Total Posts:71|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Dogknox just equated Jews with satan

Sower4GS
Posts: 1,718
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2013 5:29:38 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
dogknox wrote: MadCornishBiker falls into this catagory.. Jews and Satan!

THERE ARE MANY JEWISH PEOPLE THAT BELIEVE IN YAHSHUA! THOSE THAT DO NOT ARE SHAKING THERE HEADS AT CHRISTIANS BECAUSE THEY DO NOT KNOW YAHSHUA WAS TORAH OBSERVANT. We are supposed to be reaching out to Jewish people not insulting them.

As far as I know I am not Jewish, they are my brothers, I am an Israelite~
Dogknox shut your mouth!
Fruitytree
Posts: 2,176
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2013 5:40:18 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
generally speaking, it is never a good idea to insult others for their beliefs, even if you disagree with them.
cybertron1998
Posts: 5,818
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2013 5:41:10 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/2/2013 5:29:38 PM, Sower4GS wrote:
dogknox wrote: MadCornishBiker falls into this catagory.. Jews and Satan!

THERE ARE MANY JEWISH PEOPLE THAT BELIEVE IN YAHSHUA! THOSE THAT DO NOT ARE SHAKING THERE HEADS AT CHRISTIANS BECAUSE THEY DO NOT KNOW YAHSHUA WAS TORAH OBSERVANT. We are supposed to be reaching out to Jewish people not insulting them.

As far as I know I am not Jewish, they are my brothers, I am an Israelite~
Dogknox shut your mouth!

see you're persecuting him fruity this is what i was talking about
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
Sower4GS
Posts: 1,718
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2013 5:47:34 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/2/2013 5:41:10 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 6/2/2013 5:29:38 PM, Sower4GS wrote:
dogknox wrote: MadCornishBiker falls into this catagory.. Jews and Satan!

THERE ARE MANY JEWISH PEOPLE THAT BELIEVE IN YAHSHUA! THOSE THAT DO NOT ARE SHAKING THERE HEADS AT CHRISTIANS BECAUSE THEY DO NOT KNOW YAHSHUA WAS TORAH OBSERVANT. We are supposed to be reaching out to Jewish people not insulting them.

As far as I know I am not Jewish, they are my brothers, I am an Israelite~
Dogknox shut your mouth!

see you're persecuting him fruity this is what i was talking about

Do you have kids Cyber- check you key board, maybe they are switching some of the letters on the keys.

I wrote that and I am not persecuting, prosecuting, or taking him to small claims court. I am reproving him and standing up for my brothers.
cybertron1998
Posts: 5,818
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2013 5:48:54 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/2/2013 5:47:34 PM, Sower4GS wrote:
At 6/2/2013 5:41:10 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 6/2/2013 5:29:38 PM, Sower4GS wrote:
dogknox wrote: MadCornishBiker falls into this catagory.. Jews and Satan!

THERE ARE MANY JEWISH PEOPLE THAT BELIEVE IN YAHSHUA! THOSE THAT DO NOT ARE SHAKING THERE HEADS AT CHRISTIANS BECAUSE THEY DO NOT KNOW YAHSHUA WAS TORAH OBSERVANT. We are supposed to be reaching out to Jewish people not insulting them.

As far as I know I am not Jewish, they are my brothers, I am an Israelite~
Dogknox shut your mouth!

see you're persecuting him fruity this is what i was talking about

Do you have kids Cyber- check you key board, maybe they are switching some of the letters on the keys.

I wrote that and I am not persecuting, prosecuting, or taking him to small claims court. I am reproving him and standing up for my brothers.

look at the age on my profile
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
Sower4GS
Posts: 1,718
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2013 5:50:41 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Do you use crack? You say u love it...duno...don't want to be presumptuous...just asking....hint...if you do, don't admit it....it is illegal and not socially acceptable..no,no,no...
cybertron1998
Posts: 5,818
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2013 5:55:36 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/2/2013 5:50:41 PM, Sower4GS wrote:
Do you use crack? You say u love it...duno...don't want to be presumptuous...just asking....hint...if you do, don't admit it....it is illegal and not socially acceptable..no,no,no...

this is the quote he obviously sounds sarcastic
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
Sower4GS
Posts: 1,718
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2013 5:58:02 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
I posted that one about crack right before I saw your age, sorry, anyway....I understand, no we try not to persecute people..we are speaking truth from Scripture. Our Master Yahshua said that we would be reviled by men and hated for standing up for Him, so it might look like we are toughies......truth offends cyber.....What studies in school do you like most? I hated math. The numbers confuzzeled me! I have a 28 year old daughter, good kid....
cybertron1998
Posts: 5,818
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2013 5:58:48 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/2/2013 5:58:02 PM, Sower4GS wrote:
I posted that one about crack right before I saw your age, sorry, anyway....I understand, no we try not to persecute people..we are speaking truth from Scripture. Our Master Yahshua said that we would be reviled by men and hated for standing up for Him, so it might look like we are toughies......truth offends cyber.....What studies in school do you like most? I hated math. The numbers confuzzeled me! I have a 28 year old daughter, good kid....

science and math are my favorite
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
Sower4GS
Posts: 1,718
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2013 6:03:53 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
I was easily confused as a lad....science is very popular on this forum, lots of intellectuals.
cybertron1998
Posts: 5,818
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2013 6:04:48 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/2/2013 6:03:53 PM, Sower4GS wrote:
I was easily confused as a lad....science is very popular on this forum, lots of intellectuals.

how old are you
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
Sower4GS
Posts: 1,718
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2013 6:05:34 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
I am not intellectual I just plant truth and run!...I come back and see if it has taken root!
question4u
Posts: 492
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2013 12:07:49 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/2/2013 5:29:38 PM, Sower4GS wrote:
dogknox wrote: MadCornishBiker falls into this catagory.. Jews and Satan!

