Jump to topic:

Prosecution

cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2013 12:11:21 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
where in the h3ll does the bible or many other holy scriptures tell you to prosecute other people who do not believe what you believe?
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
Fruitytree
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2013 3:32:06 PM
Not persecute.

look if the state follows the religion, for example Judaism, then someone believes fornication isn't evil, and does it openly, he is punished.

But believers are not allowed to establish Justice by force, meaning, if they don't have a state, they can't punish anybody for any sin. so what the people do today as independent groups isn't supported by their religions, it's a misunderstanding and a lack of objectivity.
Dogknox
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2013 3:38:09 PM
At 6/2/2013 12:11:21 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
where in the h3ll does the bible or many other holy scriptures tell you to prosecute other people who do not believe what you believe?
yeah I agree with Fruitytree it is Whack oooh to think you are "PROSECUTED"??!
cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2013 5:24:14 PM
sorry the op is a malapropism
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
Sower4GS
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2013 5:34:12 PM

When is the hearing?
cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2013 5:36:54 PM
At 6/2/2013 5:34:12 PM, Sower4GS wrote:

When is the hearing?

ok so i remember in the bible and i guess it would be in the torah that it says, quoted from god, "I am the only god." what i have watched is that people use that to persecute others.
Fruitytree
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2013 5:37:13 PM
At 6/2/2013 5:34:12 PM, Sower4GS wrote:

When is the hearing?

Hahaha you're so funny.