Total Posts:22|Showing Posts:1-22
Jump to topic:

How would you want God to do it?

Rational_Thinker9119
Posts: 9,054
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2013 11:36:55 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
What would be a cool way for God to convince you he existed? What thing do you think you could observe or experience which would make you think that maybe there is a God after all (but would not be definite proof)?

If I could have one neat way for him to convince me he existed, it would involve aligning all the stars in perfect rows and columns instead of looking permanently splattered across the sky randomly like usual. If I looked up at the night sky and saw that and confirmed it with other people (so I know I was not hallucinating): I would be a believer even though it would not be definite proof. It could be really advanced aliens, but I would attribute something that grand to a God.

If God exists, what would be an interesting way for God to show you he exists besides an unmistakable proof?
AbnerGrimm
Posts: 114
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2013 11:45:27 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 5/21/2013 11:36:55 AM, Rational_Thinker9119 wrote:
What would be a cool way for God to convince you he existed? What thing do you think you could observe or experience which would make you think that maybe there is a God after all (but would not be definite proof)?

First we cannot think of basic human terms, a God would be beyond that. I would be casual in creations life until my means came. In being casual then I would expect reason to think everything has meaning. I would expect God to let humans to decide their affairs on the most part. If everything was consistent which design and meaning.


If I could have one neat way for him to convince me he existed, it would involve aligning all the stars in perfect rows and columns instead of looking permanently splattered across the sky randomly like usual.

They are splattered across the sky? You need to do some research then. If any of our solar bodies were out of place a hair we would not be alive. We can track time, events, and numerous other things because our solar bodies move the way they do.

If I looked up at the night sky and saw that and confirmed it with other people (so I know I was not hallucinating): I would be a believer even though it would not be definite proof. It could be really advanced aliens, but I would attribute something that grand to a God.

Explain how hat does not happen now and how it is not referred to in the Bible that way.
Rational_Thinker9119
Posts: 9,054
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2013 11:47:28 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 5/21/2013 11:45:27 AM, AbnerGrimm wrote:
At 5/21/2013 11:36:55 AM, Rational_Thinker9119 wrote:
What would be a cool way for God to convince you he existed? What thing do you think you could observe or experience which would make you think that maybe there is a God after all (but would not be definite proof)?

First we cannot think of basic human terms, a God would be beyond that. I would be casual in creations life until my means came. In being casual then I would expect reason to think everything has meaning. I would expect God to let humans to decide their affairs on the most part. If everything was consistent which design and meaning.


If I could have one neat way for him to convince me he existed, it would involve aligning all the stars in perfect rows and columns instead of looking permanently splattered across the sky randomly like usual.

They are splattered across the sky? You need to do some research then. If any of our solar bodies were out of place a hair we would not be alive. We can track time, events, and numerous other things because our solar bodies move the way they do.

I said "looked" splattered. Learn to read...


If I looked up at the night sky and saw that and confirmed it with other people (so I know I was not hallucinating): I would be a believer even though it would not be definite proof. It could be really advanced aliens, but I would attribute something that grand to a God.

Explain how hat does not happen now and how it is not referred to in the Bible that way.
Rational_Thinker9119
Posts: 9,054
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2013 11:48:31 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 5/21/2013 11:45:27 AM, AbnerGrimm wrote:
At 5/21/2013 11:36:55 AM, Rational_Thinker9119 wrote:
What would be a cool way for God to convince you he existed? What thing do you think you could observe or experience which would make you think that maybe there is a God after all (but would not be definite proof)?

First we cannot think of basic human terms, a God would be beyond that. I would be casual in creations life until my means came. In being casual then I would expect reason to think everything has meaning. I would expect God to let humans to decide their affairs on the most part. If everything was consistent which design and meaning.


If I could have one neat way for him to convince me he existed, it would involve aligning all the stars in perfect rows and columns instead of looking permanently splattered across the sky randomly like usual.

They are splattered across the sky? You need to do some research then. If any of our solar bodies were out of place a hair we would not be alive. We can track time, events, and numerous other things because our solar bodies move the way they do.

