banker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2009 1:00:39 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
http://blogs.tampabay.com...
the most important source for muslim Arabs:

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd'.".

- Qur'an 17:104 -

Any sincere muslim must recognize the Land they call "Palestine" as the Jewish Homeland, according to the book considered by muslims to be the most sacred word and Allah's ultimate revelation.

Ibn Khaldun, one of the most creditable
banker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2009 1:19:47 PM
one more interesting link
http://www.ansamed.info...

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd'.".

Any sincere muslim must recognize the Land they call "Palestine" as the Jewish Homeland, according to the book considered by muslims to be the most sacred word and Allah's ultimate revelation.

banker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2009 1:22:42 PM
At 11/25/2009 1:20:53 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
*sigh* Islamospam thread #38741478374573907252568906...

hi my friend why dont you give me a opinion on the links?

Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2009 1:34:48 PM
Do not feed the troll, at least not until it learns English anyway.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
banker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2009 1:37:57 PM
At 11/25/2009 1:34:48 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
how to traet girls is not such a important issue to you anyway..!! spelling is..!!

leet4A1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2009 1:51:40 PM
At 11/25/2009 1:37:57 PM, banker wrote:
how to traet girls is not such a important issue to you anyway..!! spelling is..!!

FFS man, what is wrong with you?

If there is any truth in what you're saying about Islam, then that sucks. Sucks to be Muslim, I suppose. My question to you is just what you plan to do about it? Continue posting dubious links to opinion pieces about it to a group of people with neither the will nor the way to do anything about it at all?

What is the point of your Is-spam? What are you trying to achieve?
"Let me tell you the truth. The truth is, 'what is'. And 'what should be' is a fantasy, a terrible terrible lie that someone gave to the people long ago. The 'what should be' never did exist, but people keep trying to live up to it. There is no 'what should be,' there is only what is." - Lenny Bruce

"Satan goes to church, did you know that?" - Godsands

"And Genisis 1 does match modern science... you just have to try really hard." - GR33K FR33K5
johngriswald
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2009 1:52:57 PM
At 11/25/2009 1:37:57 PM, banker wrote:

Obviously spelling doesn't matter to you.
Having problems with the fans site? Suggestions? Can't log in? Forgot your password? Want to be an editor and write opinion pieces? PM Me and I'll get it sorted out.

ddofans.com
brian_eggleston
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2009 2:12:10 PM
I would never condone violence towards women and religious beliefs, whatever they may be, certainly don't justify it.

But most Muslims aren't the monsters that the media in the West try and portray them as and I am sure that the average follower of Islam would be as horrified by those images as anybody else.

Personally, I have lived in an Islamic country and have many Muslim friends (as well as a Muslim girlfriend) and I have never seen any evidence of the violent extremism that the right-wing media. especially the Jewish-controlled outfits, seek to claim is the norm in Islamic societies.
Visit the burglars' bulletin board: http://www.break-in-news.com...
Xer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2009 2:19:16 PM
At 11/25/2009 2:12:10 PM, brian_eggleston wrote:
But most Muslims aren't the monsters that the media in the West try and portray them as and I am sure that the average follower of Islam would be as horrified by those images as anybody else.

Personally, I have lived in an Islamic country and have many Muslim friends (as well as a Muslim girlfriend) and I have never seen any evidence of the violent extremism that the right-wing media. especially the Jewish-controlled outfits, seek to claim is the norm in Islamic societies.

Islamic societies are much worse than any other religious society. Oppression of women is horrendous in Islamic societies. Not to mention that something like 10% of Muslims are radical extremists - which is an extremely high number, especially given their population. I'm sure that most Muslims are nice, but there are many who are not. They are living in the 12th century in terms of societal roles, treatment of women, and their view on religion and life in general. It is quite sad how much worse religions make the world.
brian_eggleston
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2009 2:31:02 PM
At 11/25/2009 2:19:16 PM, Nags wrote:
At 11/25/2009 2:12:10 PM, brian_eggleston wrote:

Islamic societies are much worse than any other religious society. Oppression of women is horrendous in Islamic societies. Not to mention that something like 10% of Muslims are radical extremists - which is an extremely high number, especially given their population. I'm sure that most Muslims are nice, but there are many who are not. They are living in the 12th century in terms of societal roles, treatment of women, and their view on religion and life in general. It is quite sad how much worse religions make the world.

In actual fact, Islam defends the rights of women in society and seeks to protect them and the Koran is no more backward than the Bible - indeed it is more progressive as it was written around 600 years later. The fact is, it is not that Islam is any more regressive than any other religion, it is that some extremists interpret it's teachings in such a way as to suit their own nefarious ends - which is, of course, dangerous.

But this can also be said about the Torah and the Bible but we in the West are more familiar with these texts and feel more comfortable with them.

