Jump to topic:

The idiotic ideology that some schools follow

Mysterious_Stranger
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2013 10:39:14 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
I occasionally ask my brother about his school life and I did so today because he was particularly annoyed over something, when I asked what he told me that he had been sent out of class over not believing in God. And why should he? he is entitled to his own beliefs at the end of the day, as is everyone, and yet the class was asked whether or not they believed in God and he said no and was sent out. I have acknowledged that schools where I live are obliged to teach some kind of religious material, and I believe that Christian morals should have some kind of an input as they are probably the best way to get a good message over to children as they are straightforward. The school in question is not actually religious itself and I think that having the right to believe what you please should be given to anyone at any age. The irony of the incident is that he was sent out during an RS lesson which I though were there to teach children about religion, not force it down their throats like disgusting school dinners.
Turn around, go back.
AlbinoBunny
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2013 10:43:13 AM
That's very backwards. Where do you live?
bladerunner060 | bsh1 , 2014! Presidency campaign!

http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org... - Running for president.
http://www.debate.org... - Running as his vice president.

May the best man win!
Nur-Ab-Sal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2013 10:43:51 AM
That's unfortunate
Genesis I. And God created man to his own image: to the image of God he created him: male and female he created them.
Mysterious_Stranger
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2013 10:46:29 AM
At 6/3/2013 10:43:13 AM, AlbinoBunny wrote:

The UK. I know that seems strange because its a pretty secular country on a whole.
Turn around, go back.
Mysterious_Stranger
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2013 10:50:42 AM
At 6/3/2013 10:48:47 AM, Sower4GS wrote:
disgusting school dinners.- no thats wrong....YHWH is not liking that trash talk.

Lets be honest Sower. If I really cared what YHWH thought I would not be an atheist.
Turn around, go back.
Sower4GS
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2013 10:51:04 AM
Well, I digress, much religion is like beef liver, your not always mysterious, but you are strange! Sorry about your child, that kind of treatment is wrong to, shame on the schools! School deny's YHWH anyway and even most religions, hypocrits.
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2013 10:52:36 AM
If they are sending kids out of class for not believing in God, then where they really teaching anything that he is going to miss?
Sower4GS
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2013 10:54:19 AM
At 6/3/2013 10:50:42 AM, Mysterious_Stranger wrote:
At 6/3/2013 10:48:47 AM, Sower4GS wrote:
disgusting school dinners.- no thats wrong....YHWH is not liking that trash talk.

Lets be honest Sower. If I really cared what YHWH thought I would not be an atheist.

YHWH cares about you, or I would still be in the dumps where I came from, stranger.
Mysterious_Stranger
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2013 10:55:48 AM
At 6/3/2013 10:51:04 AM, Sower4GS wrote:
Well, I digress, much religion is like beef liver, your not always mysterious, but you are strange! Sorry about your child, that kind of treatment is wrong to, shame on the schools! School deny's YHWH anyway and even most religions, hypocrits.

I agree that if they are to penalise children over not believing in a Christian God then they should not deny other religions as well.
Turn around, go back.
Graincruncher
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2013 10:57:48 AM
At 6/3/2013 10:46:29 AM, Mysterious_Stranger wrote:

The UK. I know that seems strange because its a pretty secular country on a whole.

What the hell? That's disgraceful. Where in the UK? I'm kind of jumping to the conclusion that it must be one of those bloody academies.
Mysterious_Stranger
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2013 11:00:20 AM
At 6/3/2013 10:57:48 AM, Graincruncher wrote:
At 6/3/2013 10:46:29 AM, Mysterious_Stranger wrote:

What the hell? That's disgraceful. Where in the UK? I'm kind of jumping to the conclusion that it must be one of those bloody academies.

That's the stranger thing, its a comprehensive school and I thought was belief less on whole.
Turn around, go back.
Sower4GS
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2013 11:05:23 AM
At 6/3/2013 10:55:48 AM, Mysterious_Stranger wrote:

I agree that if they are to penalise children over not believing in a Christian God then they should not deny other religions as well.
Is there anything you can do about it, Christianity is a very disobedient religion to Yahshua and YHWH, they do not know that Yahshua lived Torah, even though it is all through out.
Sower4GS
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2013 11:07:26 AM
No wonder, bad children, discipline time, tell them to go to the corner and think about what they have done, seriously!, Well that is not your responsibility, it is ours, excuse me stanger....ANNA, dogknow, get over here......NOW.....
Mysterious_Stranger
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2013 11:07:47 AM
At 6/3/2013 11:05:23 AM, Sower4GS wrote:

Is there anything you can do about it, Christianity is a very disobedient religion to Yahshua and YHWH, they do not know that Yahshua lived Torah, even though it is all through out.