If I looked up at the night sky and saw that and confirmed it with other people (so I know I was not hallucinating): I would be a believer even though it would not be definite proof. It could be really advanced aliens, but I would attribute something that grand to a God.

Explain how hat does not happen now and how it is not referred to in the Bible that way.


This thread is just for fun, I'm not making any argument for Atheism here or anything so put the gloves down bug guy. If you want to have a real debate on the existence of God then we can do this.
bladerunner060
Posts: 7,126
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2013 11:49:05 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 5/21/2013 11:45:27 AM, AbnerGrimm wrote:
If any of our solar bodies were out of place a hair we would not be alive.

Ummm, that's not true, you know that, right?


If I looked up at the night sky and saw that and confirmed it with other people (so I know I was not hallucinating): I would be a believer even though it would not be definite proof. It could be really advanced aliens, but I would attribute something that grand to a God.

Explain how hat does not happen now and how it is not referred to in the Bible that way.

What does that even mean? The point was that it doesn't happen now; are you claiming it does? Or are you getting bogged down in your factually inaccurate view that if any stars were "out of place a hair" we wouldn't be alive, therefore there's an organization? I think the point was a dramatic change into an uncontestably organized system. If the stars were arranged as a grid now, for example, the point would be for them to change to, say, a spiral, or a word.
Assistant moderator to airmax1227. PM me with any questions or concerns!
AbnerGrimm
Posts: 114
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2013 11:51:22 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 5/21/2013 11:47:28 AM, Rational_Thinker9119 wrote:
At 5/21/2013 11:45:27 AM, AbnerGrimm wrote:
At 5/21/2013 11:36:55 AM, Rational_Thinker9119 wrote:
What would be a cool way for God to convince you he existed? What thing do you think you could observe or experience which would make you think that maybe there is a God after all (but would not be definite proof)?

First we cannot think of basic human terms, a God would be beyond that. I would be casual in creations life until my means came. In being casual then I would expect reason to think everything has meaning. I would expect God to let humans to decide their affairs on the most part. If everything was consistent which design and meaning.


If I could have one neat way for him to convince me he existed, it would involve aligning all the stars in perfect rows and columns instead of looking permanently splattered across the sky randomly like usual.

They are splattered across the sky? You need to do some research then. If any of our solar bodies were out of place a hair we would not be alive. We can track time, events, and numerous other things because our solar bodies move the way they do.

I said "looked" splattered. Learn to read...

I read it just right. Same difference. Are you really going to say you meant any thing different? 'Looks splattered', means you think the solar bodies look splattered across the sky. I showed they do not look just splattered but put in place.

If I looked up at the night sky and saw that and confirmed it with other people (so I know I was not hallucinating): I would be a believer even though it would not be definite proof. It could be really advanced aliens, but I would attribute something that grand to a God.

Explain how hat does not happen now and how it is not referred to in the Bible that way.
Rational_Thinker9119
Posts: 9,054
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2013 11:53:12 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 5/21/2013 11:51:22 AM, AbnerGrimm wrote:
At 5/21/2013 11:47:28 AM, Rational_Thinker9119 wrote:
At 5/21/2013 11:45:27 AM, AbnerGrimm wrote:
At 5/21/2013 11:36:55 AM, Rational_Thinker9119 wrote:
What would be a cool way for God to convince you he existed? What thing do you think you could observe or experience which would make you think that maybe there is a God after all (but would not be definite proof)?

First we cannot think of basic human terms, a God would be beyond that. I would be casual in creations life until my means came. In being casual then I would expect reason to think everything has meaning. I would expect God to let humans to decide their affairs on the most part. If everything was consistent which design and meaning.


If I could have one neat way for him to convince me he existed, it would involve aligning all the stars in perfect rows and columns instead of looking permanently splattered across the sky randomly like usual.

They are splattered across the sky? You need to do some research then. If any of our solar bodies were out of place a hair we would not be alive. We can track time, events, and numerous other things because our solar bodies move the way they do.

I said "looked" splattered. Learn to read...

