Jump to topic:

Angels all around!

Sower4GS
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2013 7:33:52 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
Two fundamental types: Angels and fallen angels (demons).

Angels serve YHWH. He is God and He is Echad (One.) with Yahshua who is eternal!

Fallen Angels are also known as demons which follow hasatan (devil, prince of the power of the air, roaring lion, father of lies, anti-messiah and all around bad guy ). Hasatan, once known as Lucifer the musical Angel was made by YHWH. When Lucifer decided he was going to be "like" the Most High who is YHWH lucifer thus sinned, terribly. He was cast out of heaven along with a host of angels who were rebelling against YHWH and placed in a temporary punishment made originally for them called Sheol or more commonly known as Hell. As events unfold and in future times His eventual location along with a uncountable number of others will be in the "lake of fire" as spoken of in the book of Revelation. A place of eternal suffering and everlasting punishment. Hell is in a Spiritual realm located in the bowels of the earth and is dark, hot and just plain terrible. Fallen Angels have been given the ability to move about the earth in order to deceive the nations so that YHWH can truly discern the wheat from the tares or His chosen people from those who are rebellious against YHWH.

Angels are messengers, servants, worshipers, etc.of YHWH. There are many whose primary responsibility is to worship YHWH continually and they are not forced to by Him. The ones who rebelled (now demons) were cast out in the rebellion. All of this is a result of YHWH's infinite knowledge of everything!

So much more to tell. I have tons of info on both types of angels and these sub topics mentioned here. One who is Scattered but not forgotten. Let me know if you want more and what. I am not a Messianic Rabbi/teacher but am authorized and instructed by one and have a calling as a proclaimer of YHWH's word as spoken by Yahshua (Jesus) His only begotten Son and Savior to those who obey His commands and follow Him. Sheep among the tares.
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2013 7:59:23 AM
At 6/2/2013 7:33:52 AM, Sower4GS wrote:
Two fundamental types: Maiar and Umaiar (demons).

Maiar serve Iluvatar. He is God and He is Eru (The One.)

Umaiar are also known as demons which follow Morgoth (Bauglir, Belegurth, The Great Enemy, The Dark Lord). Morgoth, once known as Melkor the Valar was made by Eru. Melkor decided he was going to be "like" the Most High who is Eru. Melkor thus sinned, terribly. He was cast out of Aman along with a host of Maiar who were rebelling against Eru and placed in a temporary punishment made originally for them called the Halls of Mandos or more commonly known as Hell.
Sower4GS
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2013 8:17:14 AM
At 6/2/2013 7:59:23 AM, drafterman wrote:
At 6/2/2013 7:33:52 AM, Sower4GS did not write the garbage below: : Two fundamental types: Maiar and Umaiar (demons).

Umaiar are also known as demons which follow Morgoth (Bauglir, Belegurth, The Great Enemy, The Dark Lord). Morgoth, once known as Melkor the Valar was made by Eru. Melkor decided he was going to be "like" the Most High who is Eru. Melkor thus sinned, terribly. He was cast out of Aman along with a host of Maiar who were rebelling against Eru and placed in a temporary punishment made originally for them called the Halls of Mandos or more common

I did not write that garbage, look at my original post.
ExsurgeDomine
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2013 8:26:48 AM

Umaiar are also known as demons which follow Morgoth (Bauglir, Belegurth, The Great Enemy, The Dark Lord). Morgoth, once known as Melkor the Valar was made by Eru. Melkor decided he was going to be "like" the Most High who is Eru. Melkor thus sinned, terribly. He was cast out of Aman along with a host of Maiar who were rebelling against Eru and placed in a temporary punishment made originally for them called the Halls of Mandos or more commonly known as Hell.

Tolkien was Catholic.
Sower4GS
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2013 8:30:34 AM
If you are talking to me extingiusher, I did not write the horse manure about whatever draftboy posted.
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2013 8:35:43 AM
At 6/2/2013 8:26:48 AM, ExsurgeDomine wrote:

Tolkien was Catholic.

Regardless, I still think it poignant that one form of fiction is indistinguishable from another.
Sower4GS
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2013 8:55:27 AM
At 6/2/2013 8:30:34 AM, Sower4GS wrote:
If you are talking to me extingiusher, I did not write the horse manure about whatever draftboy posted.
Regardless, I still think it poignant that one form of fiction is indistinguishable from another. (Written by dratfboye)

And I really have no idea what you are talking about.
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2013 9:07:04 AM
At 6/2/2013 8:55:27 AM, Sower4GS wrote:
Regardless, I still think it poignant that one form of fiction is indistinguishable from another. (Written by dratfboye)

It wasn't meant for you.
Sower4GS
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/5/2013 12:28:32 PM
At 6/2/2013 9:07:04 AM, drafterman wrote:
At 6/2/2013 8:55:27 AM, Sower4GS wrote:

It wasn't meant for you.