I am not entirely sure, the school teaches about other faiths but does not enforce them like Christianity.
Turn around, go back.
leojm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2013 11:09:20 AM
At 6/3/2013 11:07:47 AM, Mysterious_Stranger wrote:
At 6/3/2013 11:05:23 AM, Sower4GS wrote:

I am not entirely sure, the school teaches about other faiths but does not enforce them like Christianity.

Yeah they are more into atheism.
Sower4GS
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2013 11:13:35 AM
Sorry about that Stranger, I have been sick since I got saved but Yah healed me six months ago. I get better and what happens, the children have been running amock, defiling the sanctuary, fighting with each other, picking at each other, knocking things over,..what a mess...............oh, I am trying to reach the lost sheep and they are being such a nucense while I am working...my, my...
leojm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2013 11:17:24 AM
At 6/3/2013 11:13:35 AM, Sower4GS wrote:
Sorry about that Stranger, I have been sick since I got saved but Yah healed me six months ago. I get better and what happens, the children have been running amock, defiling the sanctuary, fighting with each other, picking at each other, knocking things over,..what a mess...............oh, I am trying to reach the lost sheep and they are being such a nucense while I am working...my, my...

Really?
Graincruncher
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2013 11:17:59 AM
At 6/3/2013 11:00:20 AM, Mysterious_Stranger wrote:
That's the stranger thing, its a comprehensive school and I thought was belief less on whole.

It would be illegal even in one of the academies. In a state school that is at least a disciplinary action, if not sackable offence. I would strongly suggest that he report it to the management and if they refuse to do anything contact Ofsted.

Absolutely disgusting.
Graincruncher
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2013 11:18:50 AM
At 6/3/2013 11:09:20 AM, leojm wrote:
Yeah they are more into atheism.

What does that even mean?
leojm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2013 11:19:25 AM
At 6/3/2013 11:17:59 AM, Graincruncher wrote:

It would be illegal even in one of the academies. In a state school that is at least a disciplinary action, if not sackable offence. I would strongly suggest that he report it to the management and if they refuse to do anything contact Ofsted.

Absolutely disgusting.

I believe we have the freedom to talk bout God and practice our religion.
Mysterious_Stranger
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2013 11:20:52 AM

I must admit that children are a nuisance most of the time, however I live away from my brother so I get a fair amount of peace.
Turn around, go back.
Mysterious_Stranger
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2013 11:22:21 AM
At 6/3/2013 11:19:25 AM, leojm wrote:
At 6/3/2013 11:17:59 AM, Graincruncher wrote:

Absolutely disgusting.

Yes we do but do you think that a child should be sent out of class for expressing his beliefs?
Turn around, go back.
Sower4GS
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2013 11:22:38 AM
At 6/3/2013 11:17:24 AM, leojm wrote:

Really?
Seriously, yes, take a look at Dogknox and Anna, all they do is fight and bicker. Knocking over Scripture to shove it in each others face instead of obeying Yahshua's commands and encouraging other workers to reach the Lost Sheep of the House Of Israel like Yahshua instructs us to. Shame.
leojm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2013 11:22:38 AM
"I have been sick since I got saved but Yah healed me six months ago. "

Congratulations!!!!

I gave my life to the Messiah at 5 years old.
Sower4GS
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2013 11:26:49 AM
If we follow Yahshua we need to obey His commands, Christians believe Yahshua's commands have been done away with. Grace doctrine is the cheif offender in Christianity. Yahshua said, if you love me obey my commands! Christians teach that His commands have been done away with and that they are of the Old Testament, dead, nailed to the execution sstake, (cross) etc.
leojm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2013 11:27:34 AM
At 6/3/2013 11:26:49 AM, Sower4GS wrote:
If we follow Yahshua we need to obey His commands, Christians believe Yahshua's commands have been done away with. Grace doctrine is the cheif offender in Christianity. Yahshua said, if you love me obey my commands! Christians teach that His commands have been done away with and that they are of the Old Testament, dead, nailed to the execution sstake, (cross) etc.

I know it's sad. :(
Sower4GS
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2013 11:27:46 AM
At 6/3/2013 11:22:38 AM, leojm wrote:
"I have been sick since I got saved but Yah healed me six months ago. "

Congratulations!!!!

I gave my life to the Messiah at 5 years old.

Wonderful!
I was 24 when I repented..
Graincruncher
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2013 11:27:55 AM
At 6/3/2013 11:19:25 AM, leojm wrote:

Which part of that extends to - or has anything to do with - kicking someone out of class because they do not share the religious beliefs of the teacher?