I read it just right. Same difference. Are you really going to say you meant any thing different? 'Looks splattered', means you think the solar bodies look splattered across the sky. I showed they do not look just splattered but put in place.

This is your opinion. In my opinion, they look splattered across the sky even though I know they are not. Describing what something looks like is not the same thing as describing what it is. This is a non-sequitur.


If I looked up at the night sky and saw that and confirmed it with other people (so I know I was not hallucinating): I would be a believer even though it would not be definite proof. It could be really advanced aliens, but I would attribute something that grand to a God.

Explain how hat does not happen now and how it is not referred to in the Bible that way.
AbnerGrimm
Posts: 114
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2013 11:57:24 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 5/21/2013 11:49:05 AM, bladerunner060 wrote:
At 5/21/2013 11:45:27 AM, AbnerGrimm wrote:
If any of our solar bodies were out of place a hair we would not be alive.

Ummm, that's not true, you know that, right?

Really, so if our sun was just gone then we would be alive? Or if Mars was not in our solar system, we would be ok? If the moon was not there it would be just fine? Are you saying that stars in other systems, if they were not there, that system would function properly?

What does that even mean? The point was that it doesn't happen now; are you claiming it does? Or are you getting bogged down in your factually inaccurate view:

Inaccurate? Seems your inaccurate.

that if any stars were "out of place a hair" we wouldn't be alive:

Never said that and even if the stars were out of place the system they are in would fail.
bladerunner060
Posts: 7,126
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2013 12:00:20 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 5/21/2013 11:57:24 AM, AbnerGrimm wrote:
At 5/21/2013 11:49:05 AM, bladerunner060 wrote:
At 5/21/2013 11:45:27 AM, AbnerGrimm wrote:
If any of our solar bodies were out of place a hair we would not be alive.

Ummm, that's not true, you know that, right?

Really, so if our sun was just gone then we would be alive? Or if Mars was not in our solar system, we would be ok? If the moon was not there it would be just fine? Are you saying that stars in other systems, if they were not there, that system would function properly?

Well, no, that's not what I'm saying at all, because that's not what you said at all.

Nice try, though!

What you said was ":If any of our solar bodies were out of place a hair we would not be alive. "

NOT

"If the sun was gone, or if any of the nearby bodies that have a significant gravimetric effect on our planet were totally gone, we wouldn't be alive"


What does that even mean? The point was that it doesn't happen now; are you claiming it does? Or are you getting bogged down in your factually inaccurate view:

Inaccurate? Seems your inaccurate.

No, you're just being dishonest.


that if any stars were "out of place a hair" we wouldn't be alive:

Never said that and even if the stars were out of place the system they are in would fail.

Actually, you did say exactly that, although your use was to say "any", which would by definition include the stars.

Perhaps you could try rereading what you write before pretending you didn't say what you've already quoted yourself saying?
Assistant moderator to airmax1227. PM me with any questions or concerns!
AbnerGrimm
Posts: 114
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2013 12:04:23 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 5/21/2013 12:00:20 PM, bladerunner060 wrote:
At 5/21/2013 11:57:24 AM, AbnerGrimm wrote:
At 5/21/2013 11:49:05 AM, bladerunner060 wrote:
At 5/21/2013 11:45:27 AM, AbnerGrimm wrote:
If any of our solar bodies were out of place a hair we would not be alive.

Ummm, that's not true, you know that, right?

Really, so if our sun was just gone then we would be alive? Or if Mars was not in our solar system, we would be ok? If the moon was not there it would be just fine? Are you saying that stars in other systems, if they were not there, that system would function properly?

Well, no, that's not what I'm saying at all, because that's not what you said at all.

Nice try, though!

What you said was ":If any of our solar bodies were out of place a hair we would not be alive. " Indeed that was what I said.

NOT

"If the sun was gone, or if any of the nearby bodies that have a significant gravimetric effect on our planet were totally gone, we wouldn't be alive"


What does that even mean? The point was that it doesn't happen now; are you claiming it does? Or are you getting bogged down in your factually inaccurate view:

Inaccurate? Seems your inaccurate.

