Jump to topic:

Response To can you prove.......

Sower4GS
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2013 6:51:02 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
YHWH requires us to come to Yahshua the Messiah as little children, trustiing and wanting to learn, being empty of opinion, not wanting proof.
He will eventually give you proof, He seeks seekers, not intelectuals. The reason He is looking here is because He can change intelectuals.
AlbinoBunny
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2013 9:00:43 AM
X seeks seekers, Y seeks seekers, Z seeks seekers. We can't seek every form of the supernatural, nor should we, and I can't see a reasonable way to choose.

So let's base our view of reality on reason. Reason doesn't direct me to your specific deity, or any deities.
bladerunner060 | bsh1 , 2014! Presidency campaign!

http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org... - Running for president.
http://www.debate.org... - Running as his vice president.

May the best man win!
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2013 9:07:38 AM
At 6/2/2013 6:51:02 AM, Sower4GS wrote:
YHWH requires us to come to Yahshua the Messiah as little children, trustiing and wanting to learn, being empty of opinion, not wanting proof.
He will eventually give you proof, He seeks seekers, not intelectuals. The reason He is looking here is because He can change intelectuals.

This is contrast to your previous comment:

Yahshua wants to find you.

So, do we have to go to him or will he come to us?
bladerunner060
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2013 10:07:13 AM

So he won't show he exists until you already believe. Gotcha.

You know what we generally call people who strongly believe in things for no reason whatsoever?

Fools.
Assistant moderator to airmax1227. PM me with any questions or concerns!
Maikuru
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2013 8:49:29 PM

This is the wrong website, my friend.
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...
Bullish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2013 8:53:48 PM
The FSM seeks you too. And He never threatens you with Hell. Because all you get in FSM Hell is spaghetti with no meatballs.
0x5f3759df
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2013 9:18:28 PM
At 6/2/2013 8:53:41 PM, leojm wrote:
At 6/2/2013 8:46:30 AM, drafterman wrote:
That's stupid.

I wouldn't call this stupid.

That's your opinion, so you failed the test.
Sower4GS
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/5/2013 12:10:25 PM
At 6/2/2013 8:49:29 PM, Maikuru wrote:

This is the wrong website, my friend. ??
Sower4GS
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/5/2013 12:14:24 PM
At 6/2/2013 8:46:30 AM, drafterman wrote:
That's stupid.
What, why stupid, i duno what you mean cause your not being clear, do you not want me to know?!
In response to my comment on intectuals.
I don't care, but I wanna know what Scriptures to dowse you with.
Sower4GS
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/5/2013 12:17:27 PM
At 6/2/2013 9:07:38 AM, drafterman wrote:

I will answer your question with a question, as my Master often did and does.
Do you really want to know?? O rare you actually thinking about something else right now and could'nt care less what I say?!!!!! I really don't care but am waiting for a response so I can dowse you with truth.

Sower4GS
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/5/2013 12:19:46 PM
If you are serious, lol I will tell you what I a imagine what you have already heard countless prophets say so I can water the struggling seed.
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/5/2013 12:21:04 PM
At 6/5/2013 12:17:27 PM, Sower4GS wrote:

I will answer your question with a question, as my Master often did and does.
Do you really want to know?? O rare you actually thinking about something else right now and could'nt care less what I say?!!!!! I really don't care but am waiting for a response so I can dowse you with truth.

Yes, I really want to know how you resolve that contradiction.
Sower4GS
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/5/2013 12:35:17 PM
Anything I PM anyone, well, move it in Public if you want, I PM people to be discreet for their sakes.
Magic8000
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/5/2013 2:14:40 PM

"That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence."- Christopher Hitchens
404 coherent debate topic not found. Please restart the debate with clear resolution.

"So Magic8000 believes Einstein was a proctologist who was persuaded by the Government and Hitler to fabricate the Theory of Relativity"- GWL-CPA
Sower4GS
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/6/2013 10:49:54 AM
At 6/5/2013 2:14:40 PM, Magic8000 wrote:

"That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence."- Christopher Hitchens

Did He follow YAhshua? Cause if not he's a bad boy.
Sower4GS
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/9/2013 5:52:10 AM
Any further Questions?
Sower4GS
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/21/2013 10:05:49 PM
Luk_14:5 And to them He said, "Which of you, having a donkey or an ox that has fallen into a pit, shall not immediately pull him out on the Sabbath day?"
bladerunner060
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/21/2013 10:10:34 PM
At 6/21/2013 10:05:49 PM, Sower4GS wrote:
Luk_14:5 And to them He said, "Which of you, having a donkey or an ox that has fallen into a pit, shall not immediately pull him out on the Sabbath day?"

I can't tell if you're trolling your own posts. Bumping them doesn't change the fact that you think your utter lack of evidence for your position HELPS it.

It doesn't. And only fools follow people who expect unquestioning obedience based on nothing whatsoever.
Sower4GS
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2013 10:19:06 PM
At 6/21/2013 10:10:34 PM, bladerunner060 wrote:

I can't tell if you're trolling your own posts. Bumping them doesn't change the fact that you think your utter lack of evidence for your position HELPS it.

It doesn't. And only fools follow people who expect unquestioning obedience based on nothing whatsoever.
Why would me not Questioning a Perfect creator be foolish? If He is perfect, and He is, then I believe, with out Question. Go away.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2013 10:44:56 PM
At 6/22/2013 10:19:06 PM, Sower4GS wrote:

Why would me not Questioning a Perfect creator be foolish? If He is perfect, and He is, then I believe, with out Question. Go away.
He is perfect because an imperfect man told you so. Can't get better than that, I guess. LOL
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
Sower4GS
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2013 11:51:27 PM

He is right near you, waiting for you to repent and knock on the door.
question4u
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2013 9:43:18 PM
YHWH requires us to come to Yahshua the Messiah as little children, trusting and wanting to learn, being empty of opinion, not wanting proof.

Thats just like following obama but not asking question just following along with him and his league of men...

You are just like the catholic/christian church or any other government or cult that wants there followers to come to them empty minded no nothing, just follow because you said so mentality, if that was the case then what is the purpose of a messiah I guess his father should of not gave them a choice just worship him because he said so, come to him blinded, that would mean that the people that was then blind according to scripture was the ones that really could see, in the others that could see were blinded... sounds like jewish kabalah or gnosticism, to close to home... but you are doing a good job at having me believe this, I dont see anything different then any other faith...
bladerunner060
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2013 11:31:21 PM

And you know he's perfect based on nothing except fantasy, apparently. That may be sufficient for you, but it isn't for people whose beliefs follow their reason.
Sower4GS
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2013 1:15:14 PM
At 6/25/2013 11:31:21 PM, bladerunner060 wrote:

And you know he's perfect based on nothing except fantasy, apparently. That may be sufficient for you, but it isn't for people whose beliefs follow their reason.

There is no reason to believe in a world system that thinks that the perfect Creator should not be Taught and followed. If this were the case 80% plus of the world would not be trashing the Scriptures with false Religions and disillusioned nonsense/