O
Sower4GS
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/6/2013 10:52:41 AM
Two fundamental types: Angels and fallen angels (demons).

Angels serve YHWH. He is God and He is Echad (One.) with Yahshua who is eternal!

Fallen Angels are also known as demons which follow hasatan (devil, prince of the power of the air, roaring lion, father of lies, anti-messiah and all around bad guy ). Hasatan, once known as Lucifer the musical Angel was made by YHWH. When Lucifer decided he was going to be "like" the Most High who is YHWH lucifer thus sinned, terribly. He was cast out of heaven along with a host of angels who were rebelling against YHWH and placed in a temporary punishment made originally for them called Sheol or more commonly known as Hell. As events unfold and in future times His eventual location along with a uncountable number of others will be in the "lake of fire" as spoken of in the book of Revelation. A place of eternal suffering and everlasting punishment. Hell is in a Spiritual realm located in the bowels of the earth and is dark, hot and just plain terrible. Fallen Angels have been given the ability to move about the earth in order to deceive the nations so that YHWH can truly discern the wheat from the tares or His chosen people from those who are rebellious against YHWH.

Angels are messengers, servants, worshipers, etc.of YHWH. There are many whose primary responsibility is to worship YHWH continually and they are not forced to by Him. The ones who rebelled (now demons) were cast out in the rebellion. All of this is a result of YHWH's infinite knowledge of everything!

So much more to tell. I have tons of info on both types of angels and these sub topics mentioned here. One who is Scattered but not forgotten. Let me know if you want more and what. I am not a Messianic Rabbi/teacher but am authorized and instructed by one and have a calling as a proclaimer of YHWH's word as spoken by Yahshua (Jesus) His only begotten Son and Savior to those who obey His commands and follow Him. Sheep among the tares.

Any other comments?
Sower4GS
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/6/2013 4:08:56 PM
Careful, DDO will call you a spammer, I'm not saying the are right, but they will, friendly warning from experience. Shalom.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/7/2013 12:13:56 AM
At 6/6/2013 4:08:56 PM, Sower4GS wrote:
Careful, DDO will call you a spammer, I'm not saying the are right, but they will, friendly warning from experience. Shalom.
According to the story of boils man, this satan chappy was up in heaven with this god chappy and doing this god chappy's dirty deeds when they were playing kick the crap out of a human together.
So are you sure he gots hisself thrown in the brig?
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/7/2013 12:23:34 AM
"I am not a Messianic Rabbi/teacher but am authorized and instructed by one and have a calling as a proclaimer of YHWH's word as spoken by Yahshua (Jesus)"

In other words, he tells his side of the story ("proclaimer"), then excuses himself as "not a teacher" when anyone asks him questions ("not a teacher"). All he can do is tell you to just accept what he spouts, then after you're already in agreement with him, he'll happily answer your questions. It's a novel approach. I've actually never seen anyone try that one. I may try that on Dogknox.

I remember asking four or five questions on baptism; I don't even remember what they were. If I'm not mistaken, I was told that I needed to obey the Torah and accept the opinions he is proclaiming. After having done all that, then he would get back with me on the questions.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
Sower4GS
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/9/2013 5:34:50 AM
At 6/7/2013 12:23:34 AM, annanicole wrote:
"I am not a Messianic Rabbi/teacher but am authorized and instructed by one and have a calling as a proclaimer of YHWH's word as spoken by Yahshua (Jesus)"

In other words, he tells his side of the story ("proclaimer"), then excuses himself as "not a teacher" when anyone asks him questions ("not a teacher"). All he can do is tell you to just accept what he spouts, then after you're already in agreement with him, he'll happily answer your questions. It's a novel approach. I've actually never seen anyone try that one. I may try that on Dogknox.

I remember asking four or five questions on baptism; I don't even remember what they were. If I'm not mistaken, I was told that I needed to obey the Torah and accept the opinions he is proclaiming. After having done all that, then he would get back with me on the questions.
YHWH's opinions not mine.
I have refered you to an authorized Teacher many times!
rabbi@beithakavod com Mark