No, you're just being dishonest.

No, your making claims on what I said, when I did not make the claim you suggest.

that if any stars were "out of place a hair" we wouldn't be alive:

Never said that and even if the stars were out of place the system they are in would fail.

Actually, you did say exactly that, although your use was to say "any", which would by definition include the stars.

Our solar bodies? Is other solar systems ours?

Perhaps you could try rereading what you write before pretending you didn't say what you've already quoted yourself saying?

No, you need to read properly what I said and stop trying to put meanings in my quotes.
Rational_Thinker9119
Posts: 9,054
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2013 12:08:16 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 5/21/2013 12:04:23 PM, AbnerGrimm wrote:
At 5/21/2013 12:00:20 PM, bladerunner060 wrote:
At 5/21/2013 11:57:24 AM, AbnerGrimm wrote:
At 5/21/2013 11:49:05 AM, bladerunner060 wrote:
At 5/21/2013 11:45:27 AM, AbnerGrimm wrote:
If any of our solar bodies were out of place a hair we would not be alive.

Ummm, that's not true, you know that, right?

Really, so if our sun was just gone then we would be alive? Or if Mars was not in our solar system, we would be ok? If the moon was not there it would be just fine? Are you saying that stars in other systems, if they were not there, that system would function properly?

Well, no, that's not what I'm saying at all, because that's not what you said at all.

Nice try, though!

What you said was ":If any of our solar bodies were out of place a hair we would not be alive. " Indeed that was what I said.

NOT

"If the sun was gone, or if any of the nearby bodies that have a significant gravimetric effect on our planet were totally gone, we wouldn't be alive"


What does that even mean? The point was that it doesn't happen now; are you claiming it does? Or are you getting bogged down in your factually inaccurate view:

Inaccurate? Seems your inaccurate.

No, you're just being dishonest.

No, your making claims on what I said, when I did not make the claim you suggest.

that if any stars were "out of place a hair" we wouldn't be alive:

Never said that and even if the stars were out of place the system they are in would fail.

Actually, you did say exactly that, although your use was to say "any", which would by definition include the stars.

Our solar bodies? Is other solar systems ours?

Perhaps you could try rereading what you write before pretending you didn't say what you've already quoted yourself saying?

No, you need to read properly what I said and stop trying to put meanings in my quotes.

If God exists then he can move stars without messing any systems up. To say otherwise would be to assume that an all powerful necessary being is bound by the contingent laws he created. This would of course; make no sense.
bladerunner060
Posts: 7,126
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2013 12:11:09 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 5/21/2013 12:04:23 PM, AbnerGrimm wrote:
At 5/21/2013 12:00:20 PM, bladerunner060 wrote:
At 5/21/2013 11:57:24 AM, AbnerGrimm wrote:
At 5/21/2013 11:49:05 AM, bladerunner060 wrote:
At 5/21/2013 11:45:27 AM, AbnerGrimm wrote:
If any of our solar bodies were out of place a hair we would not be alive.

Ummm, that's not true, you know that, right?

Really, so if our sun was just gone then we would be alive? Or if Mars was not in our solar system, we would be ok? If the moon was not there it would be just fine? Are you saying that stars in other systems, if they were not there, that system would function properly?

Well, no, that's not what I'm saying at all, because that's not what you said at all.

Nice try, though!

What you said was ":If any of our solar bodies were out of place a hair we would not be alive. " Indeed that was what I said.

NOT

"If the sun was gone, or if any of the nearby bodies that have a significant gravimetric effect on our planet were totally gone, we wouldn't be alive"


What does that even mean? The point was that it doesn't happen now; are you claiming it does? Or are you getting bogged down in your factually inaccurate view:

Inaccurate? Seems your inaccurate.

No, you're just being dishonest.

No, your making claims on what I said, when I did not make the claim you suggest.

I concede the word "solar" was in there, and apologize. You're still being dishonest, yourself, though. Mars could trivially be "out of place a hair" and we would be alive. Also, what you clearly meant to say was "solar system bodies", which would have clarified what you meant, but that's just semantical, and I will nonetheless apologize, because I should have understood what you meant.


that if any stars were "out of place a hair" we wouldn't be alive:

Never said that and even if the stars were out of place the system they are in would fail.

