Jump to topic:

Christianity, tell me about it.

GodSands
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2013 5:04:20 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Tell me what Christianity is all about? Be very well explained, detailed and accurate, explaining what each term means, what what the purpose of God's ultimate point is in why He did that He did.

I would very much appreciate any good response or any good constructive questions. I will also reply back at a later point explaining what I believe Christianity to be about according to the Bible. Much thanks..

Glory to God.
Dogknox
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2013 7:02:50 PM
At 5/28/2013 5:04:20 PM, GodSands wrote:
Tell me what Christianity is all about? Be very well explained, detailed and accurate, explaining what each term means, what what the purpose of God's ultimate point is in why He did that He did.

I would very much appreciate any good response or any good constructive questions. I will also reply back at a later point explaining what I believe Christianity to be about according to the Bible. Much thanks..

Glory to God.

GodSands Adam the first perfect man sinned! Because SIN entered creation, all men were born corrupted! All men are born Adams children, all have roots back to Adam the first man!

To remove the Sin of Adam, another perfect man had to pay the price.. An eye for an eye type thing! A perfect man had to die without sin, for the first perfect man!!

MAN..
GodSands man was stuck... Stuck between a rock and a hard place!! We needed a Perfect man BUT..
GodSands but all men are not born perfect!

That is until, Jesus came along. Jesus is a perfect uncorrupted man! Jesus is a second Adam! Jesus died in our place, he died PERFECT "SINLESS"! Because Jesus was without sin.. He popped up.. Up out of the grave as a cork pops up, when released at the bottom of a pool of water!

Sin brings death.. Jesus was without sin, so he could not stay dead!

GodSands Jesus died!!
Jesus CAN'T die again!! No man can die twice...
GodSands you can't even kill a, no good for nothing, stinking dog twice!! ONE DEATH is alloted for each of us!

IF..
GodSands if you are IMMERSED into the RISEN body of Jesus by "Baptism" then you also will rise.. Jesus has been there and done that.. He died NEVER ever to die again! Baptism places CHRISTIANS into the Resurrected Christ!

1 Peter 3:21
and this water symbolizes baptism that now saves you also"not the removal of dirt from the body but the pledge of a clear conscience toward God. It saves you by the resurrection of Jesus Christ

GodSands DO YOU SEE IT?? HOW...
How does Baptism save you??!
Sower4GS
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2013 5:08:16 AM
Christianity is a man made religion established after the death of Yahshua. The word Christ is take from the word Messias.

G3323
Messias
Thayer Definition:
Messias = "anointed"
1) the Greek form of Messiah
2) a name of Christ
Part of Speech: noun masculine
A Related Word by Thayer"s/Strong"s Number: of Hebrew origin H4899; see G5547 Christos
Citing in TDNT: 9:493, 1322

They are not Torah observant and therefore not obedient to our Messiah who is Yahshua (Jesus).