GOD"!!!!!

Matthew 2:11
On coming to the house, they saw the child with his mother Mary, and they bowed down and worshiped him. Then they opened their treasures and presented him with gifts of gold, frankincense and myrrh.

Qiyyam1 They worship Jesus!

Matthew 14:33
Then those who were in the boat worshiped him, saying, "Truly you are the Son of God."

Qiyyam1 Jesus does NOT stop them from WORSHIPING HIM! Jesus tells you: "Worship is only for God"!

Matthew 28:9
Suddenly Jesus met them. "Greetings," he said. They came to him, clasped his feet and worshiped him.

They WORSHIP Jesus! (above)

Matthew 28:17
When they saw him, they worshiped him; but some doubted.

Qiyyam1 Some doubted, that's you!!
You said.. All of the writers of the Bible believed that God was not Jesus.
The writers of the bible is Jesus.. GOD!

They worship Jesus!
Luke 24:52
Then they worshiped him and returned to Jerusalem with great joy.

Qiyyam1 Worship is for God ALONE! Jesus does NOT stop them from worshipping him! If Jesus accepts the worship, and he is NOT God, then he would be making the most grave sin possible! Jesus lets them worship him!

John 9:38
Then the man said, "Lord, I believe," and he worshiped him.

Qiyyam1 Worship is ONLY FOR GOD: Jesus is GOD!!!

John 20:28
Thomas said to him, "My Lord and my God!"

Thomas falls down and worships Jesus!
Qiyyam1 Run from Satan... Run for your life, you have accepted his lies for the truth found in the words of God, the Scriptures!!

Dogknox
Composer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2013 2:57:16 AM
At 5/8/2013 11:29:59 PM, Dogknox wrote:
Qiyyam1 You said.. All of the writers of the Bible believed that God was not Jesus. The idea that Jesus is God did not become part of Christian belief until after the Bible was written, and took many centuries to become part of the faith of Christians.

I reply: "You are Whack, whack, whack Ooooh!"

Jesus is God the scriptures tell you so!

LOOK: "Worship is for God ALONE"!
Matthew 4:10
Jesus said to him, "Away from me, Satan! For it is written: "Worship the Lord your God, and serve him only.""

Qiyyam1 ONLY WORSHIP GOD!

Luke 4:8
Jesus answered, "It is written: "Worship the Lord your God and serve him only.""

Qiyyam1 Jesus clearly tells you (above).. "ONLY WORSHIP GOD"!!!!!

Matthew 2:11
On coming to the house, they saw the child with his mother Mary, and they bowed down and worshiped him. Then they opened their treasures and presented him with gifts of gold, frankincense and myrrh.

Qiyyam1 They worship Jesus!

Matthew 14:33
Then those who were in the boat worshiped him, saying, "Truly you are the Son of God."

Qiyyam1 Jesus does NOT stop them from WORSHIPING HIM! Jesus tells you: "Worship is only for God"!

Matthew 28:9
Suddenly Jesus met them. "Greetings," he said. They came to him, clasped his feet and worshiped him.

They WORSHIP Jesus! (above)

Matthew 28:17
When they saw him, they worshiped him; but some doubted.

Qiyyam1 Some doubted, that's you!!
You said.. All of the writers of the Bible believed that God was not Jesus.
The writers of the bible is Jesus.. GOD!

They worship Jesus!
Luke 24:52
Then they worshiped him and returned to Jerusalem with great joy.

Qiyyam1 Worship is for God ALONE! Jesus does NOT stop them from worshipping him! If Jesus accepts the worship, and he is NOT God, then he would be making the most grave sin possible! Jesus lets them worship him!

John 9:38
Then the man said, "Lord, I believe," and he worshiped him.

Qiyyam1 Worship is ONLY FOR GOD: Jesus is GOD!!!

John 20:28
Thomas said to him, "My Lord and my God!"

Thomas falls down and worships Jesus!
Qiyyam1 Run from Satan... Run for your life, you have accepted his lies for the truth found in the words of God, the Scriptures!!

Dogknox

catholics still worship Story book Mary, whom I believe catholics don't regard her as god, nevertheless they continue to WORSHIP HER? LOL! -

Dogknox, your rotten fruit producing Cult comprising of priestly homosexual abominations, paedophiles & Nun rapers!

Not only that but ALL catholics are (according to their own cathechism) idolatrous pagan Mary & apostle worshippers -

What does the Catechism of the Catholic Church say veneration means?

In the glossary under veneration it says this.

"Veneration (of saints): Showing ****devotion**** and respect to Mary, the Apostles, and the martyrs, who were viewed as faithful witnesses to faith in Jesus Christ

****Note: DEVOTION

What the American Heritage Dictionary of the English Language says WORSHIP means:

1. The reverent love accorded a diety, idol, or sacred object
2. A set of ceremonies or prayers by which this love is expressed.
***(NOVENA'S, PILGRIMAGES and PROCESSIONS that we do for Mary)***
3. ARDENT DEVOTION

Word Origin & History

veneration
early 15c., from M.Fr. veneration , from L. venerationem (nom. veneratio ) "reverence," from venerari "to worship, revere," from venus (gen. veneris ) "beauty, love, desire" (see Venus). (Source: http://dictionary.reference.com......)

Your ONLY literal vindicated Saviour moi!