Actually, you did say exactly that, although your use was to say "any", which would by definition include the stars.

Our solar bodies? Is other solar systems ours?

To repeat: I apologize and concede, provided you also concede that you're still wrong.


Perhaps you could try rereading what you write before pretending you didn't say what you've already quoted yourself saying?

No, you need to read properly what I said and stop trying to put meanings in my quotes.

The words mean what they mean, man. If Haley's comet were gone, we wouldn't be here? If Uranus was tilted differently, or in a slightly different orbit, we definitively wouldn't be here? That's still absurd.

But like I said: I did miss the word "solar". So while you're still flamingly wrong and being dishonest, I was not blameless. I now correct it, to the fact that you're still flamingly wrong, but that you're flamingly wrong only about the solar system, not about the universe. Though you've also now claimed that " if the stars were out of place the system they are in would fail". You've given no degree, so assuming you meant the same "hair" you spoke of before, you're wrong about that, too.
Assistant moderator to airmax1227. PM me with any questions or concerns!
Pwner
Posts: 92
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2013 12:32:42 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Hm, I s'pose first I'd have to be convinced that my arguments against God's existence fail. Then I s'pose an interesting scenario would be for some deity I already believe in to tell me that God exists.
johnlubba
Posts: 2,892
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2013 1:47:11 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 5/21/2013 11:36:55 AM, Rational_Thinker9119 wrote:
What would be a cool way for God to convince you he existed? What thing do you think you could observe or experience which would make you think that maybe there is a God after all (but would not be definite proof)?

If I could have one neat way for him to convince me he existed, it would involve aligning all the stars in perfect rows and columns instead of looking permanently splattered across the sky randomly like usual. If I looked up at the night sky and saw that and confirmed it with other people (so I know I was not hallucinating): I would be a believer even though it would not be definite proof. It could be really advanced aliens, but I would attribute something that grand to a God.

If God exists, what would be an interesting way for God to show you he exists besides an unmistakable proof?

Yeah lets just arrange billions and billions, ( I love Carl Sagan ) of stars in alignment....Geez, you have to be kidding right? The fact that there are billions and billions of stars, planets, moons and suns, isn't enough, they should be all neat and tidy in alignment....lol
Rational_Thinker9119
Posts: 9,054
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2013 2:12:51 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 5/21/2013 1:47:11 PM, johnlubba wrote:
At 5/21/2013 11:36:55 AM, Rational_Thinker9119 wrote:
What would be a cool way for God to convince you he existed? What thing do you think you could observe or experience which would make you think that maybe there is a God after all (but would not be definite proof)?

If I could have one neat way for him to convince me he existed, it would involve aligning all the stars in perfect rows and columns instead of looking permanently splattered across the sky randomly like usual. If I looked up at the night sky and saw that and confirmed it with other people (so I know I was not hallucinating): I would be a believer even though it would not be definite proof. It could be really advanced aliens, but I would attribute something that grand to a God.

If God exists, what would be an interesting way for God to show you he exists besides an unmistakable proof?


Yeah lets just arrange billions and billions, ( I love Carl Sagan ) of stars in alignment....Geez, you have to be kidding right?

Why not? God is omnipotent if he exists. I'm sure it would not be any effort.

The fact that there are billions and billions of stars, planets, moons and suns, isn't enough, they should be all neat and tidy in alignment....lol

They don't have to be. I just said it would be a cool or neat way. This is just a fun thread, no need to get your panties in a bunch.
Nur-Ab-Sal
Posts: 1,637
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2013 2:18:05 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
I wish Almighty YHWH would descend from the clouds and explain the premises of the conceptualist argument to me.
Genesis I. And God created man to his own image: to the image of God he created him: male and female he created them.
v3nesl
Posts: 4,500
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2013 2:47:05 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 5/21/2013 11:36:55 AM, Rational_Thinker9119 wrote:
What would be a cool way for God to convince you he existed? What thing do you think you could observe or experience which would make you think that maybe there is a God after all (but would not be definite proof)?