THERE ARE MANY JEWISH PEOPLE THAT BELIEVE IN YAHSHUA! THOSE THAT DO NOT ARE SHAKING THERE HEADS AT CHRISTIANS BECAUSE THEY DO NOT KNOW YAHSHUA WAS TORAH OBSERVANT. We are supposed to be reaching out to Jewish people not insulting them.

As far as I know I am not Jewish, they are my brothers, I am an Israelite~
Dogknox shut your mouth!

I believe he is right any one that worsip baal or baali aka satan is of the devil just like any jew who choose to worship Lord Yahshua as a God aka Jesus godman , one in the same all will be judged the same, we all will be going to heaven other including me according the pope... I am an atheist that don't believe jesus godman just yahweh....so we all be together if majority of the christans are right, so I rather die against and share the same after I die
annanicole
Posts: 19,782
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2013 12:24:27 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
Sower: "THOSE THAT DO NOT ARE SHAKING THERE HEADS AT CHRISTIANS BECAUSE THEY DO NOT KNOW YAHSHUA WAS TORAH OBSERVANT."

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ That's an example of trolling
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
Sower4GS
Posts: 1,718
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2013 6:03:56 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
You just called a statement of Truth trolling and therefore still have not answered my very good question.
Sower4GS
Posts: 1,718
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2013 6:16:04 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
The one (dogknox) you have been arguing with for as long as I have been here just equated the race of Messiah with satan. You have been in contention with him, anna, all this time. Bur know, instead of acknowlegging his great and grevious sin, you try and defame me!!?? You will know them bt there druits, are you not appaled by dogknox's statement? You should be. Why not say so, this post was made to show that? But you come after me instead? Who are you? oA follower of Messiah as you claim? Why don't you acknowledge the horrible accusation against your savior?? Why? But instead say I am trolling. What is trolling? You said my statement was an example of Trolling. That truthful statement cannot be equated with the word troll anna. Troll is a mythological pagan thing. I don't even know the DDO definition of trolling. Obviously since I don't know what it is I am certainly not even intending to do it and I am sure when I get the definition my statement will not qualify as such. What false god are you serving anna. The Messiah just got a verbal pounding from dogknox. Stick up for Messiah, don't ridicule His obedient servant that comes in YHWH's and Yahshua's name!!
Sidewalker
Posts: 3,713
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2013 7:12:13 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
That's no surprise, Dogknox equates everything with Satan.
"It is one of the commonest of mistakes to consider that the limit of our power of perception is also the limit of all there is to perceive." " C. W. Leadbeater
Sower4GS
Posts: 1,718
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2013 7:23:43 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
Has he ever equated himself with satan. I see the union, but has HE declared allegiance in the past?
Sidewalker
Posts: 3,713
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2013 7:29:57 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/3/2013 7:23:43 AM, Sower4GS wrote:
Has he ever equated himself with satan. I see the union, but has HE declared allegiance in the past?

I don't know, I rarely read his posts anymore, when words about Christ and the Bible are combined in a way that always sounds demonic, I just try to ignore them.
"It is one of the commonest of mistakes to consider that the limit of our power of perception is also the limit of all there is to perceive." " C. W. Leadbeater
Sower4GS
Posts: 1,718
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2013 8:06:12 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
Bible?
The Scriptures is extremely accurate. I do not call the Scriptures the Bible any more.
The word Bible is no where in Scripture. At all.
I patucluarly like this verse in Daniel regarding the correct name Scripture to describe Yah's word.
Dan_10:21 "But let me declare to you what is written in the Scripture of Truth, and there is no one supporting me against these..."
Sower4GS
Posts: 1,718
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2013 8:14:47 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
Origin of word bible not even Hebrew:

The English word Bible is from the Latin biblia, from the same word in Medieval Latin and Late Latin and ultimately from Koine Greek `4;P48; ^6;_3;^6;_5;^3;^5; ta biblia "the books" (singular ^6;_3;^6;_5;^3;_9;_7; biblion).[5]

From a Q&A site:

The word "Bible" does not occur in the Holy Scriptures. The English word "Bible" is a manufactured, made-up word. Its origin is in the Greek word for the papyrus (pa-Pie-rus) plant that the Egyptians used to make paper. The Greeks called the plant biblos and eventually writing products derived from the plant such as scrolls became known as biblos. There is even an ancient Phoenician city named "Byblos" whose name is derived from its extensive manufacturer and trade in writing materials. To invent the word Bible, scholars borrowed the plural Greek word "biblia" meaning scrolls, or "little books" and created the English word Bible.