That said, I would rather that people of all faiths woke up and smelt the coffee and realised that there are no gods and there are no prophets, holy ghosts, divine spirits, etc. and realised that religion generally represents a major barrier to human development.
Visit the burglars' bulletin board: http://www.break-in-news.com...
banker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2009 6:27:13 PM
Brian thanks for your intaligent input and positive post.!
We need to get more posts like yours .!!
However I would disagree with your blaming the midia for bad news against islam nations..!
The best way to fight of effects of bad news in islam ,is by contrasting it with good news!!like you did in the start of your post .!

I am not here to tell you that if you will look for bigits in the press you will not find..! Of curse you will. But is it more productive to start. A conflict between the midia and islam ,or start a debate on how to save the weak and vonerable from islam jihad.?

BellumQuodPacis
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2009 6:33:10 PM
I WILL BE POINTING OUT THE SPELLING MISTAKES IN BOLD and GRAMMAR MISTAKES IN ITALICS

At 11/25/2009 6:27:13 PM, banker wrote:
Brian thank for your intaligent input and positive post.!
We need to get more posts like yours .!!
However I would disagree with your blaming the midia for bad news against islam nations..!
The best way to fight of effects of bad news in islam ,is by contrasting it with good news!!like you did in the start of your post .!

I am not here to tell you that if you will look for bigits in the press you will not find..! Of curse you will. But is it more productive to start. A conflict between the midia and islam ,or start a debate on how to save the weak and vonerable from islam jihad.?

banker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2009 9:22:16 PM
Leet4a1 I watched the video of the iranian girl latifa bieng hanged it broke my heart,I made a commitment to do what ever I can to make sure its not going to repeat..
Look all the people here are very good people ,becuase good people care..!
We all try to do good we sometimes disagree what good is..!
We get everywhere the view point of the extremists,but what we miss is the view of the everyday people entrapt between the sttrugle..!we need to educate one person at a time

Kleptin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2009 10:08:39 PM
There's a thread entitled "Banker, please read".

I suggest that you read that thread before posting anything else.
: At 5/2/2010 2:43:54 PM, innomen wrote:
It isn't about finding a theory, philosophy or doctrine and thinking it's the answer, but a practical application of one's experiences that is the answer.

: At 10/28/2010 2:40:07 PM, jharry wrote: I have already been given the greatest Gift that anyone could ever hope for [Life], I would consider myself selfish if I expected anything more.
banker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2009 10:32:16 AM
Kleptin thanks for sharing your advice..!
However I am not aware how it relates to this topic...

tkubok
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2009 12:38:09 PM
At 11/26/2009 10:32:16 AM, banker wrote:

It relates to this topic because you made this topic.

I Second the vote. Please read the thread.
banker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2009 3:32:00 PM
At 11/26/2009 12:38:09 PM, tkubok wrote:

It relates to this topic because you made this topic

people like you voting gave us bush and obama...

Kleptin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2009 7:20:20 PM
At 11/26/2009 3:32:00 PM, banker wrote:
At 11/26/2009 12:38:09 PM, tkubok wrote:

It relates to this topic because you made this topic

people like you voting gave us bush and obama...

Irrelevant ad-hominem attack. Respond to that thread please.
: At 5/2/2010 2:43:54 PM, innomen wrote:
It isn't about finding a theory, philosophy or doctrine and thinking it's the answer, but a practical application of one's experiences that is the answer.

: At 10/28/2010 2:40:07 PM, jharry wrote: I have already been given the greatest Gift that anyone could ever hope for [Life], I would consider myself selfish if I expected anything more.
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2009 7:31:52 PM

These societies sound like the Fundamentalists of Latter Day Saints (FLDS) that I was talking about in the Polygamy thread. Mormon fundamentalists are bad too; they just get less press. I think extremists of any kind are just sort of out of their mind.
President of DDO
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2009 7:34:04 PM
At 11/25/2009 2:31:02 PM, brian_eggleston wrote:

In actual fact, Islam defends the rights of women in society and seeks to protect them and the Koran is no more backward than the Bible - indeed it is more progressive as it was written around 600 years later. The fact is, it is not that Islam is any more regressive than any other religion, it is that some extremists interpret it's teachings in such a way as to suit their own nefarious ends - which is, of course, dangerous.

But this can also be said about the Torah and the Bible but we in the West are more familiar with these texts and feel more comfortable with them.

That said, I would rather that people of all faiths woke up and smelt the coffee and realised that there are no gods and there are no prophets, holy ghosts, divine spirits, etc. and realised that religion generally represents a major barrier to human development.

Well said. People manipulate documents to suit their needs all the time; it's even still done regarding the Constitution. What always made me chuckle about these holy books were the fact that they were added to and re-written by different people over time... at least the Bible was. A lot of stuff just got completely fabricated -- For instance, the idea that Mary was a virgin when she had Jesus was added in like the 1800s or something... So basically, 1,800 years after Jesus was born, some guy decided that his mom must have been a virgin impregnated by God. Lol, it's just too much.
President of DDO
Volkov
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2009 7:43:01 PM
Not to mention that something like 10% of Muslims are radical extremists - which is an extremely high number, especially given their population.

May I ask where you got this statistic from?