If I could have one neat way for him to convince me he existed, it would involve aligning all the stars in perfect rows and columns instead of looking permanently splattered across the sky randomly like usual. If I looked up at the night sky and saw that and confirmed it with other people (so I know I was not hallucinating): I would be a believer even though it would not be definite proof. It could be really advanced aliens, but I would attribute something that grand to a God.

If God exists, what would be an interesting way for God to show you he exists besides an unmistakable proof?

I would want God to speak directly to me, without any material medium at all.

Just the way he has, in other words. I've been here, done this, and after I got done fighting with God, I realized that I already knew everything I needed, and always had, and that's just how you'd expect it to be with God.
This space for rent.
v3nesl
Posts: 4,500
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2013 2:51:10 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 5/21/2013 1:47:11 PM, johnlubba wrote:
At 5/21/2013 11:36:55 AM, Rational_Thinker9119 wrote:
What would be a cool way for God to convince you he existed? What thing do you think you could observe or experience which would make you think that maybe there is a God after all (but would not be definite proof)?

If I could have one neat way for him to convince me he existed, it would involve aligning all the stars in perfect rows and columns instead of looking permanently splattered across the sky randomly like usual. If I looked up at the night sky and saw that and confirmed it with other people (so I know I was not hallucinating): I would be a believer even though it would not be definite proof. It could be really advanced aliens, but I would attribute something that grand to a God.

If God exists, what would be an interesting way for God to show you he exists besides an unmistakable proof?


Yeah lets just arrange billions and billions, ( I love Carl Sagan ) of stars in alignment....Geez, you have to be kidding right? The fact that there are billions and billions of stars, planets, moons and suns, isn't enough, they should be all neat and tidy in alignment....lol

Actually, it would just mean outer space had crystallized, done what water does when it freezes. We wouldn't be convinced at all, we'd just set out to analyze this new phenomenon.

It's what Abraham said in Jesus' story of the rich man and lazarus - "if they don't believe the prophets, they won't be convinced if one rises from the dead". Parlor tricks won't do it, no matter how extreme - we are spirit beings and need spiritual evidence.

That's what I think, anyway :-)
This space for rent.
Fruitytree
Posts: 2,176
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2013 3:52:21 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Well there is already a lot he has done, prophecies fulfilled, scientific claims in scriptures proven by science.But if I had to ask one more thing that would be to cause evolution theory ( CD) to collapse, but I think this would be too much asking for now.
medic0506
Posts: 13,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/22/2013 12:19:42 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 5/21/2013 11:36:55 AM, Rational_Thinker9119 wrote:
What would be a cool way for God to convince you he existed? What thing do you think you could observe or experience which would make you think that maybe there is a God after all (but would not be definite proof)?

If I could have one neat way for him to convince me he existed, it would involve aligning all the stars in perfect rows and columns instead of looking permanently splattered across the sky randomly like usual. If I looked up at the night sky and saw that and confirmed it with other people (so I know I was not hallucinating): I would be a believer even though it would not be definite proof. It could be really advanced aliens, but I would attribute something that grand to a God.

If God exists, what would be an interesting way for God to show you he exists besides an unmistakable proof?

Wait till everyone is asleep and have them wake up in their neighbor's bed.
Maikuru
Posts: 9,112
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/22/2013 1:08:19 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
I'd like to see my dead loved ones again. That would do it.

Or send me back in time and allow me to live life over again. Doing either of those things would be a pretty intense form of personal revelation.
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...
Wallstreetatheist
Posts: 7,132
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/22/2013 2:13:50 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 5/21/2013 11:36:55 AM, Rational_Thinker9119 wrote:
What would be a cool way for God to convince you he existed?

Evidence

What thing do you think you could observe or experience which would make you think that maybe there is a God after all (but would not be definite proof)?

A live musical performance (audio only)
DRUG HARM: http://imgur.com...
Primal Diet. Lifting. Reading. Psychedelics. Cold-Approach Pickup. Music.